• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Main thread for Ed and Elaine Brown vs the evil IRS, Part 13

Started by Lloyd Danforth, March 04, 2007, 04:08 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

powerchuter

I like the give and take...
It let's me know who's who...
And it keeps me on my toes...lol.

powerchuter

Quote from: Peace on March 25, 2007, 04:20 PM NHFT
Quote from: powerchuter on March 25, 2007, 04:12 PM NHFT
I like the give and take...
It let's me know who's who...
And it keeps me on my toes...lol.

Give and take what if I may ask?

Ideas
Thoughts
Opinions

I already know who's side I'm on(Ed and Elaine's) and that hasn't changed from day 1...
People have come and gone...been happy and upset...sometimes rude and obnoxious...
I guess I'm just immune to all the crap anymore...
I just take most all of it in stride...

Sticks and stones receive lead back...but words have never hurt me...lol.

JosephSHaas

Quote from: richardr on March 25, 2007, 02:08 PM NHFT
Quote from: JosephSHaas on March 25, 2007, 10:01 AM NHFT
Modification/ Update: I just filled out the http://www.manchesternh.gov/forms/net.asp for the Cotton Bldg. @ 275 Chestnut Street owned by the "United States" with a "Housing...Violation" checked with comment that: "They're not paying their fair share of taxes ($233,653 per year) on their $13,866,700 property 

Hi Joe!  Hope all is well with you. 

Have you ever looked into The PILT Act of 1976 (Public Law 94-565)?  PILT stands for "Payment in Lieu of Taxes" and was designed to compensate state and local governments for the property taxes lost when land is used by federal buildings and parks.

Thanks Richard, and: no, I've not looked into seeing if the Feds (in either Concord, or Manchester) have ever signed such a document, either way: they "shall" file the proper paperwork by RSA 123:1 in accordance with Art.I,Sec.8,Cl.17 of the U.S. Constitution to be eligible for this full or partial tax exemption.

Best wishes, Joe

P.S. At exactly 9:23 PM tonight I did e-mail the following, as re-typed here:

"To: The Manchester, N.H. Aldermen (with e-mails): [7 of 14 = one half].

Hi, and may you have a nice night and tomorrow, from this sunny day.

Now would you please read the following as my goal to have you PLEASE contact the City of Manchester Tax Collector, Joan Porter to PLEASE send a property tax bill to the Feds over at the Norris Cotton Building by the end of this week as the deadline for Year 2006 taxes of: $233,653, cc: to her and the former Mayor, as I do not have the e-mail address to Mayor (Frank C.) Guinta's office, plus Matt Normand, Deputy Clerk of Facilities on the 'Neighborhood Enhancement Team' (NET).

Yours truly, Joe Haas *

cc: also to the ones listed below as a courtesy copy of WHO might be contacting you from The Aldermen, or vice versa of the newspaper reporters giving a call to the government to see what's going on with this request.  Attn: Margo Sanger-Katz at the http://www.concordmonitor.com at cell phone 369-3307 to check in with what Concord is doing.

* P.S. I might be a future land-owner/ developer, with P&S / Purchase & Sales Agreement signed on Friday, and so would like to save $x in taxes too."

[this e-mail was a Forward of the one to David Cornell, Chief Assessor of Fri., 23 March '07 @ 10:40 AM].

powerchuter

Quote from: Peace on March 25, 2007, 08:43 PM NHFT
I Love when the COWARD Feds Smite me or whomever!
Makes me feel special and though of!  ;D

Is that really the best you can do?   ???

In the mean time I will stay on the front line and defend your right to be a COWARD WUSSY!...ROFLMAO!

I think I hear your mommy calling you!

Hey Big A...
When you talk like this I have visions of you running around talking to the bushes and trees...
Please could we all maintain here...lol.
Did you quit smoking?

powerchuter

Quote from: Peace on March 25, 2007, 10:04 PM NHFT
Quote from: powerchuter on March 25, 2007, 08:57 PM NHFT
Quote from: Peace on March 25, 2007, 08:43 PM NHFT
I Love when the COWARD Feds Smite me or whomever!
Makes me feel special and though of!  ;D

Is that really the best you can do?   ???

In the mean time I will stay on the front line and defend your right to be a COWARD WUSSY!...ROFLMAO!

I think I hear your mommy calling you!

Hey Big A...
When you talk like this I have visions of you running around talking to the bushes and trees...
Please could we all maintain here...lol.
Did you quit smoking?
I like calling out the spineless COWARDS every now and again.
For the life of me, I cant understand why/how Russell is SO scared to stand UP to anyone and clean up this mess.  I would NEVER let another disrespect anyone in my groups! But its his house so I respect that much.  After all, its still standing.
Its not like I hashed all the IPs and disabled peoples CPU fan or anything.
Believe me, I am maintaining very well under everything Ive been going through.

I'm not sure I understand who Russell is supposed to clean up...
But I find Russell to be a great asset to our cause, our organizations, and our state!
I'm assuming you'd prefer that he banned disrespectful people from this forum...
But he might decide you've been disrespectful trying to tell him how to run his forum!?!
Wouldn't that mean that he would have to ban you from the forum?

I'm just not sure that's the best way and obviously it's not his way...
Since so many disrespectful people are still amongst us...

powerchuter

While it may appear, and sometimes be true, that we fight intensely amongst ourselves...
This is the way of the pack...

But...
The pack would, will, and has rallied together to defend both individual members and the pack...

We mostly hope that Russell's way wins out...
Cause hot lead is much more destructive to everyone...

But if they don't listen...and change their aggressive ways...then we will defend the pack and fight back...
And the blood of patriots and tyrants will once again nourish the tree of Liberty...

eques

"The pack?"

What in sam hill are you talking about?

Why are you so bloodthirsty?

Russell Kanning

Powerchuter took the words out of my mouth. :)

It is very easy for me to "stand up" to people on this forum. It takes no courage and only a few keystrokes. So it isn't a test of my manhood whether I let people attack each other here. We like to maintain a fairly open forum and let people ( including you Peace ) spout off on many subjects. :)

powerchuter

Quote from: James A. Pyrich on March 26, 2007, 06:05 AM NHFT
"The pack?"

What in sam hill are you talking about?

Why are you so bloodthirsty?

Perhaps the Founding Fathers will enlighten us...

Are you saying that Benjamin Franklin didn't recognize the value of the "pack"?
"We must all hang together, or most assuredly we shall all hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin

Are you saying that Thomas Jefferson was "bloodthirsty"?
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson

powerchuter

Quote from: Russell Kanning on March 26, 2007, 06:53 AM NHFT
Powerchuter took the words out of my mouth. :)

It is very easy for me to "stand up" to people on this forum. It takes no courage and only a few keystrokes. So it isn't a test of my manhood whether I let people attack each other here. We like to maintain a fairly open forum and let people ( including you Peace ) spout off on many subjects. :)

Thanks Russell!
Did you get your car fixed?

Russell Kanning

eques

Quote from: powerchuter on March 26, 2007, 06:55 AM NHFT
Perhaps the Founding Fathers will enlighten us...

Just so you're aware, I don't feel bound by what they thought.

Are you saying that Benjamin Franklin didn't recognize the value of the "pack"?
"We must all hang together, or most assuredly we shall all hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin

A little red herring: that quote comes from the same man who said, "There is no kind of dishonesty into which otherwise good people more easily and frequently fall than that of defrauding the government."

I'm not saying that there isn't some sort of value to "the pack," but I am uneasy with an "us vs. them" mentality.  It is divisive and ultimately short-sighted.

Are you saying that Thomas Jefferson was "bloodthirsty"?
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson

If that quote wasn't taken too far out of context (it is hard to see how it could have been), then he most certainly qualifies as "bloodthirsty."

LordBaltimore

Why did the forum just go from 199 pages to 195?

Is Peace deleting all of his own posts?

KBCraig

Quote from: richardr on March 26, 2007, 09:37 AM NHFT
Why did the forum just go from 199 pages to 195?

Is Peace deleting all of his own posts?

Well, there are only five remaining posts from Peace at the moment, so they're disappearing somehow.

Russell Kanning

He could be. I haven't deleted any posts today.