• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Main thread for Ed and Elaine Brown vs the evil IRS, Part 18

Started by Rodinia, June 24, 2007, 11:19 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Romak

And thank you for asking Dada, maybe now I can earn my negative Karma's legitimately :)

error

Quote from: DadaOrwell on June 28, 2007, 06:58 PM NHFT
so any thoughts on how we should assist error if he gets kidnapped by washington?

Um, don't let it happen in the first place?

error

I support justice, and the marshals have knowingly conspired with the judge to pervert it.

Dave Ridley

Quote from: error on June 28, 2007, 07:31 PM NHFT
so any thoughts on how we should assist error if he gets kidnapped by washington?

any thoughts on how we can best do *that?*

Dave Ridley

Quote from: Romak on June 28, 2007, 07:26 PM NHFTmaybe Id write Mr. Moniers name in there.

now for your first legitimate ding from dada :)

error

Quote from: DadaOrwell on June 28, 2007, 07:35 PM NHFT
Quote from: error on June 28, 2007, 07:31 PM NHFT

any thoughts on how we can best do *that?*

Um, surround the house with supporters bearing video cameras? Actually I have seen little sign of Fed activity around here. I suspect the officer in question was just spouting off. At this time I think it's fairly unlikely I'll be raided for anything.

If they're stupid enough to try infringing my rights guaranteed by the First Amendment, though, perhaps giving them a taste of their own medicine would be in order -- taking them to court, criminal and civil, for such offenses.

LordBaltimore

Quote from: Romak on June 28, 2007, 06:34 PM NHFT
If you've got a problem with me Error I can give you my home address. Its much more direct than an IP address.

Hey Romak, how much are the evil feds paying you?  I just got my fed check for the week and thanks to all my posts here, it was a whopper...

:icon_pirat:

Caleb

JosephSHaas

Quote from: JosephSHaas on June 09, 2007, 04:28 PM NHFT
Quote from: TylerM on June 09, 2007, 03:50 PM NHFT
Quote from: JosephSHaas on June 09, 2007, 03:44 PM NHFT
Quote from: Kat Kanning on June 09, 2007, 01:37 AM NHFT
Oh duh, I just had a lightbulb moment.  I was at Shaw's when that detective "detained" me.  He thought I was going to buy groceries for the Browns and take them up there.  (I'm slow to catch on.)

Or what about this?: SHAWS makes a donation to the cause of freedom: #____ bags of groceries delivered by company truck to the Brown "compound". And/or Free bottled water from Poland Springs, Maine.

Also: Michael's Arts & Crafts, with the following announcement of that there will be a craft workshop next Saturday for HOW TO MAKE: "Molotov Cocktails" http://mlcastle.net/raisethefist/molotov.html - - BTW do the Feds use gasoline or diesel tanks?  >:D http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molotov_cocktail a/k/a The "TANK BUSTER"  :icon_pirat: http://trulyawful.blogspot.com/2007/03/toy-molotov-cocktail-you-know-for-kids.html

Maybe Santa Claus with his bag, can be at SHAWS too taking donations of both glass and plastic bottles for the cause.  Yeah!: Let's all recycle!  8)

Also to get some of the local restaurants to donate some grease for that 50-25-25 mixture with the gasoline-tar+grease.  I wonder what Exxon-Mobil or Shell would say to the fact that I let Ed siphon out some of their excellent gas.  Maybe I might get a NASCAR $25.00 racing card from Shell for some free advertising when it "hits the fan"? motor of the tank.

I like the idea.... I recommend aviation fuel (100 Low Lead) or Jet fuel for the cocktails though. You can also work out a nice incendiary fuel-air bomb with those fuels as well...

FYTI: Military grade tanks run on JP-8 jet fuel.

Thanks TylerM,

As soon as I get a reply to my e-mail letter to the http://www.flymanchester.com/ Manchester, N.H. Airport by way of their http://www.flymanchester.com/contact/ page I'll let you know.  Maybe they might donate to the cause too.  ;)

Here's what I did write:  "Where can I buy some 100 octane airline or #__ octane jet fuel?  And how much does it cost per gallon?  I'd like to make some molotov cocktails for if/when the Federal goons go beserk over at Ed's place.  See http://newhampshireunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=9113.240  I'm serious!  Just like the 2nd Amendment to use guns against our own government when it starts to run amuk and we have to rresort to Article 10 action!  or am I limited to Sunoco 93?  Thank you, -- Joe".

F.Y.I. My question to the Manchester Airport was referred over to Gary who told me this either early last week or the week before, somebody there thought that just "possession" was a crime, or did not want to sell this jet fuel for what I MIGHT do with it. Thus the Answer-Man a perfect candidate for the George Orwellian "1984" "Thought Police".

mvpel

QuoteHigh octane gasoline burns slower than low octane gasoline. The slow burn prevents engine knock when cylinder pressures are high.

From the folks at the State of Minnesota.

KBCraig

Quote from: mvpel on June 28, 2007, 11:49 PM NHFT
QuoteHigh octane gasoline burns slower than low octane gasoline. The slow burn prevents engine knock when cylinder pressures are high.

From the folks at the State of Minnesota.

You don't have to go to Minnesota to learn that. Is the world so non-mechanical that folks don't understand that the higher the octane rating, the lower the volatility and less potential energy?

Lloyd Danforth

I live in a 'very' mechanical world.  If I ever knew that about octane, I forgot it.  I was probably learning something else that day, like the expansion of a cubic inch of tool steel per degree F.

Romak

I just got a check for $3. I was able to go out and almost buy a gallon of gas. Which reminds me arent we supposed to be getting huge savings at the pump now that we control the oil in Iraq and Afganistan? Or do I need to wait until we invade Iran until our cost of gas decreases? Can someone please give me a logical explanation as to how our cost of traveling can go up when we control the flow of oil from a country thats whole economy runs on the stuff?

Lloyd Danforth

Romak

Apparently it doesnt pay. You've got to hand it to the powers that be, man when they say power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely they werent kidding. Thats one point I can agree on with the present and former administrations, they are power hungry and will stop at nothing to gain as much power and money as is humanly possible. Just think of what they've accomplished in such a short time, they control the economy of two major mid eastern states and they've done so with the loss of under 4K American lives. Now they get their pipe line in Afghanistan and control the oil in Iraq to boot. If you look at North Korea or China for that matter they are both a much greater threat to us than Iraq, and Iran could ever be, but they having nothing for us to exploit. My opinion is that the powers that be are actually pretty astute. They've sold this war on finding WMDs that they knew didnt exist just to control the oil of a very oil rich country. Now thats how you gain power. Its pretty obvious the Chinese and others have us by the balls when it comes to the value of our dollar, how else are we supposed to convince them to play it cool than with the show of force. With all of this new found wealth maybe they can eliminate the income tax all together since the Govt doesnt need it to finance anything. Just tell the international bankers to scram we arent paying our interest anymore, and if you dont like it we'll bomb the hell out of you. This way all of you Ed Brown supporters are in a win win situation. He gets off on his evasion, and we all can have some extra money for our families.