• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Main thread for Ed and Elaine Brown vs the evil IRS, Part 17

Started by LordBaltimore, June 15, 2007, 08:04 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Romak

Caleb, that and Reno's dad supposedly coming up as well may force them to do something. But I think they may just block them from coming in. Its about to turn into a circus. If Reno was my son Id do the same thing. Thats one of the few things I agree with in this case, you always protect your children. Ive said it all along I don't want anyone to die. The problem with Weaver coming up is this will alert thousands more across the country who may not have heard of the Brown situation. There are a lot of people in this country still pissed off about Waco and Ruby Ridge, and a lot of people peeved about what the ATF is doing to that gun shop in Idaho right now. Even though the ATF as far as I know isn't involved with the Browns, most of these people associate all Fed groups under the same light. New Hampshire happens to be where we all live, for me it concerns me greatly that this is happening here. I'm quite certain that one in here except Richardr may actually agree with me that the Marshalls are handling this well so I guess thats where we will let that go. Ive never met Marshall Monier but all that Ive heard about him is good. My father in law went to school with him and said he was a good man then. The people Ive talked to in Goffstown where he was chief also said he was a fair officer. His history says to me that hes pretty fair across the board. There is nothing that I can see where the things you are saying about him is true. I have faith that hes going to continue to do a good job. If they go in and kill anyone there my opinion will change, but personally I don't think thats going to happen. I'm also friends with a couple of state troopers who were at the scene a couple of weeks ago and they said they were not told they were going in there to kill anyone strictly there as a preventive measure. Can anyone show me some proof that all these things you are saying about the Marshalls who represent our state are really as bad as you say. These aren't the same people who killed people in Idaho and Waco.

Caleb

He told Carol Shea Porter's office that he had planned to go after the Brown's that day, but when he saw Riley, he changed his plans.

He told the press that he was merely observing while other thugs stole property at another location.

Which is it?  Either way he is a liar.

He initially denied that shots were fired at Riley.  Now, we are told that shots might have been fired.

He has told the press that they should no longer go in there, for their own safety.  Like I said, this is a threat to our press, who have every right to go in there and interview Ed Brown.  And since he's also been saying that he has no intention of going in to apprehend the Browns ... this is another case of different people being given different stories.

I for one tend to think that Monier probably wants them alive, not dead.  But he does want them in a cage. And that makes him an asshole, in my opinion. I've met Ed Brown, and from my first hand experience, I can say with a certainty that Ed Brown, while certainly quirky, doesn't deserve to be in a cage. He should be left alone.

Monier also works for a terrorist group. That doesn't say much for his character.  If he wants to show everyone what a nice guy he is, he should quit his job and denounce the federal government for what it is:  A fascist terorist government with imperial ambitions and a messiah complex.

Kat Kanning

Monier is a lot more dangerous than Ed Brown.  Ed's never hurt anyone I know.  Monier's marshals threw my husband to the ground and hauled him off for handing out flyers.  >:(

Russell Kanning

Quote from: error on June 15, 2007, 11:09 PM NHFT
Internet report: Well the feds continue to read various people's sites and this forum but they knocked off early today (it is Friday, after all) and have gone home to take a weekend off from terrorizing the public.
we do understand these people ... this is how they work ... if ever .... I am glad I don't pay for them.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Lex Berezhny on June 15, 2007, 11:51 PM NHFT
I think they will wait it out. Waiting is the best strategy for the gooberment folks. They get paid to sit around! Literally! If I was in their place I would do the same thing. In fact, that's probably why they are allowing folks to bring food to Ed Brown. Imagine if Ed stays in his house for 10 years, then whoever is on this case can make a career out of it and just sit around waiting for Ed to turn himself in... 10 YEARS, 20 YEARS, etc. however long it takes! This is why Monier constantly says that he doesn't want Ed to die, because if Ed dies he'll have to find something else to keep himself occupied with and I think Monier likes this case, him and Ed get along relatively OK, at least from what I've heard during their phone conversations (this may have changed after the recent events).
I always seem to agree with Lex :)

Dave Ridley

<<
Dont they get any credit at all for holding back and handling this in a professional manner? >>

They do; that is why I called them two months ago and thanked them for the restraint they had exercised up to that point.  But don't forget...you're paying the marshals to be professional; you're not paying ed anything.   

It's unfortunate that professional behavior is newsworthy and surprising rather than mundane and unremarkable.

Also bear in mind it took Washington around eighty corpses to get to this point, if you count only Ruby Ridge and Waco.   Three hundred thousand if you count the standoff with those other hotheads at Richmond, Virginia.

Caleb

I disagree. They work for a terrorist organization. There is nothing remarkable about the violence they use. They hurt Russell, and Monier never apologized for that.

Russell Kanning

It is not professional .... they are threatening force but too scared or lazy to actually do it. That looks to me like a donut eating thug.

JosephSHaas

Quote from: Romak on June 16, 2007, 07:01 AM NHFT
... I'm also friends with a couple of state troopers who were at the scene a couple of weeks ago and they said they were not told they were going in there to kill anyone strictly there as a preventive measure. Can anyone show me some proof* that all these things you are saying about the Marshalls who represent our state are really as bad as you say. These aren't the same people who killed people in Idaho and Waco.

1. * Romak, The proof* is NOT in what they "say", BUT what they "do." Although the State Police and Marshals talk a nice spiel, that's it: they are like surface creatures "on" a body of water needing to either: (1) wise up, or (2) die by being eaten alive by like the fish from the depths from with"in" the body of water.  See the definition of this "spiel" word over at http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=spiel of a "well rehearsed patter of salesperson or advocate of a particular cause (1896)". Or in other words, for patter, p. 521 [The "American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language" (c)1973 @ page 521] of "To chatter glibly or mumble mechanically" (like a robot), "1. The jargon** of a particular group", p. 305 glib (or rapid*** speech)= from where you get this superficial word, from glibberich, slippery, as in what I called the governor the other day while leaving his G&C/BFA Public Hearing me calling him a "slippery character" after I asked him WHEN he was going to get back to me for his answer of HOW he was going to exert his Art. 41+51 powers to enforce all legislative mandates by the "shall" word in RSA 123:1 from 1-8-17 of the U.S.Const., and he merely said: "We'll get back to you", in the plural for both the Governor & Council. The word superficial, p. 694 defined as what is "Apparent rather than actual or substantial" or in other words: the bench warrant looks good, but is issued from an unregistered court, RSA Ch. 638:14 under Fraud, for: Unlawful Simulation of Legal Process, see http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/LXII/638/638-14.htm or in other words again, the Marshal saying that the end justified the means with procedural due process, and to hell with substantive due process of law.  In fact this word hell, is from the word weid (page 786) from the word twit @ page 745 of "To taunt or tease esp. for embarrassing mistakes or fault."  http://www.bartleby.com/61/roots/IE556.html 

2. So the "fault" lies in the Feds "non-filing" to register with the Secretary of State, Bill Gardner's office on the 2nd floor of the State House in Concord, N.H.  When I next see Stephen Monier +/or Gary DiMartino and the gang I'll point them in the right direction by my arm raised and index finder pointing FROM over at their $102 million "Tage Mahal" in the Northeast direction for them to trek over TO the filing place. And curse them that if they do NOT "correct" their fault, that an earthquake fault swallow them "up" and "down" to hades to meet the great Dis with a capital letter "d" for their dis-honor to their oaths of office to the United States Constitution. This twittering word from the word jargon** above, p. 382 defined as: "The specialized or technical language of a group or profession", and like I've already written of it being "rapid"*** or the "fast talk" of the Marshal "To persuade, mislead, or obtain with a smooth line of talk", see http://www.bartelby.com/61/82/F0048200.html he will NEVER get or persuade Ed to surrender, because Ed KNOWS that it is a mis-leading down the WRONG path to a federal "correctional" institute (or "cage") that does NOT correct, but merely is a Warehouse for storage of your body, your mind in constant agony that the like-robots or Cylons (like from that 1980s "Battlestar Galactica" TV series) with the red eye have won the battle but certainly not the war.  Sixty three (63) months in there is a waste of time, and "they"/these government goons with get some ruff talk to their smooth talk from me!   The image they worship is that red-eyed robot they used on Randy Weaver and now two of them for to go after Ed.  This bullshit has got to stop! and like when Randy shot the robot dead, but retrieved by the Feds, we ought to draw and quarter it's arms and legs to string from the eagle atop the gold State House Dome! for everbody to see.

Yours truly, - - Joe Haas

P.S.* Proof, by way of a copy of the certificate of non-filing was by me mailed to both: Troops C + F of the State Police yesterday from the Concord Post Office by Certified Mail, with the green card for WHO there WILL be held locally responsible under the responsibility of their Colonel Frederick Booth in Concord (the middleman) between them and the ultimate one "responsible" by his RSA Ch. 92:2 oath to Art. 41 of the governor himself: Gov. John H. Lynch of Hopkinton, N.H. Responsible for the "past" and any "future" actions by them in going ONE STEP BEYOND this mere "preventative measure" to that of active participation or AT LEAST for NOT being the check-and-balance PROTECTION from these federal outlaws! after KNOWing they have no jurisdictional authority here until they comply with the law! The governor already responsible for not relaying this information down the chain-of-command for the "past" for the wrongs already done over on Glen Road in Lebanon, (where the City is also liable too per my official notice to them with copy the night before the raid, the Assistant Mayor merely dropping the copy for the Chief of Police in his City Hall mail slot, to find out if he KNEW of this BEFORE the Federal raid, so said the Assistant to me on the telephone) and the "future" for what might happen at 401 Center of Town Road in the Town of Plainfield, the Selectmen there getting a copy of this Reply next Wednesday night, June 20th @ exactly 7:30 p.m. per my appointment with them, so that they do not do the same, a copy further to the C.O.P. there in person to his house if I have to deliver it, should he not be at the meeting, so maybe to visit his office before then. And before that to re-visit the Sullivan County Commissioners for proof of delivery therefrom to their Sheriff Michael Prozzo, or else yet another delivery directly to him from me when I view the Jack McLamb file early Wednesday afternoon is hoped for.

Brock

Quote from: error on June 15, 2007, 11:09 PM NHFT
Internet report: Well the feds continue to read various people's sites and this forum but they knocked off early today (it is Friday, after all) and have gone home to take a weekend off from terrorizing the public.

Since they're following links from this forum (and they are) it would only be polite for them to browse the entire site, read a little content, maybe whip out the GSA credit card and do a little shopping, follow some affiliate links - you know, the kind of things you set a web site up for.

Maybe I haven't made site nav easy enough for them.  With everyone's indulgence, let me just make a quick pitch to them.

"Hey, Fed!  Fight that stakeout boredom with shopping for gourmet dog biscuits or reading a few rants.  Here's one on international kidnapping you might like!  Also, keep up-to-date on America's favorite radio show!  As always, your feedback helps us improve our products!"

LordBaltimore

QuoteI'm quite certain that [no] one in here except Richardr may actually agree with me

Not a good sign for you.  We're the only ones here that don't believe in hyperbole, gross exaggerations, and just plain making stuff up to justify what we want to believe.

IMO, Randy Weaver coming in could go two ways.

1) He could talk Ed into surrendering.  Randy chose to turn himself in rather than die, and I'm fairly certain from his interviews that he believes he made the right choice.  He has three daughters and a lifetime in front of him to fight his battles.  Of course, this option won't be popular on this forum since Ed's martyrdom makes for good press, the further villainization of those evil Feds (see hyperbole comment above) and lots of pictures in the media of people here holding NNFree.com banners even though they don't believe what Ed believes.

2) All hell could break loose.  The big press and the skinheads of the world converge on little Plainfield, NH and Ed's ego is boosted to the point where martyrdom seems like the smart thing to do.  After all, he thinks his death will trigger "the war to end all wars."   ::)

The ones I feel sorry for in all this are Ed's and Elaine's children (they have two each from prior marriages.)  They've been watching their parents literally self-destruct and be used by everyone from Hawaii wingnut gurus to local activists looking for press.  None of them support the martydom decision, and one of them has been at least a little vocal in expressing his resentment that Ed's gurus have been taking Ed's money during these home confinement months. 

JosephSHaas

Quote from: Caleb on June 16, 2007, 07:23 AM NHFT
He told Carol Shea Porter's office that he had planned to go after the Brown's that day, but when he saw Riley, he changed his plans.

He told the press that he was merely observing while other thugs stole property at another location.

He initially denied that shots were fired at Riley.  Now, we are told that shots might have been fired.

Which is it?  Either way he is a liar....

I.) Thanks Caleb, plus do you have proof of this Shea-Porter re-statement of what Monier told or wrote to her? such as maybe in one of her "Press Release"s? or was this told by her to somebody, and if so who? when? and where?

Anyway, here's a re-type of what I did send to The IRS with copies to both Troops C + F of the N.H. State Police:

II.) (a) e-mail Sent: Friday, June 15, 2007 12:30 PM To: isb at safety.state.nh.us CC: The Executive Council + Mayor, Assistant Mayor and Seven (7) City Councilors of Lebanon, N.H. Subject: F.O.I.A. Request for Raid Reports #1 + 2a+b in the Ed Brown case #____.

(b) the e-mail print-out on two pages sent "To: The United States Department of the Treasury, Internal Revenue Service, Disclosure Office 1 MS 41150, 25 New Sudbury Street, Boston, MAss.achusetts 02203, Telephone 617:316-2401

RE: Raid Reports #1 + 2a of last Fall '06 and last Thursday for: Ed Brown, same location for both: Glen Rd.,, Lebanon, N.H. plus the Raid Report #2b for the residence in Plainfield, N.H.

Dear FOIA Officer __________________________________:

1. THANK YOU.  Thank you for your http://www.irs.gov/foia/article/0,,id=120681,00.html website for WHERE to write for to obtain a photocopy of the file(s) for New Hampshire being your Freedom of Information Act Office at this location.

2.  THE ED BROWN FILE.  My request is for the incident report(s) for both raids against IRS protestor Edward L. Brown, as indicated above where your agents got the Lebanon* Police to lie to Ed Brown that there was water leaking out of his wife Elaine Brown's dental office building, that the http://www.unionleader.com state-wide newspaper reported earlier this month that you, in concert with the COPs there, 'tricked' him into being captured.

--I'm specifically looking for, in particular, of WHO was in charge of this/these raid(s), as the Treasury Agent in-charge _______________ and by WHAT communication(s)/ HOW did he contact the U.S. Marshals in Maine, MAss.achusetts and New Hampshire (plus their names and addresses + phone #'s too) as like on the last Raid #2b of all these cruisers and vehicles, etc. seen and photographed plus as reported in the newspapers, also WHY there was no block of a check-and-balance by either: the U.S. Marshal in N.H. +/or N.H. State Police, and also the local COPs, because all of them were given a copy of my certificate from Bill Gardner's Office of Secretary of State that the Feds are in a non-filing status TO N.H. RSA Ch. 123:1 as FROM Art. I, Sec. 8, Clause 17 of the United States Constitution.

3. STATE CORRUPTION.  A copy of this e-mail letter is likewise going to N.H. Troops C + F of the N.H. Division of State Police, under the N.H. Dept. of Safety, along with a copy of this certificate to put them on official notice, since someHOW their Col. Frederick Booth is lax on the job, as I did notify his isb about this by e-mail on Sat., Jan. 13th '07 as acknowledged, and that he should have been given a copy from his boss and my public servant, the governor himself, Gov. John H. Lynch, of Hopkinton, his Excellency in bullshit tactics alright, who I did personally deliver such certificate to him in hand, last month during a G&C Meeting as witnessed by them for the governor to assert his Art. 41+51 powers to enforce all legislative mandates as by the 'shall' word here against you Feds, but him a wimp to his RSA Ch. 92:2 oath of office and so a corruptor too, as be the Councilors who REFUSE to so advise either way: THEY are ALL in contempt of the Constitution, so I am rightly in CONTEMPT of them and will display same the next time I see them to DARE charge me with such, KNOWING that the maximum penalty IF found guilty of contempt (deserving or not) by WHO (this has NEVER happened in ALL of N.H.'s history, so says Ray Burton on there for 25+ years of a quarter century) has the power to sentence for up to ten (10) days by Articles 22+23, Pt. 2, N.H. Const. me with a credit of 90+ days! plus they be hypocrites in receiving all those federal funds, KNOWing that any BFA/ Business Finance Authority requests by Public Hearing will result in me AGAIN notifying them that any such granting of such would be OUT-OF-ORDER as a violation of procedural due process of law and in an orderly manner of first in/ first out as guaranteed by the Ninth Amendment! so cc: all the [page 1/ page 2] Executive Councilors to be alerted to my next appearance there to complain of these wrongs to be righted.

4. CITY CORRUPTION.  In the meantime, a copy of this likewise going to the Lebanon Mayor, his Assistant, and seven (7) Councilors to say: SHAME ON YOU! http://www.lebcity.com/City_Resources/general.htm Taxation and protection are supposed to be reciprocal by Art. 12, but when that protection is for from those extracting in the first place, and then being turn-coats, then that is THEFT, and you too will hear from me again in person at not at your next meeting on: Wed., July 18th, (where and when you can talk this over to correct your mis-deeds) but if not so corrected then at the Wed., Aug. 1st +/or 15th meeting(s) @ 7:00 p.m.+ to PLEASE return the tax money paid for services promised but never delivered, in fact even MORE money as damages for such betrayal of your RSA Chh. 92:2 oaths of office.  Your pledge of Allegiance to the Flag of the United States and to the Art. IV, Sec. 4 U.S. Constitutional 'Republic' but do not practice what you pledge.  A Republic is a nation of laws, as in the law of the land, written down as pre-scribed, as opposed to the arbitrary wishful thinking of others of what might be but isn't.  You all live in a dream land of lies, the father of which is the devil himself: devil worshipers you must be, and O.K. by your Article 5 rights, but when you become a public servant, you owe fidelity to the truth.  Either you do your job, or get out of the way.  WISE UP OR DIE.  If the latter be your choice, then BE GONE with you NOW!  You have turned the Isaiah 1:21 'faithful city' (in your 78+ years Rep. Terri Duddley) into a land of the harlot: the vague and the vagabond, you KNOWing that there be NONE of these RSA 123:1 papers on file, but treat it as a mis-understanding or mistake of no harm while it's being corrected you presume.  No harm!? in the meantime!?  you have got to be shitting me!

5.  NO COST.  This is a private request, but to share with others by posting to such places like http://newhampshireunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=3868.3345 and so would appreciate it if you'd please process this request in accordance with 5 USC 552(a)(4)(A)(iii) 'without any charge'.

Yours truly, - - - - - - - - - -  Joseph S. Haas, P.O. Box 3842, Concord, N.H. 03302, Tel. 603: 848-6059 (cell phone).

cc: The N.H. State Police
(1) Troop C [for Plainfield in Sullivan County], 15 Ash Brook Court, Keene, N.H. 03431, 603: 358-3333; + (2) Troop F [for Lebanon in Grafton County], 549 Route 302, Twin Mountain, N.H. 03595, mailing address: P.O. Box 440, Twin Mountain, N.H. 03595, 603: 846-3333." http://www.nh.gov/safety/divisions/nhsp/contactus.html

Yours truly, - - Joe Haas

LordBaltimore

Article published Jun 16, 2007
Plainfield

Ruby Ridge figure coming to Browns 
Standoff survivor to advise tax protesters 

By Margot Sanger-Katz
Monitor staff

Jun 16, 2007

Plainfield, meet Ruby Ridge.

Randy Weaver, who survived a standoff with U.S. marshals in Idaho that claimed the lives of his wife and son, is driving to New Hampshire this weekend to advise Ed and Elaine Brown on how to manage their own conflict with the marshal service.

"If it helps, I'm more than willing to do it," Weaver said on an internet radio show this week.

The Browns, who have been holed up in their Plainfield home for nearly five months, say that any attempt to arrest them will result in bloodshed. The couple has been sentenced to more than five years in prison for a series of crimes related to their nonpayment of federal income taxes.

Weaver, who was involved in white-separatist causes in the early 1990s, failed to appear for a court appearance in 1992 on charges he'd owned illegally shortened shotguns. When marshals came to his home to arrest him, a shootout ensued. A deputy marshal was killed, along with Weaver's 14-year-old son, Samuel, and his wife, Vicki.

After a standoff that continued for 10 days, Weaver, a friend and his remaining family members surrendered peacefully. He was acquitted on charges of killing the marshal. The standoff, which was covered extensively by national media, became a symbol of government overreaching in the militia movement.

Ed Brown has said that the events at Ruby Ridge and Waco, Texas, a few years later first made him suspicious of the federal government. At Waco, a prolonged standoff between federal agents and members of the Branch Davidian religious sect ended with the deaths of 79 people.

Brown confirmed in an interview at his house that Weaver had called him and is coming to Plainfield, but Brown took pains to distinguish between his own situation and that at Ruby Ridge.

"We are not a Ruby Ridge. We are not a Waco," Brown said. He added that his circumstances were rather the outcome of his "criminal investigation" into the actions of the federal government in New Hampshire.

Last week, marshals and state troopers surrounded the Browns' home in Plainfield, bringing SWAT teams, armored vehicles, ambulances, helicopters and an explosives disposal unit. U.S. Marshal Stephen Monier said that marshals were there to provide security while the Treasury Department seized a commercial property owned by the couple 10 miles away in Lebanon.

Dan Riley, a Brown supporter who was walking the couple's dog, was detained and questioned by marshals after he accidentally spotted officers hiding in the woods near the Brown home.

Weaver said that his goal in visiting the Browns was to help the couple negotiate with the marshals and reduce the likelihood of bloodshed.

Mark Potok of the Southern Poverty Law Center, which tracks extremist groups, said that Weaver's appearance has symbolic value for the Browns.

"Ed Brown is trying desperately to portray himself as some kind of victim, and bringing Randy in is designed as evidence for that idea," Potok said.

Calls for Weaver's involvement in the Brown case began months ago from Brown supporters on the internet. He agreed to visit New Hampshire this week after learning that a group of radio personalities would bankroll his trip.

On the radio, Weaver said that he would not fly to New Hampshire because he did not want to go through security. He described how his daughter underwent a pat-down and a search of her bag.

"It appears to me that the foreigners have taken over our government, period," he said of the incident.

He hit the road last night with John Stadtmiller and Michael Herzog, who host shows on the Republic Broadcasting Network, an internet radio station that also broadcasts Ed and Elaine Brown's daily show Ed Brown Under Siege. Alex Jones, whose Alex Jones Show is on another internet radio station, first publicized Weaver's willingness to travel during an interview on his show Tuesday.

"He said, 'I'd like to go support those people to draw attention to that,' " Jones said in a phone interview yesterday. "Next thing I heard, he is on his way up to the property, and I'm really excited about it because I want to get as much attention to this nationally as I can."

Stadtmiller would not answer many questions about the trip and would not even say where Weaver is departing from. (Weaver has told Jones's radio listeners that he's living in Arkansas.) But he said they left last night and planned to arrive in Plainfield tomorrow. A press conference at the Browns' home Monday has been publicized on the internet, but Stadtmiller said he wasn't sure if the event would happen.

error

The fed on his laptop and Verizon data card is still out there somewhere as of half an hour ago. Be alert.