• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Main thread for Ed and Elaine Brown vs the evil IRS, Part 18

Started by Rodinia, June 24, 2007, 11:19 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Romak

If what Reno's dad wrote is his writing then he is a very good judge of character. Ive said on here many times this is the exact impression I have of Ed Brown in our meetings. If it is true that Randy Weaver and Reno left than good for them. This man is out for numero uno and no one else. He has always been full of himself and he is a loose cannon, has been for quite sometime. He likes to pretend that he has connections all the way to heaven, and his supporters number in the thousands. Its total BS and he threatened innocent people to boot. What do you think Richardr? Do the people in here have the sack to apologize to the two of us and say once and for all that we were right. I would like to thank Marshall Monier once again for not answering this mans prayers and making him into a martyr. No reason for innocent people to die for this man, he is completely full of chitola.

Kat Kanning

Randy Weaver went back to Arkansas to have guys in black uniforms and with black SUVs prowl around his property.  The FBI and local sheriff's department said they didn't know who they were. 

error

This whole thing is falling apart way too fast. Look for a move to be made shortly.

CNHT

Quote from: Kat Kanning on June 26, 2007, 02:16 PM NHFT
Randy Weaver went back to Arkansas to have guys in black uniforms and with black SUVs prowl around his property.  The FBI and local sheriff's department said they didn't know who they were. 

That is insane. What in God's green earth did they expect to find there simply because he'd been to the Browns for a visit? This is what I mean -- it's no wonder people get hateful of the government. What possibly could they have been looking for except to intimidate the man.

error

Quote from: CNHT on June 26, 2007, 02:44 PM NHFT
Quote from: Kat Kanning on June 26, 2007, 02:16 PM NHFT

That is insane. What in God's green earth did they expect to find there simply because he'd been to the Browns for a visit? This is what I mean -- it's no wonder people get hateful of the government. What possibly could they have been looking for except to intimidate the man.

Interestingly, since I got back from PorcFest and my own trip to the Browns, police patrols in the neighborhood are up -- way up. For the last two days I've seen a cop go by almost hourly. Before, it was unusual to see a police vehicle more than once a week.

lildog

I'm not sure if this story was posted yet or not but I found it interesting never the less...

http://www.unionleader.com/article.aspx?headline=Dukakis+granted+pardon+to+Brown&articleId=17623949-78af-47a6-961c-5ec9ae6dd813

QuoteThe convicted New Hampshire tax evader now at the center of a standoff for his refusal to surrender and serve a 63-month federal prison term won a pardon in 1976 from then-Massachusetts Gov. Michael S. Dukakis for an earlier criminal conviction.

Purist02

Another first timer, I was just thinking about the history of things, Ed Brown is one who has chosen to die rather than live a life
on his knees or in prison. It will not doubt get ugly. Will this go down in history as an other Waco, Ruby Ridge thing?  :-[
The rEVOLution standard :icon_pirat:

nonya

Hello Everyone,

By chance have you noticed my avatar?  It was designed by me in photoshop, and to further show our support we will be printing and putting together buttons for the 4th of July celebration that depict this avatar.  I started by saying my avatar but I believe this is for all of us, ergo it belongs to all of us.

We would like to know how many people would be honored to wear this button so that we can get/make enough for everyone.

I guess if we have an idea of how many people are expected to turn out for the BBQ, we can plan on making that many.

These buttons will be free of charge, however if you would like to donate we will make sure that all funds are appropriated for the cause of fighting this unlawful act the IRS has been putting us all through for way too long.

"Live free, or die"
David
AKA Nonya

Pat McCotter

Quote from: nonya on June 26, 2007, 06:50 PM NHFT
...we will be printing and putting together buttons for the 4th of July Independence Day celebration that depict this avatar...

There. Fixed it for you.

nonya

Thanks Pat :)

So aside from proof reading my posts, any interest in the buttons?  We figure they will cost about 1 dollar a piece to make.

We are also considering embroided t-shirts, provided we can get a local person to donate them.

nonya

Quote from: Romak on June 26, 2007, 02:08 PM NHFT
If what Reno's dad wrote is his writing then he is a very good judge of character. Ive said on here many times this is the exact impression I have of Ed Brown in our meetings. If it is true that Randy Weaver and Reno left than good for them. This man is out for numero uno and no one else. He has always been full of himself and he is a loose cannon, has been for quite sometime. He likes to pretend that he has connections all the way to heaven, and his supporters number in the thousands. Its total BS and he threatened innocent people to boot. What do you think Richardr? Do the people in here have the sack to apologize to the two of us and say once and for all that we were right. I would like to thank Marshall Monier once again for not answering this mans prayers and making him into a martyr. No reason for innocent people to die for this man, he is completely full of chitola.

What did his dad write?

CNHT

Quote from: error on June 26, 2007, 02:48 PM NHFT
Interestingly, since I got back from PorcFest and my own trip to the Browns, police patrols in the neighborhood are up -- way up. For the last two days I've seen a cop go by almost hourly. Before, it was unusual to see a police vehicle more than once a week.

I think it has more to do with the holidays coming up and the fact that two women were raped in that neighborhood recently.
Hey guys I had fun tonight. it was good to take a break from the keyboard and telephone!

JosephSHaas

Quote from: JosephSHaas on June 25, 2007, 10:51 PM NHFT
Quote from: armlaw on June 25, 2007, 09:26 PM NHFT
Quote from: grasshopper on June 25, 2007, 08:49 AM NHFT
   The congress has always had the power to tax income.   Look up the word income and who makes income vs. wages.  It is word gymnastics....  They won't discuss the word wages and the meaning of it.............
It is more than "word gymnastics, it is sematic subterfuge and sedition by syntax. Understand what follows which was sent to Merrimack County Attorney Dan St Hillaire. Next will be an affidavit of Complaint for Grand Jury.
...----- Original Message -----
To: kristensenz@yahoo.com
Cc: msk@cmonitor.com ; dsthilaire@mcao.net
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2007 6:33 PM
Subject: Investigation of Jurisdiction

Kristen...

Your front page article in todays Union Leader asserted that Plainfield Police and Fire Department

were not notified.

Please advise if the N.H. 3000 rule is still a statute for enforcement? If so it would appear that

the State Police were prohibited by New Hampshire Law from participating in the joint venture

with the Federal agents who actually have no jurisdiction in this sovereign State. Please see Article

7 of the New Hampshire "Bill of Rights". ...

Sincerely, Dick Marple

Thanks Dick,

1.) I've re-read this Article 7 in Part First of our New Hampshire Constitution & Bill of Rights, see http://www.nh.gov/constitution/billofrights.html , and find the following words of especial interest: "expressly delegated to the United States of America in congress assembled."

2.) So my question is of WHEN exactly, on _____ ___, 1883 was our RSA Ch. 123:1 effective? http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/IX/123/123-1.htm to check the actual statute books rather than this general info here on the internet, and maybe Archives tomorrow*.

3.) Then to find out WHEN Congress was in session or "assembled" FROM: _____________ TO: ___________ that Year of 1883, to see if the date in #2 above falls withIN this time frame, and IF it does NOT, then we have a "situation" here alright, in that even if the Feds file(d) the paperwork, the original Art. I, Sec. 8, Cl. 17 U.S. Const. "Consent" authorized by our State Legislature is and was un-constitutional, needing a NEW Consent, and to beef it up I say to require not only the papers so stated in the OLD or current statute, but a House Bill #______ for 2008 to file by _________ __, 2007 this Fall/Winter '07 for the NEW statute to include maybe some insurance clause that they also file some type of bond for wrongs done to our citizens for all times: past, present and future, IN-cluding Ed & Elaine Brown to start by their apologies to them with a payment of $__________ in damages, like sevenfold the almost $1 million property stolen on Glen Road in Lebanon, N.H. To put this in as a footnote to the House or Senate Bill and maybe other Art. 32 Claims from their other victims over the years/decades and centuries.

Best wishes, -- Joe H.

*  P.S. See you there at Archives on Fruit Street @ _:_ p.m. tomorrow afternoon? Plus BTW there's a http://www.q-dogs.com "Quarry Dogs" Baseball Game right across the Street on Memorial Field against the SANFORD MAINERS starting @ 6:30 P.M.

Update: N.H. RSA Ch. 123:1 was "Approved June 14, 1883" and by SECT. 4 of 4 in The N.H. LAWS 1879-85 "This act shall take effect upon its passage" on Flag Day, BTW.

Plus I did also visit the N.H. State Library for The Congressional Record of this 1883 supposed to be in the four (4) orange boxes marked: Reels #21, 22, 23, + 24 for Vol. 14, 14, 12-14 + 15 respectfully also for Parts 1-2, 3-4, Index, 1-3 for Cong. Sess. 47-2, 47-2, 47-1-2 + 48-1, but will have to re-visit there since all I had time for was the Index of Reel 23 indicating what I found was for the First session of the 47th Congress, Vol. XIII 5Dec.1881-8Aug.1882 from the Washington Government Printing Office, 1882, but not 1883 as for what I was looking for, not that is really matters because...

...after talking on the telephone with Dick Marple, thanks! he did explain: (1) that "the N.H. 3000 rule" is on page #__ of the Manual entitled: _______________________ of 19__ of the State Police that reads that in towns with less than 3000 population, the Selectmen must grant authority to the State Police BEFORE they can have any jurisdiction to act withIn their town.  And so according to http://www.nhes.state.nh.us/elmi/htmlprofiles/plainfield.html the "Total Population" for Plainfield, N.H. in 2005 was exactly: 2,460, so what is it now? #______ ? and; (2) that according to Article 7 of the N.H. Constitution, Part First & Bill of Rights "The people of this state have the sole and exclusive right of governing themselves as a free, sovereign*, and independent state" of NOT the people's representatives in the Legislature assembled there as the General Court to grant jurisdiction to the Feds for corporate purposes to and from each other, BUT "The people" themselves, as in We The People by Constitutional Amendment of a 66 2/3rds vote to affect us in our "people" status. Thus the grant of authority by the corporate body of us in Concord can "expressly delegate to the United States of America in congress assembled" as by RSA 123:1 but that it can only refer to the corporate body in return.  So as an example: of there being a corporate tax, but not a tax on us as individuals, or in other words: income v.s. wages.   And even as a corporate tax, as Elaine's licensed dental practice, she is relieved for the time being since the Feds were too stupid enough to even file the RSA 123:1 documentation with Bill Gardner's Office of Secretary of State!

Yours truly, - - Joe H.

error

Quote from: CNHT on June 26, 2007, 10:30 PM NHFT

I think it has more to do with the holidays coming up and the fact that two women were raped in that neighborhood recently.
Hey guys I had fun tonight. it was good to take a break from the keyboard and telephone!

There are holidays coming up? And I know about the women being raped in the area recently. But that doesn't explain why the cops waited more than a month to step up patrols. And, this isn't just stepped up patrols. It's like there's one there every time I look around.

JosephSHaas

Quote from: error on June 26, 2007, 11:16 PM NHFT
Quote from: CNHT on June 26, 2007, 10:30 PM NHFT

There are holidays coming up? (*) And I know about the women being raped in the area recently. But that doesn't explain why the cops waited more than a month to step up patrols. And, this isn't just stepped up patrols. It's like there's one there every time I look around.

(*) "The" race.  So I went to http://www.google.com for: NASCAR Plainfield "New Hampshire", thinking that there might be some local event like Tony Stewart or some driver there (him to be at The Home Depot in Tilton I was told months ago) +/or like the Patriot Cheerleaders at the Shell Station across from WalMart in Concord on Thu. + Fri., etc. but at page 6 did find something of interest: http://forums.delawareonline.com/viewtopic.php?t=42223 with talk of Bill Benson's book about the 16th Amendment of: "The Law That Never Was", and with a link over to "POLICE-STATE ASSAULT", by Tom Rose, http://www.etherzone.com/2007/rose061307.shtml talking about those juror questionaires that filter out his "peers" who know about the Wm. Penn case of Jury Nullification, oh how dasterdly can they get!? but get this: "Few Americans are aware of the disturbing fact that the IRS has secret off-budget 'slush funds' that IRS agents use to make 'cash awards' to certain entities who assist the IRS is securing court judgments against IRS targets!  How many judges, juries, and others have been 'bought off' by the IRS, and what amounts of money have been illicitly paid to such crooked judges and other persons will NEVER be known!"

(emphasis ADDed because as they say: NEVER say never, and like Don Adams used to say in his "Get Smart" TV show of the 1960s to The Chief: Would you believe...? Would you believe that AFTER I did alert the court on May 14th by way of the DAY 4 EXCERPTED TRANSCRIPT that McAuliffe said to the jury: "The courts have held the tax laws of this country to be constitutional" that was either a BALD FACE LIE, or ignorance deserving of a declaration of mistrial because Title 26 U.S. Code Sec. 61 (5) Rents are "direct" taxes by the Pollock v. Farmers case 158 US 602 @ 637 (1895) when compared to: "The Sixteenth Amendment conferred...indirect taxation...." Stanton v. Baltic Mining Co., 240 US 103 @ 112 (1916), as ALREADY proven in my case #M.83-50-D there in that SAME court, with the letter "D" for then Chief Judge Shane Devine, but oh now, Daniel J. Lynch, the Chief Deputy Clerk would have none of this alert to the judge.  Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure 47(a) & 49(d) he wrote me in his May 17th letter three days later said that and by Local Rule 83.2(d) + 83.6(d) "pro se parties, such as the Browns, may not authorize another person who is not a member of the bar of this district to appear or PLEAD on their behalf.")

(emphasis ADDed again, since to plead (p. 542 from my The "American Heritage English Dictionary of the English Language, (c)1973) means to implore, p. 354, to beseech, p. 68 = to seek, p. 633, to endeavor, to 238 = from the ME (Middle English) = patten in dever = to put in duty; yup, that's right, the judge's duty is to be educated I think, like do they have some Federal Rule #___ like our State Supreme Court Rule #46(?) for Continuing Education? but that he refuses to be corrected, instead insisting that the Browns be sent to a correctional facility instead!?  This bullshit has got to stop!  The bullshit that this court the judge is in, is legally fitting in with Art. I, Sec. 8, Cl. 17 of the U.S. Const. that is is NOT by NO papers on file as required by NH RSA 123:1.  ALL activity by the governor ought to STOP (and that includes these BFA hearings at his G&C) until he decides this certification I have from Bill Gardner's office of Secretary of State BEFORE he goes to certify this and that other crap, and it is crap UNTIL this prior crap gets flushed down the toilet: the crap that McAuliffe is of honor, when he is of dis-honor deserving to be booted out of town by the governor acting within his Art. 41 powers! ...

...or is he (John H. Lynch, "on the take" from the IRS goons too, as getting $___________ from this "slush fund")!?

Yours truly, - - - - - - - - - - Joseph S. Haas, P.O. Box 3842, Concord, N.H. 03302, Tel. 603: 848-6059 (cell phone).

P.S. Maybe to ask the Executive Councilors and governor to say: yes or no, whether they have been paid $x,xxx.xx etc. by the IRS to not counsel or enforce this Art. 41 "shall" word in RSA 123:1. And when they refuse to answer, as maybe something beneath their dignity, then to presume that they have been the recipients of some of these funds, and so to initiate the Art. 63 + 40 impeachments respectfully, from Part Second of the New Hampshire Constitution.