• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Main thread for Ed and Elaine Brown vs the evil IRS, Part 26

Started by JosephSHaas, December 15, 2007, 01:26 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

keith in RI

update:
old buck did not get arrested. i just got off the phone with him. he is not hiding but is laying low, he was asked to submit fingerprints to compare to evidence from the scene. he showed up in texas to be fingerprinted and they didnt want fingerprints they wanted to talk. he wouldnt talk so they took his finger/palm prints and told him they will be trying to indict him if his prints match anything in the house. he said he hasnt done anything wrong and in fact he was being counseled by his lawyer the whole time he was there. he even told me that on th day he showed up at the browns house he was stopped by the police because he had all the pro-browns signs on his rv. they wanted to search it he said no! they kept him on the side of the road with the claim he had a unlit tailight (which i forgot to ask if it was true?) for half an hour until other cops got there. when they realized he wasnt going to let them search they let him go. and guess what, he asked them how to get to the browns house and they gave him directions!! now the cops want people to believe they werent supposed to go there but when they had the opportunity to tell him he couldnt go there they didnt, instead they gave him directions?! now they want to charge people with going there to support the browns when they helped some people get there?!

kola

Joe  or Keith, Was a warrant issued when the feds came on the Browns property to harass, shoot and taser Danny?

Kola

DonnaVanMeter

yeah i have been wondering about that too. still would like to see the warrant from when they wrongfully apprehended Cirino.

kola

agreed.

if they exist shouldn't they be for public review?

Kola

DonnaVanMeter

hey whats up with my karma, did i say something about Margot??? what did i do now? man!

kola

dunno donna..

i think scrooge is on the loose in the fricken forum.

theres bigger fish to fry..then playing kiddy games.

Kola

DonnaVanMeter

well they finally let Elaine have a bundle of letters from Ed. she said she recieved 43 letters in a letter dated 12/13/07.

coffeeseven

Quote from: kola on December 17, 2007, 04:45 PM NHFT
dunno donna..

i think scrooge is on the loose in the fricken forum.

theres bigger fish to fry..then playing kiddy games.

Kola

Right. +1 Kola and DVM.

keith in RI

ed sent a letter to a fellow supporter, actually 7 of them! all in the same envelope. here is what one said. it looks like ed will be on the move again! just in time for the lawyer contacts......:

12-12-07

dear lyndse rae:

you are an absolute wonder with absolute resolve. my god! and thank god you are right on track with me and found me.

please let everyone know that they are still preventing me from getting counsel. every time i am about to acquire some form of help the B.O.P. makes an adjustment with me and i am prevented.

i now know that the orders for what happend to me comes from the judge and the U.S. attorneys office.

it seems they fear the facts and the Truth.

this puts me and elaine in a bind because the facts and truth is all we speak.

i am still not allowed to use the telephone except for a $8, 15 minute collect call and i hesitate to do that, as badly as i need to.

i am going to try the attorney in the next couple of days with some help.

thank you and please tell elaine that i am alright and i'm not; you know.

please stay with me.

god bless,
edward lewis: brown

the reason you can't get the bible to me it seems, is because it must come from the publisher.

what a racket

tell everyone that i am being sent to fairton F.C.I. in fairton NJ
po box 420
fairton nj 08320
#03923-049

i htink soon, but it could be a while.

they may however send me through atlant first, we'll see.

ps
i believe we will be there through the holidays.

they mean to keep me isolated.

every dog has its day.

they are trying to run out the clock on the time i can file. let's see if attorney dennehey counts.

thanks, lyndse.

DonnaVanMeter

JosephSHaas

Quote from: kola on December 17, 2007, 04:12 PM NHFT
Joe  or Keith, Was a warrant issued when the feds came on the Browns property to harass, shoot and taser Danny?

Kola

In the Criminal file #06-cr-71-01/02-SM there was one arrest warrant or bench warrant for each defendant: Ed & Elaine Brown I think in document(s) no. ___ + ___ dated: January ____, 2007, with two certified copies (each, so four in total? 2x2=4), directed to the Marshal to apprehend them, but like I've been saying: they were unlawful* precepts, and so withOUT the force of law*! since Monier's oath of office, that I finally got a copy of, by having to write to Washington under FOIA, he agreed or contracted with us to execute only lawful* writs.  When I reported this N.H. R.S.A. Ch. _____unlawful* simulation of official notice to the Concord Police Dept. against McAuliffe for this Class B Misdemeanor (fine-only conviction possible), they gave it an official complaint #_______ and sent not a copy, but the actual file over to Dan St.Hillaire, the Merrimack County Attorney for what I thought was just an opinion, for the Concord P.D. to act upon, but that they gave it to him for a decision of whether to prosecute or not.  His decision is that McAuliffe is operating lawfully even though there is no RSA Ch. 123:1 filing as required by 1-8-17 U.S. Constitution.  HOW he can make that decision is beyond belief when he has the certified copies of non-filing proving otherwise. Or in other words our County Attorney is his "brother" and so they play this protect the brotherhood** game of putting up a block! Technically McAuliffe has to have KNOWN about this 123:1 non-filing and acted contrary to it, to have been put into the culpable mental state or condition for a "crime" or in criminal mind, and withOUT any proof of such in writing, then to either: A.) rely on his own words of: McAuliffe: (1) weren't you told of this non "cede"ing, when Ed asked the Treasury Agent on the stand for WHEN they became ceded? And (2) didn't Bill Morse, the prosecutor actually comply with Federal Rule 36, by presenting the copy of this certification of non-filing dated Jan. 11, 2007 as exculpatory evidence DURING trial when he showed his copy to you in chambers? or B.) The words of the witness: William Morse.  Again: another brother-of-the-bar to whom the County Attorney has put as an element into this "Protection Racket."

Yes, Ed could have used an attorney in bringing this out better in his trial, but there are still these checks and balances in the system that are supposed to work after-the-fact, but that we have a wimp for a County Attorney, a "brown noser" as they say.  See http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=brown+noser "who acts favorably to his or her peers"** in the brotherhood** of bar attorneys, who ought to get some David Dees labeled "shoe shine" kit and lip balm for his Christmas presents since the Spanish definition of this phrase is also "an eye licker". Plus, of course, that lump of coal in his stocking! for being a bad boy, as Santa is very angry with him! because he "sucks up so badly to another person, that they are literally up their ass 24/7".

These are our "public" servants, and I put quotation marks around this word: public, because what the hell are these public servants doing on PRIVATE soil!?  The document #2 WRIT OF ENTRY of 8/24/07 in the Civil Case #1:07-mc-00046-JM supposedly justified the Marshals to enter a claim of Treasury land on Thu., Oct. 4th to capture Ed & Elaine!? And what of the supposed containment of the Browns to prevent a counter-attack when the Marshal's raided, then boarded up, the Lebanon property of Elaine's dental office building on Glen Road on Thu., June 7th: the day after my protest to the City Council the night before to Art. 12 protect the Browns by their RSA Ch. 92:2 oaths of office! http://www.state.nh.us The Lebanon City Council members were given this evidence of non-jurisdiction from the N.H. Secretary of State, but said, in effect: we don't GIVE a shit, because we TAKE shit from the Feds up our nostrils, and we like it! It's the IN thing to do. WHY didn't Ed or Elaine file criminal trespass charges against the Marshals who invaded ONto the 401 Center of Town Road when they tazered Danny ON the land IN the driveway? ____ WHY didn't Danny file criminal assault charges against the Marshals? _____  You've got to file the charges with the local police within three (3) days by RSA Ch. ___ to participate under the Attorney General's victim's fund, and within one year for the misdemeanor.  The clock is ticking to June 7, 2008 at __:_ a.m. and October 4th, 2008 at __:_ p.m. as the respective deadlines. Danny ought to do this right away so as to offset the charges against him with this criminal counter-complaint, or cross-claim to get the U.S. Marshals as the actual defendants involved in some Motion for Removal to State Court for prosecution of them. That if not done FROM the Feds TO the State to PUSH it there, then for the state to PULL the case by the governor acting by his Art. 41 powers.

According to http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Writ+of+entry it's "a writ issued for the purpose of obtaining possession of land from one who has unlawfully* entered and continues in possession." This quoted definition from Bouvier's Law Dictionary, according to http://dict.die.net/writ%20of%20entry/ as the only dictionary ever approved by Congress in 17___ or 18___, see: _____________________ and see also http://onlinedictionary.datasegment.com/word/writ%20of%20entry for this and "[1913 Webster]"'s Dictionary too, plus the 1856 amendment thereto Bouvier's also over at this website, citing: Vol. 5 N.H. Reports 450 (___) and 6 N.H. 555 (____), and duplicated in error over at: http://www.law-dictionary.org/WRIT+OF+ENTRY,+practice.asp?q=WRIT+OF+ENTRY%2C+practice

The key phrase is: "unlawfully entered", as what? Elaine was supposed to be on electronic monitoring down in Worcester, Mass. at her son's house and so she did "unlawfully enter" back to her home in Plainfield? Ver are yer papers? Feds! The RSA 123:1 ones.  You had no lawful powers to put her on the monitoring program to begin with! All she did was to have the contract of bail voided by her actual actions: assertion of rights over the wrongs done to her.

See also http://www.answers.com/topic/writ?cat=biz-fin in that: "A writ of entry is an instrument used in an action brought to recover*** land wrongfully withheld from the true owner or tenant entitled to possession and use of the land.  It establishes who is entitled to possession of a parcel of land but does not settle the issue of who is the true owner.  The central inquiry is which of the two individuals has the superior right of possession and use of the land at the time of the action. -- To determine the priority of the the rights of the parties over land, the court must consider how and when each individual acquired ownership or possession...."

Again: the key word this time is: "recover"*** as in re-cover, the re- question being of WHEN, if ever, were the Feds in a cover to be re-covered? They were never either: (1) "the true owner" nor (2) a "tenant", as in that tenant by elegit phrase, of AFTER a tax is declared a debt owed as an obligation to pay, then and only then MAY the owner or debtor agree to allow the one to whom the payment is due to be a tenant to extract a moiety or 50% share of from the profits derived from operations ON and IN the land, such as mineral rights IN the land, and the dental operation ON the land.  Or in other words: NEVER the land or tree itself, but only the apples from the tree to the fifty percent level of one half the net proceeds after all deductions from the gross for operating costs!

Thus Ed & Elaine's case to hopefully expose this whole corrupt tax/debt collection system! that is Fed R.I.C.O. and so entitles them to more benefits from this Act of Congress too, right? Like for some attorney to get on board for a bounty of the $monetary penalties in some qui-tam action?

Yours truly, Joe Haas

P.S. See also for the word "recover"*** http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Writ+of+possession in that of "a precept directing a sheriff to put a person in peaceable possession of property recovered in ejectment of writ of entry."

TackleTheWorld

Here's an easier to read transcript of Elaine's latest letter:

December 13, 2007 A.D.

Dear Donna,
   I'm glad you wrote back, on I copied your zip code wrong, and
I need to have you verify something.
   I recieved a letter from ______________, of Trial Counsels Bureau of Investigation Shie claims she has been retained by Reno's attorney, David Bowes to help with Reno's ,and wants to come here to interview me.  Of course, I want do what I can, but I want to be sure she is not a fed posing as something else.
   I wrote a letter to Mr. Bownes, but how do I know he really
is Reno's attorney.  So verification from you will be neccesary before I speak with her.
   Ed and I have finally recieved each other's mail.  Ed recieved 43
letters one day, 6 of wich were from me.  I received 6 letters from him
last Friday.,  Just goes to show they have been holding our mail.
   I really appreciate hearing from you, and getting news of Reno.
They are really going all out to squash the truth, but truth always wins in the end.  I feel it will not be much longer now,  but we still have a fight on our hands.  However, with Yahweh on our side,how can we lose?

Stay positive, keep praying.  Have a blessed and loving Christmas.
Elaine

TackleTheWorld

Yeah, I got a call from Christine from the office of David Bowes too.  Her number is 524-4330.  She sounded like she didn't read the CM reports by scoop. 

If she is a fed I'll bet she hassled scoop for her notes and pix.

Hey Scoop?  Is Christine a fed?

DonnaVanMeter

that is not the name of the lady whom she was asking me about, which shall remain nameless.

kola

QuoteWHY didn't Ed or Elaine file criminal trespass charges against the Marshals who invaded ONto the 401 Center of Town Road when they tazered Danny ON the land IN the driveway? ____ WHY didn't Danny file criminal assault charges against the Marshals? _____  You've got to file the charges with the local police within three (3) days by RSA Ch. ___ to participate under the Attorney General's victim's fund, and within one year for the misdemeanor.  The clock is ticking to June 7, 2008 at __:_ a.m. and October 4th, 2008 at __:_ p.m. as the respective deadlines. Danny ought to do this right away so as to offset the charges against him with this criminal counter-complaint, or cross-claim to get the U.S. Marshals as the actual defendants involved in some Motion for Removal to State Court for prosecution of them. That if not done FROM the Feds TO the State to PUSH it there, then for the state to PULL the case by the governor acting by his Art. 41 powers.

thanks Joe,  maybe you can ask Ed and Danny why they did not file. this should have been done IMO.

Kola