• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Main thread for Ed and Elaine Brown vs the evil IRS, Part 25

Started by JosephSHaas, November 09, 2007, 11:15 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

JosephSHaas

Quote from: coffeeseven on November 18, 2007, 03:21 AM NHFT
... Surely there's got to an attorney in this country that thinks what the government is doing is wrong.

Like Andrew Napolitano, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Napolitano

Has anybody heard him on his "Brain and the Judge" radio program? 9-12 noon E.T. XM and Sirius satellite radio.

His 2004 book: "Constitutional Chaos: What Happens When the Government Breaks its Own Laws".  Yeah!!!!!!! When the Feds take an oath to the Constitution 1-8-17 and are told to report to the State Office of Secretary of State (or Governor's Office-Florida) in the double-filing states (like N.H. [RSA Ch. 123:1] + MAss.) and don't! and want to play like in the single-filing states of (Maine + Vermont).

He works in Manhattan and lives in _________ (City or Town) in Sussex County, New Jersey?

Ladies and gentleman: I present to you the next Vice President of the United States: Andrew P. Napolitano, and Mr. President: Ron Paul.

JSH

Modification: Attn: computer guru: the message page to Andrew Napolitano over at http://www.judgenap.com/contact.shtml is not working.  I tried to alert the CreateLLC that built it but their page has gone haywire too.  Anybody have a solution?  What's his tel. # in N.Y. City?

JosephSHaas

More paperback-book westerns going to the Dover Jail today to add to their list(?):

1.) Slick on the Draw/ Double-Cross Dinero by Tom West

2.) Triggering Texan, by Tom West (also: Nothing but my Gun) a double-book too

3.) Nancy's Dude Ranch, by Marguerite Nelson

plus a dozen more that I received for free, the westerns* @ 25-cents each from the local thrift shop.

Joe

* They already have the CALLAGHEN one by Louis L'Amour, inside description: THE RIVER OF GOLD, for me to read later... [the first one I delivered to there a few weeks ago]. Plus another one I think I'll send for some signed photos from "THE SACKETTS" a major NBC-TV drama, starring: _______________.

keith in RI

joe im looking for the addresses to send money? are these the right ones? or do i send it to a different address like ed and elaine? i sent an email to valerie she said to send bob a money order directly to him is this how i do it for the other 2? (reno and jason) dannys i will send to his brother for his defense. do you have an address for that? i havent heard back from his brother yet. (it is his brother right? i dont even know)

Quote from: keith in RI on Yesterday at 04:23 PM
can someon post the addresses to give money to reno jason and bob? im sending 5 dollar money orders to each of there accounts and another 5 to dannys defense fund. i just dont know how to donate to reno jason or bob.....are they federal prisoners? do they have prison inmate numbers?

Keith, See my Reply #6421 Of Oct. 30th @ 10:24 PM on page 429 here for this list, that was updated to #314 Daniel Webster Highway for Bob and Reno (the #326 from the old telephone book, the 314 from Valeri is from the website for the new jail).  I think somebody was looking into their federal numbers, but not finalized unless and until they land in the BOP system that we're trying to pre-vent. -- Joe

P.S. I just sent out my latest packet to each of the 2+4=6 as postmarked this morning to arrive early next week.

coffeeseven

Here's the addresses I used and they haven't come back yet:

Cirino Gonzales
326 Daniel Webster Highway
Boscawen, NH 03303

Jason Gerhard
Strafford County Jail
266 County Farm Road
Dover, NH 03821-0799

Kat Kanning

Oh, I got a letter from Jason too.  The Strafford Co. addy is right.

JosephSHaas

Quote from: keith in RI on November 18, 2007, 01:01 PM NHFT

... dannys i will send to his brother for his defense. do you have an address for that?

The address is over at http://danrileyld.blogspot.com I think.

I saw Jason and Danny this afternoon in Dover.

Jason says his attorney is looking into HOW the Feds get established within the states, and is talking with Reno's attorney about this too.  [I guess they don't believe what fellow attorney Larry Becraft put up on his website as too basic!? in that it can't be that simple!? And what of the ramifications?  WHO CARES!? That's none of their concern. Either the filing took place or not, that one simple fact, like for an analogy: either you put the coins in the slots at the laundromat or not, you push the lever and see what happens. ] Reno was the one who was reluctant to try the Habeas in MAss. preferring his attorney file a Motion for Discovery for the RSA Ch. 123:1 receipt, that does NOT exist as already proven on the state side by the certificate from Bill Gardner's Office of Secretary of State, but that MIGHT have existed at one time in the past? Nobody knows, so the BURDEN OF PROOF is on the Feds producing some receipt to PROVE jurisdiction, that when found does NOT exist like down at the Federal Archives on Trapello Road in Waltham, MAss. for all of New England, then Jason will be the first one released to freedom, with the others to follow on a Motion to Dismiss. His attorney gave him a copy of "The Federalist Papers" by Hamilton, Madison and Jay, and he said: where are the anti-Federalist papers?  ;)

Danny has some paperwork to be copied tomorrow when the photocopier gal returns (from her 1-week vacation? was the excuse they gave for a delay of 7 days) to mail out Monday night, postmarked Tuesday, and for me to Shepardize an 1867 Reynolds case in Vol. ___ U.S. Reports ____ in #9 on his 15-page paperwork that'll really do a number on the Feds! More details later, as to where to file and with who to do what later.

Both inmates:

(1) say the food is O.K. there, but Jason wanting to know how much better than elsewhere, like how many vitamins or calories in this and that like they do at MacDonald's on their charts per meal sheets you sometimes see as a placemat, and how many watts per fluorescent light etc. all under the RSA Ch. 91-A Right to Know statute.  Me saying that the nurse there ought to know this and be part of her job description, or maybe that of the chef, and maintenance man. +

(2) were told by me that even though the local judge Steven Houran, former assistant A.G. let the Superintendent and County Attorney woman off-the-hook in not having to have to answer Danny's Petition, that they still ought to give their executive opinion on the merits of his supposed prima-facie case, especially since the Super. has in-house counsel, and maybe before and after the fact, for Jason and Danny respectfully, so that if/when he agrees with Jason, then maybe the Super. himself could do a county-level Art. 74, to ask the judge for an opinion or show-cause opinion of WHY he should NOT let Jason out on his habeas to him.  Sort of like Abe Lincoln suspending habeas corpus, like talked about by Anthony last night, so what? Abe was in the executive branch, and so he instructed his officers not to seek 2nd opinions from the judiciary?

Plus in reference to my Right to Know, I told him the 4:00 p.m. deadline to the N.H. Dept. of Administrative Services this Tue., Nov. 20th is fast approaching for a copy of the State-Fed contract, etc. that the BOP says exists, but that the State says does not exist, the Feds billed $43.xx/day per federal inmate on a written policy form backed up by nothing!

JSH

keith in RI

the only address for danny is his address for the prison and a link for paypal donations to the defense fund no mailing address to send money orders??

Quote from: JosephSHaas on November 18, 2007, 05:17 PM NHFT
Quote from: keith in RI on November 18, 2007, 01:01 PM NHFT

... dannys i will send to his brother for his defense. do you have an address for that?

The address is over at http://danrileyld.blogspot.com I think.

I saw Jason and Danny this afternoon in Dover.

Jason says his attorney is looking into HOW the Feds get established within the states, and is talking with Reno's attorney about this too.  [I guess they don't believe what fellow attorney Larry Becraft put up on his website as too basic!? in that it can't be that simple!? And what of the ramifications?  WHO CARES!? That's none of their concern. Either the filing took place or not, that one simple fact, like for an analogy: either you put the coins in the slots at the laundromat or not, you push the lever and see what happens. ] Reno was the one who was reluctant to try the Habeas in MAss. preferring his attorney file a Motion for Discovery for the RSA Ch. 123:1 receipt, that does NOT exist as already proven on the state side by the certificate from Bill Gardner's Office of Secretary of State, but that MIGHT have existed at one time in the past? Nobody knows, so the BURDEN OF PROOF is on the Feds producing some receipt to PROVE jurisdiction, that when found does NOT exist like down at the Federal Archives on Trapello Road in Waltham, MAss. for all of New England, then Jason will be the first one released to freedom, with the others to follow on a Motion to Dismiss. His attorney gave him a copy of "The Federalist Papers" by Hamilton, Madison and Jay, and he said: where are the anti-Federalist papers?  ;)

Danny has some paperwork to be copied tomorrow when the photocopier gal returns (from her 1-week vacation? was the excuse they gave for a delay of 7 days) to mail out Monday night, postmarked Tuesday, and for me to Shepardize an 1867 Reynolds case in Vol. ___ U.S. Reports ____ in #9 on his 15-page paperwork that'll really do a number on the Feds! More details later, as to where to file and with who to do what later.

Both inmates:

(1) say the food is O.K. there, but Jason wanting to know how much better than elsewhere, like how many vitamins or calories in this and that like they do at MacDonald's on their charts per meal sheets you sometimes see as a placemat, and how many watts per fluorescent light etc. all under the RSA Ch. 91-A Right to Know statute.  Me saying that the nurse there ought to know this and be part of her job description, or maybe that of the chef, and maintenance man. +

(2) were told by me that even though the local judge Steven Houran, former assistant A.G. let the Superintendent and County Attorney woman off-the-hook in not having to have to answer Danny's Petition, that they still ought to give their executive opinion on the merits of his supposed prima-facie case, especially since the Super. has in-house counsel, and maybe before and after the fact, for Jason and Danny respectfully, so that if/when he agrees with Jason, then maybe the Super. himself could do a county-level Art. 74, to ask the judge for an opinion or show-cause opinion of WHY he should NOT let Jason out on his habeas to him.  Sort of like Abe Lincoln suspending habeas corpus, like talked about by Anthony last night, so what? Abe was in the executive branch, and so he instructed his officers not to seek 2nd opinions from the judiciary?

Plus in reference to my Right to Know, I told him the 4:00 p.m. deadline to the N.H. Dept. of Administrative Services this Tue., Nov. 20th is fast approaching for a copy of the State-Fed contract, etc. that the BOP says exists, but that the State says does not exist, the Feds billed $43.xx/day per federal inmate on a written policy form backed up by nothing!

JSH

JosephSHaas

Quote from: keith in RI on November 18, 2007, 07:09 PM NHFT
the only address for danny is his address for the prison and a link for paypal donations to the defense fund no mailing address to send money orders??

So Bill: Do you want to list an address here? 

Or maybe somebody could volunteer as a "courier"?*

I don't say this "courier"* lightly, because that is exactly what Andrew Jackson was, during the War of 1812 and only 14 years old: A messenger, esp. one on urgent or official business, from the Latin currere, to run; like Bob Wolfe, the courier when the U.S. Postal Service was shut down by the Marshals.  SHAME ON YOU Marshal Monier and goon-power deluxe, you are the scum of the earth! When next I see you I will TELL you to: "clean my boots!"  >:D Like the British officer did tell young Jackson.  An "officer" yes, but of WHAT? The enemy!  So with the official RSA Ch. 123:1 certification of non-filing from 1-8-17 U.S. Const., I officially say to you Monier et al, the gang(*) of thieves, liars and scumbags deluxe: CLEAN MY BOOTS!  8)

See the http://www.history.com Channel 58 for this right now, of that courier* mention at the beginning of this 2-hour program from 8-10 p.m. [repeats on: _______], and with the http://www.google.com search for: "Andrew Jackson" "clean my boots", (in quotes) it goes to THE one and only website of: http://penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Gazetteer/Places/America/United_States/_Topics/history/_Texts/MACPRI/17*.html #152 to be exact. [yes, that's an asterisk, "*", but is supposed to be highlighted].

So cc: to Bob: These ought to be your words for when "they" next send you to the interrogation room:  Tell them: to "Clean my boots"!  ;)

Best wishes to you Bob for being like our future President was, to tell them who the real "official" is, is the truth goes marching on, and maybe to get Nancy Sinatra to sing her "these boots were made for walking...and these boots will walk all over you(*)".

-- Joe

JosephSHaas

An OPEN LETTER;

To: The United States of America
U.S. Department of Justice
Attn: H. Marshall Jarrett, Counsel
Office of Professional Responsibility
950 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W., Suite 3266
Washington, D.C. 20530
Tel. (202) _____________
e-mail: _____________
http://www.usdoj.gov/opr/process.htm

Dear Counselor Jarrett:

--According to your "How to File a Complaint" you're "limited to reviewing allegations of misconduct against Department of Justice employees" and so my complaint is as a witness and participant in the I.R.S. v. Ed Brown case #06-cr-71-01/02-SM up here at the U.S. District Court, Concord, New Hampshire.

--My complaint is that exculpatory evidence* was given to the prosecutor, Attorney William Morse DURING the trial, but that he refused to give information about it to either the judge "or" any of the defendants (including Elaine Brown too), as required by Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure #16(c) on page 192, but with the "and" word for both the judge "and" defendant(s) here in New Hampshire by our State Rule 3.8.  One of the problems being that Wm. Morse is NOT a Member in Good Standing with the N.H. Bar Association, so would you please also "contact" his "state bar disciplinary organization" in the State of: ____________ to please have them notified too, as by a copy of this letter, to please get back to me, as I'd like to file an official complaint there with them too. Reference: http://www.usdoj.gov/opr/

--* The exculpatory evidence was a copy of my gold-sealed certificate of Thu., Jan. 11th, 2007 that I did get from the N.H. Office of Secretary of State with the summary of the federal non-filing to N.H.'s R.S.A. Ch. 123:1 as from Art. I, Sec. 8, Clause 17 of the U.S. Constitution.  See your own Attorney General Manual #664 on this at http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/eousa/foia_reading_room/usam/title9/crm00664.htm and especially for the James v. Dravo Contracting Co., 302 U.S. 134 @ 142-43 (1937) in that it "embraces courthouses"!

--The federal government had courthouses in Exeter and Portsmouth, N.H. before moving to Littleton and Concord, formerly at 55, now 53 Pleasant Street in the Warran B. Rudman Building at Concord, and before that at where the Legislative Office Building is now behind and to the west of the Capitol/ State House at 109 North Main Street.  Both Concord locations also housed the U.S. Post Office at both locations but is now seperated and down the road at Loudon Road.

--The point being that Attorney Morse knew and still does know of this, but that his office, under the direction of U.S. Attorney Thomas P. Colantuono, appointed by President George Bush, continues to "litigate"** against the "Four Freedom Keepers" in the Brown case but withOUT "authority"**.  Reference "exception" clause in your The Report of "Waste, Fraud, Abuse, or Misconduct(*)" and "Report of Violations of Civil Rights or Civil Liberties" over at http://www.usdoj.gov/oig/FOIA/hotline.htm and http://www.usdoj.gov/oig/FOIA/hotline2.htm respectfully.

--So now would you please review this allegation of misconduct(*) that is really ONE STEP BEYOND, the -mis part to an actual mal-administration, in my opinion, to determine "whether further investigation is warranted." http://www.usdoj.gov/opr/proc-hdl.htm As in to "open an investigation" and notify "the attorney whom the allegation has been made and request" a written response from him.

Yours truly, - - - - - - - - - - Joseph S. Haas, P.O. Box 3842, Concord, New Hampshire 03302, Tel. 603: 848-6059.

pc:

(1) Thomas P. Colantuono, U.S. Attorney
55 Pleasant Street, 3rd floor
Concord, N.H. 03301
603: 225-1552
USANHWebmaster at usdoj dot gov

(2) Marlene M. Wahowiak, Special Counsel for Freedom of Information and Privacy Acts, Office of Professional Responsibility, 950 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W., Suite 3529, Washington, D.C. 20530, Tel. 202: 514-3365 (FOIA Requester Service Center) [or -3365= FOIA Publuic Liason: Michael Caramelo].

Ref: http://www.usdoj.gov/opr/foia.htm from http://www.usdoj.gov/contact-us.html

Please tell me: yes, or no; of whether or not there has ever been such a complaint as this based upon the non-filing of the feds within any state, and if so, which states, and what file(s) to please copy for me to share with others at this website wherein this letter is posted, and so to process this request in accordance with 5 USC 552(a)(4)(A)(iii) "without any charge". The list of single and double-filing states over at Attorney Larry Becraft's excellent website of http://www.constitution.org/juris/fjur/1fj-ba.htm from which I've found that N.H. and MAss. are double-filing states with the Registry of Deeds and the Office of Secretary of State, also: Florida, but not with the Sec. of State, but with the governor's office, all in non-compliance with the latter; and both Maine and Vermont as single-filing states in compliance with the former; also for both Ohio and Connecticut to where Ed & Elaine have been sent by the U.S. Marshal to where Petitions for a Writ of Habeas Corpus are in the works, to in-effect, have a mis-trial declared as this N.H. court and its prosecutors as out-of-order! Hopefully the new Attorney General, Michael Mukasey as of his first day on-the-job, Fri., Nov. 9th, of less than a fortnight ago, to maybe deal with this on a nation-wide basis. http://www.usdoj.gov/ag/ so as to avoid this hypocrisy mentality in HOW can the government expect respect when it itself is an outlaw!? In New Hampshire we have the Article 10 Right to Revolt against such outlaws! and by our Second Amendment rights if need be, and especially when in a defensive rather than offensive manner, or in other words as the creator state over the creature federal created by us the host, but which you all are parasites needed to be taught a lesson in respect! Let's both of us get to the truth of this matter for a conclusion we can all agree with.  Thank you very much!

keith in RI

received a letter from ed today and also a letter from ed to elaine to be forwarded!
in my letter i told ed danny was indigent but didnt explain myself enough to say that danny wanted the feds to pay for his stuff ie: paper pens etc and not take it from him. i also had just read the post someone put up saying bob was considering a plea, but that was before the new indictment.
sir keith:
  really! the pictures were just what i needed. it was a fix- brought tears to me, of gratitude.
why is danny "indigent" if he has no friends then please forgo me and send what you can to him. spread the word and please check on the other men cirrino, jason, and bob.
thank you for the funds it all helps. outside im worth a couple million in here ive been an indigent. it all nuts.
oh i just see in your letter their taking dannys money? whats that about? it looks like bob should be home soon-so should we all. now im angry.
  keith i need a smart angry honorable lawyer. i need him to help get my funds in the property out so we can begin the battle in the proper manner. put the word out for me will you. that detention facility in rhode island in central falls is one of the suits.

believe me keith when i say to you, "something fearful and wonderful is coming" its already started. thats why the federal agents are running around looking for it. it cant be found that way.however get excited because it is really coming.

pictures are worth a thousand words.

in the love of brotherhood
                                                  thank you
                                            sir edward lewis clan brown

"for god and honor everything."

ps the more they hurt us  shows us the more they fear us. me thinks they try to hard.

here is eds letter to elaine:

keith would you send this to lady elaine?

dear lady elaine:

my love, ive put myself into this attitude, this play acting or role of lord and lady with you,-thats more real than not.play along with me. it helps keep one stable.

not knowing what your thinking it gets hard to converse. im sure it will get easier when you send me a letter or we are able to speak with each other.
your always a pretty positive lady elaine, thats one of the many reasons i miss you so. so stay positive as i will, no matter how hard untill i hold you again
i cant believe god has this situation in store for us. it will be over when he says it will. i just hope its pretty soon. we need to help ourselves as much as we can (nothing like stating the obvious) , of course, thats why we need to try everything.

im having a hard time believing that the patriot movement will allow this to go on without some legal intervention. i cant do anything from here untill i speak to a lawyer. thats all this system will allow. now, how do i find one without someone from the outside. we do not give a retainer untill we both , or one of us has spoken to them. make damn sure they are with us!

i have a one month beard. they wouldnt let me shave  for two weeks, so, wen they let me shave twice a week, i said no thanks. i would always look like i had a 5 oclock shadow. its salt and pepper, mostly salt, with a dark band  at the point of my chin and jowls. i think youll like it.

i just checked my blood pressure 114/78. 5mg lisinopril once a day. im sending two paper flowers made from napkins and one airplane i call the office jet. ive also included a wrist band that could also be used as a stem for one of the flowers. the braid is made from toilet paper. paper is just another form of rope material.
braid instructions on other sheet. the braids are out. could be used as rope. they took them. their paranoid about everything.

i ran out of ink. 1 pen 1 week. its the 9th of november and i noticed i hadnt finished this letter . their not letting get or receive any mail or call anyone. i believe they have me and you in lockdown is because they want to sell off everything we own first. then we have no way to fight back they will relax their paranoia more. thats why we need a lawyer now!they know that once we get this case back into court they will lose. in a civil suit we are realistically looking at a minimum of 4-5 million suit. the harm they have done to us is irreparable. i dont know why no onehas gotten an attorney involved for us yet. you would think someone would have figured it out by now. unless the feds are interfering again.

the more they hurt us the more they fear us. they should yahweh will remember everything. and so will we.

i love you i love you i love yu
                                     to bits
                                    sir ed.

keith in RI

letter from reno to me:

keith,
brother man! of course i remember you! if memory serves, your screen name was same? plus, i know i remember r.i. ;mostly because jason was from there as well. what bothers me is i even remember the city pawtucket for you as well. which drives me to think that i should remember you better than i can now. i remember messages once in a while, questions of sorts and some comments. but with the browns page had a few thousand & my own page had a couple of my own thousand, with visitors and guests stopping by everyday at the browns beautifull home. plus my travels to meet a few hundred of others in may many states; i ask that you forgive me for not being able to remember more at this moment. but i sure as hell remember ya!
i am so glad you wrote. i have been getting a few letters now and then. i have been telling myself that the reason for so few letters is because of the nature of the cause/ movement. how fear of the "federal" government is what keeps my "friends" from writing me. i also tell myself that i should view the silence as a good thing for us & a bad thing for , well, the bad guys.
but there are a few other brave souls that have/are writing me. & even more complaining that i have not replied to their letters. but as i asked t be posted, "i promise to reply to every letter i receive!"
yet there begs the problem. letters are not being allowed in for one reason or another, others being returned to supporters over questionable calls of what is allowed or not. i feel many are just not making it.
which is what surprises me so much about yours. 11/13/07 dated and sent? received the friday after (11/16/07). one days travel in this system. thats fast!
it is good to know that you were waiting to see what would happen, then choose to write. i must admit on my bad days, i do feel that the us marshalls are right. they said i was used & will be forgotten by the people. that there is no support anymore. that no one is willing to stand up or even speak out. plus that most americans do not care. i think about it for a few minutes everyday when i see the mail passed out; after the c/o skips my cell, i am forced to think on it. but only for a few minutes. i know the truth. hell even the u.s. marshalls themselves say they know or just do not give a fuck that the fed and irs's so called laws are illegal. so while there may be support or not, while i may be forgottensoon enough.....i AM HERE. &I am not even close to being done by a long sight. i wanted to pull our troops back home and go after the real dangers to our true beloved country! but i have others working that now. the truth spreads. it cannot be stopped.
oh shit my bad i just sort of flew off on that huh? sorry. feel free to ask any questions write whatever you feel is of interest. you are free to share what i say if you so choose. just keep in mind that my mail gets read and copied on the way in. & family and friends report my letters to them are tampered with, looking to have been opened and resealed. thank you so much for the pics! i will share them with my fellow inmates. i look forward to your letter!
founder of the u.t.t.
cirrino aka reno

ps thanx for the beer!

the last comment in his letter refers to a picture i sent him of a beer can on a rock at ed and elaines house this summer. i wrote on it this beer is for you and so is your first when you get out! i sent one to all of them.....sooo does he have supporters? have you written yet?
keith

keith in RI

letter from elaine??

i just got a letter back that i wrote and mailed to elaine on 10/30/07....its now 11/19/07???? 3 weeks to return a letter and why is it returned? it is marked unknown number/need number to identify it is ripped open and stapled shut so obviously someone received it?! but alas....the stamps i sent to elaine are in there! the day she asked for stamps i mailed out four of them in a letter this letter. apparently they will deny the entire letter if you include stamps?! oh well at least i got my stamps back.....

Raineyrocks

Quote from: keith in RI on November 19, 2007, 01:04 PM NHFT
letter from elaine??

i just got a letter back that i wrote and mailed to elaine on 10/30/07....its now 11/19/07???? 3 weeks to return a letter and why is it returned? it is marked unknown number/need number to identify it is ripped open and stapled shut so obviously someone received it?! but alas....the stamps i sent to elaine are in there! the day she asked for stamps i mailed out four of them in a letter this letter. apparently they will deny the entire letter if you include stamps?! oh well at least i got my stamps back.....

That really sucks!  I'm glad you got your stamps back though. :-\  How is Elaine suppose to write to people if we can't even send her stamps?
I'm not sure if Ed and Elaine have grandchildren but I came up with a good idea for my son to draw pictures and maybe write short letters along with my longer ones to Ed and Elaine.  It might be a good homeschooling thing for kids to do, they could learn about writing letters, addressing envelopes, etc. and helping Ed and Elaine also. :)

keith in RI

my buddy sent pics of his grandkids, at first i was like huh, but then i realized they might like to be reminded of who they took a stand for. the future generations. i bet they would love letters and pics from them.

keith in RI

lawyer elizabeth kelly in ohio just returned my phone call...she would love to sit down with ed however she wants to be compensated for the day being it is far to travel to him. she is mapquesting it and going to call me back with a figure. HELP!!! what do i do?? money money money...i got a hundred anyone else? im going to call elaines son i think hes listed in the book...