• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Main thread for Ed and Elaine Brown vs the evil IRS, Part 22

Started by (V), September 15, 2007, 01:32 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

shyfrog

Oh hey...now that's a fun ride through history: Philander Knox proclaimed that the amendment had been ratified by the necessary three-quarters of the states ensuring the constitutionality of unapportioned federal income taxes. Philander was picked to fill an unexpired term in the senate by Governor Pennypacker of PA ... utterly useless fun facts

LordBaltimore

Quote from: shyfrog on September 15, 2007, 02:56 PM NHFT
Oh hey...now that's a fun ride through history: Philander Knox proclaimed that the amendment had been ratified by the necessary three-quarters of the states ensuring the constitutionality of unapportioned federal income taxes. Philander was picked to fill an unexpired term in the senate by Governor Pennypacker of PA ... utterly useless fun facts

An even "funner" fact.  If you applied the same standards that Bill Benson applied to "prove" the 16th Amendment was never ratified, you'll find that the Bill of Rights have never been ratified.  No free speech, no guns, no due process.  Way to go, Bill Benson, ruining it for the rest of us...

frosty

Quote from: richardr on September 15, 2007, 01:39 PM NHFT
Sounds like today's concert is, well, interesting, roadblocks and all.

Well, it's about time they started doing something like this.  The waiting game was looking like it was just going to escalate what the final encounter will look like.

Dave Ridley

Dave Ridley

there's a separate Lauren arrest discussion at

http://newhampshireunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=10787.0

i assume it will end up moved to this thread eventually

whomeless

Threatened Arrests To Any One Visiting   

Four of us attempted to go to LIVE FREE OR DIE FALL FEST number 3 three
at
Ed and Elaine Brown's in Plainfield NH,and we were turned away on road
leading where the concert was being held by about 8 Plainfield NH
police
and heavily armed Federal Marshals who were video taping our cars and
our
occupants.

Their was no sign saying this Center of Town Road was closed or
anything,
they were just not allowing any one to travel in to visit even though
its a
well traveled road public road way.

So when 2 other cars saw us being questioned and the Federal Marshals
taping people in our car   the Rhode Island persons were taping the
Federal
Marshals at same time.

So when they turned around we waited and   exchanged cards and did a
little
video of our own hopefully people will see and realize that our
government is not perfect as they still do not enforce   laws they
the
Federal Marshals are no more than rent to own cops or paid assasins
acting
on orders that should only be done if this state was under military
law. I
doubt that Governor Lynch would allow federal law in here since they
are
blatant abusers of the law and they bend or break it to enforce the
law?

Common sense teachs you can not break the law to enforce it but who am
I
just a tax paying citizen thats another watch dog for real
justice,not
the canned version we have seen since 2000.

I send you this attached paper to look at and check laws to see if
this
was a legal cause action since the chief of Police said on public TV
that
they were not going to give the Browns protection of fire, police,or
emergency services so why were they suddenly interested in the public
safety
of persons want ting trave a public road to turn around and come back?

I would dare say that when a state government allows armed men to do
what
they will with out proper jurisdiction of Governor John Lynch or NH
taxpayering citizens, declaring a need to threaten to use force to harm
any
senior citizens or by obstructing their freedom to travel as citizens
of
NH or denying them to travel on a non-closed public road that it's
time
for our legislators to pass emergency laws banning use of federal law
enforcement in state unless NH citizens request it by legislative
design. 

Kat Kanning

Thanks for the report, whomeless.  I hope you don't mind, I moved your post from the Troll thread to the thread about the Browns.

Dan

Hey who were the fellow RI'ders?

I called Dan and told him there wasn't any entry to the Brown's.  I'm guessing it was someone from the RI meetup group?

Jim Johnson

The road block on Center of Town Road in Plainfield was  illegal.  They stopped every car  to ask  what their business was on that road, they let some cars pass, but if the cops didn't like the answer they searched papers.
The cops used the most extreme methods.
They had a backup squad of armed thugs about hundred feet beyond the Check Point.
The close by officers held their hands on their guns while drivers where interrogated.
They impounded one car for a 3 month past due registration.  (When has that ever happened anywhere in The United States on a first violation?)
They arrested Lauren Canario without even asking her where she was going on that road.  Essentially Kidnapping her to another town and then dumping her on the street with charges to named later.

JosephSHaas

Testing, as my reply got intercepted by the Feds!?

Modification:  now here's a re-type of:

"To: The Commissioner of Safety
#___ Haven Drive
Concord, N.H. 03301
603: 271-_______

And; Here's my message or sermon to the Feds reading here:

Read Deuteronomy 27:24 of 'Cursed be he that smiteth his neighbor in secret.  And all the people shall say, Amen.'

Plus the landmark curse in verse :17 as indicated over at http://www.entrewave.com/freebooks/docs/html/gnde/Chapter66.htm thanks to icetylertx at aol dot com.

1.) Although the Feds call ALL of New Hampshire withIN their territorial 'jurisdiction', this is a lie.  The cornerstone of their building is in-deed the limits to their property.  They have NO jurisdictional authority OFF their turf!  If they did, then there would be their RSA Ch. 123:1 filing with the N.H. Office of Secretary of State as allowed by 1-8-17 U.S. Constitution for 'Consent' that was offered or tendered to them way back on June 14, 1883, but that they NEVER accepted!  BELIEVE IT OR NOT!

2.) Stage Road is NOT owned by the Feds!  It is a RIGHT-of-way, that should be OPEN to all traffic.  The taxpayers accessing their property by this road, including the Browns, ought to have their public servants they pay good money to, guarantee that their rights and those of their visitors will NOT be:

(a) 'waylay'ed by outlaw Federal agents!  SHAME on the local COPs*and Sullivan County Sheriff* Michael Prozzo! for allowing the Feds to accost motorists by coming alongside their vehicles with a red sheet of paper indicating that anybody helping the Browns assert their Article 10 Rights of Revolution against a corrupt federal enclave will be dealt with by the Feds!  Don't they* know about the check-and-balance of power in RSA Ch. 123:1 they take an oath to support!?  See RSA Ch. 92:2 for their oath of office http://www.state.nh.us that they have violated!  The Selectmen should fire the COP immediately, but then again they are on-the-take with the acceptance of the $6,500 Treasury Check last Wednesday, Sept. 5th; a 'bribe' for the Selectmen to act dis-honestly to their RSA Ch. 92:2 oaths of office.  The proof now is in their actions after-the-fact.

(b) stopped or interrupted in the progress of their travel, as in the intercept-ion definition from this word: waylay**

** That brings me to another saying in Romans 14:13 with not a curse, but a judgment needed to be found whether this latest action by the Feds (in cahoots with the local and county COPs) was lawful and legal, by my written complaint to the State Police and Commissioner of Safety on Monday.  State Police C-Troop in Keene for Sullivan County has the proof of federal non-filing and so the reason WHY they didn't participate?  or did they? The Town and County has a copy of the same certificate of federal non-filing! but that they ignore it; to REFUSE to pay attention to; dis-regard, from the Latin of ignorare meaning 'not to know' but they do know, and so are put into that culpable frame of mind for criminal prosecution too!  Here it is: 'Let us...judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother's way.'

Yours truly, - - - - - - - - - - Joseph S. Haas, P.O. Box 3842, Concord, N.H. 03302, Tel. 603: 848-6059."

JosephSHaas

________, 

Did you erase your Reply #____ @ 11:21 PM?, or are the Feds making sure that nobody here listens in to http://wtprn.com ? "the We the People Radio Network" where you said that at "about 10:30 PM.  It sounds like something may* be going on at the Browns, like they're getting ready to go in..."

Maybe you erased it because of that counter-intelligence charge in two or three of the indictments?

As long as you use the MAY* word of that something MIGHT happen, that's not like the barking dog to alert the Browns that the Feds are going in.  He has enough sensors from what I've read to tell him that anyway.

Whatever anybody sees from this side of the property line, reporting it to the public-at-large, of an assault is like being a newspaper reporter.  The Federal judge has declared the Brown property a war(*) zone, and so maybe* "deadly" force may now be used to repel any invaders, any parasites upon the host.  The parasites being the Feds on state turf withOUT the Art. I, Section 8, Clause 17 "Consent" from our State Legislature, offered to the Feds with the conditions that they file the appropriate paperwork with the Office of Secretary of State. Instead they DIVERT their way to this public way and waylay the citizen descendants of those that invited them into this state back in 1883. 

Or in other words they're like dancing on your ancestor's grave.  WHO were these Members of the General Court back then?  And are their descendants still living here withIN the state?  And if so WHERE?  They especially ought to be as "mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it any more!"

The 11:00 o'clock news @ about 12:15 a.m. after the football game on WMUR-TV Channel 9, reported that the roadblock would be there until 10:00 p.m., and so what next?  To go home, or move onto their next assignment of further OFF their turf and toward the Brown's compound?

Yours truly, - - Joe H.

(*) war cry: 1. A cry(**) uttered by combatants as they attack.  2. A slogan used to rally people to a cause.

(**) So to approach a neighbor to see if they would please set up some recording device, as I'd like to tape record such a "cry", as it is my belief that the combination of the voices of these combatants may trigger some evil spirits to join them, and what do you combat evil with but good, and prayers to the Almighty that they "Wise up" before it's too late.

error

Quote from: JosephSHaas on September 16, 2007, 01:56 AM NHFT
________, 

Did you erase your Reply #____ @ 11:21 PM?, or are the Feds making sure that nobody here listens in to http://wtprn.com ? "the We the People Radio Network" where you said that at "about 10:30 PM.  It sounds like something may* be going on at the Browns, like they're getting ready to go in..."

Nobody erased this, it was posted on the other thread.

Kat Kanning

Critter183

Quote from: error on September 15, 2007, 02:43 PM NHFT
Yeah, but the 13th amendment was repealed with the 16th.

That's the reason there can be no law to show Ed and Elaine.

If they showed a law, it would prove that the 13th was repealed, and that would make entire segments of the population extremely nervous.

JosephSHaas

Quote from: Kat Kanning on September 16, 2007, 08:12 AM NHFT
Soo...is the roadblock gone today?

According to Kristenz Senz of the http://www.unionleader.com as the Sunday News Correspondent, in today's newspaper on-line version I just read, "The Federal court order, which was only in effect for yesterday."

My presumption is that "they" didn't want to put State Representative "Nurse" on a M*A*S*H call for if and when some party goer went out into the woods to relieve themselves of having too much to drink and wander off into a booby trap, getting maimed and having someone call 9-1-1 for medical assistance.  Oh! how nice of the Feds to be concerned with our physical well-being, treating us as wards of the state, don't you think?

Thus the "order" or "command" of "to exercise authority (over); rule" as by dominion, yet another angel in the hierarchy of angels with a capital letter D - for Dominion, and so like in the Lord of lords, Dominion of dominions, let's have the void left by their federal departure be filled with ultimate Control or sovereignty.  To control is "To exercise a regulating influence over; direct."  And so with them not directing traffic anymore then we are free to use the highways and byways to get to Ed's and regulate our own limits of restraint and reserve to be cautious of where we step.  I was over to see Ed & Elaine last Wed., Sept. 5th, and the thing to do is drive down the driveway to where it loops around at the house.  You will be sensed as a possible intruder, and so him on alert, but not high alert, like a yellow not red alert yet. And so to assert your freedom of association* with them.

* For the judge to issue an order like he did was an unlawful act as against our right that is supposed to be a guarantee by the First Amendment to which they take an oath to obey. "[T]he United States Supreme Court has held that the freedom of association is an essential part of the Freedom of Speech because, in many cases, people can engage in effective speech ONLY when they join together with others." (emphasis ADDed).  Like when Randy Weaver was there to tell the Feds that he would rather die on his feet, than on his knees to overbearing authorities who really have NO authority! The word over-bearing, back to that domineering word again, as in "To rule arrogantly' tyrannize", back to my Reply #___ above about a tyrant being an oppressor, and this "official oppression" a misdemeanor only in N.H. that I think ought to be beefed up to a felony [by House Bill #___ of 2008] when done by PUBLIC servants when they are the parasites on PRIVATE soil! [or state soil as against the Feds without the required filing] Right now they maintain their distance from Ed, and want to control us by telling us to keep our distance too, for our own benefit, but in what is supposed to be an Art. IV, Section 4, Republican form of government, it's the rule of law, not rule of a man in a black robe that counts.  The former is by pre-scribed laws that they too must obey, otherwise what we have is "arbitrary" justice, and against Art. 17 I think it is in the International Bill of Rights we can petition for relief from the World Court over at the Hague, especially if and when the U.S. military is called in to be militant when Ed is NOT a militator! The word militate defined as "To have force as evidence".  Ed's evidence is in the certificate of non-filing by the Feds to N.H. RSA Ch. 123:1 from 1-8-17 U.S. Constitution, so that Mark Potok guy is full of beans! Yeah, in the next day or two, the "media" will probably call him again for his legal opinion on this latest chapter of the Ed Brown case. He should read about this "Expressive Associations" in #2 under the United States paragraph over at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_association before he talks.

Yours truly, - - Joe H.