• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

The perfect ex-wife tool

Started by Free libertarian, March 02, 2012, 11:28 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Johnson

Gee... I wish... I had a piece of paper that I could hold up in font of the speech jamming gun, that would keep the gun from being used on me here in The United States... I would write 'Constitution' on it, and then politicians could use it as toilet paper.

Free libertarian

Unbeliever !!! Unbeliever !!!  You're goin' to constitution hell !!  :P  Thomas Jefferson is gonna be mad at you!

Jim Johnson

Would 'Constitution Hell' be the place where they tell you that you have all of these really great rights, cause they have been written in a "Constitution", and then they take each right away from you when ever you want to exercise one, and then they keep telling you that you should be glad that you have all of these real great rights, and when you use constitution in a sentence you are considered a violent kook?

Free libertarian

Hey freedom isn't free y'know!  :P

Russell Kanning

and the system has got you associating the us constitution with our good friend jeff. :)