• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Main thread for Ed and Elaine Brown vs the evil IRS, Part 11

Started by Kat Kanning, February 13, 2007, 05:22 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace

That Margo of the Concord Monitor strikes again in yesterdays paper.
Valley News
Pg. A2
"According to posts made on the internet message boards, supporters visited the Brown last weekend and brought them weapons and other supplies"   :bs:

There was no such post and she couldnt even point it out.  :evil5:
I made a comment and said people came with "Gifts"
She conitues to crawl under the Brown's skin with her LIES!   :hopmad:
This appears to have been a on going thing with her.   :fryingpan:
I had to ask her to stop contacting people around me because they felt harassed by her asking them for info about me.
It would be to her very best interest to stop now!   :V:

Russell Kanning

But if someone was to show up at Ed's place and give him weapons, wouldn't he like that?
In that regard it doesn't seem that she is mischaracterizing the Brown's attitude.
She does side with the government and doesn't mind the fact that the Browns are being harrassed by the feds.

Lloyd Danforth

Honor and integrity get in the way biased reporting

coffeeseven

Quote from: Russell Kanning on February 25, 2007, 09:12 AM NHFT
a van full of supporters left at noon yesterday from the NHLF to visit Ed and Elaine.

I think Ed also got some of his "wish list" yesterday.

This is probably what she is referring to. A fiction writer working for a newspaper.

How novel.

Pun intended.  ;D

LordBaltimore

Quote from: Peace on March 04, 2007, 09:14 AM NHFT
There was no such post and she couldnt even point it out.  :evil5:
I made a comment and said people came with "Gifts"

I'm confused.  Doesn't Ed want weapons?   If not, why have a wish list? There have been posts on other forums of people taking him stuff like body armor and the like.

Russell Kanning

If I drive up in a tank, I bet Ed will happily park it out front as a deterrant. :plotting:

Ed has been getting resupplied in the last week with my favorite weapon to use against the feds. :snowballs:

LordBaltimore

Why was my prior message deleted and -25 added to my karma all of a sudden?

Did I violate some unspoken rule?

Kat Kanning

If you don't like it, you can go away.  I'm sure you're aware anthony wouldn't want his last name posted.

LordBaltimore

I would think Anthony would want to know that his name was posted on another forum a couple of weeks ago.

For a peace loving group, y'all sure are hostile.

LordBaltimore

Quote from: wholetthedogin? on March 04, 2007, 02:46 PM NHFT
This group has been known unleash hungry dogs on unsuspecting trolls.  Consider yourself about to be bitten in da ass again.

Got it.  I don't cater to your definition of political correct speak so I must be silenced and belittled.  And all this because I told Anthony that his name was posted on another forum. 

Funny how everywhere Anthony goes, Ed Brown supporters are eventually driven away.

Russell Kanning

Russell Kanning

Quote from: richardr on March 04, 2007, 03:12 PM NHFT
Funny how everywhere Anthony goes, Ed Brown supporters are eventually driven away.
anthony has been hanging out here off and on for about a month and all of us Ed Brown supporters are still here.

LordBaltimore

Quote from: Russell Kanning on March 04, 2007, 03:24 PM NHFT
anthony has been hanging out here off and on for about a month and all of us Ed Brown supporters are still here.

Unfortunately, support levels have dropped off considerably elsewhere.  The quest blog, for example, has dropped 20% in viewership in the last couple of weeks, and in Yahoo groups where messages had been limited to ways to promote Ed Brown's message, his situation is no longer discussed at all. 

LordBaltimore

Quote from: Russell Kanning on March 04, 2007, 03:23 PM NHFT
Quote from: richardr on March 04, 2007, 02:42 PM NHFT
For a peace loving group, y'all sure are hostile.
who said we were peace loving?

Good point.  There I go, ass*uming again... :)

Russell Kanning

I would think that the interest level is going down some because not much is happening.

wait a minute ... I just realized that anthony has now reached that hallowed ground ....

he is ....
ruining it for the rest of us ... since 2007 ;D