• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Main thread for Ed and Elaine Brown vs the evil IRS, Part 6

Started by Russell Kanning, January 18, 2007, 09:49 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

stitcherman

god bless ed brown.

these people play for keeps.

if any of the trained men in black get injured at all when they go assault his soverinty; it probably or (may) open the floodgates of violence and torture onto him. it reminds me of the may 2005 incident of mr. esteban carpio and the providence police dept.

be carefull ed ;our thoughts are with you.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Patriot

Quote from: Patriot on January 19, 2007, 08:54 AM NHFT

For those who are/were unable to access the Yahoo video of this event (it's different than the CNN version), you can view it at
http://cbs4boston.com/video/?id=27911@wbz.dayport.com

I've also converted this shockwave media file to a WMV file for Windows Media Player if anyone wants it. In case they decide to pull the link, is there somewhere I can upload this video here? Or should I post it on youtube?

Good forum, lets keep getting the word out to all other sources we can find!

God Bless the Republic!!!
Patriot in NY

I've just uploaded it to youtube, the specific website address is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWVdN9BWOvA

I *HIGHLY* recommend people watch this, and everyone here PLEASE go there to post comments in support of Mr. Ed Brown. Thanks!!!

Patriot in NY

stitcherman

FACTS:
  i see that taxes or "money" is created and backed by nothing.
 it is litterally monopoly money.
 accually the only thing it is backed by is debt.
 the elitists create it from nothing and the masses pay it back with there labor for the only accomplishment of slavery and oppression of humanity.
 the IRS is a private company.
 the federal reserve is a private company.

Kat Kanning

AlanM

Keep in mind several things, all evolving from one central tenet: To 'them', the individual is nothing, just a cog in the collective machine, to be used, or discarded, at their whim.

Ed and Elaine Brown are, in essence, outlaws, from the perspective of the Collectivists.

'They' cannot back down. 'Their' courts, 'their' system has decreed that 'their justice' must prevail.

The American dream is dead and buried.

CNHT

Quote from: AlanM on January 19, 2007, 09:57 AM NHFT
Keep in mind several things, all evolving from one central tenet: To 'them', the individual is nothing, just a cog in the collective machine, to be used, or discarded, at their whim.

Ed and Elaine Brown are, in essence, outlaws, from the perspective of the Collectivists.

'They' cannot back down. 'Their' courts, 'their' system has decreed that 'their justice' must prevail.

Agreed. And the press reinforces this.

stitcherman

the "american dream"......... you got to be asleep to believe it.
[/quote]

http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com/Blurbs/Alan_Watt_Blurb_MasonsMicrochips_Jan182007.mp3
check out the great works of alan watt a 1 hr audio blurb to awaken through truth.

Patriot

If and when this situation develops into something more "hostile," the government's first logistical strategy will be to cut the open lines of communication and shut down cell-phone service to Ed, and likely any of the supporters' phones as well. We need ham radio operators in the area for correspondence.  If you are or know of a ham radio operator who is willing to assist in maintaining an open dialogue, please PM me, or just do your best to coordinate a viable method of ongoing communication.
God Bless the Republic!
Patriot in NY

Lex

Quote from: Patriot on January 19, 2007, 10:24 AM NHFT
If and when this situation develops into something more "hostile," the government's first logistical strategy will be to cut the open lines of communication and shut down cell-phone service to Ed, and likely any of the supporters' phones as well. We need ham radio operators in the area for correspondence.  If you are or know of a ham radio operator who is willing to assist in maintaining an open dialogue, please PM me, or just do your best to coordinate a viable method of ongoing communication.
God Bless the Republic!

Are you just thinking outloud for what you're going to do when you get up here to help support Ed?

money dollars

Can someone pass a message to Ed for me?

Whats Worse? Wakin' Up In The Pen, Or Sleepin' Up Under The Dirt?

Lex

Quote from: money dollars on January 19, 2007, 10:43 AM NHFT
Can someone pass a message to Ed for me?

Whats Worse? Wakin' Up In The Pen, Or Sleepin' Up Under The Dirt?

You can come out and ask him yourself but I can bet you anything he would say sleepin' under the dirt.

lildog

That CM article has a point... ignorance of the law is not a valid excuse for breaking it.  The laws regarding income tax have been posted to this thread so there are laws on the books.

Now that said, I'm not saying they laws are right.

We seem to be in two camps here (minimum government and anarchists who want no government).  Since I support our constitution and support SOME level of government I believe taxes for things the constitution allows for are justified.  Sadly our government no longer sticks to what they are allowed to spend money on and have gone to spending on whatever desires they see fit.  But how does one actively fight against that?  I'm not sure what the Browns are doing is going to change anything.

scoop

Quote from: CNHT on January 19, 2007, 09:22 AM NHFT
MSK has been using charged language to incite negativity ever since she began writing about this. She even brought up some heinous acts that have never really been proven to be associated with 'patriots' but probably were done by foreign terrorist or even our own government. You cannot help but see the associations that are being made.

CNHT,

I'm sorry you haven't been happy with my coverage. If you'd like to write a letter to the editor, our editor's practice is to publish nearly every non-libelous letter. Perhaps that would be a way to get your view across to my boss--and the paper's readers.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: AlanM on January 19, 2007, 09:57 AM NHFT

A bit dramatic.  Most of the laws we hate were in effect before the term 'The American Dream' was coined, and yet, people lived it in spite of them.  Conditions are rapidly worsening, but, as long as the average guy can still walk around the block without being asked for his 'papers'  and  has enough money left, for the mortgage, the car payment, and his toys, he is living the American Dream.

CNHT

Quote from: scoop on January 19, 2007, 11:13 AM NHFT
CNHT,
I'm sorry you haven't been happy with my coverage. If you'd like to write a letter to the editor, our editor's practice is to publish nearly every non-libelous letter. Perhaps that would be a way to get your view across to my boss--and the paper's readers.

It is a real breech of ethics to publish personal financial and logistical information about little old ladies who live alone to incite hatred against them.

It is also libelous to print something stating that some has committed a criminal act when nothing of the kind has ever been close to being proven. So the fact that you say they will print non-libelous letters is not true.

The fact that the Monitor generally 'colors' the news is policy for which other reporters at other papers have been fired when they tried to buck.