• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Main thread for Ed and Elaine Brown vs the evil IRS, Part 20

Started by CNHT, July 24, 2007, 04:55 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

kadar

On wtprn.
Head of the California militia has a few screws loose.

"According to the new world order, they are felons."
"New Hampshire should be taking care of themselves."

Nicholas Gilman

According to Danny, Ed believes this is a test, but quite a bit can happen in two and a half hours.

error

This guy is an idiot and has no idea what he's talking about.

www.prisonplanet.com and www.infowars.com are on the same IP address 65.19.173.158.

One is down and the other is up.

This does NOT indicate a "raid."

It certainly is not any sort of seizure, or they would both be down, since it's the same physical server.

Insurgent

Quote from: error on July 29, 2007, 01:33 AM NHFT
This guy is an idiot and has no idea what he's talking about.

www.prisonplanet.com and www.infowars.com are on the same IP address 65.19.173.158.

One is down and the other is up.

This does NOT indicate a "raid."

It certainly is not any sort of seizure, or they would both be down, since it's the same physical server.

You know a lot more about this stuff than most of us  :)
Just more breaking news and stuff being tossed around in the heat of the moment. Perhaps you could set the story straight on the air!

AlexLibman

Elaine Brown has been in contact with one of the callers to the radio stream mentioned above.  Things are cooling down.  Shots happened over a nearby lake and nothing happened since.

Nicholas Gilman

Late Saturday/Sunday night is when most maintenance is done as well. 
At this time I believe the Browns are safe.
I think this is the start of an intimidation campaign.

error

At this point it would probably take me a good hour or more to get on the air, and I don't have that sort of time.

Jack Blood is on the air and said he spoke to Elaine Brown. She sounds a little stressed but the situation at the house is stable. He says there were shots fired in the direction of the duck pond. (This wouldn't necessarily be audible from the neighbors' houses; they're quite a distance away.) They don't know exactly how long things will remain stable.

Insurgent

Sounds like another IT guy set the record straight about sites going down  :)

kola

should the browns call and report that shots were fired.

kola

error

Quote from: AlexLibman on July 29, 2007, 01:41 AM NHFT
Elaine Brown has been in contact with one of the callers to the radio stream mentioned above.  Things are cooling down.  Shots happened over a nearby lake and nothing happened since.

It's a duck pond in front of the house, and it's stocked with fake ducks.

error

I checked the Bureaucrat Monitor and it's been quiet. But there's been an upsurge in people searching for news on Ed and Elaine Brown.

kola

QuoteYou said that already.

sorry..i deleted it.

but with further thinking maybe if it is reported it would give the Feds a reason to come on the property..

thoughts?

kola

error

Danny Riley called in. Guards are posted around the area. Nobody is hurt. Fog has rolled into the area, so visibility is poor. The shots were heard not at the duck pond, but in the direction of the solar panels in back. They heard a single shot, followed by several shots in rapid succession, then shortly after, another volley of shots.

kola

I do not think Danny should be talking about specifics (ie who was in the tower, how they reacted, Jim in his trailer etc) These tidbits are valuable to the feds. They should be keeping things quiet.

KOla

penguins4me

Hooray for speculation. However, does anyone happen to know where the bullets ended up? For example, in or behind the solar panels?