• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Main thread for Ed and Elaine Brown vs the evil IRS, Part 6

Started by Russell Kanning, January 18, 2007, 09:49 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Quote from: CNHT on January 18, 2007, 05:14 PM NHFT
The Monitor loves to print things that could be considered libelous stuff.i would not trust them.
I have found their articles this week to match what I have witnessed for the most part.

CNHT

Quote from: Russell Kanning on January 18, 2007, 09:49 PM NHFT
Quote from: CNHT on January 18, 2007, 05:14 PM NHFT
The Monitor loves to print things that could be considered libelous stuff.i would not trust them.
I have found their articles this week to match what I have witnessed for the most part.

Well just be careful what you say to them or you could end up being a target. They have recently printed some really nasty stuff that is UNTRUE and could be litigated (and still might be) because it is serious.

FTL_Ian

CNHT

Quote from: FTL_Ian on January 18, 2007, 09:56 PM NHFT
Looks like someone found the scroll command!   ::)

LOL and I think one would have been enough. Perhaps he should rent a biplane with a long banner behind it and fly that over.

Caleb

Lex

Quote from: Russell Kanning on January 18, 2007, 09:15 PM NHFT
Quote from: Lex Berezhny on January 18, 2007, 08:22 AM NHFTHe also said he is not a zealot of any particular ideology and is very open minded.
He is an agnostic and believes that organized religions have caused a lot of harm.
He seems like quite a zealot to me on many subjects.
He refers to a "creator" and "the Father" often and said today that he is an "Old Testament Man". He also told me he doesn't like churches or pastors.
He seems to range freely during his conversations. :)

That's the thing though, he takes a little bit of something from the different perspectives. For example, he is agnostic but he still respects the Old Testament.

He does range freely during his conversations and I'm not sure if that's a good thing. But I do it sometimes as well and most human beings do it as well as we are all not perfect.

CNHT

Quote from: Paul Kyler Jr on January 18, 2007, 10:08 PM NHFT
There is a difference between being willing to die for ones belief's and be willing to kill for them.

Well in that case I think you'd better find another board to post this nonsense  to since I'm pretty sure most people here do not sanction violence...are nonagressive...and won't find your post very amusing either.

:Bolt:

Lex

Quote from: Paul Kyler Jr on January 18, 2007, 10:08 PM NHFT
There is a difference between being willing to die for ones belief's and be willing to kill for them.

The end doesn't justify the means.

Are you going to visit Ed to support him this weekend?

Lex

Quote from: Paul Kyler Jr on January 18, 2007, 10:17 PM NHFT
Ed is certainly willing to be violent. 
Do you have a problem with Ed?

Ed is not looking for violence, he has merely stated that IF he is attacked he will defend himself.

If the Feds leave him alone there will be no violence.

FTL_Ian

FTL_Ian

Ummm... is there some reason you're spam posting that?

FTL_Ian

I think you'll succeed at getting people to put you on their ignore list.  We're already supporting the Browns.  We don't need a cheerleader.

CNHT

Quote from: Paul Kyler Jr on January 18, 2007, 10:51 PM NHFT
Why so many naysayers here?

I think of all the posts on here.  My posts will have the biggest impact on the journalists.

Paul

Um and I think you might want to remove some of the incriminating ones?  ???

KBCraig

Quote from: Paul Kyler Jr on January 18, 2007, 10:51 PM NHFT
My posts will have the biggest impact on the journalists.

Sort of like the impact a truck has on a moose.

Caleb

QuoteHow so sir?

Are you Marcie, of Peanuts fame?  ;D