• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Main thread for Ed and Elaine Brown vs the evil IRS, Part 20

Started by CNHT, July 24, 2007, 04:55 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

error

Quote from: penguins4me on July 29, 2007, 02:44 AM NHFT
Hooray for speculation. However, does anyone happen to know where the bullets ended up? For example, in or behind the solar panels?

They're going to look during the day when they can actually get a good look at things.

Kat Kanning

If the feds were doing a raid, why would they start by firing off a bunch of shots in the woods?

error

Quote from: Kat Kanning on July 29, 2007, 02:48 AM NHFT
If the feds were doing a raid, why would they start by firing off a bunch of shots in the woods?

Yeah, that doesn't make sense, if they're trying to do a raid. But if they're trying to get a reaction and determine what the people in the house will do, then it makes perfect sense.

Kat Kanning

AlexLibman

They want to break the stalemate, and they desperately need to make us look like deranged terrorists.

So I think they would do everything they can to provoke one of Ed Brown's supporters to initiate violence (they hope we're THAT stupid), or maybe one of Ed's supporters is a planted government agent...

kola

The feds are getting valuable information by their actions.

They are seeing how the media reacts and how the infomation is being relayed and specifically who is broadcasting it either via email, websites, phones and radio.

Danny has openingly gave out information about how they all reacted and other specific: (who went to the tower, who came from the trailer, the barricaded door,  wearing 100 lbs of gear, etc)

imo, the feds got a LOT of valuable info from their little  shooting spree..and it is possible they were trying to destroy the browns power supply. (they could have shot out the solar panels and sabotoged the generator).

I think the folks in the browns house need to be more discreet.

Kola

kola

One thing that is very important is to somehow document who shoots first.

If the feds shoot first (and they done so twice already) this strengthens the validity of protecting ones self.

Kola

AlexLibman

Shit, things are escalating...  I don't really understand what's going on, but somebody is shaking somebody's trailer...

error

Ed's up on the tower yelling at the feds via bullhorn.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: kola on July 29, 2007, 03:10 AM NHFT
One thing that is very important is to somehow document who shoots first.

If the feds shoot first (and they done so twice already) this strengthens the validity of protecting ones self.
I assume the feds have already shot first .... they are the ones threatening .... they are the ones moving in on the Browns. The Browns and their friends are just sitting there.

error

I just plugged this site on the radio and suggested people take lots of pictures of the feds in their funny Kevlar suits and their unwashed SUVs.

AlexLibman

Someday we'll put up a monument to Ed Brown with his sculpture on top of a tower, with a bullhorn in one hand and a firearm in the other.

kola

That was Michael on the radio! :)

good job!

Russell Kanning

Kat and I will start heading up in a few minutes. We will call error or others on the phone list as we hit plainfield, the last roadblock position, ... and so on as we try to get closer to their house.

kola

the feds will know you  are coming..good luck guys!

I wish I was closer.