• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Main thread for Ed and Elaine Brown vs the evil IRS, Part 21

Started by Nicholas Gilman, August 17, 2007, 05:11 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

kola

Hunting on someone elses property is illegal. So is any other form of tresspassing.

Kola

LordBaltimore

Quote from: kola on September 10, 2007, 10:04 AM NHFT
Hunting on someone elses property is illegal. So is any other form of tresspassing.

Gee, maybe Ed can call the cops and press charges in court...

::)

kola

Ricky, I think Ed would handle things his way.  ;)

Kola

Romak

kola

Romak

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: Romak on September 10, 2007, 11:28 AM NHFT
Its not illegal in NH Kola unless its posted.

In many places, having land fenced off also indicates no trespassing. I think this is an old common-law doctrine; I'm not sure if it's true in New Hampshire, though.

kola

Quote from: Romak on September 10, 2007, 12:57 PM NHFT
Only if you come with me. Im scared of the woods.

Sorry, I do not hike or hunt on property unless I have permsssion to be on it. It is called respect.

On my land I have posted areas and non posted areas.

I do not hesitate to fire a warning shot at tresspassers. 

Now I will put you back on ignore where you belong. Back to Iggyville.

Kola

error

Quote from: Romak on September 10, 2007, 08:38 AM NHFT
He doesnt have his land set up with traps all over the place.

Ah, but have you actually been out there recently enough to know?

Quote from: Romak on September 10, 2007, 09:49 AM NHFT
No only went there quite a while back to do an interview with Ed Brown. Really only go to that area for hunting season,

Exactly what is your major malfunction?

Romak

Quote from: kola on September 10, 2007, 01:41 PM NHFT
Quote from: Romak on September 10, 2007, 12:57 PM NHFT
Only if you come with me. Im scared of the woods.

Sorry, I do not hike or hunt on property unless I have permsssion to be on it. It is called respect.

On my land I have posted areas and non posted areas.

I do not hesitate to fire a warning shot at tresspassers. 

Now I will put you back on ignore where you belong. Back to Iggyville.

Kola

Kola maybe you should actually visit NH then you can speak of these matters. The woods of NH and their boundary lines Im sure varies significantly from CO or whereever you claim to come from. If my friends and I were out in the woods and someone fired a warning shot at us that would be the last thing they would ever do. Are you serious??? What a nutjob you are. You cant go around shooting at people because you happen to see them walking through woods that you own. Here in NH we are a polite bunch, if Im out in my woods and see someone out there I simply ask them what they are doing and if they wouldn't mind hunting somewhere else. People around here respect land owners requests, we dont go shooting at people we see walking on our land. Seek help my friend.

LordBaltimore

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on September 10, 2007, 01:12 PM NHFT
In many places, having land fenced off also indicates no trespassing. I think this is an old common-law doctrine; I'm not sure if it's true in New Hampshire, though.

Has Ed fenced off his 110 acres?

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: richardr on September 10, 2007, 03:27 PM NHFT
Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on September 10, 2007, 01:12 PM NHFT

Has Ed fenced off his 110 acres?

Haven't been out there yet myself so I don't know. I was responding to Romak's comment that implied that the only way to mark land as no-trespassing (in the general sense) was to post notices.

armlaw

Quote from: kola on September 10, 2007, 10:04 AM NHFT
Hunting on someone Else's property is illegal. So is any other form of tresspassing.

Kola

Not if the land is in "Current Use", which is substantial reduced taxation. Reason being, in exchange for not posting your woodland or denying hunters their use of your property for hunting, the state requires the local town to substantially reduce the assessment, and you pay much less tax.

Nicholas Gilman

Some places have what is known as a "Purple Paint Law" where the landowner uses blazes of purple
paint along the property lines to warn people that trespassing is prohibited.  Some prosecutors will not
pursue a trespass conviction in some rural areas unless the property is signed "No Trespassing" or has
purple paint on the borders. The state I was born in actually has an old law on the books that makes it
a crime to open a closed gate and not close the gate behind you when traveling on another persons property.