• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Main thread for Ed and Elaine Brown vs the evil IRS, Part 13

Started by Lloyd Danforth, March 04, 2007, 04:08 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

LordBaltimore

Quote from: James A. Pyrich on March 26, 2007, 08:59 AM NHFT
Quote from: powerchuter on March 26, 2007, 06:55 AM NHFT
Are you saying that Thomas Jefferson was "bloodthirsty"?
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson

If that quote wasn't taken too far out of context (it is hard to see how it could have been), then he most certainly qualifies as "bloodthirsty."

I looked it up. The context for the quote turned out to be interesting. It's from a letter written in 1787.

QuoteWonderful is the effect of impudent & persevering lying. The British ministry have so long hired their gazetteers to repeat and model into every form lies about our being in anarchy, that the world has at length believed them, the English nation has believed them, the ministers themselves have come to believe them, & what is more wonderful, we have believed them ourselves. Yet where does this anarchy exist? Where did it ever exist, except in the single instance of Massachusetts? And can history produce an instance of rebellion so honourably conducted? I say nothing of it's motives. They were founded in ignorance, not wickedness. God forbid we should ever be 20 years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, & always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. We have had 13. states independent 11. years. There has been one rebellion. That comes to one rebellion in a century & a half for each state. What country before ever existed a century & half without a rebellion? & what country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon & pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it's natural manure. Our Convention has been too much impressed by the insurrection of Massachusetts: and in the spur of the moment they are setting up a kite to keep the hen-yard in order.

The quote is pretty popular among the hyper violent crowd.  It was printed on the t-shirt worn by McVeigh the morning he bombed OK City.

eques

I think that the context is even worse than the bald-faced implication of the statement.  :)

I see that Jefferson was using "new math" as well!

error

Deleting all your own posts certainly makes it LOOK like you have ill intentions.

Peace

Ment to post this sooner:

It makes me sad to report that Joe, long time friend of the Brown's and the one that was fighting cancer has passed away in the night last night at the hospital.
His wife called the Brown's around 0300 to relay the news.
This was a good man who even served for his country in Vietnam.
This man hung on for a very long time and wanted to live.

R.I.P. Joe

TackleTheWorld

Thanks for the news, Peace.
You are one of the few solid supporters of Ed & Elaine.
We rely on you for the latest news and
hope you don't leave.

Nicholas Gilman

powerchuter

please advise visitation and funeral arrangements

powerchuter

Quote from: richardr on March 26, 2007, 06:56 PM NHFT
Quote from: James A. Pyrich on March 26, 2007, 08:59 AM NHFT
Quote from: powerchuter on March 26, 2007, 06:55 AM NHFT
Are you saying that Thomas Jefferson was "bloodthirsty"?
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson

If that quote wasn't taken too far out of context (it is hard to see how it could have been), then he most certainly qualifies as "bloodthirsty."

I looked it up. The context for the quote turned out to be interesting. It's from a letter written in 1787.

QuoteWonderful is the effect of impudent & persevering lying. The British ministry have so long hired their gazetteers to repeat and model into every form lies about our being in anarchy, that the world has at length believed them, the English nation has believed them, the ministers themselves have come to believe them, & what is more wonderful, we have believed them ourselves. Yet where does this anarchy exist? Where did it ever exist, except in the single instance of Massachusetts? And can history produce an instance of rebellion so honourably conducted? I say nothing of it's motives. They were founded in ignorance, not wickedness. God forbid we should ever be 20 years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, & always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. We have had 13. states independent 11. years. There has been one rebellion. That comes to one rebellion in a century & a half for each state. What country before ever existed a century & half without a rebellion? & what country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon & pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it's natural manure. Our Convention has been too much impressed by the insurrection of Massachusetts: and in the spur of the moment they are setting up a kite to keep the hen-yard in order.

The quote is pretty popular among the hyper violent crowd.  It was printed on the t-shirt worn by McVeigh the morning he bombed OK City.

When you mention that patsy McVeigh you should also mention the others involved in the planting of contact charges on the structural members of the building.  At least those people did a much better job with the demolition charges on the WTC buildings...  They must have learned something from the failed charges in OKC...  After all, just like Pearl Harbor... they needed something to stir the common sheeple to bang the war drums...

And they did succeed...

Dave Ridley

Peace wrote:

<<What I did say is: "I didnt understand was how in the world he ended up with Ed's flash memory card which was returned by someone else later.">>

I'm happy to be able to back up a couple of things Peace has said, and in fact he has most of his facts pretty straight.   I did have ed's flash card from his camera for almost a month in January-February.  I borrowed his camera with his permission around January 22 while I was over there.  I carried it around; in case the Feds raided I hoped to get a picture.   When I left I forgot that I'd put his backup flash card in my pocket and ended up having to send it back with bernie if I recall correctly. 

Peace is also correct that I've begun writing a book of sorts and that I have assured Ed that this book will include his story, that he will like some things I write and dislike others.   Ed takes it pretty personally when people don't write exactly what he thinks they should write, so it seems appropriate to be up front with him about this sort of thing rather than stab him in the back.

I've told him if I come back I will write what I see.  He's not comfortable with that and has left me a polite voice message telling me he doesn't want me to come back on those terms.  So, in hopes of setting a good example for the Feds, I will continue to respect his wishes.

Thus are the latest intrigues of which I am party. 

powerchuter

Peace

Now I understand and glad you posted Dave.
Other then you feeling I threatened Margot with my statement "It would be to her best interest to stop NOW!" and I should appologize I have had no other interaction with you and judge you not.
Im not use to having to worry about what I say or how because Im use to communicating with people that know my nature and intention.  I see how things can be takin in so many different ways.  I feel I have been misunderstood sometimes and thrown in a court room.

I will stay true to my mission and continue to post here as Russell wishes and plug nhfree.com in the credits at the end of videos like I did the last one.

Peace

Quote from: error on March 26, 2007, 07:28 PM NHFT
Deleting all your own posts certainly makes it LOOK like you have ill intentions.

Ive always done that, you can ask Russell.  I do it in my own groups even.  Cant really explain the habbit but there is no ill intentions behind it.

When I said " I have been shut up and shut down!"  it was no to complain that it was someone else censoring me.  I was talking about not being able to give Karma or smite which someone explained it was because I had less then 10 posts because I deleted all but 4 or 5.  At that time I removed what I said about I was being punished by not being able to give karma or smite and said I was sorry.

Wow!  You guys are rough but remember, most of us have the same goal, same team here.

Peace

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on March 26, 2007, 08:11 PM NHFT
Thanks for the news, Peace.
You are one of the few solid supporters of Ed & Elaine.
We rely on you for the latest news and
hope you don't leave.
Thank you and have no intention of leaving unless it is Russells or Kats wish.

Peace

Quote from: powerchuter on March 26, 2007, 08:34 PM NHFT
please advise visitation and funeral arrangements
I asked Elaine and that info is unknown at this time.

JosephSHaas

Hey!

I was surfing over at http://www.google.com again and found this interesting report by "shadowfx" over at http://theblackvault.com/ftopicp-495962.html about the bookstore worker right across the road from Elaine's Dentist office, where he and Ed talked weekly on 1/2 hour visits and numerous times about: William Cooper...

...and so by a Google search of his name, I found that "A Short Biography" over at http://www.hourofthetime.com/william.htm interesting, because when I was helping Gus Breton in his court case for a speedy trial in Fall 2004, his friend Danny Mac from MAss. kept on saying to read this "Behold A Pale Horse" book, so to try to find and read it.

In the meantime, I see parallels here between Bill and Ed, in that both of them challenged "the IRS to produce proof of jurisdiction" by going on the offensive in a civil suit that results in "them"/the I.R.S.  being the LIARS they are in a criminal case!

The definition of a liar being one who tells a lie, a lie being a deliberate falsehood, as in an untrue statement, see also for the verb of to lie, being to prevaricate, as in to stray from or EVADE the truth!  Emphasis ADDed, as "they" call us tax EVADErs when they are in fact truth EVADERs! see also the word equivocate [Latin praevaricari, to walk crookedly, deviate], equivocate= to speak in ambiguities; hedge, see the word: ambiguous= susceptible of multiple interpretations; doubtful, un-certain, to wander about.  Well: you IRS bullshit artists: there is the CERTAIN fact that you have NO papers on file at the Secretary of State's office, so you have NO jurisdiction* here!  It is time for you to leave! Your crooked walk and wanderings, of to roam aimlessly, on an indirect route or at no set pace, to go astray, and to think or express yourself incoherently is a dis-order that will NOT be tolerated by me! Your "hedge" to avoid committing yourself as by making evasive statements, is just too vague; you are inexplicit, and unclear.

Now here is my rifle approach question, as compared to the shotgun or scatter-gun approach: WHERE are your papers? The RSA Ch. 123:1 papers as per Art. I, Sec. 8, Cl. 17 of the United States Constitution.  Forget that "Show me the Law" stuff, I say to you: SHOW ME YOUR PAPERS!

Without the papers you have no jurisdiction*, defined as the "power to act" period!  See http://www.originalintent.org/edu/federaljur.php Now look up the word: act in your dictionary: the process of doing something, and then look up the phrase to act up= to mis-behave or mal-function.  YES! you are in an "act up" or malfunction, as in to fail to function normally, compare to the abnormal, as for the word deviant= differing from a norm or accepted standard.  Well, we do NOT accept your non-compliance with the law and statute. You are an out-law! And like in the old TV westerns: I say to you to get out of town by sundown! or else! It's time for you to pack up your belongings at your office and ship out!  I'll be calling your office later today to get a moving day and time for when the U-Haul truck will be there to help you leave.  Please give me an estimate of how much time you need to pack up your stuff/ box it up for vacating your office. Thank you.