• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Main thread for Ed and Elaine Brown vs the evil IRS, Part 23

Started by Fragilityh14, September 20, 2007, 07:09 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

CNHT

Quote from: Kat Kanning on October 10, 2007, 12:33 PM NHFT
Quote from: CNHT on October 10, 2007, 10:27 AM NHFT
So who has been saying this? One of your own? What a bunch of horse poopie...

He thought the feds were making this up when I asked about it.  It's hard to believe other freestaters would do that.  Despite my disputes with him, I don't believe he's going to go shoot people.

After being in NH all these years we are used to the fact that the Browns were openly admitting to not paying their federal taxes.

So it was inevitable that it was going to come to a head someday soon. My concern was for anyone who was asking about going up there, especially with their kids, because I feared there would be violence from being raided and/or having the house burnt down or something, but never from any of you.

Basically you would all have been innocent bystanders for whom there would have been no regard.

KBCraig

Quote from: coffeeseven on October 10, 2007, 01:51 PM NHFT
SAK got a visit from U.S. Marshals at his house (Rockford, IL) today. He would not identify himself or answer questions. They went away. There is more. He tells me he called Porc411 so you can get the story there.

I haven't received any Porc411 messages. Is the system working?

coffeeseven

Quote from: KBCraig on October 10, 2007, 02:39 PM NHFT
SAK got a visit from U.S. Marshals at his house (Rockford, IL) today. He would not identify himself or answer questions. They went away. There is more. He tells me he called Porc411 so you can get the story there.

Check now.

Kat Kanning

KBCraig

I got SAK's and Ivy's messages a couple of hours after C7 first posted. Could have just been my provider.

KBCraig

coffeeseven

Minimum security? Wow.

Sarah I'm glad you recommended Marc Victor. He is practically frothing at the mouth over the IRS and is familiar with this case. His associate (Mac) is listed below him. Mac is going to look this over and request the indictment record pro bono just to get a feel for where we are. We have a friend in Chicago that is going to start making calls tomorrow. We'll want to wrap this compiling names up ASAP. Here's who has agreed to be on the list so far: I'll call more tomorrow.

Marc Victor
(480) 755-7110
www.attorneyforfreedom.com   

Donald W. (Mac) MacPherson
7508 N 59th Ave.
Glendale, AZ 85301
(800) 232-8477
(623) 209-2003
http://www.beatirs.com
mac@beatirs.com

Brent Johnson - NOT AN ATTORNEY BUT BRILLIANT
Freedom Bound International
c/o 3939 South Sixth Street #138
Klamath Falls 03, Oregon state uSA
888-385-3733 www.freedomradio.us

Shelly Waxman - Declined said he "would have to charge too much money"
Kahre case
SHELDON (SHELLY) WAXMAN
POB 309, SOUTH HAVEN, MI 49090-0309
(269) 207-6219
FAX (775) 213-4492
E-MAIL: shelly@cybersol.com

William A. Cohan - LEFT MESSAGE
Kahre case
8910 University Center Ln, Ste 550
San Diego, CA 92122-1046
858-832-1849

Kat Kanning

So this is Ed's address now?

Ed Brown #03923-049
Elkton FCI
P.O. Box 10
Lisbon, Ohio 44432

KBCraig

Quote from: Kat Kanning on October 10, 2007, 07:27 PM NHFT
So this is Ed's address now?

Ed Brown #03923-049
Elkton FCI
P.O. Box 10
Lisbon, Ohio 44432

That's correct. You can send letters, photos (single layer only; no Polaroid), newspaper clippings, and paperback books. Anything sexually explicit, racist, or a threat to security will be returned (sorry, no books on locksmithing allowed).

Do not send money to that address; see the Inmate Money Matters page for instructions on sending money.

JosephSHaas

Quote from: coffeeseven on October 10, 2007, 04:12 PM NHFT
Quote from: KBCraig on October 10, 2007, 02:39 PM NHFT

Check now.

How many? Plus if this happens to others, you might want to turn the tables on them!  >:D

See over at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Marshals_Service

According to this website: "The USMS is the enforcement arm of the federal courts, protecting* federal courts, and ensuring** the effective operation of the judicial system."

** The word ensure is a Variance of insure: To guarantee***.

***(1) A guarantee, noun is: "A formal assurance that something is as represented or that a specific act will be performed."

So Stephen, so Gary, so Rockford Files "Angel" man, so ________, ________, ________, + _________ and so on: I look ONE STEP BEYOND, the "formal" or form, as in the first part of the phrase: "form and substance" to the second part of: substance, and so ASK you of WHEN will you "perform" the "specific act" as indicated in N.H. RSA Ch. 123:1 for the filing of federal papers with our Office of Secretary of State?  _________ [See Art. I, Section 8, Clause 17 of the United States Constitution, that you, Stephen R. Monier, of Goffstown, took an oath of office to perform on May 20, 2002.  It's been over five (5) years and four (4) months, [or 12 x 5 = 60+4= 64 months, and you have still not done your job! SHAME ON YOU!] And you want Ed & Elaine Brown to serve almost that same amount of time, to sixty-three (63) months in those F.C.I.s to be "corrected"!? You have got to be shitting me! Or as they say on S.N.L.: "Really!?"

(2) To guarantee, verb is: not only (1) "To furnish security for", but: (2) "To undertake to accomplish something" like this RSA 123:1 federal filing, and (3) "To assume responsibility(*) for the debt or DEFAULT of." (emphasis ADDed for the default word of: "1. A failure to perform a task or fulfill an obligation"(**).

In fact both you "and" the governor (by Art. 41) are "responsible"(*) and ought to put up $_________ as collateral: "4. Of designating, or guaranteed by property acceptable as security for a loan or other obligation"(**).  So I ASK you, WHERE is this security? _________ defined as "Something deposited as assurance of the fulfillment of an obligation". i.e. "5. securities. Written evidence of ownership, as stocks, bonds, notes, etc."

UNTIL you can ANSWER my two questions first, __ + __ [fill in the blanks] I will NOT answer your questions!!

Signed, - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Witness(es): ____________________

Date: October ______, 2007 @ __:_ o'clock a.m./p.m.

At: __________________________________________

coffeeseven

Here's my take Joe - I refuse to give advice to others so here is my opinion.

We may indeed be looking at a new trial for the Browns. If so, any one of us may be called to testify. I feel it is not in my best interest, nor in the best interest of the Browns, to answer questions at this time. It may skew the outcome of possible pending litigation.

About SAK's message I thought he said he called Porc411 when I talked to him early. Two hours later he told me the story of the badge-holders visiting his wife's work. I don't know if he made one call or two. These are times of great stress. I'm not going to pick at nits. I believe that the Porc411 system is working okay.

Kat Kanning

Thanks for info, KBCraig.

The second porc 411 call yesterday was from Ivy, coffee.  Is that what you're referring to?

coffeeseven

Quote from: Kat Kanning on October 11, 2007, 06:52 AM NHFT
Thanks for info, KBCraig.

The second porc 411 call yesterday was from Ivy, coffee.  Is that what you're referring to?

I think SAK made one call yesterday and it was after Ivy's, yes.

Ahmed

CoffeeSeven: David Myrland, who runs the website www.noconfidence.com , has some novel ideas on the Brown's tax case.  I don't think Myrland is an attorney, and I'd say he is eccentric (or perhaps vehement), but he is an avid legal researcher with some 17 years experience, so his input may be of some value.

==========

Concerning District Judge Steven J. McAuliffe, who presided over the Brown's trial:

The Robing Room website ( http://www.therobingroom.com ). scores Judge McAuliffe a dismal 2.2 points out of a possible 10 -- one of the lowest scores.

To some extent, people are a product of their education.  Judge McAuliffe graduated from Virginia Military Institute in 1970.

The first African-American cadets were admitted to VMI in 1968. Previously they were not permitted to attend.

In 1996 the United States Supreme Court, in a case titled United States, Petitioner v. Virginia, et al., found that it was unconstitutional for a school supported by public funds to exclude women. This case was about VMI. In 1997, the first female cadets were admitted.

McAuliffe is the product of a racially segregated college that adamantly refused admission to women until a few years ago. 

LordBaltimore

Quote from: Ahmed on October 11, 2007, 08:21 AM NHFT
McAuliffe is the product of a racially segregated college that adamantly refused admission to women until a few years ago. 

So what?  You think McAuliffe held it against Ed Brown that Ed was a black female?