• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Main thread for Ed and Elaine Brown vs the evil IRS, Part 14

Started by KBCraig, April 25, 2007, 11:47 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lex

I wonder if Ed was just testing the Feds by saying over the phone that he was going to visit the dentist office this morning.  ;D

It would explain why they surrounded the dentist office.  ;)

I'm glad everyone is safe.  :D

Kat Kanning

They claimed they were just taking over the dentist office.  I assume they needed all that time to change the locks and such.

Raineyrocks

I made it almost half way, (I think), got lost a couple of times and then Rick calls me and said to come home because nothing happened and the cops left.
Jane, don't worry I didn't take the kids anyway. Thanks too Slim:)

I did take my camcorder and shortwave radio though.  I was on Moosi something highway and got lost trying to find Bakers Hill Rd.  I map quested the directions, does anyone have better directions from 93 ,(exit 28),?

If my wording/spelling is off I'm just shaken up by what almost happened today and the drive. :)  I haven't read all the posts here yet but is there any plan to demonstrate or anything?  The emotions this situation stirred inside of me was overwhelming and I definitely want to help and do anything I can. I'm going to read the rest of the posts now.

CNHT

Quote from: citizen_142002 on June 07, 2007, 02:48 PM NHFT
I don't think anyone is shocked by the way this has turned out Jane, but people have been planning to take action when it did happen all along.

What action did you think you could take to do anything about this once it started? I think it's folly to think it will change anything.

Kat Kanning

It's possible that people showing up delayed the arrest/murder today.

Quantrill

Lex

Quote from: Quantrill on June 07, 2007, 04:22 PM NHFT
Maybe we should move PORCfest to Plainfield...

I doubt the Browns would go for it. Security would be impossible.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: richardr on June 07, 2007, 01:40 PM NHFT
Quote from: raineyrocks on June 07, 2007, 01:37 PM NHFT
Does anyone have quick directions from !-93 (Campton, exit 28) to the Brown's area?

I'm loading my camcorder now and I'm about to get the kids.

It's already over.

Sure it figures I was already out of the door and missed this post, thanks anyway! :)

Dave Ridley

OK then....for now I am suggesting the following location as the official meetup spot for Ed Brown supporters and citizens concerned for his safety...

The Denny's at Hwy 12a and Main in Lebanon

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=home&formtype=address&popflag=0&latitude=&longitude=&name=&phone=&level=&cat=&address=12a+and+main&city=lebanon&state=nh&zipcode=

This is, of couse, assuming you aren't going to his house.  Taking kids to his house is not often done.

YixilTesiphon

Quote from: error on June 07, 2007, 02:24 PM NHFT
Quote from: Quantrill on June 07, 2007, 02:22 PM NHFT
So elaine is renting out the dentists office?  Are the feds saying they own that building now or what?

That's what they're saying. The feds have seized it in order to pay the back taxes they claim the Browns owe.

So the Browns paying in cash...what about that?

Dave Ridley

Quote from: raineyrocks on June 07, 2007, 04:13 PM NHFT

If my wording/spelling is off I'm just shaken up by what almost happened today and the drive. :)  I haven't read all the posts here yet but is there any plan to demonstrate or anything?  The emotions this situation stirred inside of me was overwhelming and I definitely want to help and do anything I can. I'm going to read the rest of the posts now.

yes, i've scheduled a demonstration for tomorrow in manchester

check the calender and you'll see it

thanks for trying to get out there rainey and for your passionate concern!  i'm looking forward to meeting you (if i havent already)

Kat Kanning

Quote from: DadaOrwell on June 07, 2007, 04:40 PM NHFT
OK then....for now I am suggesting the following location as the official meetup spot for Ed Brown supporters and citizens concerned for his safety...

The Denny's at Hwy 12a and Main in Lebanon

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=home&formtype=address&popflag=0&latitude=&longitude=&name=&phone=&level=&cat=&address=12a+and+main&city=lebanon&state=nh&zipcode=

This is, of couse, assuming you aren't going to his house.  Taking kids to his house is not often done.

Are you planning some meetup there soon?

burnthebeautiful

Kat Kanning

Alex Jones is over.  It replays overnight.

Listening to his radio show, it sounds like the feds almost initiated civil wars messing around with the Browns this morning.

Dave Ridley

anyone have some good sign ideas?

my favorite is still:

Dear Feds: Plz
dont hurt
Ed Brown
NHfree.com

I do feel guilty about not talking up elaine more...but ed has more name recognition.
BTW i was playing a computer game the other day, my name in the game is new hampshire related, so people in the game told me to say hi to ed brown LOL.