• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Main thread for Ed and Elaine Brown vs the evil IRS, Part 10

Started by Peace, February 01, 2007, 08:58 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

JosephSHaas

Quote from: Russell Kanning on February 02, 2007, 06:53 AM NHFT
Brown appeals
Claims judge should be on trial in tax evasion case

Aaron Aldridge
Contributing Writer

PLAINFIELD - Ed Brown and his wife, Elaine Brown, have appealed their conviction on tax evasion charges but the court refused to accept their appeal citing it as being premature.

On Tuesday, Judge Steven McAuliffe wrote that a final order of judgment has yet to be entered and a direct appeal was premature. He ordered the clerk to refund the filing fee to the Browns and stated an appeal may be filed within 10 days of the entry of judgment.

He remains holed up in his home on a 110-acre property in Plainfield and earlier this week said the judge in his case should be put on trial.

Brown said he believes Judge McAuliffe broke the law during the trial and should be charged with treason against the United States.

"He can be held accountable for sedition and treason," Brown said of McAuliffe. "He broke the law."

Aaron Aldridge can be reached at (800) 545-0347, ext. 139, or by e-mail at aaldridge@eagletimes.com.

http://www.eagletimes.com/main.asp?SectionID=1&SubSectionID=4&ArticleID=2401

Thanks Russell,

But instead of attacking the judge, I think the Browns ought to center-in on the Prosecuting Attorney William Morse.  Yesterday I did write up a first draft of the following that has yet to be finalized for what I hoped would be an affidavit to get over to Ed for the purpose as spelled out in Article III, Section 2(*), clause 4 of 5 in the United States Constitution in that, according to the summary writings at page 17 of my N.H. Constitutional booklet: "No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act...." Ed looking for these two witnesses, and so here's what I did write up:

Possible Treason:  This concealing of the (certified) document (from the Secretary of State's Office) by the Assistant U.S. Attorney, being a "covert" act, as of hiding it, and so you'd think not "overt", but that the word overt, in addition to: open to view, also defines as to mean: manifest, as in the synonym: evident, or clearly to not only vision but understanding, as in to manifest hostility, and in this (Ed Brown) case, hostile to an oath of office or "owing allegiance to the United States" Constitution, and so in particular, see Art. III, Section 3(*) for "Treason against the United States" in the plural for the "them" word, as in "adhering to their enemies" or "adheres to their enemies" because by Title 18, U.S. Code, Ch. 115, section 2381 of the (c)2000 book at page 522, the adhere word is an ACCORD or AGREEMENT, COMPACT or TREATY, and so like for when I used to watch the actor Efram Zimbalist, Jr. in the 1970s T.V. series of The F.B.I., when someone or some-thing crosses state lines, like MAYBE the original application for such (RSA Ch. 123:1) 1883 papers (as by Art.I,Sec.8,Cl.17of18,U.S.Const.) taken away from the state of New Hampshire, and hidden down in the Federal Archives on Trapello Road in Waltham, MAss.achusetts for the New England Region of states in the plural, that the F.B.I. can enter the case, and so likewise any conspiracy such as to NOT file and sign these papers for watever reason(s) MAYBE being: treason!

Yours truly, - - Joe

HippyChimp

Quote from: Caleb on February 01, 2007, 07:58 PM NHFT
Quote from: KBCraig on February 01, 2007, 07:44 PM NHFT
Quote from: Peace on February 01, 2007, 07:15 PM NHFT
Quote from: KBCraig on May 24, 2006, 10:25 PM NHFT

Anyone who has been convicted of, or is under indictment for, a felony crime is barred from owning a firearm.

Eds guns were removed before he was convicted.

I know that. But what I wrote was, "Anyone who has been convicted of, or is under indictment for, a felony crime is barred from owning a firearm."

That law is overturned by amendment 2 to the US Constitution.  ;)
tell that to the JBT's from the ATF when they come knocking your door down.

Russell Kanning

JosephSHaas

Here's a re-type of the Affidavit I mailed to Ed in Plainfield yesterday afternoon from the Concord Post Office:

"To: Whom it may concern
RE: U.S.A. v. Ed Brown, Docket #1:06-cr-00071-SM-ALL
U.S. District Court, Concord, New Hampshire
Date: Thursday, February 1st, 2007 @ 4:10 o'clock p.m.

Affidavit...

--This is to verify that 'during trial' of Ed & Elaine Brown the week of: January 9th '07 I did deliver a copy of the certified document from the N.H. Secretary of State's Office to the U.S. Attorney's Office (on Wed., I think it was 1/10) and when I returned the following day on Thu., Jan. 11th I asked to get a time/day stamp copy, but that the receptionist said that it was now with Assistant Attorney for the U.S., Bill Morse, the prosecutor of the Browns.

--The document is signed by David Scanlon, the Deputy Secretary of State, stating under the gold seal of The State of New Hampshire that they have NONE of the required documents from the Federal government as required by the 'shall' word in N.H. R.S.A. Ch. 123:1 allowing jurisdiction as per Article I, Section 8, Clause 17 of 18 in the United States Constitution.

...and suggestion of: a Motion for Mistrial

--Now, according to the phrase: 'exculpatory evidence' in BLACK'S LAW DICTIONARY, Eighth Edition, (c)1999 @ p. 537 'The prosecution has a DUTY to disclose exculpatory evidence in its possession or control when the evidence may be material to the outcome of the case.  See BRADY MATERIAL. referring to" BRADY v. MARYLAND, 373 U.S. 83 (1963) at http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/scripts/printer_friendly.pl?page=us/373/83.html   ; +

--WHEREAS: the Motions for Brady #92+ 97 of 1/3/07 were granted on 1/8 + 1/16 respectfully in that: 'to the extent the government is simply reminded of its disclosure OBLIGATIONS under applicable statutes*, rules*, and precedeny....' + [emphasis ADDed for this duty word too as above]; +

--WHEREAS: the statute* and rule* being: that to my knowledge, my copy of this document to the U.S. Attorney's Office was NOT 'promptly' disclosed by notice to either: 'the other party or his/her attorney or the court' as required by Rule 16(c) @ p. 192 of the (c)1986 book for Title 18 United States Code Annotated. (USCA).

So help me God, that everything here is true, I do hereby sign: - - - - - - - - - - Joseph S. Haas, P.O. Box 3842, Concord, New Hampshire 03302, 603: 848-6059

at: Concord, Merrimack County, New Hampshire in person before: - - - - - - - - - - CHRISTINA L. GLODDY, Notary Public, My Commission Expires March 8, 2011"

Note:
(1) correction: it was the next to last and last day of trial, Jan. __ + ___  respectfully, per paragraph #1 above, as witnessed by: ...

(2) ...for the visit to the U.S. Attorney's office for the time/day stamp by both: former State Rep. Henry McElroy of Nashia, N.H., and staff reporter Margot Sanger-Katz of the http://www.concordmonitor.com

JosephSHaas

Quote from: Peace on February 01, 2007, 02:42 PM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on February 01, 2007, 02:18 PM NHFT
Does Ed want all of his constitution ranger buddies to show up now or have them spread out the watch?

Please have everyone call
Fred Smart (Cell) 847-878-8090  (home) 312-602-2568
or
Desert Owl 386-684-6462

They are coordinating all support.
Thank you.

Thanks Peace,

From my call to Fred a few minutes ago, he said from his cell phone that the Aaron Russo film: "Freedom to Fascism" can be bought for 44-48-cents each in packs of 600 for about $300.00 and that could be given out to attendees at a public showing of this film in the Lebanon area.

I told him that I tried to get this film to show at my local town hall when I was running for State Rep. last summer, and add now that maybe like what Fred Tuttle did with his "Man with a Plan" movie when he was running for Congress from Vermont, this Russo film could be shown at the local theatre too, after a publicity stunt, like from what Fred said of some "figure 8" around Lebanon as "ground zero", that I told him this was a very good idea, and sort of like when after 9-11 everybody was travelling around waving the American Flag from their vehicles.

So I checked out http://www.google.com for "West Labanon" "New Hampshire" as the junction of I-89 + I-91 actually White River Junction, Vermont  on the map over at http://www.hometownlocator.com/City/West-Lebanon-New-Hampshire.cfm and when you click the "Community Organizations" section, you get to the list of libraries in the area, that includes the one for: The Lebanon Public Library, 9 East Park Street, Lebanon, N.H. 03766, Tel. 603: 448-2459 where I just called and spoke to the woman there who told me that Mr. Sean Fleming books this room for such events (at: $_____? must be a town/city resident? as the policy over here in Concord, N.H.) who is usually working Mon.-Fri. but will be in tomorrow, Sat., Feb. 3rd, so maybe somebody here reading this might check it out? or other places?

I have $_____ to donate to this cause, and my brother is in the printing business, so any artists over here for some movie posters to place at all the town bulletin boards, etc., plus advertisements in the local newspapers to get a crowd there, please let me know.

Yours truly, -- Joe / Joseph S. Haas, P.O. Box 3842, Concord, N.H. 03302, Tel. 603: 848-6059 (cell phone).

Russell Kanning

Anthony just called from Ed Brown's house. Thank you Anthony.
I talked to Ed for a few minutes. He is in good spirits.
He wants this to be bigger than him .... not just about him, but about oppression everywhere (fair trials, rule of law).
He has recently received mail from Spain and Germany in support.
He misses some of us visiting him. He asked about Lauren.
Lately the visitors have been staying at his house. He can only handle 4 people inside, without it getting to hectic. He appreciates day visitors who can hang out at the road or detached garage. He figures supporters coming and going are good for him and bad for fed bullies.

Ed figures the plane that circled his house for half an hour was somehow connected to the government since the local airfield would not give him info and yet the craft left right after his phone call. He also figures that Gary DiMartino (Concord Marshal) lied to him when he said it was not one of theirs. He does not trust the fed guys he has talked to. He thinks that the feds will not come for him until after the judgement in April for full taxtime splash.

He doesn't like the recent newspaper articles written by the Monitor and Valley News. He is not talking to them anylonger. He is going to sue them both. He would like it if we shunned Kate Davidson (Monitor) if she visits again. He is calling the Eagle Times now about the article I pointed out to them. They might also be on the outs with Ed.

It was a good conversation. He seemed rested and his voice was stronger. It was the most pleasant talk I have had with him.

JosephSHaas

Quote from: Russell Kanning on February 02, 2007, 11:30 AM NHFT

He doesn't like the recent newspaper articles written by the Monitor and Valley News. He is not talking to them anylonger. He is going to sue them both. He would like it if we shunned Kate Davidson (Monitor) if she visits again. He is calling the Eagle Times now about the article I pointed out to them. They might also be on the outs with Ed.

Thank you Ed, Anthony and Russell for the relay of info here about the http://www.concordmonitor.com and so I  called Margot Sanger-Katz at 603:224-5301 ext. 307 the staff reporter for The MONITOR at about 1:15 p.m. today and she said: (1) the DVD given to her for viewing of the Aaron Russo film: "Freedom to Fascism" was defective (so to get another one to her Bernie, BEFORE she writes up the next story being:) (2) that she is currently working on a story of U.S. Marshall Stephen Monier from Goffstown, N.H.

I told her, yeah! like WHY does Monier REFUSE to let me see and photocopy his oath of office to the U.S. Constitution!? I had written him for this back in early December 2006, and he called me on the phone that same day to drop by for "it" being a fill-in-the-blank format one he gave me during Ed's trial one day, that resulted in me writing to the U.S. Marshal headquarters in Washington, D.C. with them getting my F.O.I.A. (Freedom of Information Act) request mixed up with somebody else, because the envelope addressed to me that I received last month (Jan.07) had the standard acknowledgment letter that the cost would be: $25.00 for a search and copy of it, but that I had already notified them under 5 USC 552(a)(4)(A)(iii) that I was going to use this for public information and so to please process it "without any charge".

Then at about 1:45 p.m. today I telephoned the FOIA Officer, Tracy ______ at the 202: 307-9054 number as reported at http://www.usmarshals.gov/foia/index.html and she checked my name and cross-checked for Monier, but can file no Reference #__________ for WHEN it might be received by me, as it would have been nice to include a picture of it in Margo's next newspaper article of HOW he intends to "enforce" the 16th Amendment when their is NO "enforcement clause" #2 as in the surrounding ones in the U.S. Constitution, plus the fact, as already spelled out in my Reply #1579  above at page 106 posted Sat. 1/27/07 @ 06:48:51 AM that to "lay and collect" does NOT mean to levy, as that word means to collect, and so to "collect and collect" would be redundant, and by the Ninth Amendment, we are to take such government writings in the most consumer-friendly version for the creator (and 10th Amendment state's rights, so-called) over the creature (Federal government), and so NOT this superfluous manner as "Beyond what is REQUIRED or sufficient; extra" (emphasis ADDed), as from that impose definition of the word: lay, BUT from the apply definition of the word: lay, as in request DENIED! (;-)

Yours truly, Joe / Joseph S. Haas, P.O. Box 3842, Concord, N.H. 03302, Tel. 603: 848-6059 (cell phone).

Update: I just called Tracy back at her direct dial to 202: 307-9056 at 2:30 p.m. this afternoon and she says that I have to find that letter directed to somebody else in the envelope they addressed to me because they think that my written request is buried in that person's file #__________.  Can you believe this run-around #___? see also my Reply #____ above on page #___ posted on: ______ (day) + __:__ (time) to be exact.

Peace

Quote from: JosephSHaas on February 02, 2007, 01:44 PM NHFT

Thank you Ed, Anthony and Russell
And thank you for your show of support and help.

batmanchester

Just my two cents, although I'm sure someone has already covered the issue somewhere in this thread. Where is the county sherriff in all of this? he/she took an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution, and the rights of the people in his county.
So why is the sherriff's office backing up the feds on this, and not demanding that they leave this man in peace?

error

Porc-411 (603-413-0411) was down for an unknown period of time, at least a day and a half, almost certainly longer. It's now back in service. I still have no idea what exactly happened, except that it's something with my computer.

JosephSHaas

Quote from: batmanchester on February 02, 2007, 02:31 PM NHFT
Just my two cents, although I'm sure someone has already covered the issue somewhere in this thread. Where is the county sherriff in all of this? he/she took an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution, and the rights of the people in his county.
So why is the sherriff's office backing up the feds on this, and not demanding that they leave this man in peace?

Hey Bat? you related to Bat Masterson? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bat_Masterson  (;-) 

There's a book called" "Anderson on Sheriffs" that all sheriffs ought to read, with a copy at the N.H. Supreme Court Law Library in Concord, N.H. that I read a part of many years ago.  Somewhere in there and on the internet it reads that he is the highest law-enforcement officer withIN his county.  In Ed's case there's the sending and receiving counties for the first Arrest Warrant sent and served in both Merrimack and Sullivan counties respectfully.

At one of the websites mentioned here there is the name, address, tel. # + e-mail address of the Sullivan County Sheriff, but that if anybody has had any dealings with him, they have not reported such to here. 

As for the new Merrimack County Sheriff, Scott Hilliard, if you click on my name here you'll find 4-pages in the Archives, that I just went to and typed in for the Find this page for the word: Scott, two references to Francis Scott Key, and the Scottish clans I did write about, but see page #4, posts #44, 50, 51, 52, 54, 56, 57 + 59 of Jan. 22, 20, 20, 19, 18, 18, 18 + 16 respectfully for 01:57:51 AM, 06:43:36 PM, 12:43:16 PM, 12:30:30 PM, 05:19:14 PM, 01:01:49 PM, 11:55:34 AM, + 5:46:57 to be exact and for all the details.

The bottom line for Merrimack County being that when former State Rep. Dick Marple and I did visit Scott Hilliard's office that day and time, he/Hilliard told us that Monier, the Marshall had sent him an e-mail in reference to a meeting to talk about this RSA Ch. 123:1 NO jurisdiction issue, that said in effect: "STAND DOWN"!

Yours truly, -- Joe

JosephSHaas

Quote from: Peace on February 02, 2007, 02:01 PM NHFT
Quote from: JosephSHaas on February 02, 2007, 01:44 PM NHFT

Here's an UPDATE to the oath(s).

1.) U.S. Marshall

First off, here's a re-type of e-mail letter just sent out at 4:30 p.m. this afternoon to:

"To Tracy, U.S. Marshal's Service, Washington, D.C.
202: 307-9056  usms.foia@usdoj.gov

Dear Tracy:

This is to follow up my telephone calls to you this afternoon.

Would you please send me a copy of Stephen Monier's oath of office as the U.S. Marshall for here in Concord, New Hampshire.

Thank you, - - - - - - - - - - Joe / Joseph S. Haas, P.O. Box 3842, Concord, N.H. 03302, Tel. 603: 848-6059 (cell phone).

P.S. I could not find that website link to the request box at your http://www.usmarshals.gov/foia that goes to the http://www.usmarshals.gov/foia/index.html mage with link to both: (1) this e-mail address, and (2) some http://www.usmarshals.gov/readingroom/distribution.htm for the physical address for how and where to send in a standard letter.

note: the confusion is as outlined over at http://forum.soulawakenings.com/index.php?action=profile;u=974;sa=showPosts;start=45 for my Reply #__ there of Jan. 19 '07 @ 09:03:20 AM, see #2 OATH OF OFFICE where Lisa Dickinson was supposed to call my cell phone # for me to verbally give her my mailing address."

2.)U.S. Attorney

I have also asked in writing for a copy of Tom Colantuono's oath of office, as the U.S. Attorney too, with the latest in #__ steps taken in this government dance being their form letter of Jan. 10, postmarked 1/11/07 the envelope addressed to me from their address* (as indicated below), but which letter is for another Requester, marked Number 07-27.  And so this resulted in my telephone call to them this afternoon too, the woman there saying that they will work on it, and get back to me sometime next week. The point being that he, the U.S. Marshall is THE one who takes an oath, but NOT his Assistants? as THEY work for him! and so him ultimately "responsible" for any violation of oaths by his subordinates, like Wm. Morse who has violated the 14th Amendment "due process" rights of Ed & Elaine Brown, as by their/the U.S. Attny's Office non-performance of duty as spelled out in Rule #16 for "exculpatory evidence", and so the effect being: damages in both time and money that Ed and his wife can claim to counter-act in this case.

Yours truly, Joe

* footnote: U.S. Department of Justice, Executive Office for United States Attorneys, Freedom of Information/Privacy Act Staff, 600 E Street, N.W., Room 7300, Washington, D.C. 20530, 202-616-6757. Signed: William G. Stewart II, Acting Assistant Director on Form No. 001 -1/06. (re: what I call the $25.00 letter).

final note: to this Reply #__ now, sorry as I just noticed that I typed this up here instead of what was supposed to be under the quote from Peace below, so thank you too Peace.

Thank you Ed, Anthony and Russell
And thank you for your show of support and help.

Beth221

I heard a chief of police in the town i grew up in, say that he didnt know anything about the constitution.   It was durring a drug bust, this guy was growing weed in his yard, the nation guard was charging down the road, helicopters in the air, military cars buzzing past my farm.  My dad, grabbed his gun, and a video camera, and we, among a few curious neighbors took a stroll down the road, where we were told to stop, turn off the camera.  The guard/aft and other agents sprung into their black masks, and drew m16's.  My father stopped and was asking the "Chief" of police about our constitutional rights, we were stopped and were not allowed to walk down the road.  Right to free travel?  Not on this street.  My dad, being smart, just pointed his camera to the ground, but kept it recording, its amazing the force they used on someone growing some plants. They smashed down the doors to his house, smashed the walls, took all property.  It was sad.  Id love to play the video if anyone is interested in seeing a 1994 drug bust.  But to this day, all i can remember is the chief who is suppose to uphold the law of the land, our constitutional right, and he didnt know anything about those rights.  It changed my views on everything.  I was a child at this time, will never forget the amount of force they used on one person.  I hope they make a right choice and not use this brutal force on Ed Brown. 

JosephSHaas

Quote from: Beth221 on February 02, 2007, 04:28 PM NHFT
I heard a chief of police in the town i grew up in, say that he didnt know anything about the constitution.   It was durring a drug bust, this guy was growing weed in his yard, the nation guard was charging down the road, helicopters in the air, military cars buzzing past my farm.  My dad, grabbed his gun, and a video camera, and we, among a few curious neighbors took a stroll down the road, where we were told to stop, turn off the camera.  The guard/aft and other agents sprung into their black masks, and drew m16's.  My father stopped and was asking the "Chief" of police about our constitutional rights, we were stopped and were not allowed to walk down the road.  Right to free travel?  Not on this street.  My dad, being smart, just pointed his camera to the ground, but kept it recording, its amazing the force they used on someone growing some plants. They smashed down the doors to his house, smashed the walls, took all property.  It was sad.  Id love to play the video if anyone is interested in seeing a 1994 drug bust.  But to this day, all i can remember is the chief who is suppose to uphold the law of the land, our constitutional right, and he didnt know anything about those rights.  It changed my views on everything.  I was a child at this time, will never forget the amount of force they used on one person.  I hope they make a right choice and not use this brutal force on Ed Brown. 

Thanks for the story Beth.  And technically it's not "constitutional rights" but rights as are supposed to be guaranteed by the Constitution, and so like in a Warranty against a defective product to get either a repair or a replacement, in Ed's case I think the remedy is like they say, how much in damages for his loss of time and money to get back to Square One?  For a civil jury trial to determine the $amount that'll teach them gov't goons a lesson that here in New Hampshire they are supposed to learn in the classroom before they venture out into the field.

See RSA Ch. _____ under the education heading for the New Hampshire Technical Instutute http://www.state.nh.us to where the cadets of the Police Academy go for their training.  About ten (10+) plus years ago I called over to the Sweeny Building over there on #___ Fort Eddy Road in Concord, N.H. and asked WHO was the instructor that teaches the recruits the Constitution in some course.  The person told me that there was no course, but only one class of #____ duration of time during that day, and was taught by Lincoln Soldati, the then Strafford County Attorney over in Dover who I did call looking for a copy of his class materials, his answer being that there are none, as he told me he teaches the Constitution to them off the top of his head.

The cost for such class paid for from out of the 20% sur-tax labeled a "penalty assessment" in addition to whatever the District Court judges fine criminal violators in his/her courtroom. 

So much for yet another tax going to a program that is just a mere waste of time and money! Pork Barrell justice. Or should I say: Where's Arnold Ziffel? (;-) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnold_Ziffel

Yours truly, - Joe

batmanchester

JosephSHaas: Thanks for the info. Very informative. I'm glad to see a site where the members have their stuff together. Over at the Loose Change forum, it's like pulling teeth to get anyone to even recognize that there are no laws that state that we have to pay income taxes. I've been having a running battle with several trolls who keep spreading disinfo for the last couple of days.  :o