• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Main thread for Ed and Elaine Brown vs the evil IRS, Part 13

Started by Lloyd Danforth, March 04, 2007, 04:08 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

Quote from: Rodinia on April 06, 2007, 07:52 PM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on April 06, 2007, 04:22 PM NHFT
You can do that.
Ed and his pals in that area have been in contact with the sheriff.

There's a difference between Ed and some pals being "in contact" with the sheriff and 1000 fed up citizens outside the station demanding to ousting of the feds.

how about one person, *you* scheduling a demonstration at that location as we have done at so many others?

Rodinia

When I say put pressure on the sheriff, I'm talking the highest possible volume of citizens sick and bloody tired of the feds running ramshod over everything demanding the sheriff to uphold the constitution and protect his county.

What kind of turnout  do you think we can get, realistically? Ed has over 1000 friends on his myspace page. He's on the radio and internet. His message reaches plenty but this issue is pretty NH specific with regards to the sovereignty of the state and the feds interference in the Sullivan county.

What did the sheriff say when you called him?

error

Quote from: armlaw on April 07, 2007, 05:20 PM NHFT
Quote from: error on April 06, 2007, 09:51 PM NHFT
Wait a minute, because we're forced at gunpoint to use these Federal Reserve Funny Money Notes, that means we automatically LIKE it? I don't think so!

No one is "forcing you" to accept anything. You have the freedom to use coins if you so choose. Most subjects prefer the convenience of paper, hence are willing to pay a fee to the banksters who own the FRN's that are purchased from the constitutional government at cost, about .037 cents per copy, regardless of denomination! So the subjects rent the private commercial paper from the private corporate banksters because the CHOOSE to do so. Use coin and deprive the banksters of the rent fee they recieve for supplying you with convenient paper?

Uh huh, the "coins" provided by the U.S. mint which are, aside from pennies and perhaps nickels, worth far, far less than their face value. Sound familiar? Whenever it happens that the metal value of the coins exceeds its face value, the mint changes the metal content. It's the same problem as the paper notes. They've been devaluing the "coins" right along with the "notes."

And you call that a choice?

JoeMeans

JosephSHaas ,

Could you post rsa 123.1 I could not find it on the state site.... http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/lsa/2006.pdf

Thanks, Joe

Lex

Use this link instead, all the statutes are listed: http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/nhtoc.htm

TITLE IX
ACQUISITION OF LANDS BY UNITED STATES; FEDERAL AID
CHAPTER 123
JURISDICTION OVER LANDS ACQUIRED; TAX EXEMPTION
Section 123:1
    123:1 Ceded to United States. ? Jurisdiction is ceded to the United States of America over all lands within this state now or hereafter exclusively owned by the United States, and used as sites for post offices, custom-houses, military air bases, military installations or other public buildings: provided, that an accurate description and plan of the lands so owned and occupied, verified by the oath of some officer of the United States having knowledge of the facts, shall be filed with the secretary of this state; and, provided, further, that this cession is upon the express condition that the state of New Hampshire shall retain concurrent jurisdiction with the United States in and over all such lands, so far that all civil and criminal process issuing under the authority of this state may be executed on the said lands and in any building now or hereafter erected thereon, in the same way and with the same effect as if this statute had not been enacted; and that exclusive jurisdiction shall revert to and revest in this state whenever the lands shall cease to be the property of the United States.

Source. 1883, 1:1. PS 1:1. PL 1:1. RL 1:1. RSA 123:1. 1955, 223:1, eff. June 23, 1955.
http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/IX/123/123-1.htm

Dave Ridley

The sheriff and I didn't speak, I just left a message for him.

With regard to the worry about turnout...suppose you schedule a demonstration and only three people turn out.  That is still better than not scheduling a demonstration.   I'll probably attend or support it in some other way if you set something up.

JosephSHaas

Quote from: JoeMeans on April 08, 2007, 12:16 PM NHFT
JosephSHaas ,

Could you post rsa 123.1 I could not find it on the state site.... http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/lsa/2006.pdf

Thanks, Joe

Thanks Lex. 

See also http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/I/21/21-4.htm for the definition of the United States as limited to D.C. and the territories, but not these enclaves, so when in a stand-alone mode, they have to be in either of these two situations, or they MUST be placed into context!

I gave this info to Paul Cavanaugh, the Concord City Solicitor in person in his office last Friday afternoon and he wrote it down, to compare to the cases his daughter, a lawyer too, found for his e-mail to the Tax Collector the week before of case-law for this "stand-alone" statute, that I compared to what I had just heard and told him too, from the History Channel, of: one of the Ten Commandments to NOT take out of context either of Thou Shalt not kill, because out-of-context, you shall not kill a mosquito either! To see what happens next, and hopefully BEFORE April 24th...

...when we ought to get John Lennon's piano over to the courthouse as the Tax Man is presenting them with the bill as in that Beatles song.  ;D re: the AP report of Friday with it going to Dallas for JFK, the WTC in NY, Okla City, and Waco, (plus Ruby Ridge?)...

...as played by?:  Democratic Presidential hopeful for President, Mike Gravel, who by the http://www.theunionleader.com for Thursday @ page B16 was in Warner, N.H. at the bookstore there, and said that if elected "he would also eliminate the federal income tax and the IRS.  He would instead implement a national sales tax...." ...

...and delivered in a Home Depot truck?: by ex-IRS employee Robert Dooley on pre-sentencing public service work for stealing more than $330,000 from Home Depot by taking his "shopping cart and take them to the return desk.  He would tell the clerk he wanted to 'return' the items, but didn't have a 'sales' receipt. Although Home Depot allowed people to return items without receipts, clerks required customers to show photo identification when doing so.  Prosecutors said Dooley would show his IRS badge as proof of his identity, and would sometimes tell the clerk that he was 'trustworthy' because he worked for the IRS."  :-X

Yours truly, Joe H.

P.S. Ed, for New Hampshire: "the state has in the bank $46 million more than it needs to spend this year." UNION NEWS, Thu., April 5 '07 @ page A14; and get this for federal grants: (1) UNH + Dartmouth College to spend $1.7 million to study the sun (page A7 Thu.); + (2) Nashua, N.H. advertising @ page C9 of Friday's UNION paper to pay $24.54/hr. to a federal grant administrator.

note: Watch the papers this Friday the thirteenth for what happens in Nashua court on Thu. (re: last Thu. UNION News @ p. A7 AP story) about what happens to Rep. Bea Francoeuer, a 2nd term Republican from Nashua who's arguing by her attorney Rep. Greg Sorg, R-Easton him from the House Judiciary Committee that she has immunity from the $75 speeding ticket going 44 in a 33 MPH school zone since she was ahead of time: 8:10 a.m. going to Gov. Lynch's 11 a.m. Concord inauguration, speeding right past these non RSA Ch. 123:1 buildings in both Manchester and Concord!

Russell Kanning

I think if you join us for the hearings on the 24th Lauren can supply you with a Brown Support t-shirt. ....the more the merrier...

armlaw

Quote from: error on April 07, 2007, 10:53 PM NHFT
Quote from: armlaw on April 07, 2007, 05:20 PM NHFT
Quote from: error on April 06, 2007, 09:51 PM NHFT
Wait a minute, because we're forced at gunpoint to use these Federal Reserve Funny Money Notes, that means we automatically LIKE it? I don't think so!

No one is "forcing you" to accept anything. You have the freedom to use coins if you so choose. Most subjects prefer the convenience of paper, hence are willing to pay a fee to the banksters who own the FRN's that are purchased from the constitutional government at cost, about .037 cents per copy, regardless of denomination! So the subjects rent the private commercial paper from the private corporate banksters because they CHOOSE to do so. Use coin and deprive the banksters of the rent fee they receive for supplying you with convenient paper?

Uh huh, the "coins" provided by the U.S. mint which are, aside from pennies and perhaps nickels, worth far, far less than their face value. Sound familiar? Whenever it happens that the metal value of the coins exceeds its face value, the mint changes the metal content. It's the same problem as the paper notes. They've been devaluing the "coins" right along with the "notes."

And you call that a choice?

Yup, There is NO FEE paid to the banksters for use of coins. The fee is charged for the use of the convenient paper notes. So use coin and deprive the banksters of their FEE on paper. Got it?

error

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Kat Kanning on March 26, 2007, 02:36 PM NHFT
From the Valley News
QuoteElaine Brown is scheduled to appear in court on April 24 at 11 a.m. for a sentencing hearing and her husband's sentencing hearing is scheduled for the same day at 1:30 p.m.

So let's say 10:00am to start and plan on staying for several hours?  How's that sound?

I'd like to try to make it but would I be able to make it back to Campton by 2:30?  Hopefully no kids will get sick by then.  ::) Has anyone had trouble with getting lots of colds in the first year of moving here?  I'm just trying to figure out why the kids have been getting sick every other week and they weren't sickly in Maryland.  Anyways if I can come I would need directions from I-93 to the courthouse. I really need to come down to Concord more, I'm just always worried about getting back up here in time for the kids. :)

Kat Kanning

Cool :)  I'm glad to get to meet you finally!  You can come for a while in the morning if you like, and leave whenever you need to.

It's at 55 pleasant st., Concord (map)

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Kat Kanning on April 09, 2007, 10:59 AM NHFT
Cool :)  I'm glad to get to meet you finally!  You can come for a while in the morning if you like, and leave whenever you need to.

It's at 55 pleasant st., Concord (map)

Thanks for the directions Kat and I look forward to meeting you too!  I will keep my fingers crossed that I can make it. :)

cathleeninnh

Like Kat says, just come in the morning when you have a chance to get away and leave when you feel you need to. Time yourself to Concord if you aren't sure of it.

If I can get a ride (John, hint hint), I will come.

Cathleen

firecracker joe

so where do you get one of those shirts ? >:D does ed have them at his house? i deffinitley need to get a couple .