• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Main thread for Ed and Elaine Brown vs the evil IRS, Part 8

Started by guy, January 22, 2007, 07:30 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

the military is also effective at killing people, but I should not imitate them.

money dollars

Quote from: Mike Z. on January 24, 2007, 12:14 PM NHFT
Plus the idea of a protest in the public figure's neighborhood would show a proactive flare that would surprise and inspire the media to change the tune of the way they are reporting the story (which is so far the usual way by emphasizing the "Ed Brown = nutty crybaby" angle. 

No one is stopping you. Go for it. Dada Orwell does one man protests all the time.

mraaron

I've seen those modified Gadsden flags, those are awesome.

QuoteI have heard from one person here (KB Craig), that taking the protest to these public figures neighborhood, is the "way of the FEDS" and not "his way".
Well one thing the FEDS are, which at this point I have no reason to believe KB Craig is, is EFFECTIVE.

That was me, not KB...and if you think I am ineffective I'm deeply saddened I dont live up to your approval. /sarcasm

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Mike Z. on January 24, 2007, 12:23 PM NHFT
Russell,

I do not see the comparison between peaceful protest on public property and the "military killing people".

What are you talking about?
You said the government was effective and that we should follow them. They do evil things. We do not. I will not follow them.

mraaron

I hear the fed has some openings for provocateurs available.... :P

mraaron

Why would Kat let someone join when they are already here?

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Mike Z. on January 24, 2007, 12:35 PM NHFT
Did you let them join Kat?

If so why?

Were you afraid not to?

Just checking.

Yes.  I don't care if they're here as long as they're not irritating me/spaming.

Kat Kanning

If you're tired of Paul Kyler Jr. bothering us/spamming the forum, here are his phone numbers:

1-401-683-8995
1-401-451-4831

You're welcome to call him up and complain.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Mike Z. on January 24, 2007, 12:35 PM NHFT
Did you let them join Kat?
If so why?
Were you afraid not to?
Just checking.
Why not ... they were not even trying to hide. They are not spamming anyone. We have nothing to hide here.

mraaron

Russo wont be able to make it because he's ill, but Alex is getting ready to interview Brown.

mraaron

Alex Jones is getting ready to interview Ed right now....click on GCN live stream on upper right hand side...
www.infowars.com

Here is the blog...http://www.infowars.com/plainfield/index.htm 

Thanks for the info Dada!   For fuel prices you can go to www.gasbuddy.com and if you're
traveling across multiple states I recommend this:

http://www.gasbuddy.com/gb_gastemperaturemap.aspx

Lex

Quote from: mraaron on January 24, 2007, 01:13 PM NHFT
    Russo wont be able to make it because he's ill, but Alex is getting ready to interview Brown.

I'm listening to the WWCR 1 stream and all I hear is God talk...

mraaron

Thats for later tonight....go to infowars.com and click on GCN live stream on upper right hand corner.

Alex had a good idea about the camera....but I hopes he will visit Plainfield anyway.

rancemuhamitz

Ed just said (on the alex jones show) that Dave Ridley works for Fox News...  What's that all about?  He also said something about washing dishes with bleach?