• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Main thread for Ed and Elaine Brown vs the evil IRS, Part 22

Started by (V), September 15, 2007, 01:32 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

JosephSHaas

Quote from: richardr on September 18, 2007, 10:34 AM NHFT
Man stays jailed in Browns case 
He's accused of aiding tax-resisting couple 

By Margot Sanger-Katz
Monitor staff
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 18. 2007 12:21AM

... Ed Brown has bragged that there are traps in the woods surrounding his house.....

Yes, this a concern of mine and should be especially for the unsuspecting hunter this Fall who might wander within #_____ feet/ yards of the house as Ed told me today, when I did visit him with a friend, all approved by Gary of course ahead of time, saying it was O.K. to take him a piece of cake [as in that saying: "Let Them Eat Cake!"  ;)  ?] anyway since pre-amended for a pizza. Lunch for us too after court, see below.

Tomorrow's http://www.concordmonitor.com and Valley News will have their story of my "Wise up or Die" case as being transferred back from Newport to Lebanon District Court as the judge consulted with the Chief of the District Courts, Edwin W. Kelly of Plymouth (my former tenant's attorney BTW when I was his landlord) due to "venue" being for WHERE the e-mail is received.

And so as usual when I was in the area, I'd give Gary a call telling him I was going up to Ed's and not shoot during those time  >:D please, now having to ask him for permission!? to visit.

We got to talking about what the magistrate commented about Bob's membership in the Fish & Game Club, and that he thought fishing was safer, but anyway with Bob and/or whoever put these devices in the woods knowing exactly where they are (with a map?), maybe some NO TRESPASSING signs should be put up to keep people away from potential harm or even death.

Ed would probably have done so by putting up such signs but is not going to make a run to the hardware store to buy them now, but I think maybe there ought to be a truce, that the Feds will NOT take advantage to arrest him while posting these signs.  What do you say Gary, when your agent reads this and relays over to you.  Can we come to some agreement here to prevent the spilling of innocent blood.

Yours truly, -- Joe H.

P.S. I have 96 acres of land in current use and do not post my property.  If anybody wants to hunt there that's fine with me.  Even my neighbor takes sap for his maple syrup from my trees.  Somebody advised me that as long as you don't improve the property and somebody does get hurt, they cannot sue you.  I've got liability insurance anyway, it's cheap enough for peace of mind.  The point being that Ed & Elaine have a big investment there of their "nest egg" and I'd hate to see somebody sue them like from their hospital bed minus one or two legs, an arm, and an eye missing, etc.

note #1: I also got a copy of Bernie's 1-page "Affidavit of Truth" that he's trying to get the judge to sign, so more on that later.

note #2: regards Reno, Ed says about him that unlike what the newspapers report of what the indictment read that he left a gun there, Ed said just the opposite happened as Reno is a thief who took/stole something(s) from there, and Ed doesn't like Reno's father either.

JosephSHaas

As Maxwell Smart (Agent 86) would say on "Get Smart": to Agent 99 (Barbara Feldon):

"Would you believe..." that bear pieces just landed on Ed's roof!

Kat Kanning

Accused Brown Supporter To Remain Jailed Until Trial

POSTED: 11:01 am EDT September 19, 2007
UPDATED: 12:10 pm EDT September 19, 2007

CONCORD, N.H. -- A New York man charged with providing guns and other assistance to convicted New Hampshire tax evaders Ed and Elaine Brown will stay jailed until his trial in November.

Daniel Riley, of Cohoes, N.Y., waived his right to a detention hearing Wednesday morning in U.S. District Court in Concord. He faces four felony counts stemming from allegations he plotted against the government and federal officials by helping the Browns evade authorities.

Meanwhile, two other Brown supporters arrested last week, Cirino Gonzalez, of Texas, and Jason Gerhard, of New York, are expected to make their first court appearance in New Hampshire on Thursday.

A fourth man, Robert Wolffe, of Randolph, Vt., is already in jail pending a November trial.

http://www.wmur.com/news/14149511/detail.html

Dave Ridley

Is it just me or does it seem strange that two different defendants would "agree" to be jailed?
and one just before his lawyer was able to show video of his interview...

Russell Kanning

maybe they are trying to go along to get along .... I don't think it works to well

ChristianAnarchist

I've stated (at freetalklive) that the gov will use an isolation strategy with the Browns.  They will make it impossible for others to provide anything that looks like assistance without being arrested.  It is far easier for them to arrest these peaceable visitors and charge them with crimes in hopes that some will turn state's evidence against the Browns.  When they get enough new "evidence" to charge them with more crimes (like terrorism) they will then move in to "eliminate" the threat.  All the neighbors will be soooo grateful for the good "government" eliminating the "terrible" Browns who were making life so hard on them.  They will leave a burned out crater where the Browns beautiful house was and sell their land for the "taxes"...

It's way too late for "peaceful" means of dealing with criminals who violate individual rights (unless Ron Paul actually wins - very unlikely)...

Braddogg

Quote from: DadaOrwell on September 19, 2007, 08:00 PM NHFT
Is it just me or does it seem strange that two different defendants would "agree" to be jailed?

Not all that strange if they want to be martyrs.

KBCraig

Quote from: DadaOrwell on September 19, 2007, 08:00 PM NHFT

They might be going that route to avoid being subject to bail conditions.

armlaw

Quote from: Kat Kanning on September 19, 2007, 06:58 AM NHFT
Quote from: JosephSHaas on September 19, 2007, 06:53 AM NHFT
Judges recuse in both cases, federal and mine.

1.) http://www.concordmonitor.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070919/NEWS01/709190372

2.) http://www.concordmonitor.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070919/NEWS01/709190328

I am still waiting for some one to show me where in Title 28, has congress delegated criminal jurisdiction to the Administrative Tribunal acting as a United States District Court in Concord, New Hampshire.

My diligent review of Title 28 reveals CIVIL jurisdiction has been delegated but I can not find criminal jurisdiction anywhere in Title 28 but I do find it in Title 18, as follows;

TITLE 18 > PART II > CHAPTER 211 > § 3231Prev | Next § 3231. District courts

"The district courts of the United States shall have original jurisdiction, exclusive of the courts of the States, of all offenses against the laws of the United States."

This is clear! Original Criminal jurisdiction is vested by congress with an Article III, "district court of the United States" and NOT with the administrative tribunal acting as a "United States District Court". 

The United States supreme court actually defined the controlling syntax in Mookini v. United States (1938) 303 U.S. 201. Relying on the Mookini reference in Nguyem v. United States in 2003, it would appear that these magistrates do not have criminal jurisdiction? If so, this is a significant issue, JURISDICTION, which may be challenged at any time, even after a so-called judgement has been reached.
If there is no criminal jurisdiction on the record, it would appear there has been "Fraud Upon The Court" by all participants in this matter.

Magistrates are appointed for a specific term of years in office as they are mere employees of the corporation. Article III Judges are appointed for LIFE and have no S/S, Income Tax or Medicare taken from their compensation as Article III prohibits any diminishing of their compensation.

Accordingly, Article III judges can not be coerced by other bureaucrats in the corporation. Any reader is invited to "show me the jurisdiction". This is the current issue!!!!

It's good when the government fears the people.

JosephSHaas

Quote from: Kat Kanning on September 19, 2007, 12:22 PM NHFT

...Meanwhile, two other Brown supporters arrested last week, Cirino Gonzalez, of Texas, and Jason Gerhard, of New York, are expected to make their first court appearance in New Hampshire on Thursday...

According to Janice, in the Clerk's Office at just before the 4:00 p.m. closing time (note: the incoming phone calls from the public shut down at 3:00 p.m. every day), she told me that:

(1)  Jason's  arraignment +/or detention hearing (depends on what happened out in Missouri: The "Show Me State", where he waived the right to question N.H. Feds out there as having NOT complied with N.H. RSA 123:1), is scheduled for 11:00 o'clock a.m; and;

(2) that Reno has yet to be assigned* an attorney, so his case might be right after that.

What is this assignment* of attorney crap!? Won't one of them tell the leach to back off ?  Leach as in a sucking parasite paid by the Feds FOR the Feds, so dare any of them ever assert this 1-8-17 U.S. Constitutional challenge of there being a "Consent" offered to the Feds here in N.H. way back in 1883 but declined! for "concurrent jurisdiction", the Feds wanting "exclusive"** jurisdiction for asserting their powers to charge and hear such, in the U.S. Attorney's Office and court respectfully, but really NO jurisdiction!

J.S.H.

** re: armlaw's  Reply #_____ above, paragraph #4.

JosephSHaas

Quote from: Kat Kanning on September 19, 2007, 12:22 PM NHFT
Accused Brown Supporter To Remain Jailed Until Trial

POSTED: 11:01 am EDT September 19, 2007
UPDATED: 12:10 pm EDT September 19, 2007

CONCORD, N.H. -- A New York man charged with providing guns and other assistance to convicted New Hampshire tax evaders Ed and Elaine Brown will* stay jailed until his trial in November.

Daniel Riley, of Cohoes, N.Y., waived his right to a detention hearing Wednesday morning in U.S. District Court in Concord. He faces four felony counts stemming from allegations he plotted against the government and federal officials by helping the Browns evade authorities...

* Not if I can help it!  He "might" be released! and on an habeas corpus petition, granted by a MAss. judge telling the N.H. Feds to "Wise up!"

Bernie and I met with Danny's brother Bill after court for breakfast over at Reme's, and he said that his brother was on a hunger strike that includes not drinking any water either! Bill thought he looked drugged, and I recommended that maybe a "private" doctor get to visit him for a check-up.  I know in N.H. jails they give you a free physical on your third day before you're transferred to general population to make sure you don't have any T.B.

Plus BTW they did a fast maneuver of getting him out of Dover,N.H. in Strafford County and down to MAss. Here's a re-type of my 1-page letter to him that was mailed out today from Concord:

" Dan -
To: Daniel Riley, inmate, Essex County Jail, 20 Manning Ave., P.O. Box 807, Middleton, MAssachusetts 01949-2807  978: 750-1900.

Date: Wednesday, September 19th, 2007 [in courtroom #1 this morning where I met your brother Bill.]

RE: Petition for a Writ of Habeas Corpus.

Dear Danny,

--Here is the return of what I sent to you in Dover.  Although Ch. 37 is for New Hampshire a similar petition can be filed by you at the Essex County Superior Court in Salem, MAss. [computer note now: I forgot to strike this, as I never got my #10 envelope to him returned by the Post Office, per Monday's mailing; so they must have forwarded it to him?]

--The only evidence you need to win release from custody is the copy of the certified letter proving the federal non-filing to RSA Ch. 123:1 statute copy also enclosed, with the back-up of the 'embraces courthouses' from the U.S. Attorney Manual!  See 664 paper enclosed too.

--Further info not needed but to rub it in, is the organizational chart of the federal courts and the AOC reply to Sununu's letter, all three copied and enclosed for you.  The burden of proof is on them as per the Main v. Thiboutot cvase 100 St.Ct. 2502 (1980) with details later, as per my Reply #5359 copy enclosed.

--Since the Feds have NO proof of filing they are the 'militants" with FORCE as evidence! and so us needing not to enforce re-actionary, but revolutionary rights as per Article 10, N.H. Constitution and backed up with weapons.  See my Reply #5256 on this Mark Potok 'bullshit-artist' who is brainwashing the public thru the media."

Best wishes, - - - - - - - - - - Joseph S. Haas, P.O. Box 3842, Concord, N.H. 03302, 603: 848-6059

P.S. Also enclosed is some MAssachusetts info that maybe some fellow inmates can use to their benefit in an habeas corpus too."

Quotation marks. End of letter.

Details of photocopies being:

A.) For Danny's Petition for a Writ of Habeas Corpus:
(1) The certificate of September 10, 2001 signed by Wm. M. Gardner, Secretary of State himself; (2) http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/IX/123/123-1.htm
(3) http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/eousa/foia_reading_room/usam/title9/crm00664.htm see the "Dravo also..." paragraph for this "embraces courthouses".
(4) Senator John E. Sununu, letter of June 13, 2007
(5) ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE OF THE UNITED STATES COURTS, WASHINGTON, D.C. 20544 letter of July 24, 2007 from Cordia A. Strom, Assistant Director;
(6) The Main v. Thiboutou case in Reply #5359 here on page 358 on Fri., Aug. 24 '07 @ 10:10 AM see http://newhampshireunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=3868.5355
(7) (a)The "militant" details over at Reply #4349 on page 290 here of Wed., June 20 '07 @ 10:04 AM, see http://newhampshireunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=3868.4335
(7) (b) see also Reply #5265 on page 352 of Fri., Aug. 10th '07 @ 10:08 AM for my comment of this "militate" over at The http://www.unionleader.com at http://newhampshireunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=3868.5265

B.) For a fellow MAss. inmate to put a "monkey-wrench" into their case:
1. The June 1, 2007 letter to me fromJ ohn Hannigan, of the MAss. Archives
2. My e-mails to him of: Thu., May 3 '07 @ 2:59 PM, resent Thu. 5/10 @ 11:44 AM; the one of Mon., May 21 '07 @ 12:22 PM with the link correction at 12:46 PM (see A3 above).
3a The re-type of my e-mail of Sat., April 28 07 @ 10:11 AM to the MAss. Sec. of State over at Reply #3111 pn page 208 here @ 10:04 AM See http://forum.soulawakenings.com/index.php?topic=3868.3105 (the old website);
3b http://www.sec.state.ma.us/seccon.htm
4. John Hannigan's e-mail to me of Tue., May 22, 2007 @ 2:49 PM over mine to him of Tue., May 22, 2007 @ 2:23 PM.
5. My e-mail to Hannigan of Tue., May 22 '07 @ 10:49 AM.

Modification: B3a= http://newhampshireunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=3868.3210 is Reply #3224 on page 215 here @ 10:04 AM of Sat., April 28, 2007.

Modification #2: Jail telephone # 978: 750-1900.

Dave Ridley

great comments on the latest union leader article about the browns

traditionally the comments there have been anti-brown, but washington's moves last week seem to be going over badly.  Comments now are coming back evenly mixed. 

It's the classic thing...every time the feds sit still their stature goes up, but when they make a move their stature goes down.   The more they do the deeper they slip into the quicksand.

Some of the hostile comments are backhanded compliments.  Folks saying "if it werent for all these free staters this would all be resolved."  In other words they are crediting free staters for at least temporarily saving the browns.  and a lot of people get it, too....tons of discussion about constitutional rights and what not coming out of this.