• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Main thread for Ed and Elaine Brown vs the evil IRS, Part 21

Started by Nicholas Gilman, August 17, 2007, 05:11 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Recumbent ReCycler

Quote from: Nicholas Gilman on August 26, 2007, 12:11 PM NHFT
I believe that page 8 contains a  disparity caused in part by a corrupt organization which masquerades
as "the government".

http://www.atf.gov/firearms/trace_data/states_and_territories/cy2006-newhampshire.pdf

My guess is Plainfield has such a high rate due to the fact that the feds took away Ed's firearms,
and the fact that the PD and sheriff are searching visitors. 

That data is from 2006, so it would include the firearms that the IRS took from Ed's house, but to the best of my knowledge, the PD and sheriff have not been searching visitors.

TackleTheWorld

Quote from: Nicholas Gilman on August 26, 2007, 12:11 PM NHFT

My guess is Plainfield has such a high rate due to the fact that the feds took away Ed's firearms,
and the fact that the PD and sheriff are searching visitors. 

Come to Plainfield and visit, why don't you?  You'd find that no visitors have ever been searched.

Kat Kanning

I'm pretty sure he's been out to Plainfield...in some darn harsh conditions, too.  :D

JosephSHaas

Public Hearing on acceptance of Treasury Check #__________ in the $amount of $6,500.00.

I just called Steve Halleran, the Plainfield, N.H. Town Administrator at 603: 469-3201 and he said that he MIGHT get the RSA Ch. 31:95b,III http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/III/31/31-95-b.htm 7-day notice in today or tomorrow for the Wed., Aug. 29th VALLEY NEWS @ page #___ to check then, so that the hearing can be held at their regular Selectmens' Meeting next Wed., Sept. 5th @ __:_ p.m., but that it'll probably be more like two weeks later for Wed., Sept. 19th '07 @ __:__ o'clock p.m. (since sometimes you've got to watch out for that other statute of not to include the days of notice and hearing, nor Sat. or Sun. nor any legal holiday).

He said to check the website too, http://www.plainfieldnh.org as it will be on there too.

Yours truly, - - Joe H.

Nicholas Gilman

Address for donations for the Browns:

To donate by mail, send check/money order payable to SHAUN A KRANISH© and mail to:

Liberty Defense Fund
2625 North Mulford Rd.
Suite 122
Rockford, IL 61114

QuoteI'm pretty sure he's been out to Plainfield...in some darn harsh conditions, too.

I felt like the kid from "A Christmas Story" all bundled up....good thing I didn't fall down.  ;D

scoop

Quote from: Nicholas Gilman on August 28, 2007, 10:44 AM NHFT
   Address for donations for the Browns:

To donate by mail, send check/money order payable to SHAUN A KRANISH© and mail to:

Liberty Defense Fund
2625 North Mulford Rd.
Suite 122
Rockford, IL 61114

Anyone sending money to Kranish?

TackleTheWorld

Quote from: Nicholas Gilman on August 28, 2007, 10:44 AM NHFT

QuoteI'm pretty sure he's been out to Plainfield...in some darn harsh conditions, too.

I felt like the kid from "A Christmas Story" all bundled up....good thing I didn't fall down.  ;D

Did any visitors get searched?

Nicholas Gilman

Vehicles were not searched, but were being logged at sporadic times.
A recon aircraft was also in use.  I think NH is beautiful when it snows,
I even got to ride a toboggan. 

JosephSHaas

Quote from: JosephSHaas on August 27, 2007, 09:47 AM NHFT
Public Hearing on acceptance of Treasury Check #__________ in the $amount of $6,500.00.

I just called Steve Halleran, the Plainfield, N.H. Town Administrator at 603: 469-3201 and he said that he MIGHT get the RSA Ch. 31:95b,III http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/III/31/31-95-b.htm 7-day notice in today or tomorrow for the Wed., Aug. 29th VALLEY NEWS @ page #___ to check then, so that the hearing can be held at their regular Selectmens' Meeting next Wed., Sept. 5th @ __:_ p.m., but that it'll probably be more like two weeks later for Wed., Sept. 19th '07 @ __:__ o'clock p.m. (since sometimes you've got to watch out for that other statute of not to include the days of notice and hearing, nor Sat. or Sun. nor any legal holiday).

He said to check the website too, http://www.plainfieldnh.org as it will be on there too.

Yours truly, - - Joe H.

Yup, It's on for next Wed., Sept. 5th @ 7:00 p.m.
See http://www.plainfieldnh.org/meeting_schedule.html

Nicholas Gilman

This is straight out of that show "Get Smart":

QuoteAugust 30, 2007 - Thursday

6:42 AM - Feds try to buy their way in to Brown's

This morning we received a head's up call from a friend, letting us know about the feds' latest games:

Last week we ordered a few loads of fill for our yard.  The driver brought up 3 loads, but never came back to deliver the last 2;  we heard no word from him.  Today we learned why.

Apparently the feds stopped him and wanted him to allow them to hide inside his truck when he came here, and they would then jump out and tazer Ed when he went over to the truck to pay the man.  The driver refused to do this.  The feds then proceeded to go to his house several times, trying to get him to agree.  They asked him how much money it would take for him to agree.  God bless this man - he refused to have any part in this deception.  It's good to know there are still many good and brave patriots.

These are the extremes the unlawful 'federal' agents will go to achieve their ends.  By agreeing to participate in this action, this man would be drawn into an unlawful act, and would have been part to a conspiracy.

Yahweh intends for us to remain here for awhile yet, while conferring upon us His protection.  He has a plan, in which we each have a part.  The plan has not yet been revealed to us, but He will not allow evil to prevail.

Yahweh continues bless and protect us.

Edward Lewis and Elaine Alice

Kat Kanning

Wow, evil fedpeople.  I wonder what the guy's name is that refused?  We should order our fill dirt from that guy  :D

kola

Dammit!!

If I was the truck driver, I would have told the feds to jump in the back.

Then I would have proceeded to take them on a hellride of their fricken life!!!

Once nearing a cliff or sharp drop-off I would *accidently* hit the "dump" button.

addios mofo's.

Kola

Nicholas Gilman

Mike Smart states that the "We The People" foundation is being forced to close down
their websites by the feds.  They were the organization that gave the presentation
before the "America: Freedom to Fascism" screening in Derry back in April of 06.
The feds just raised the stakes in the income tax racket.
  Listen here:  http://arc.republicbroadcasting.org/Brown/07/08/Brown_082907_130000.MP3

This is outrageous.  The judge states the first amendment does not apply because
the sites include "criminal conduct". 

coffeeseven

Quote from: Nicholas Gilman on August 30, 2007, 02:18 PM NHFT
    Mike Smart states that the "We The People" foundation is being forced to close down their websites by the feds.

Do you mean Fred Smart?

QuoteThis is outrageous.  The judge states the first amendment does not apply because the sites include "criminal conduct".

So now not only is he a judge, he is a jury too. A real one-man-band this guy. They just can't seem to stop driving nails into that coffin.