• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Main thread for Ed and Elaine Brown vs the evil IRS, Part 15

Started by Dave Ridley, June 07, 2007, 04:54 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

no kat i'm not planning to go to plainfield now...will hit downtonw manch with demo tomorrow instead

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Kat Kanning on June 07, 2007, 04:49 PM NHFT
Alex Jones is over.  It replays overnight.

Listening to his radio show, it sounds like the feds almost initiated civil wars messing around with the Browns this morning.

Yeah, I know what you mean but it got me fired up and off my butt.  :) At first I was shocked when I heard it , then I cried and then I just got real mad and said that's it I'm going down there.  I wish we lived closer I felt so confused about what to do and I hate driving somewhere by myself when I have no idea where I'm going.  I'm glad my camcorder was charged from last night at my daughter's concert usually the battery is dead. ::)

Raineyrocks

Quote from: DadaOrwell on June 07, 2007, 04:43 PM NHFT
Quote from: raineyrocks on June 07, 2007, 04:13 PM NHFT

If my wording/spelling is off I'm just shaken up by what almost happened today and the drive. :)  I haven't read all the posts here yet but is there any plan to demonstrate or anything?  The emotions this situation stirred inside of me was overwhelming and I definitely want to help and do anything I can. I'm going to read the rest of the posts now.

yes, i've scheduled a demonstration for tomorrow in manchester

check the calender and you'll see it

thanks for trying to get out there rainey and for your passionate concern!  i'm looking forward to meeting you (if i havent already)

I will try my best to make it, I'll see if Rick can get off from work and go with me so I don't get lost. ::) The hours are kind of bad but I think I have a way to deal with that.
How's there for a sign , something like Not Another Waco!  I don't know it's an idea. :)

Kat Kanning

burnthebeautiful

Quote from: Kat Kanning on June 07, 2007, 04:49 PM NHFT
Alex Jones is over.  It replays overnight.

Listening to his radio show, it sounds like the feds almost initiated civil wars messing around with the Browns this morning.

Oh, I thought the stream I was listening to was live. Alex Jones does seem to think this is the beginning of some kind of revolution. He was making all kinds of silly predictions, like that Chicago will be nuked within a year.

It's very suspicious how they arrested that guy for going for a walk with Ed's dog. In the video of the press conference with the Marshal guy, his answer for why the guy was arrested was basically "Because he was there", and he had no answer when asked what the guy was actually charged with, when asked how they knew he was a supporter, the answer was something along the lines of "He was near the house". Very strange.

Kat Kanning

Post your ideas here.

1.  Call people and complain
2.  Go to Plainfield with signs
3.  Hold a protest elsewhere
4.  Act as an information relay - phone to internet and vice versa

Kat Kanning

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Kat Kanning on June 07, 2007, 05:05 PM NHFT
Quote from: raineyrocks on June 07, 2007, 05:02 PM NHFT
Not Another Waco! 

That's a good sign!

Thanks Kat!  I don't know how you keep it together sometimes especially with everything that went on today.  I'll hand it to you, you are tough! :)

Kat Kanning

Well, I was sort of frazzled.  I was shaking when that detective was questioning/detaining me.

CNHT

I think that's it and there won't be any more trouble...
They owe $500K right?
Well that building alone is worth that, so that's the result...they had half of what they had as a business taken from them.
Nothing else is going to happen to them, why would it? The feds have their money now.

YixilTesiphon

Quote from: CNHT on June 07, 2007, 05:14 PM NHFT
I think that's it and there won't be any more trouble...
They owe $500K right?
Well that building alone is worth that, so that's the result...they had half of what they had as a business taken from them.
Nothing else is going to happen to them, why would it? The feds have their money now.

The cops still need an adrenaline rush.

LordBaltimore

Quote from: CNHT on June 07, 2007, 05:14 PM NHFT
The feds have their money now.

The total taxes due (before penalties and interest) were $625,000.  After penalties and interest, it's probably closer to $1,500,000 now.  There was also a state tax lien on the property of more than $350,000 (for Elaine's business taxes) so they government is a long way from being paid off. There's also the criminal forfeiture issue, where the jury voted that Ed and Elaine should pay another $215,000 in penalties for structuring transactions at the post office.

Bottom line, they owe more than $2 million, and it still doesn't changed the jury verdict or prison sentence even if the government seizes $2 million in assets.

Kat Kanning

Still listening to Alex Jones...

LOL @ Alex telling people to call the Plainfield TV stations  ;D

CNHT

Quote from: Kat Kanning on June 07, 2007, 05:53 PM NHFT
Still listening to Alex Jones...

LOL @ Alex telling people to call the Plainfield TV stations  ;D

Stadtmiller is telling them to go up there!

Bald Eagle