• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

A tale of two Graftons....

Started by KBCraig, March 04, 2012, 06:48 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

KBCraig

Apparently the Southern Grafton has a much different attitude toward liberty. They've effectively outlawed all outdoor smoking, along with all indoor smoking except private homes.

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/155349-Grafton-Smokers-beware

Raineyrocks

Wow, it's getting so crazy!  Rick doesn't even smoke but he thinks the anti-cigarette laws are insane.
He recently went on a trip to Indianappolis or somewhere near there and was shocked that people were "allowed" to smoke in the restaurants he went to. 

I personally think this is all tied in with Agenda 21, which I recently was reading about.   I never heard of Agenda 21 before until I was listening to Alex Jones talk about how it related so closely to the movie 'The Hunger Games'.  Creepy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzEEgtOFFlM

Erroneous_Logic

lol, I was rather alarmed by the general air of authoritarianism, given that I've been eyeballing grafton, nh for awhile, until I realized that 'south' referred to a town in MA. :P

KBCraig

I wonder where Rainey has been. Her last post was over two years ago.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Erroneous_Logic on August 02, 2016, 01:08 PM NHFT
lol, I was rather alarmed by the general air of authoritarianism, given that I've been eyeballing grafton, nh for awhile, until I realized that 'south' referred to a town in MA. :P

Many town names are in many of the states up this way.

Erroneous_Logic

I disapprove of this, obviously, all town names should require my approval before they are official.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Erroneous_Logic on August 03, 2016, 06:22 PM NHFT
I disapprove of this, obviously, all town names should require my approval before they are official.

Well get in your time machine and go back and tell the Anglos what for.  ;D

Virginia has many of the same named towns.