• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Main thread for Ed and Elaine Brown vs the evil IRS, Part 6

Started by Russell Kanning, January 18, 2007, 09:49 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: CNHT on January 18, 2007, 10:11 PM NHFT
Quote from: Paul Kyler Jr on January 18, 2007, 10:08 PM NHFT
There is a difference between being willing to die for ones belief's and be willing to kill for them.

Well in that case I think you'd better find another board to post this nonsense  to since I'm pretty sure most people here do not sanction violence...are nonagressive...and won't find your post very amusing either.

:Bolt:

Stay here Paul

Lloyd Danforth

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Paul Kyler Jr on January 19, 2007, 12:39 AM NHFT
I have a way for Ed to maintain his dignity and honor but still stay alive.

Ed why don't you just go about your business?
Paul

In some ways I agree with you. It makes sense to live freely and not just wait for the feds to come.

BTW .... Ed Brown is not reading this forum thread. He can't hear you. You could write him a letter. He does take calls, but lots of people are calling him. You can write letters of support to newspapers.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: CNHT on January 19, 2007, 12:41 AM NHFT
Or feeling threatened you could draw a weapon and kill or be killed in broad daylight for all the world to see and feel moved by in someway.

The more you keep advocating violence, the more you will chance being banned since the people who run this board do not condone the initiation of violence.
We have not banned you Jane .... and you threaten violence against anyone that would want to share your well or otherwise infringe on your private property. I don't advocate defensive violence either ... but I am not going to stop all you gun cleaners from talking. :)

Kat Kanning

Added some action items.

Quote from: Kat Kanning on January 19, 2007, 06:18 AM NHFT
I'm going to send this around the internet to various places (assuming it's OK with Lauren to use her quote)

Why I support Ed Brown

By Kat Kanning

Ed and Elaine Brown were convicted Thursday on various tax evasion charges.  Why would someone committed to the nonviolent approach support Ed Brown, who says he will shoot federales who come to arrest him?  A man willing to stand up for what is right is a rare and beautiful thing these days.  I don't want that man to stand alone.  So, I've been out there in the frigid cold to say to the government, "Don't come kill this man and steal his property! Just leave the Browns alone."  While I don't agree with shooting people, it's understandable that Ed Brown wants to defend himself, his family and his property.  It is without a doubt the government who is the aggressor here, not Ed Brown.

Is his stand right?  I think we all here know the income tax is wrong.  It's just plain wrong to punish people for being productive - which is what an income tax does.  It's wrong to steal people's money - you're stealing their labor.  Isn't that the definition of slavery?  It's wrong to steal from us and use the money for such horrible things as killing Iraqis and torture.  Yes, his stand is right!  Yes, it's worth standing with him.

What are the Browns like?  Lauren Canario had this to say about them.

The Browns have made a beautiful home in New Hampshire.  They paid off all their mortgages.  They studied the workings of the state and federal governments.  They organized their neighbors into a society to repair and fortify their beloved country.  They offer a courageous example and freely work for the benefit of everyone.   They hurt no one and destroyed nothing.

So why are they accused of crimes?

Many people will defend rights and ideas in word, but the Browns defend theirs in deed, and show the unsure how to do the same.

In speech Ed Brown takes his ideals seriously.  He explains his concepts of good and evil in a confident and patient tone, as if teaching an apprentice.  He showed me the realistic paintings decorating his spacious home: a shining medieval knight bowing to be dubbed by a princess; a 19th century man and woman walking together; a mother and child that seemed illuminated by emotion rather than light.  He seems to have lived his life believing chivalry, love and honor were possible, but now events have convinced him that he may have to die to uphold his ideals, and he accepts his possible violent fate with composure.

So why is he treated like an outcast?

Are those that fear them upset that the Brown?s actions follow their ideals?  Are those that call them insane just jealous of the Brown?s integrity?  Do those that hate the Browns just envy their achievements?

Before you dismiss the Browns, think if you?ve ever held a controversial view.
Have you ever believed that ideals were worth fighting for?  If so you might have an independent mind and brave spirit.  Just like the Browns.

I'll be there, with my sign: "Fed. Bullies, Leave the Browns alone".  I'm asking you who also believe the income tax is wrong, or illegal, or however you look at it to be there, too.  Being there doesn't mean you have to be in a gun battle with the feds.  It just means you are taking a stand with Ed Brown to say "The income tax is wrong" and to tell the feds to leave the Browns alone.  Now is the time to take a stand.  Our freedom is worth it.

People are gathering - more each day - at the Brown's home in Plainfield, NH.
Directions:
They are off N.H. Route 12A. Take
Stage Rd. about 3/4 mile to Center of Town Rd.
Follow until road becomes a narrow dirt road.
They are just past a mailbox labeled "COPP".
Their driveway is on the left, and there is a
warning to gov't officers posted at the entrance
to their place. Drive in about 1500 feet.

You can't miss the driveway now.  There are cars everywhere and flags in the trees.

Other things you can do to help:

Write to the local law enforcement and ask them to not allow the feds to harm Ed Brown.
Please contact the Sheriff's office in every way that you can at:
Michael L. Prozzo, Jr.
Sullivan County Sheriff's Office
14 Main St.
P.O. Box 27
Newport, NH 03773
PH 603.863.4200
FAX 603.863.0012
or E-mailsheriff@sullivancounty-nh.com
call 603-863-4200 for the local police station, too.

We're hanging US and Gadsden flags in the trees along Ed's driveway.  He particularly likes old US flags with only 13 stars.  If you'd like to contribute a flag, send it to:
Russell Kanning
88 Sparrow St.
Keene, NH 03431

Send letters of support to Ed Brown at:
401 Center of Town Road
Plainfield, NH 03781

Information, articles about the Brown's case posted here:  http://tinyurl.com/2xybao

For more information, you can also contact Russell or Kat Kanning 603-357-2049.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: CNHT on January 19, 2007, 12:41 AM NHFT
Or feeling threatened you could draw a weapon and kill or be killed in broad daylight for all the world to see and feel moved by in someway.

The more you keep advocating violence, the more you will chance being banned since the people who run this board do not condone the initiation of violence.

No he won't

Russell Kanning

John

If Ed wants more US flags, I'll bring mine (and I have several) when I make it out to Plainfield - soon.  I can no longer fly then proudy.

Now I just carry the NH flag, and the Gadsen.
Maybe I'll keep one US flag, to fly up-side-down.

(While demonstrating at the fedcourt I kept seeing both their US and NH flags at half mast.  It meant much more to some of us than what was intended.)

Russell Kanning

Quote from: FrankChodorov on January 19, 2007, 06:05 AM NHFT
he is obviously a plant.
That is hilarious .... one of our trolls is commenting on an obviously worked up guy from RI .... he is excited.

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Ogre on January 19, 2007, 06:35 AM NHFT

So they will do what government statists often do best: they will wait.
I agree. I would only add that I think Ed will go quietly when it finally happens.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: wholetthedogin? on January 19, 2007, 06:36 AM NHFT
Brown should be carrying a copy of his NH Constitution on his person at all times.  People should bring loads of canned food supplies.  This should become a national campaign issue.  Has he denounced his US Citizenship?
I bet he has a copy ... but it won't stop a bullet.
He has a years supply of food. He would be better off with fresh fruit and veggies.
campaign issue? you have to be kidding
I bet he thinks of himself as the ultimate us citizen. He wants to fix the country.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: John on January 19, 2007, 07:16 AM NHFT
If Ed wants more US flags, I'll bring mine (and I have several) when I make it out to Plainfield - soon.  I can no longer fly then proudy.

Now I just carry the NH flag, and the Gadsen.
Maybe I'll keep one US flag, to fly up-side-down.
I totally agree. I am only putting up flags at Ed Brown's because he wants them. We can put up 13 star ones to be a little different. :)

John

Kat Kanning

The Monitor is reporting that the prosecutor believes a bench warrant has now been issued for Ed.