• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Main thread for Ed and Elaine Brown vs the evil IRS, Part 19

Started by Recumbent ReCycler, July 08, 2007, 07:49 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

coffeeseven

Russell Kanning

Quote from: lildog on July 19, 2007, 09:47 AM NHFT
But because of their status as fugitives, Monier said anyone found to be "aiding or abetting the Browns in their continued obstruction of justice" are subject to arrest, if evidence warrants.
I saw many people walking up to Elaine Brown and handing her money. She was putting it in a pocket stuffed with donations. There must have been dozens of people "aiding" the Browns at the concert last week. :)

error

Some assholes from an anti-tax-protester site have invaded and are giving me grief, knowingly posting demonstrably false information in an attempt to make me look bad.

Please feel free to do whatever seems appropriate.

Russell Kanning

Interesting
We will do what we can on the ground (sort of speak) here in Keene to help you track guys.

error

Quote from: Russell Kanning on July 19, 2007, 03:59 PM NHFT
Interesting
We will do what we can on the ground (sort of speak) here in Keene to help you track guys.

Thanks. But I suspect the person or people in question are in Lebanon, or Concord, or possibly even Manchester.

CNHT

QuoteWe can't arrest someone just for visiting the Browns," he said. But because of their status as fugitives, Monier said anyone found to be "aiding or abetting the Browns in their continued obstruction of justice" are subject to arrest, if evidence warrants.

I should think not for just visiting, but....what about aiding and abetting? Does visiting come under that? I would think aiding and abetting would mean more than just visiting/supporting but buying food, giving money, doing errands....still, they are not abetting their tax evasion....as it were. They aren't the ones who failed to pay. So how can they be guilty of anything?

QuoteHe said federal marshals are actively investigating "a few individuals" who may fit that description.

A few? I thought there were 200 up there. Seems kinda arbitrary to me who they plan to skewer. Interesting.

error

Apparently they intend to go after anybody who brings them guns, ammo, cell phones, or groceries.

coffeeseven

Quote from: error on July 19, 2007, 08:30 PM NHFT
Apparently they intend to go after anybody who brings them guns, ammo, cell phones, or groceries.

I wouldn't count on the list stopping there. They also said they weren't going to raid but they went "turkey hunting" anyway. They're not good for their word. Historically our government has had a piss poor record for telling us the truth. The latest exposure was the "family Jewels". It only took 30 years for that one.

The count for the entire day at the Browns was between 300 and 400 people. Lots of coming and going.

Being on the side of right is subjective. 300 years ago it was treasonous to speak out against the King and His taxes BUT 200 years ago it was acceptable and expected.  Stay steady all. We are nearing the top of the curve.

Anyone who can justify jailing/harassing/killing you for non-payment of a tax is a tyrant or works for a tyrant to my eye.

Addendum: Being jailed for "passing handbills" is also in my craw. Can you go home at the end of the day and feel like you've served America after you've jailed someone for passing handbills?  "just doing my job" is wearing very thin. How long has it been since your really read THE DOCUMENT YOU SWORE TO UPHOLD?

CNHT

That will get them lots of sympathy I'm sure...   :dontknow:

error

Quote from: CNHT on July 19, 2007, 09:36 PM NHFT

That will get them lots of sympathy I'm sure...   :dontknow:

I haven't given them any material things whatsoever. So I don't know why I'm suddenly the target of a misguided harassment campaign. But I intend to locate the perpetrator(s) and bring him/her/them to justice.

CNHT

Quote from: error on July 19, 2007, 10:02 PM NHFT
I haven't given them any material things whatsoever. So I don't know why I'm suddenly the target of a misguided harassment campaign. But I intend to locate the perpetrator(s) and bring him/her/them to justice.

Whether real or imposters, sounds like it's just men flexing their testosterone in typical fashion, when there is no need to.

I've lived in NH long enough to have seen this kind of thing before, only not so serious. Frankly I'm getting tired of it.
What kind of example do we set when we use violence to curb people? I mean, agressive criminals are one thing....

This is proof the system should be more voluntary and in the control of the people paying the bills.
The IRS is just the most intimidating organization there ever was.
Even if you make an innocent mistake on your return, they send you all sorts of dire threats by mail.
I used to get upset, now I just get angry. No one deserves that...it's shameful...especially when you consider that I've paid millions, yes that's millions, in taxes in my lifetime.

EVEN MY ACCOUNTANT who is a most mainstream guy and PROBABLY A LIBERAL DEMOCRAT, thinks it's out of control the way they behave.

Anyway, the IRS owes ME money.

error

I'll put my balls of steel up against their brass balls any day.

kadar

Would this include bringing their dog food?

error

I don't think their dog is a "fugitive from justice," so I expect bringing the dog food is OK.