• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

A real Soldier NH

Started by sgtusmc, March 21, 2012, 07:47 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

A real Soldier NH
   I want to thank the Army Sgt from the Vietnam Conflict that said I earned the right to my freedom of speech.  It was educational reading his response that he has read some of my letters and that he has "my own View concerning them".   I write because it is a not-violent way to inform others of government wrongs.  To have people censor or flag my letters deprives others going through similar or worse to not have a chance to be educated that it is not just they.  Violence and killing is drilled into my head as a US Marine to be the primary and most often the only means of self-life.  Back here in the "Real world" USA I have refused to use violence as my solution to my PTSD and TBI for these are Military disabilities that my existence demands I over come to live in a civilized society.  Other disabled veterans lost in this real world use homelessness or suicide to answer the question of why no one cares back here.  The endless maze of trying to get help from the Veterans Administration or isolation from government officials because we just do not meet a standard those that never served place never ends.  My mind is different than other's for anything, like a sudden loud noise, word from a strangers voice or just the scenery of the countryside will trigger a flashback even today.  My loss of hearing from explosions and Jet Blast makes understanding what others say difficult and a problem.  My broken back leave pain and anguish just to try to be normal in a world that rejects disabled citizens.  The Army Sgt educated me as showing how my letters make little to no since.  Communication is a civilized society's manner to solve problems to avoid violence.  My mind and brain is damaged from serving in the USMC so this is my only way to tell society the Veterans Administration and the New Hampshire government are harming US Military Veterans. 
   I was traveling down a back road yesterday in my three wheeled scoot coupe.  The Barrington town repaired a muddy area with a red clay fill that cars made deep ruts in.  The scoot coupe got stuck and pushing it out red clay got on my hands.  My mind saw the blood from hand to hand combat as a US Marine.  Ten-year-old children walking past where I was become a "gook" in a friendly village we stopped at.  I remember getting back in the jeep and just driving.  I have no memory of driving at all that day.  I was in a bar as reality came, drinking. 
   The people of NH do not believe me: has the right to bring a case of Judge Peter Fauver criminally violating the NH Constitution to intentionally harm other US Citizens.  The NH Supreme Court refuse to hear this case of criminal acts by a brother Justice.  To have the newspapers censor on a regular bases any opinion letters of citizens they do not like is wrong.  The public needs to know and has a right to know the truth.  The Vietnam Conflict taught me many things that the real people back here in the real world just do not see. 
   If as the newspapers want to inform it's readers and the NH government want the citizens of the USA to believe that I am a danger to the public then why stop my medical care for combat related disabilities to stop my letters?  What is the reason for Freedom of the Press if facts are censored?  I am a real US Marine.
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC SemperFi 
465 Packers falls rd Lee NH 03824 603-781-3839