• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Main thread for Ed and Elaine Brown vs the evil IRS, Part 18

Started by Rodinia, June 24, 2007, 11:19 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

JosephSHaas

Quote from: CNHT on June 24, 2007, 08:48 PM NHFT
Quote from: JosephSHaas on June 24, 2007, 08:36 PM NHFT
Ed Naile was there too and got me to pose as a crazy would-be terrorist ringing his neck!  8) with photo up at his website soon.

Really!  :o

But my favorite last week was of the Clark's Trained Bears "Wolfman" reunion in Lincoln, http://www.clarkstradingpost.com/attractionsWolfman.php with the newspaper article about my "possible" arrest on the top of the front page of the http://www.unionleader.com above the Wolfman for Thursday's edition, June 21st, page one. Hey! Is this state going "National Enquirer" or what?  ;) Or should I say: Weekly World News? http://www.weeklyworldnews.com The next thing that might happen is a "flying saucer" lands over at Ed's place and he skips the planet.

Dan

Video of Randy Weaver damning all three branches of "modern" US gov't in one breath:
  http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2893484807351351247&hl=en

Beth got really lucky with this short video.

(Is there a video.google forum feature?)

Kat Kanning

Quote from: error on June 24, 2007, 06:39 PM NHFT
Quote from: Blain on June 23, 2007, 08:08 PM NHFT
Does anyone know when Randy Weaver departs from the Brown's property?

He said he is staying indefinitely.

Now, who are you?

Blain's a freestater.

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Dan on June 24, 2007, 10:40 PM NHFT
Video of Randy Weaver damning all three branches of "modern" US gov't in one breath:
  http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2893484807351351247&hl=en

Beth got really lucky with this short video.

(Is there a video.google forum feature?)

Cool.  Thanks for putting that up.

What would a video.google forum feature be?

error

Quote from: Kat Kanning on June 25, 2007, 08:19 AM NHFT
Quote from: error on June 24, 2007, 06:39 PM NHFT
Quote from: Blain on June 23, 2007, 08:08 PM NHFT
Does anyone know when Randy Weaver departs from the Brown's property?

He said he is staying indefinitely.

Now, who are you?

Blain's a freestater.

Thanks. Actually it was that Ethan guy who I wanted to know who he was. I think.

grasshopper

The congress has always had the power to tax income.   Look up the word income and who makes income vs. wages.  It is word gymnastics....  They won't discuss the word wages and the meaning of it.  Federal employees make income.  Thus, if you have a ssc number you are "volunteering" to be a federal employee.  Did you volunteer knowing that this was true?  Did you get a workers permit like I id at 15 like I did?   did not know I was going to be signing up to be a federal worker for the rest of my life.  
  I liken what is going on now with the colonisation of the pacific islands in toe 18th and 19th centurys.  They spread Christianity not to save the soles of the people but to get the peoples under cannon law.  If you were not a Christian then you were not a person.  Same thing with the fed reserve system.   My point?   I have no idea! :D

Dave Ridley

From andy templeman in nashua, who has had trouble registering here:

>> For the NHFREE posterboard:

Dear NH Freedom Fighters,
    Randy Weaver is the best piece of luck the Browns have gotten yet. He checkmates the damn judge and those marshal gumshoes. They won't dare act as long as he's there. It's like having Jesus Christ on the scene. Which is my whole theological point about the Cross of Christ against the Force of Gov't. Until we see the way the Cross is the Door that God slams shut against Gov't Domination, we don't understand the meaning of the Atonement of Christ. Randy Weaver would never have gained that power unless his own wife and infant had not been crucified by that *&^%% bastard sniper Ron Uriuchi or whatever his name was. Now at the Browns we see the real Coming of the Kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven, finally. Checkmate! But our work won't be done until, together, we get rid of the demon dominator and his entire System completely, ridding the earth of the IRS and all its vile agents and their plunder, and all the judges, presidents, etc., supported by their plunder to keep ruining our world--ever since the pharaohs--the thing god sent Abraham and Moses and the Maccabees and Jesus and the Christian Church to get rid of. We can do our own self-gov't much better, and much less expensively. That's our task. -- Much Love, Andrew  >>

JosephSHaas

Quote from: wholetthedogin? on June 25, 2007, 01:19 PM NHFT
Tragedy, drama, comedy and theology... what else can be stirred into this thickening plot*....

* the pattern of events in a story, narrative or drama  (2nd definition The American Heritage Dictionary)  as juxtaposition to the keystone government's "secret plan" which would be the first definition....

http://reactor-core.org/none-dare.html

armlaw

Quote from: grasshopper on June 25, 2007, 08:49 AM NHFT
  The congress has always had the power to tax income.   Look up the word income and who makes income vs. wages.  It is word gymnastics....  They won't discuss the word wages and the meaning of it.............
It is more than "word gymnastics, it is sematic subterfuge and sedition by syntax. Understand what follows which was sent to Merrimack County Attorney Dan St Hillaire. Next will be an affidavit of Complaint for Grand Jury.
...----- Original Message -----
To: kristensenz@yahoo.com
Cc: msk@cmonitor.com ; dsthilaire@mcao.net
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2007 6:33 PM
Subject: Investigation of Jurisdiction

Kristen...

Your front page article in todays Union Leader asserted that Plainfield Police and Fire Department

were not notified.

Please advise if the N.H. 3000 rule is still a statute for enforcement? If so it would appear that

the State Police were prohibited by New Hampshire Law from participating in the joint venture

with the Federal agents who actually have no jurisdiction in this sovereign State. Please see Article

7 of the New Hampshire "Bill of Rights".

The Federal Government was created by the several States for specific delegated powers, none

of which permit or authorize criminal or civil action in this sovereign State without both "In

personam" and "subject matter" jurisdiction being "on the Record". See Amendments 9 and 10

to the constitution for the united States of America.

Perhaps the 4th Estate can become more informative for the people if the following explanation

of the TWO governments, contrasting the constitutional with corporate, each of which have

specific jurisdiction. The corporate administrative territorial tribunal in Concord, created by

Congress  is the "United States District Court" which has not been delegated "criminal

jurisdiction" by Title 28 US Code. Mr. McAuliffe did not have jurisdiction! If anyone disputes this

assertion, please show me the citation. Only an Article III court, created by the constitution, has

its jurisdiction delegated in the constitution.

This should be revealed to the public as being necessary for justice to be served?

The  case concerning the Browns was  brought  by  the  Plaintiff  "UNITED STATES OF 

AMERICA" [sic], not by the "United States" [sic].  The United States of America are

synonymous with the Union of several states which are united  by, and under, the Constitution

for the United States  of America, as lawfully amended (hereinafter "U.S. Constitution").   See

Preamble; confer  at "Union" in Bouvier's Law Dictionary  (1856).   The "United States" is a

term which has three (3)  separate and different meanings.  See Hooven & Allison Co. v.  Evatt,

324 U.S. 652 (1945);  confer at "United States" in Black's Law Dictionary, Sixth Edition and the

definition of "United States" found at 28 USC 3002(15)

The  United  States  of  America   have  never  been  granted standing to  sue, or  be  sued, 

in a United States District Court. In contrast, the  United States   [sic] has  been granted

standing by Congress to sue as a civil plaintiff, pursuant to 28 U.S.C. 1345; and the United

States [sic] has  been granted standing by Congress to be sued as a civil defendant, pursuant to

28 U.S.C. 1346. However in the Brown matter, the  United States   is not  a named  as having

any standing as the United States of America is named as the plaintiff and NOT the  United

States
, which is neither a plaintiff nor a defendant. Accordingly, it may be argued  that  such 

misconduct, which may become sediton by syntax, perpetrated by the attorneys, who on the

record,  alleged falsely that they represented the United States  of America, wherein in fact

they represent the corporate "United States" (See 28 USC 3002(15) The record should be

sufficient grounds to sanction  all federal  attorneys who do not represent the United States of

America.  See  "Attorn"  in Black's Law Dictionary, Fourth Edition (1951).

Jurisdiction is the issue in all matters of law and more particuliarly in the Brown matter.

Sincerely, Dick Marple

JosephSHaas

Quote from: armlaw on June 25, 2007, 09:26 PM NHFT
Quote from: grasshopper on June 25, 2007, 08:49 AM NHFT
   The congress has always had the power to tax income.   Look up the word income and who makes income vs. wages.  It is word gymnastics....  They won't discuss the word wages and the meaning of it.............
It is more than "word gymnastics, it is sematic subterfuge and sedition by syntax. Understand what follows which was sent to Merrimack County Attorney Dan St Hillaire. Next will be an affidavit of Complaint for Grand Jury.
...----- Original Message -----
To: kristensenz@yahoo.com
Cc: msk@cmonitor.com ; dsthilaire@mcao.net
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2007 6:33 PM
Subject: Investigation of Jurisdiction

Kristen...

Your front page article in todays Union Leader asserted that Plainfield Police and Fire Department

were not notified.

Please advise if the N.H. 3000 rule is still a statute for enforcement? If so it would appear that

the State Police were prohibited by New Hampshire Law from participating in the joint venture

with the Federal agents who actually have no jurisdiction in this sovereign State. Please see Article

7 of the New Hampshire "Bill of Rights". ...

Sincerely, Dick Marple

Thanks Dick,

1.) I've re-read this Article 7 in Part First of our New Hampshire Constitution & Bill of Rights, see http://www.nh.gov/constitution/billofrights.html , and find the following words of especial interest: "expressly delegated to the United States of America in congress assembled."

2.) So my question is of WHEN exactly, on _____ ___, 1883 was our RSA Ch. 123:1 effective? http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/IX/123/123-1.htm to check the actual statute books rather than this general info here on the internet, and maybe Archives tomorrow*.

3.) Then to find out WHEN Congress was in session or "assembled" FROM: _____________ TO: ___________ that Year of 1883, to see if the date in #2 above falls withIN this time frame, and IF it does NOT, then we have a "situation" here alright, in that even if the Feds file(d) the paperwork, the original Art. I, Sec. 8, Cl. 17 U.S. Const. "Consent" authorized by our State Legislature is and was un-constitutional, needing a NEW Consent, and to beef it up I say to require not only the papers so stated in the OLD or current statute, but a House Bill #______ for 2008 to file by _________ __, 2007 this Fall/Winter '07 for the NEW statute to include maybe some insurance clause that they also file some type of bond for wrongs done to our citizens for all times: past, present and future, IN-cluding Ed & Elaine Brown to start by their apologies to them with a payment of $__________ in damages, like sevenfold the almost $1 million property stolen on Glen Road in Lebanon, N.H. To put this in as a footnote to the House or Senate Bill and maybe other Art. 32 Claims from their other victims over the years/decades and centuries.

Best wishes, -- Joe H.

*  P.S. See you there at Archives on Fruit Street @ _:_ p.m. tomorrow afternoon? Plus BTW there's a http://www.q-dogs.com "Quarry Dogs" Baseball Game right across the Street on Memorial Field against the SANFORD MAINERS starting @ 6:30 P.M.

Sheep Fuzzy Wool

Quote from: JosephSHaas on June 25, 2007, 02:20 PM NHFT
Quote from: wholetthedogin? on June 25, 2007, 01:19 PM NHFT
Tragedy, drama, comedy and theology... what else can be stirred into this thickening plot*....

* the pattern of events in a story, narrative or drama  (2nd definition The American Heritage Dictionary)  as juxtaposition to the keystone government's "secret plan" which would be the first definition....

http://reactor-core.org/none-dare.html

Someone gave me a copy of that book. It is in the pile of 'still to be read' books.

How come my avatar keeps going away? I did not remove it and it was gone today.

LordBaltimore

Posted by Reno's father last night on MySpace.

QuoteJun 25 2007 10:01P

My emotions are bouncing around in my mind and I want to settle down before I write out and post a complete report. Although everyone of the Browns' supporters have individual agendas, the cause of "Show me the tax law" is worthy of continuation.

When equal rights folks were ready to make their move in 1956, they researched several individuals and chose Rosa Parks for a very special reason. Rosa Parks was not the only Black person having refused to sit on the back of a bus. She was chosen for her dignity, honest past, and willingness to cooperate with the equal rights promoters for the greater cause; not her own personal glory.

Although Elaine Brown may have these qualities, I fear that Ed probably cannot even spell them. I found him to be an arrogant, ambitious, self-serving man that is using everyone around him (including Elaine) for his own personal political gain. From what little I could gather, he is looking for 'supporters' willing to DIE for him but he has no intentions of dying himself. Cirino was/is frustrated at the lax security but Ed blocked all efforts to make the place defendable and give the occupants a better chance of surviving.

After meeting with the security team, I requested (of Ed) that we ALL meet with Ed & Elaine to configure an acceptable security plan.

He refused to meet and kicked me, Lee, AND Cirino out. Cirino managed to convince Ed to let him (Cirino) stay longer and I fear for his life even more so now. However, I will not risk the life of TWO sons over this less than honorable man.

I have experienced personal hardship and ramifications over this issue and stand to gain absolutely nothing in return nor do I want anything but the safety of my children, family, and friends.

This is spirit in which Cirino has gotten involved with such a cause.

Maria has my permission to post this or anything I write. I trust in her values. I have not completed my thoughts on this matter and am torn between continuin

He apparently ran into his message limit at that point.

LordBaltimore

It sounds like Randy Weaver left the house in addition to the Gonzalez family.

CNHT

Quote from: nxtrder on June 26, 2007, 01:05 PM NHFT
Long time lurker first time poster. Don't know if anyone else saw this.

http://www.unionleader.com/article.aspx?articleId=2bf3e344-42d5-49d4-9128-d2b13525b43b&headline=Ron+Paul+compares+Ed+Brown+to+Gandhi

Sorry for the long link.

Ron will be on Cavuto today at 4:30 to refute this. You can read the article about the false AP story on www.dailypaul.com
Newspapers are such fools...