• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

I'm gonna have a piece of Strawberry-Rubarb and....

Started by Lloyd Danforth, March 14, 2012, 08:37 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Johnson

Lloyd Danforth

jerry

KBCraig

Russell Kanning

Jim Johnson

Tom Sawyer

So a hillbilly gets a scholarship to college, the first in his family to achieve a higher education. When he goes home for a visit his Dad asks him "So boy, tell me somethin' you learned up at that fancy school."

His son thinks for a moment then says "Pi R squared."

The Dad smacks him across the head and says "Damn boy they ain't teachin' you nothin' right... pie are round, cornbread are square!"

Jim Johnson

Yes... I muffed the quote. 
In my defense my cat was biting my face.
I apologize for inciting Lloyd to dig up a picture of a truly hideous cake... and for exposing jerry's weird pie thing.

jerry

KBCraig

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on March 14, 2012, 09:31 PM NHFT
So a hillbilly gets a scholarship to college, the first in his family to achieve a higher education. When he goes home for a visit his Dad asks him "So boy, tell me somethin' you learned up at that fancy school."

The Dad smacks him across the head and says "Damn boy they ain't teachin' you nothin' right... pie are round, cornbread are square!"

I'm hurt. You never even told me you'd been to Polk County Arkiesaw.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: KBCraig on March 15, 2012, 05:34 AM NHFT
Quote from: Tom Sawyer on March 14, 2012, 09:31 PM NHFT

I'm hurt. You never even told me you'd been to Polk County Arkiesaw.

I've been a lot of places... lived in Alabama for a while, but Arkiesaw... now there is one dang hillbilly place.  ;D

Free libertarian