• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Main thread for Ed and Elaine Brown vs the evil IRS, Part 16

Started by Russell Kanning, June 12, 2007, 03:56 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Bald Eagle

Quote from: Russell Kanning on June 13, 2007, 10:30 AM NHFT
They took down our signs and flags earlier .... they didn't want the feds to feel unwelcome ... maybe they have changed their minds.

Well OK then.  I guess we'll just have to hang up 1/2" plywood signs with chain or cable around big trees, and spray them down with some 15% pepper spray.  As a deterrent to theft.

Lex

Quote from: Bald Eagle on June 13, 2007, 11:28 AM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on June 13, 2007, 10:30 AM NHFT
They took down our signs and flags earlier .... they didn't want the feds to feel unwelcome ... maybe they have changed their minds.

Well OK then.  I guess we'll just have to hang up 1/2" plywood signs with chain or cable around big trees, and spray them down with some 15% pepper spray.  As a deterrent to theft.

I think that Russell is saying that Ed Brown had the signs taken down.

JosephSHaas

UPDATE:

I just called VERIZON at the Main # 1-800-585-4466 punching in Ed's telephone # 603: 675-2909 and saying the magic words: of service, other and neither to get to a Mr. Larson who REFUSED to give me his company's address of: ____________________ saying that the PUC/Public Utilities Commission will forward all complaints to them, and listened to some very beautiful music for the last five minutes before being connected to a live person. :party-smiley-020: by the name of Janette who gave me the phone # for legal at 1-800-432-3111 = The Property Damage & Injury Claim Reporting System, press #1 if an employee, or #2 for involving a motor vehicle, property damage of over $1000, or an injury; or other = #3, so after pressing #3 told to call either of two numbers: (1) for fiber optic 1-888-553-1555 or (2) for other = 1-800-870-9999...

...so in preparation for this call:

(1) I'd like to visit Ed's place, but am hesitant when hearing reports of horizontal shootings by Federal officers, in that Gary told Bernie that "we" did not fire any bullets that day as reported about by Danny Riley, the dog walker from New York, but who is "they"? The U.S. Marshals? So Gary can answer no, because it was really the Treasury Dept. they were assisting? So I called the Lebanon Police Dept. just a few minutes ago at 448-1212 see http://www.lebcity.com/City_Resources/police/lpdindex.htm for the woman in records (8:30-4:30) who said that I had to either: (a) show up in person, or (b) put my request in writing, me saying that first so as not to waste any time to learn: YES or NO whether such records even exist, so she switched me over to Capt. Daniels who said that the "Feds" were in there last Thursday but that there is no log book for WHO it was: Officer ___________ of the _______________ branch of the federal government (U.S. Marshals, or U.S. Treasury/ IRS Division), they merely flash their badges  :bdance2:and walk in to take over the interrogation room as we "allow" and "assist" any "law enforcement agency" to which I add: whether they are legal or not!? as in no RSA 123:1 federal paperwork on file!? What type of Art. 12 protection is that!? as for the federal government raid of the Dental Office!? too. He suggested I call the F.B.I. (now where did those letters come from?) and then on second thought he said: The Marshals at 225-1632 for any report, Gary in a meeting, so later, ___ but no! to this run-around, me back to the City bosses, the City Council next month (1st Wed. of the month @ 7:00 p.m. +) because the C.O.P. is appointed by them and to register my complaint at such lax check-and-balance against a federal gov't that has run amuk! especially since I did report of their non-filing to them the night before the raid! I think the Tax Collector there owes the ATT Corp./ owners of the Dental Office a repate for taxes paid for no Art. 12 protection services in return to start, as they the Council and  City COPS run a "protection racket"/ extortioners that deliver no service! +

(2) Me IN SEARCH OF...First Amendment freedom of safe assembly, for: (a) BEFORE, (b) DURING, and (c) AFTER such an assembly, as to properly book-end this assembly by the assembly word for the BEFORE of to "signal" and be able to call out, in case of any need to call 9-1-1 should the federal goons go beserk again with horizontal shooting of more bullets and hitting unintended targets.

The bottom line is that VERIZON is alleged to be lax too in that it too neither got anybody's name, rank and serial number either from that ______________ branch of the federal government, merely taking some verbal say-so to shut the power off, without proving their authority. A forum needed like in the executive branch of the P.U.C. to hold a hearing on this for them/ VERIZON (and Granite State Electric*) to show-cause WHY they took the federal say-so's withOUT the proper proof, and especially for NOT restoring service when proof, by way of this certificate of non-filing to RSA 123:1 was shown to them, VERIZON preferring to talk over the phone, and NOT giving out their address for WHERE to send the proof of what they did was WRONG!

And so here goes: I called 1-800-870-9999 and after the magic words spoken of: service, other, "yes" and neither, the recording said that of the customer's right to privacy, and their company's duty to privacy, Scott gave me their address of: VERIZON, P.O. Box #1, Worcester, MAss. 01606 Attn: Customer Complaints, and said that if Ed were on the line with me (as by a "Patch me through to MaGarret HAWAII FIVE-O style  :iroc: ) he could talk about the account, like WHO in the ____________ Dept. of the Feds is responsible for this unlawful and illegal intrusion, and maybe for them/the Feds to have to PROVE their jurisdiction within #__ hours, or then to have the power restored. So maybe by Shortwave Radio contact this afternoon thanks to the ____________ Radio Station? or cell phone loan? To do a "Larry Glick" WBZ-type investigation here of communications as in-the-works for all to hear of how GREAT or LOUSY this VERIZON really is at correcting its mistakes.

Yours truly, - Joe

pc: Granite State Electric, 407 Miracle Mile #1, Lebanon, N.H. 603: 443-4200 or 1-800-322-3223.

kola

I think y'all should be careful of what is posted here in order to protect the Browns...and beware of Big Gov trolls posting misinfo here.

Why aren't some of the large "freedom fighting" groups there to support Ed Brown. I am bit puzzled by this.

peace and courage,
Kola

Lex

Quote from: kola on June 13, 2007, 11:35 AM NHFT
Why aren't some of the large "freedom fighting" groups there to support Ed Brown. I am bit puzzled by this.

I'm sure they are all there in spirit, words and prayers.  :P

Kat Kanning

QuoteDimartino also denies that the Brown's house guest Danny Riley was shot at, despite Riley's own witness testimony. It is admitted that Riley was tasered.

It'd be easy enough to look for evidence of gunfire there where Lauren found the coffee cup.  There are so many trees, they're bound to have hit one of them.

kola

Usually it is the shells or casings that are more easily found. :)

The Feds came on the Browns property.

Wasn't that illegal trespassing???

Kola

Romak

No need to be puzzled about why there arent any large freedom fighting groups there. They arent there because its not about fighting for freedom. Its about fighting for a cause which the vast majority of Americans arent willing to fight for. We all agree the income tax is burdensome and should be abolished or strictly curtailed but the majority of us myself included still pay it. The proper way to change things is voting people into office who want to eliminate or reduce this tax, not by simply not paying. That doesnt make any sense at all. Frankly my contention is Mr Brown is doing far more harm than good to our cause of freedom. He has also implied that if he is killed there will be people who will go after the people who killed him as well as their families. Its absolutely insane for groups to go there armed to support a guy who has directly threatened the lives of innocent people. The Marshalls are doing what they are supposed to do, apprehend fugitives. Ive said it once and I'll say it again if they were there to confiscate weapons because of a national ban on them than its a whole different story. That would be unconstitutional and anyone I know would fight to protect that right. But what right exactly is Ed Brown fighting to protect? His right to not pay his taxes? Granted the Feds should know better than to go in there and kill him and his supporters, this will only make him into the martyr he wants to be. Just wait him out he'll come out eventually. It may take months or years, but he'll come out. The constant attention he is getting only makes him think his cause is greater than it actually is. As a country our focus should be getting people into office that want to bring us back to the era of small non intrusive Govt in a legal manner. Ive interviewed the man and one of his supporters, and my take is they like to hear themselves talk more than anything else. If this situation was in a different state I wouldnt even pay attention to it, but since its so close to home its imperative that I keep a close eye on it. Thats the only reason Im still interested. You freestaters have good intentions but are wasting your time with the Browns, with the exception of being sure he isnt killed.

kadar

Quote from: Kat Kanning on June 13, 2007, 11:44 AM NHFT
It'd be easy enough to look for evidence of gunfire there where Lauren found the coffee cup.  There are so many trees, they're bound to have hit one of them.
Hi all, I've been following this thread and decided to register.

I have heard Alex Jones say on air that Luke Rudkowski and Matt Lepacek do have shells and other "evidence". Danny directed them to the location while on AJ's show. And Jack McLamb told them how to preserve the evidence.
If they did indeed find anything, I am sure Ed and Elaine would know about this. Can anyone ask at next contact to confirm this?

kola

Romak<
I have to strongly disagree with your opinion. Our founding fathers called for bloodshed if necessary to preserve our liberty. Federal income tax is illegal. The President/marshalls/sheriffs/police/congress etc and all the alphabet agencies work for We The People and they are sworn to uphold The Constitution. They are all commiting treason. Yet you support this? You need to read The bill of Rights and then comprehend them...and then study the truth about american history. There is no room for fence sitters when it comes to standing up for your God given rights.

Kola

JosephSHaas

QuoteDimartino also denies that the Brown's house guest Danny Riley was shot at, despite Riley's own witness testimony. It is admitted that Riley was tasered.

1. THE STAKE OUT. According to Bernie, the Feds were staked out at the end of the driveway on the opposite side of the Center of Town Road on the private property of: ______________ at #____ Tel. 603: _________ with/without his permission, Map #_______ Lot #__________ according to the Town of Plainfield records.

2a. INDICTMENTS. (Merrimack County and Sullivan County) Also: Kola, and Lex: the "big gun" Freedom Fighters are moving in according to Henry who I did talk with last night, re: them wanting to see that packet of materials Henry gave to Dan St. Hilaire, the Merrimack County Attorney in Concord against McAuliffe, as for Perjury is what I did complain about, the judge saying in court that ALL the tax code is constitutional to the jury in Ed's case when I did prove in his very SAME court back in 1983 of the IRS case #M.83-50-D (the letter D for Shane Devine, Chief Judge, since deceased) against me as a landlord then dealing with Section (5) of the Code still on the books after over 20 years as proven to be an unlawful taking when rents are asked for by the I.R.S. because such are DIRECT taxes OUTside their jurisdiction! Thus to have a mis-trial FORCED upon McAuliffe, if ONLY the Grand Jury be given this start of their RSA Ch. 600:3 diligent investigation papers suppressed by St. Hillaire, really RSA Ch. #__ "hindering prosecution"! and find this to be so. The Merrimnack County Grand Jury meets every 3rd Thu. + Fri. of the month, so June 21+22 of next week.  The Sullivan County Grand Jury meets in Newport on: ___________________________?

2b. MORE INDICTMENTS (Grafton County) Likewise to go after those Feds in the Raid #1 + 2 operating who KNOW of this RSA 123:1 default but continue their unlawful and illegal activities as ONE STEP BEYOND the RSA Ch. _______ Unlawful Simulation of Official Process, in the arrest/bench warrant for Ed's Arrest, and the latest crap from the court in that document no. _____ in the file #06-cr-71-01/02-SM regarding the seizure of the Dental Office, under lock and key, as the new landLORDS but not the owners of record still getting the tax bills for this supposed Art. 12 pro-tection, which billing I find ludicrous!, defined as "Laughable because of obvious absurdity" in that WHY would Ed & Elaine PAY for something they canNOT use!? or rent out. The Grafton County Grand Jury in North Haverhill, meets on: ___________________?

3. VERIZON AGAIN.  What is Ed's Telephone Account #______________?  I just called the 9999# again, having to press #5 this time instead of saying: other, getting over to Lorraine who said that she canNOT "discuss" the account with me, my reply being of NOT to investigate at this point-in-time, but to merely add someting TO the file FROM me, and that would have been of no RSA 123:1 federal filing, but that she said this could not be ADDed by her from an outsider, but that the information had to come in ONLY from the account holder. Sort of like if she had a flat tire on the wheel of her car this afternoon and somebody stopped by her highway stop to help, her reply would probably be: OUTSIDER! Intruder Alert.  Warning: Will Robinson.  To await AAA only as the authorized dealer. Or in this case #__ days for Ed to send them the SAME information BEFORE they correct the file, or still believe the liars from the Fed, in which event leading to a complaint against them to the P.U.C. really a C.U.S. of not really "public" but "consumer" only.

Yours truly, - - Joe

P.S. I just called Gary again at 225-1632 and he now qualifies that whatever bullets were used, if any, were not "lethal force", as to suggest rubber bullets. But what was Riley arrested for?  Running on Private Property!? Hey! Maybe the National Association of Runners or somesuch group might like to protest having one of their members being shot at? And if not a member at the TIME of the event, I remember one such case in Lincoln, N.H. back in the 1970s when somebody was charged with trespass at the Parker-Young Paper Company on the Pemigewasset River, but then he bought some stock before the end of the day, and all charges were dropped, as he was on THAT day a part-owner.

Modification: Paulette at VERIZON says it's listed as being in service.  I gave her NH RSA Ch. 123:1 for unlawful federal interferrence. She said that she would have "Repair" look into this.

Dave Ridley

can someone put together a list of all the nasty things washington has done so far in pursuance of the Browns? 
original sources would be helpful if you have them.

Dave Ridley

romak

<<He has also implied that if he is killed there will be people who will go after the people who killed him as well as their families.>>

Do you have proof he said this?  The part about the families?   I read an article in the Monitor from january that claims he said something like this but that's all.  Do you have a second source on this, or an audio recording of him saying it?

I called him to ask about this about three weeks ago and he denied making any threats against families of officials.  We've been trying to get this cleared up for a while and if you know something we don't please share it.

Dave Ridley

>>You freestaters have good intentions but are wasting your time with the Browns, with the exception of being sure he isnt killed.>>

that's a pretty big exception.

TackleTheWorld

Renegade CSI: New Hampshire
Good thinking, Kat!

I was careful to pickup the cup without getting fingerprints on it. I gingerly brought the evidence into the kitchen for inspection.  Elaine grabbed the cup, scrubbed it, and put it in the cupboard before I could get out my graphite dust, darn it.   :)

Maybe a search for evidence outdoors would be more successful.  Where is my metal detector?

[attachment deleted by admin]