• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Main thread for Ed and Elaine Brown vs the evil IRS, Part 20

Started by CNHT, July 24, 2007, 04:55 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Romak

You are correct Richard. For instance people in here treat Karma like some sort of popularity contest in high school. Ive been following certain peoples karma recently and noticed that Kola had -24 karma just yesterday and now its +5. People that run this site think its so important that they have their friends go in and reset their karma for whatever reason. For you and I Richard obviously we aren't winning any popularity contests but we are being pr oven right again and again. I'm just curious about the people who have been giving us crap for so long have the decency to apologize and admit they were wrong all along. They are adults so they should be grown up enough to admit this, but I'm not holding my breath. They dont have to go in there and kill Ed and Elaine. There are certain weapons that Ive seen that can tranquilize people from a distance and you could go in there and carry them to the car and bring them away. His threats say if he and his wife are killed his phantom supporters would go on a rampage, so don't kill him, just put him to sleep for an hour or so and bring him in. Or one can say that he is wilting and this tirade he just went on is his last hooray. Maybe one could wait a bit longer and watch him falter even more and watch his supporters begin to reevaluate their support for him. Their whole argument has been from the beginning that he hasn't broken any law since the income tax is illegal, but now he has. He has threatened the lives of innocent people. Last I heard you cant go around threatening to kill people. They could get him with criminal threatening to say the least.

frosty

Quote from: richardr on August 10, 2007, 08:21 AM NHFT
I think you underestimate their ability to put their heads in the sand.  Ed's been making these kinds of violent revenge threats and espousing wild eyed Illuminati conspiracies about the evil Jews running the world since January...

Since January?  Ed's been spewing wild Zionist theories and the occasional threat of violence since before I moved here.

LordBaltimore

Sorry Romak.  Ed's threats specifically say that if he and Elaine are killed or arrested, supporters have been lined up to murder not only the people on Ed's list, but their "bloodlines" (but Ed's not a racist or anything... ::))

LordBaltimore

Quote from: frosty on August 10, 2007, 09:34 AM NHFT
Quote from: richardr on August 10, 2007, 08:21 AM NHFT
I think you underestimate their ability to put their heads in the sand.  Ed's been making these kinds of violent revenge threats and espousing wild eyed Illuminati conspiracies about the evil Jews running the world since January...

Since January?  Ed's been spewing wild Zionist theories and the occasional threat of violence since before I moved here.

My mistake.  He was spouting this stuff in a mid 1990s profile published on him in a NH newspaper. 

What I should have said was that the people supporting him have had his crap pointed out to them since January when they chose to provide him with material support.  They've chosen to cast a blind eye on it, though, and use his cause to get press for themselves.

Romak

True enough. Hey you think he is talking about killing not only the people he sees as not upholding their sworn duties or anyone who doesnt support him? If thats the case Richard you think we should save him some time and give him our address'? Id hate to have his followers go the wrong house and hurt someone else. If they cant arrest him or kill him did he say anything about freezing him indefinitely? The Marshalls could get out their freeze guns and spray the entire home freezing everyone inside. They would have to repeat the process now and again to keep them like that. This whole thing is a circus so lets come up with the sort of ideas that fit this mold.

JosephSHaas

Quote from: KBCraig on August 10, 2007, 02:09 AM NHFT
Ed seems determined to make sure his supporters are on the fringe.  :(

http://www.unionleader.com/article.aspx?headline=Brown%3a+War+is+coming&articleId=00e074b4-ebfb-4adb-8ef4-85b4675dd491

Brown: War is coming

By KRISTEN SENZ
Union Leader Correspondent

PLAINFIELD – Ed Brown is at war.

Check out the comments over there at the UNION NEWS. I just wrote mine in at exactly 10:36 a.m. as a reply by writing: "Sheila, To militate is "to have force as evidence".  Ed tried to get the certificate of proof of non-filing by the Feds to NH RSA Ch. 123:1 (from 1-8-17 U.S.Const.) into an Exhibit #___ to the jury, but was dis-honored by the judge who ought to be impeached! if he does not declare a mistrial.  Ed is not a reactionary or "An opponent of progress" but a Revolutionary as allowed, and even encourage in N.H. by Article 10."

Yours truly, Joe H.

Russell Kanning

I guess they are letting reporters from the "main stream media" back in.

coffeeseven

Quote from: Romak on August 10, 2007, 08:40 AM NHFT
He has threatened the lives of innocent people. Last I heard you cant go around threatening to kill people. They could get him with criminal threatening to say the least.

If what you're saying is true the u.s. marshals have lots of splainin to do. Criminal trespass and attempted murder. Then there's the bigger picture. Treason and fomenting a war on domestic soil.

How can anyone recognize the legitimacy of a government that says you are wrong but won't allow you to prove you're right? Game on.

Russell Kanning

If federal agents storm Brown's property, he and his supporters will come out shooting. Brown said yesterday that if those agents kill him or his wife, Elaine, his supporters will systematically find and kill Plainfield Police Chief Gordon Gillens, Sullivan County Sheriff Michael Prozzo and others Brown says are sworn to protect him.
I bet they won't.

QuoteEd said some supporters have left and others were asked to leave after they broke "house rules," by having a "secret meeting" in the house. But more are on the way, he said.
Boy that must be exciting. Having a secret meeting in the "cement fortified, solar powered, survivalist, militia inspired, utility cut off, helicopter surveilled, bunkered home" of Ed Brown ... right under his nose. I wonder if they had secret handshakes and blood oaths.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: coffeeseven on August 10, 2007, 09:58 AM NHFT
If what you're saying is true the u.s. marshals have lots of splainin to do. Criminal trespass and attempted murder. Then there's the bigger picture. Treason and fomenting a war on domestic soil.

How can anyone recognize the legitimacy of a government that says you are wrong but won't allow you to prove you're right? Game on.
Exactly

and they are holding monthly parties (I think it might be ... "a music festival" Kartman voice required) in good weather.

Russell Kanning

"We're not conspiracy theorists," Brown said, settling into a chair on his unfinished concrete porch.
maybe Porcupine Builders will have to finish off some of these unfinished details and get great publicity. Ed Browns porch is photographed more than any other in NH. :) I bet they wished they had finished things up before this all happened. We could also hide all that cement.

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: richardr on August 10, 2007, 09:34 AM NHFT
Sorry Romak.  Ed's threats specifically say that if he and Elaine are killed or arrested, supporters have been lined up to murder not only the people on Ed's list, but their "bloodlines" (but Ed's not a racist or anything... ::))

Unless you have more context, I'm going to guess "bloodlines" means "families" here, not their whole "race" or something along those lines. As far as I know, Ed's white and so are a number of the feds after him, so such a statement would be pretty absurd, no?

JosephSHaas

Here's my typed version of the letter...

... I received last month from the Federal A.O.C. They say that they are for "internal housekeeping" only, and that if I want an answer to my question, that I should write to the: General Services Administration that MIGHT have the receipt of any N.H. RSA Ch. 123:1 filing.  ( http://www.state.nh.us over to http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/NHTOC/NHTOC-IX-123.htm and http://www.generalcourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/IX/123/123-1.htm to be exact). So do I care? NO! The burden of proof is on the court to prove jurisdiction when challenged, as Ed did, and so now McAuliffe: here is where you MIGHT find the proof, and if not, then to declare a mis-trial!

Signed in blue ink, on the official letterhead, with the seal that shows: a feather (quill pen), a scroll, and an ax wrapped in what looks like some sticks of dynamite.  >:D

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE OF THE COURTS  WASHINGTON, D.C. 20544   July 24, 2007 

JAMES C. DUFF, Director; JILL C. SAYENGA, Deputy Director; CORDIA A. STROM, Assistant Director; DANIEL A. CUNNINGHAM, Deputy Assistant Director; Office of Legislative Affairs

Mr. Joseph S. Haas, P.O. Box 3842, Concord, NH 03302    Dear Mr. Haas:

--Senator Sununu's office has forwarded to this agency your letter requesting the name and title of the past and current officers in charge of filing the consent of the legislature for all 50 states as outlined in Article I, Section 8, clause 17, of the United States Constitution.

--The Administrative Office has centralized responsibility for the support of Federal court operations, including the provision of resources and services to all of the Federal courts and the handling of internal housekeeping duties necessary to their efficient functioning.  This agency has no authority or expertise in the matters described in your correspondence, nor do we have the names of state officials who have acted under the constitutional provision you cite.  There are thousands of federal properties throughout the country that have been acquired over more than two centuries, and I doubt that any single agency can provide all the information that you request.

--Most federal government buildings are acquired under the authority of the General Services Administration; you may be able to obtain some information by contacting that agency at 301 7th Street, SW, Washington, DC 20407.  The Department of Defense may have information with respect to military properties, and the National Park Service may have information regarding national parks.  Of course, the state governments may also have information of this kind as to federal properties within their states.

--I hope this information is helpful.

Sincerely, Cordia A. Strom, Assistant Director

cc: Christina Thornton

A TRADITION OF SERVICE TO THE FEDERAL JUDICIARY"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yours truly, - - Joe Haas, the miner's canary who smells corruption, and doesn't like it!

P.S. "the state governments MAY also have information" (emphasis ADDed), but as already indicated, by the certifications in 2001, 2005 + Jan. 11th, 2007, Bill Gardner's Office of N.H. Secretary of State has NO proof of Federal filing, but that the N.H. Dept. of Revenue allows it to subordinate itself to the remaining spoils of war AFTER the I.R.S. tries to get their piece of the action.  Or in other words: the D.R.A., whose Commissioner takes an RSA Ch. 92:2 oath of office, overlooks this requirement by the "shall" word, and conspires with the I.R.S. by contract to be a thief in the 2nd degree!! I've already taken his boss, the governor to the Personnel Office there in the State House Annex for a Show Cause hearing to occur on: _______ ___, 2007 @ __:__ o'clock a.m./p.m. to give his reason for WHY he refuses to assert his Article 41 power to enforce all legislative mandates, including this RSA 123:1 against the Feds, since the Town of Plainfield, and the Sullivan County Commissioners & Sheriff Michael L. Prozzo, Jr. likewise refuse Art. 12 protection for property taxes pre-paid for this service.  The law enforcement likes to say: To serve, and protect, but to serve WHO?  The Federal government no doubt, who keep on sending them federal funds in which to pounce on the tax protesters who cry: foul ball, or IS one of the balls like in a game of pinballs, and when the machine is tilted, refuse to play in their crooked game.

Modification: link #2 not generalcourt, but gencourt.

JosephSHaas

Quote from: JosephSHaas on May 05, 2007, 11:03 AM NHFT
Quote from: JosephSHaas on May 03, 2007, 01:38 PM NHFT
Update: ...

--4b: ...the governor being ultimately responsible as per his Art. 41+51 duties, me seeing that his house in Hopkinton is liened for a pay-off of his non-performance of duty, having in effect stolen the next paycheck #__________ (Wed., May 9th) he gets every two weeks of $__________ to his RSA Ch. 94:1-a,I(a) GROUP MM $108,990  yearly salary, see http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/VI/94/94-1-a.htm cc: of this to go with my cover letter and form to garnish his wages over at the Personnel Office, later this afternoon, in the basement of The State House Annex, http://www.nh.gov/hr/ for Human Resources, and in particular http://www.nh.gov/hr/contacts3.html of Donna Raymond, draymond at admin.state.nh.us for the Executive Branch, Office of the Governor   ___________  Summary: To attached a moiety, or half his salary by the writ of elegit process in the court(s) if I have to,

First Draft lcover-etter To: Donna Raymond,
Personnel Office, Room #____
State House Annex (basement)
#__ Capitol Street
Concord, N.H. 03301
603: 271- ______
draymond at admin.state.nh.us
http://www.state.nh.us

Dear Ms. Raymond:

Would you please start your investigation toward a hearing on the violation of the Governor, John H. Lynch, having violated his RSA Ch. 92:2 oath of office http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/VI/92/92-2.htm as evidenced by the Secretary of State(*) CERTIFICATE copy I did give to him in person at the BFA section of The G&C Meeting Wednesday morning, May 2nd, with a copy to you on Monday, May 7th, and which he has "prompt"ly(**) by Article 14 failed to get back to me as promised, me looking for him to assert his Article 41+ 51 powers to enforce all legislative mandates, and herein against the Feds for that the federal government must, under the mandatory word: "shall" file the proper paperwork with the Office of Secretary of State BEFORE they can operate here withIN our state of New Hampshire.

Him not doing his job, brings me to my report against him to you to proceed like to garnish his salary, as noted over in the "United States" section for http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oath_of_office found by way of the http://www.google.com search engine for the words: "oath of office" in quotes at page 1 #2.  Notice therein too of the citation to Article VI, clause 3 of the United States Constitution, in that: "The Senators* and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound** by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution;...."  The limit, bound**, demarcation or boundary be that he, within this state in turn LIMIT the Feds to their jurisdiction as defined by RSA Ch. 21:4 http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/I/21/21-4.htm and expanded, but ONLY when done so by the Art. I. Sec. 8, Cl. 17 of the United States Constitution enabling legislation for when the "Consent" is given by the State Legislature, here in N.H. by RSA Ch. 123:1 http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/NHTOC/NHTOC-IX-123.htm back in 1883, but only AFTER that certain officer: __________________ (?) [name and title unknown***], has filed the proper paperwork with Bill Gardner's Office(*), that has NOT been done, as proven of the evidence to be marked as Exhibit #____ in your Executive Hearing.

The word: bound** defined as "Under obligation", and so the governor legally contracted by promise to me as his boss, in the master/ public servant relationship that compels him "to follow a certain course of action", and not this in-action of NOT doing his job, his "duty" is to do it, failing which he should show cause WHY he is NOT doing it, and if his answer is not in line with his oath, then to HALT his paychecks please to the "moiety" level until done, as by the "Writ of Elegit" process, or he is impeached by the Legislature by Article 40 whereupon his paychecks shall completely stop, of course.

Yours truly, - - - - - - - - - - - Joseph S. Haas, P.O. Box 3842, Concord, New Hampshire 03302, Tel. 603: 848-6059 (cell phone)

(**) Article 14, Part the First, N.H. Constitution & Bill of Rights, "prompt" = without delay, delay = postpone, post = after, pone = (corn)meal.

pc: The Executive Councilors who by their Art. 60 duty is "for advising the governor", is hereby instructed by e-mail, with signed copy to them too on Monday, to please so advise with the recommendation that what I did inform all of you about this past Wednesday be that he do his job of instructing the Feds to comply with the law! Failure of which there be NO such advisement by the Councilors will be treated by me as "maladministration" to result in an Article 32 Petition to be signed by a State Rep. ______________ in accordance with Rule 36 with his/her/their District Number(s) to give to the House Speaker for processing to the appropriate committee by House Rule 4 toward this Article 63 Impeachment.

* pc: also to Senator John E. Sununu (Attn: Nashua, N.H.  Office) who is IN SEARCH OF...this *** federal officer, and a public servant who is NOT in violation of his oath of office, as illustrated by his vote AGAINST the Graham Amendment over at http://www.progressivepatriots.com/oathoffice/keepingthepromise.html as found by Google again for: "oath of office" violation, page 2 #5.

UPDATE:  Here's a re-type of my e-mail letter (of 12:44 p.m. today) to Donna Raymond, in the State Personnel Office, of my official complaint against Gov. John H. Lynch. It was written over my e-mail letter to her of Sat., May 5th'07 @ 12:28 PM.

"Donna,

The RSA Ch. 541-A:29,II 120-day letter day deadline of Tue., Sept. 4th to my May 7th complaint against the governor is only 25 days away.

Yours truly, - - Joe

P.S. See page #11 of 25 in the archives for this letter at
http://newhampshireunderground.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=974;sa=showPosts;start=150 and my Reply #5272 on page 351 posted today at 11:14 AM over at:
http://newhampshireunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=3868.5265 in the P.S. section."

LordBaltimore

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on August 10, 2007, 10:33 AM NHFT
Quote from: richardr on August 10, 2007, 09:34 AM NHFT
Sorry Romak.  Ed's threats specifically say that if he and Elaine are killed or arrested, supporters have been lined up to murder not only the people on Ed's list, but their "bloodlines" (but Ed's not a racist or anything... ::))

Unless you have more context, I'm going to guess "bloodlines" means "families" here, not their whole "race" or something along those lines. As far as I know, Ed's white and so are a number of the feds after him, so such a statement would be pretty absurd, no?

Ed has decided that the people he hates and wants to kill (judge, prosecuctor, etc.) are all Zionists.  Therefore, not only do they have to die, but so do their bloodlines (Ed's word, not mine.)

Ed's racism isn't anti-black, it's anti-Jew and is ugly.