• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Why Violence

Started by sgtusmc, March 20, 2012, 09:21 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

Why Violence
   About 90% of the US citizens never serve in our military.  Maybe 25 percent of those serving never serve in "country" (war).  Yet every one of you back here have at one time or another in some way shamed us for what we do and did.  It is a strange thing to say but most of us do enjoy the missions and the unknown of life and death every second of every day after we become complacent with the fact.  Most of us that have been there would go back in a heartbeat.  Going back is a place that we belong for there is no way to adjust all the survival tactics citizens that have never been will forget where they came from and use them against us back here.  I remember the second that I felt comfortable calling my self a US Marine.  I was American Advisor on convoy across Thailand, Laos and Cambodia delivering surplus supplies to friendly camps deep in the bush.  One night I got in hand to hand combat with a "gook" and stuck my bayonet up under the child's ribs and twisted it to get my M-16 back and escape.  I had already lived through several Vietnam Offensives and this was like my third or fourth convoy as American Advisor but I never felt qualified until that moment to call my self a US Marine.  The demented comments people reading this letter will give for what I did are common, from people that never served.  I lived through many situations that I did not deserve to live for it was impossible and to the civilized society in conceivable.  Gordon Duff of the Veterans Today web site wrote an article the other day making me wonder about the 90% that never serve.  This letter has no purpose other than to avoid suicide.
   I have no memory of live after Parris Island boot camp from a TBI but was sent over seas to fight because of an admin error.  Seventeen years old with no memory of life back here in the world "USA".  My next three disabilities are combating related from missions that I served.  Do you not think my first five years back were not difficult?  My memory starts in the killing fields of a conflict causing the foundation of my every thought.  It is people's negative responses to the truth that developed my silent demons during my first five years back.  I learned to be silent but everyone's obligation to the USA gives me the responsibility to speak up and be heard no matter what the consequences. 
   The public is ashamed of me as government retribution and news media censoring to stop my free speech.  Called a danger to the public, does not stop my obligation to defend and protect our Constitution.  The USA comes first before God, family, friends even the powerful élite.   The People must speak openly and freely even against the NH Supreme Court when these justices diminish our Constitution.  The NH SC refuse to hear a case where Judge Peter Fauver criminally violated the Constitution to enable the Madbury NH selectmen to take from local resident for the selectmen's own personal gain. 
   The news media censors this opinion letter for the danger they want you to believe that I am.  They stopped my medical care for combat related disabilities and a cover up keeps the public ignorant through news media censor.  Communication through the public's opinion letters is a moral, ethical crime to censor.  Suicide by a US Military Veteran is covered up by the contempt this civilized society shows we that make the mistake to come back alive from a 90% majority. 
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi
465 Packers falls rd Lee NH 03824 603-781-3839