• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

VA Malpractice

Started by sgtusmc, March 22, 2012, 07:28 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

VA Malpractice
   Danger is what our government and law enforcement tell the public I am to the public.   For over thirty years I as many other US Military Veterans describe the symptoms and pain to an administration that secretly covers up or rejects because people that never were there (In country) are in control.  Sharp deep pain for only a few seconds will engulf my head and some times cause my eyesight to stop.  I have no memory of life before the MC because of a head injury while serving.  Doctors always try to catch me in a memory mistake to disprove the brain damage that is clear in my medical records, tests and x-rays.   PTSD from living in conditions unfit for human life and committing uncivilized acts as a US Marine remind me daily how lucky we back here in the USA are.  Injuries from one Vietnam offensive broke my back and enemy mortars and being blown off the runway from jet blast and hung ordinance during other Vietnam offensive took most of my hearing in both ears.  The pain and anguish never leaves as daily life continues.  Yesterday while driving the head pain took my eyesight as I quickly pulled over until it was safe to continue.  The VA and NH government stopping my medical care to stop my opinion letters is not only against the law but placing every one in danger.  The news media censoring opinion letters of government wrongs to keep the public ignorant constitutes the greater DANGER.
   Hundreds of government officials including the NH-DMV will read this letter not for the content but to inflict government retribution by taking my Driver License again.   Government retribution is against the law.  VA incompetence does more harm in secret to US Military veterans rejected from the life we fought for and the public is kept ignorant as the news media uses that silent word censor.   The public is made well aware of the Danger but kept ignorant of government wrongs as the editor's glow showing strength over its readers.  The NH Supreme Court criminally violated the NH Constitution to protect a brother Justice.  Judge Peter Favuer used the law to enable the Madbury NH selectmen to use the trusted power of government to take from the local residents for the selectmen's personal gain.  I was told by then governor Jeanne Sheehan a person like me has no place questioning the NH SC ethics.  Hence the government retribution started and continues to this very day because each day I write another letter of government wrongs.  The News Media believes to censor my words are keeping the public from the danger they want to create in the public's eye.   
   Liability is not a question as this letter is a government record sent to our elected officials and more.  This is a public document only the news media will censor to keep the safety of the public from disabled US military veterans that they believe are unqualified to question the ethics of the NH Supreme Court.  Think of the harm and danger stopping US Military Veterans medical care for combat related disabilities places each one of you the general public in.  Freedom of the Press is their right to censor Freedom of Speech, what a wonderful place the USA is!
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper fi
465 Packers falls Rd Lee NH 03824 603-783839