• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Main thread for Ed and Elaine Brown vs the evil IRS, Part 22

Started by (V), September 15, 2007, 01:32 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheep Fuzzy Wool

http://www.annefrank.dk/Annefrank.htm
The story of Anne Frank is starting to appear more like this message board, except the SS officers are attempting to gather what they would call evidence with modern technology.

srqrebel

Quote from: KBCraig on September 23, 2007, 01:37 AM NHFT
Quote from: Ray on September 23, 2007, 01:19 AM NHFT
You people are cowards. All talk and no Show.

::)

So where have you been, Ray, while people on this forum have been getting arrested in support of the Browns? Busy affixing your copyright notice to internet posts?

::)

Just a friendly heads up, KBCraig... if you had followed the link that Ray directed readers to (at the bottom of his post), you would have the answer to your question.  Anyone who has the balls to stand up to the State's hired thugs has my respect, even if they are a bit arrogant about it.

Ray definitely gets a +1 from me... for actually doing something, instead of just talking and cowering like so many of our fellow freedom lovers.  If all of us took the same steps he appears to be taking, we would soon cease to have a police state to talk about.

LordBaltimore

Quote from: E-ville on September 23, 2007, 03:08 AM NHFT
Ron Paul says he would replace the IRS with nothing... and thats a quote, and he says what he does.. history has proven that..

He may say it, but as President, he would have neither the power nor the ability to change the IRS.  He can only sign into laws those bills that have been passed by both House and Senate.  All tax laws must originate in the House Ways and Means Committee.  If you want to change the tax system, you should be focusing on Congressional candidates, not presidential ones.

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: richardr on September 23, 2007, 12:13 PM NHFT
Quote from: E-ville on September 23, 2007, 03:08 AM NHFT
Ron Paul says he would replace the IRS with nothing... and thats a quote, and he says what he does.. history has proven that..

He may say it, but as President, he would have neither the power nor the ability to change the IRS.  He can only sign into laws those bills that have been passed by both House and Senate.  All tax laws must originate in the House Ways and Means Committee.  If you want to change the tax system, you should be focusing on Congressional candidates, not presidential ones.

The IRS is a branch of the Treasury Department, a cabinet department, under the control of the Executive Branch. How tax laws are enforced, and the metric tons of regulatory minutiæ, policy, and procedure used by the IRS could be altered by the president without the involvement of Congress.

As a most drastic measure, the IRS could simply be de-funded or de-staffed by the president. The laws could remain on the books with no entity to enforce them.

JosephSHaas

Quote from: Sheep Fuzzy Wool on September 23, 2007, 11:27 AM NHFT
The story of Anne Frank is starting to appear more like this message board, except the SS officers are attempting to gather what they would call evidence with modern technology.

Check out the Guest Book there, and in particular page 2 of 10+ for Chelsea's reply of Wed., June 5 '07 @ 23:01:10 from Miami, Florida amolibera at bellsouth dot net who wrote of "questioning of authority" and "wanting a different personality because of people that judge you."

This got me thinking of WHY there is no Federal "Correctional" Facility withIN our state of New Hampshire.  Is it because those of us who KNOW the TRUTH, can NEVER be "corrected" by THEM, because they have no power OVER us! A public servant does NOT have rights! only so many privileges that we grant to him or her. Grant as in "Consent"ing power that was offered by RSA 123:1 but that the Feds refused to accept!  They KNOW they need this "Consent"ing power from 1-8-17 U.S. Constitution, but still play the magician, pretending that RSA Ch. 123:1 has dis-appeared and does not exist.  To that I say: bullshit! Like in the movie: "Bruce Almighty", may a monkey find its way out of the Federal ass!  ::) to tell it to its face (yeah, these Feds are more its than humans, of that rather that who, just read ________'s reply above).

The word magic, defined as an art, (rather than science) and "Any mysterious or OVERpowering quality that leads ENCHANTment." (emphasis ADDed, for their over-bearing alright, and enchantment? well that's "To cast under a spell; bewitch." And so "that leads to" such WHERE? While there in the dungeon they call a "Correctional" Facility"!?  You have got to be shitting me, or you have got a monkey up your ass! Who is the spell-binder? "One who holds other spellbound" as in enchanted, or fascinated, the later defined as: also to mesmerize, meaning to hypnotize, from the word hypnotic, meaning "Inducing sleep"; "They" must have Franz Mesmer's autographed photo on their office wall. And back to a spell of  "A bewitching state", to bewitch meaning: to place UNDER one's power by magic" or in reference toithe word spell again, from the OE / Old English word fable, as in a lie vs. the truth.

Either the Feds have full "Consent" by RSA 123:1 or they do not! Which one is it? Yes, or no? Plus check out the word fable in both: (1) the dictionary, and (2) the Bible.

A.) In reference to the former it is "1. A fictitious story, often with animal characters, designed to teach a lesson. 2. A story about legendary persons and exploits." but also "3. A falsehood". So who are the hoods? The hoodlums? The gangsters? The thugs? The word gangster being: "A member of an organized group of criminals; racketeer." And thug, being a ruffian, from the Hindi thag meaning a cheat and thief.  Yes, the Feds are a bunch of cheats: "One guilty of swindle or dishonesty", plus "To deceive by trickery". The trick being "A device or action designed to achieve an end by deception or fraudulent means; stratagem".  A fraud being "A deliberate deception for unfair or UNLAWful gain." (emphasis Added, since the law is expressly stated in 1-8-17 for "Consent"! but there being none!) So the fraudulators are impostors, meaning "A person who deceives under as assumed identity"; identity, defined as "The COLLECTIVE aspect of the SET of characteristics by which a person or thing is recognized or known." (emphasis ADDed for the collective, or "Formed by collecting" as in the Feds not formed until the N.H. Secretary of State receives or collects their papers by RSA 123:1. Set, game and match as they say in tennis.

B.) In reference to the latter "fable" word in the Bible, see: II Timothy 4:4 "And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables."  Or in other words to take what is written here, and 4:2 "reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long-suffering and doctrine" preach to the Feds the truth so that they may not merely read it here, but "hear" by their own ears!

AMEN, J.S.H.

P.S. Ray, I've read your Parts 1,2+3 of the Patriot and the Pirate, and say go for it! Reference the 33 hours they stole from you to be returned sevenfold, by Public Law 97-280, 96 Statute 1211 of October 4, 1982 = the Year of the Bible for 1983 & Beyond, for the thief to return sevenfold the amount stolen, Proverbs 6:30-31, your worth being @ $___/hr. x 33 = $_______ x 7 = $________; see also Exodus 21: 18-19 for assaults for to pay medical bills and loss of time to be "quit." I offered this to the judge in my case when I stun-gunned the police officer monkeying around with my car on a tax sale on property stolen from me by my tenant buying the next-door property and telling me that a lien is not physical but merely a paper in the Registry of Deeds, but the judge declined, as the medical bill was for merely an about 5-minute check-up to see a temporary red mark, and no loss of time on the job.

srqrebel

Quote from: Braddogg on September 23, 2007, 01:43 AM NHFT
I'm curious, how many people supporting the Browns have joined them in their refusal to pay taxes?

I have, for over a year now -- see my very first post on this forum, on page 7 of this thread:

http://newhampshireunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=3868.msg75643#msg75643

LordBaltimore

Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on September 23, 2007, 12:26 PM NHFT
The IRS is a branch of the Treasury Department, a cabinet department, under the control of the Executive Branch. How tax laws are enforced, and the metric tons of regulatory minutiæ, policy, and procedure used by the IRS could be altered by the president without the involvement of Congress.

As a most drastic measure, the IRS could simply be de-funded or de-staffed by the president. The laws could remain on the books with no entity to enforce them.

The budget for the IRS is determined by Congress, not the President, and any executive level people that the President wants to put in place at the Treasury and the IRS have to be confirmed by Congress.  This is the system checks and balances designed by the Founding Fathers; the power of the President is severely restricted by Congress on purpose.

If it's the will of the people to get rid of the IRS, it can indeed happen.  But first, it needs to be the will of the people.  If roughly half of the US votes democrat, it's pretty clear that the desire in not universal.

Sheep Fuzzy Wool

Quote from: JosephSHaas on September 23, 2007, 12:51 PM NHFT

Check out the Guest Book there, and in particular page 2 of 10+ for Chelsea's reply of Wed., June 5 '07 @ 23:01:10 from Miami, Florida amolibera at bellsouth dot net who wrote of "questioning of authority" and "wanting a different personality because of people that judge you."

This got me thinking of WHY there is no Federal "Correctional" Facility withIN our state of New Hampshire.  Is it because those of us who KNOW the TRUTH, can NEVER be "corrected" by THEM, because they have no power OVER us! A public servant does NOT have rights! only so many privileges that we grant to him or her. Grant as in "Consent"ing power that was offered by RSA 123:1 but that the Feds refused to accept!  They KNOW they need this "Consent"ing power from 1-8-17 U.S. Constitution, but still play the magician, pretending that RSA Ch. 123:1 has dis-appeared and does not exist.  To that I say: bullshit! Like in the movie: "Bruce Almighty", may a monkey find its way out of the Federal ass!  ::) to tell it to its face (yeah, these Feds are more its than humans, of that rather that who, just read ________'s reply above).

The word magic, defined as an art, (rather than science) and "Any mysterious or OVERpowering quality that leads ENCHANTment." (emphasis ADDed, for their over-bearing alright, and enchantment? well that's "To cast under a spell; bewitch." And so "that leads to" such WHERE? While there in the dungeon they call a "Correctional" Facility"!?  You have got to be shitting me, or you have got a monkey up your ass! Who is the spell-binder? "One who holds other spellbound" as in enchanted, or fascinated, the later defined as: also to mesmerize, meaning to hypnotize, from the word hypnotic, meaning "Inducing sleep"; "They" must have Franz Mesmer's autographed photo on their office wall. And back to a spell of  "A bewitching state", to bewitch meaning: to place UNDER one's power by magic" or in reference toithe word spell again, from the OE / Old English word fable, as in a lie vs. the truth.

Either the Feds have full "Consent" by RSA 123:1 or they do not! Which one is it? Yes, or no? Plus check out the word fable in both: (1) the dictionary, and (2) the Bible.

A.) In reference to the former it is "1. A fictitious story, often with animal characters, designed to teach a lesson. 2. A story about legendary persons and exploits." but also "3. A falsehood". So who are the hoods? The hoodlums? The gangsters? The thugs? The word gangster being: "A member of an organized group of criminals; racketeer." And thug, being a ruffian, from the Hindi thag meaning a cheat and thief.  Yes, the Feds are a bunch of cheats: "One guilty of swindle or dishonesty", plus "To deceive by trickery". The trick being "A device or action designed to achieve an end by deception or fraudulent means; stratagem".  A fraud being "A deliberate deception for unfair or UNLAWful gain." (emphasis Added, since the law is expressly stated in 1-8-17 for "Consent"! but there being none!) So the fraudulators are impostors, meaning "A person who deceives under as assumed identity"; identity, defined as "The COLLECTIVE aspect of the SET of characteristics by which a person or thing is recognized or known." (emphasis ADDed for the collective, or "Formed by collecting" as in the Feds not formed until the N.H. Secretary of State receives or collects their papers by RSA 123:1. Set, game and match as they say in tennis.

B.) In reference to the latter "fable" word in the Bible, see: II Timothy 4:4 "And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables."  Or in other words to take what is written here, and 4:2 "reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long-suffering and doctrine" preach to the Feds the truth so that they may not merely read it here, but "hear" by their own ears!

AMEN, J.S.H.

P.S. Ray, I've read your Parts 1,2+3 of the Patriot and the Pirate, and say go for it! Reference the 33 hours they stole from you to be returned sevenfold, by Public Law 97-280, 96 Statute 1211 of October 4, 1982 = the Year of the Bible for 1983 & Beyond, for the thief to return sevenfold the amount stolen, Proverbs 6:30-31, your worth being @ $___/hr. x 33 = $_______ x 7 = $________; see also Exodus 21: 18-19 for assaults for to pay medical bills and loss of time to be "quit." I offered this to the judge in my case when I stun-gunned the police officer monkeying around with my car on a tax sale on property stolen from me by my tenant buying the next-door property and telling me that a lien is not physical but merely a paper in the Registry of Deeds, but the judge declined, as the medical bill was for merely an about 5-minute check-up to see a temporary red mark, and no loss of time on the job.

Do you mean June 6th? I found the post at that date.

I had no idea there are no Federal Correctional Facilities in NH.

The fictitious.....The hoods, work for the "Greater good!" 
It would be so great of an epic! If one who had been trained to serve the law, started questioning what is wrong or right and then standing by truth and convincing all the other donut munckins to assist and and and...  Oh. I forgot. They already made a movie about that.   :D

Bill Riley

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to say thank you to David Ridley and team for their efforts at the Essex County Jail in Middleton, MA.  I apologize for not getting the updated location info passed along in time.

Danny sends along his heart felt thanks.

Kind regards,
Bill Riley

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: richardr on September 23, 2007, 01:54 PM NHFT
Quote from: J'raxis 270145 on September 23, 2007, 12:26 PM NHFT

The budget for the IRS is determined by Congress, not the President, and any executive level people that the President wants to put in place at the Treasury and the IRS have to be confirmed by Congress.  This is the system checks and balances designed by the Founding Fathers; the power of the President is severely restricted by Congress on purpose.

If it's the will of the people to get rid of the IRS, it can indeed happen.  But first, it needs to be the will of the people.  If roughly half of the US votes democrat, it's pretty clear that the desire in not universal.

Yes, except the Executive Branch has spent pretty much its entire existence—especially the current administration—finding new and innovative ways of expanding its own power.

I often point out when people are calling for the federal government to step in and override state laws that those who will use their power for you can and will just as easily use it against you in the future. But perhaps such a thing could be turned back on itself.

It'd be awfully amusing if a new president got into office and proceeded to use all the power and authority amassed by presidents past to gut the Executive Branch, and only once finished did he decide to preside over the government within strict Constitutional boundaries.

E-ville

Your forgetting one thing, as president he can pardon every person the IRS charged with a crime, making the IRS useless.. Not to mention he can get on TV and say if you dont want the IRS vote in people that will fight for it's abolishment.. The revolution has to start some where and starting with the guy who can pardon people, and veto laws, is a pretty dang good start. The next step is the local and state offices.. and once they see that the president is pardoning every tax fighter no one will pay the taxes.. and then the IRS will fail to exist..  All Ron Paul has to do is publicly say, I think that income tax is slavery, so don't pay them, I'll pardon ever single tax case  that is requested of me..  Pretty simple and very effecting and it will make the IRS useless... once there useless what the point of keeping the IRS around if there not collecting any money.

There may be some issues with abolishing the IRS but really tere are so few people that don't want taxes and once they hear that they dont have to pay and will have some protection.. then why the hell would they pay.

Braddogg

E-Ville, SnowDog, Ivy, Richard, Jeremy:  I don't think this is the right place to discuss Dr Paul's tax policy; I started a new thread here: http://newhampshireunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=10941.0; let's migrate over there.

JosephSHaas

Quote from: Sheep Fuzzy Wool on September 23, 2007, 03:19 PM NHFT
Quote from: JosephSHaas on September 23, 2007, 12:51 PM NHFT

Check out the Guest Book there, ....

I had no idea there are no Federal Correctional Facilities in NH....

The closest one to the west is in Ray Brook, New York; see http://www.bop.gov/locations/institutions/rbk/index.jsp from http://www.bop.gov/locations/institutions/ I presume;

is where my friend Js.von Brunn spent some time after he took in a knapsack into the Federal reserve "Ststem" in Wash.,D.C. to try to get and hold the Chairman hostage for a national TV broadcast back in the 1980s, when they/Congress were doing an audit of the gold at the U.S. Mint depository at Fort Knox, Kentucky.

James right about that Section 16 of their Act, and with gov't double agents working for both the Fed and the fed. My latest FOIA request fell on deaf ears, that ought to get them want they want: more deaf!

J.S.H.

Ray

Ivy League suggests:
Ray sounds like a government thug that has come in here to intentionally try and stir up the hornets nest, in my opinion...

I suggest Ivy League get an informed opinion before spouting off by reading http://www.arkenterprises.com/index11.html

Ray