• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Main thread for Ed and Elaine Brown vs the evil IRS, Part 23

Started by Fragilityh14, September 20, 2007, 07:09 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

firecracker joe

I can just picture ed & elaine inviting a couple supporters into their house for dinner or icecream like i have been offered and getting jumped on i hope the fed that jumped on elaine and cuffed her is real proud of himself. It takes quite an ego to jump on a senior citizen and wreck the rest of their lives.

slim

I wonder if the Feds are going to let Ed and Elaine receive mail or are they going to be whipped by the plantation master for trying to escape.

coffeeseven

Anyone know what has happened to Joe that was staying in the RV at the driveway? I tried to call his cell phone but all I got was voice mail. Right after I hung up I got a call from "ID restricted" but no one was there.

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get ya.

error

Quote from: Beth221 on October 05, 2007, 10:30 AM NHFT
i find it insulting that the feds tricked them, and acted like one of us.  that is all. 

Cops lie.

LordBaltimore

Quote from: coffeeseven on October 05, 2007, 12:40 PM NHFT
Anyone know what has happened to Joe that was staying in the RV at the driveway? I tried to call his cell phone but all I got was voice mail. Right after I hung up I got a call from "ID restricted" but no one was there.

Jim left a few weeks ago.

EthanAllen

Quote from: richardr on October 05, 2007, 12:48 PM NHFT
Quote from: coffeeseven on October 05, 2007, 12:40 PM NHFT

Jim left a few weeks ago.

That's all they were waiting for - people to lose interest.

striker

Help could have come to the Browns in other ways than to physically so up! Thats why we have to be smarter than the damn Feds

Sheep Fuzzy Wool

Quote from: richardr on October 05, 2007, 07:34 AM NHFT
Thank you, Dada, for posting that audioblog on the Quest blog, asking for peaceful protest instead of revenge violence.

Old Buck, in comparison, put out a request last night for followers to start killing the names on Ed's list.

Where did Old Buck put out this request as mentioned above?

Beth221

PORC MANOR JUST RAIDED everyone arrested!  Ivy just called me in tears.

David

Quote from: error on October 05, 2007, 12:41 PM NHFT
Quote from: Beth221 on October 05, 2007, 10:30 AM NHFT
i find it insulting that the feds tricked them, and acted like one of us.  that is all. 

Cops lie.
This is exactly how I expect them to try to undermine our group.  one or more of them pretending to be one of us.  They are probably already here, gathering info on us.  It is why I don't worry so much about trying to hide, they probably already know more about me than I want them to.

mvpel

Peter is staying with us this evening since Ivy was concerned about him getting dumped into foster care if an arrest was made this evening while she was at work.

Beth221

thanks for watching petey.  watch crayons, markers pens, he will destroy things! 

Were there arrests made?  Ivy told me there were.. 

Braddogg

I'm on the phone with Phil, the guy who made the Porc411 call.  No arrests were made.

error

Quote from: Beth221 on October 05, 2007, 02:08 PM NHFT
PORC MANOR JUST RAIDED everyone arrested!  Ivy just called me in tears.

No one was arrested.

Several agents from the US Marshals and the Treasury Department were here for about an hour.

They said that they were extremely concerned about the possibility of certain Ed Brown supporters compiling a "hit list" of government officials and their families to go after in the event that something happened to Ed and Elaine, and wanted to head off any potential violence before it happened.

I've said this before and I'll say it again: I don't think it's appropriate to go out hunting down people and especially not their families.

More on this developing story later, but I wanted to let everyone know that we are all right and nobody was arrested.