• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Main thread for Ed and Elaine Brown vs the evil IRS, Part 27

Started by Kat Kanning, February 26, 2008, 06:24 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

JosephSHaas

Quote from: keith in RI on April 06, 2008, 09:46 AM NHFT
... and
also went to the house (driveway anyway) to see what
was there and it has been posted as U.S. govt property
and they installed a gate on the driveway.

When did the transfer occur? Book #___ Page #____ at the Grafton and Sullivan County Registry of Deeds (in North Haverhill and Newport county seats respectfully) for their title.  And what "type" of title?  A tax title? 

A tax, in its essential characteristics is not a debt! Black's Law Dictionary, 5th ed. (c)1979 @ page 1307 for tax, and that New Jersey case.

Here in New Hampshire we're enTITLEd to a trial by jury whenever a dispute regarding real estate is involved. See Article 20 of the Bill of Rights.  WHEN did this trial occur?  Answer: never!  So the Feds can CLAIM title, but show PROOF of title you bastards!  You thieves!! Title is beyond a mere deed, to that of ownership by paper and possession. HOW did they obtain possession?  By the law?  No! by force as evidence as militants! Ed has the evidence of their being in non-compliance to their oaths of office! No N.H. RSA Ch. 123:1 filing from 1-8-17 U.S. Constitution!  So to get this evidence into an exhibit as numbered in a civil trial, like a petition to quiet title, and this will back-fire onto the criminal cases against Ed & Elaine, plus the Four Freedom Keepers!!!!

So, yeah: Feds: let's get on with it!  What are you waiting for!?  Here in N.H. we're entitled to "prompt" legal remedies by Article 14.  Get off your ass and put it in gear, now!

JSH

Bill Riley

JosephSHaas

Quote from: Bill Riley on April 06, 2008, 11:52 AM NHFT
http://danrileyld.blogspot.com/

Has been updated with Day 9 and 10 from the trial.

Thanks Keith, for those pictures of these signs that do lie.

And thank you too Bill, for this Day 10 report.

While that was going on, I did visit the Merrimack County Superior Courthouse to get the latest blocking tactic from the Clerk to my re-type as follows:

" - - - - - - - - - - - - The State of New Hampshire - - - - - - - - - - -

Merrimack County                                                       Superior Court

Joseph S. Haas,
  for my friend:
Elaine Alice: Brown                   Docket # 2008 - E - ______
v.
Stephen R. Monier,
U.S. Marshal

.................... PETITION FOR A WRIT OF HABEAS CORPUS ............................

--NOW COMES, the Applicant/ Plaintiff, Joseph S. Haas, and requests that this court please issue a warrant to the Sheriff, Scott Hilliard to please visit the federal courthouse tomorrow @ __:__ o'clock a.m./p.m. [time to be arranged], and to both serve the official copy of this petition (copy to supply this court tomorrow morning) upon the Marshal, plus to take custody of Mrs. Edward Lewis: Brown and deliver her to here for a hearing tomorrow afternoon @ __:__ o'clock p.m. (that is if she's in custody of the Marshal then, or to postpone until such time as can be re-scheduled) so that the Marshal can answer to this Prima Facie case of this federal court withOUT jurisdictional authority, as indicated on the papers attached hereto, and if he canNOT 'prove' such jurisdiction, then to grant the writ for the co-plaintiff Brown's release.

Yours truly, - - - - - - - - - Joseph S. Haas, P.O. Box 3842, Concord, N.H. 03302, 603: 848-6059    Tuesday, April 1st, 2008

pc:

(1) Marshal Stephen R. Monier, 53 Pleasant Street, Concord, N.H. 03301 @ __:__ p.m. this afternoon;

(2) Elaine Alice: Brown to serve tomorrow @ __:__ am/pm

with Certificate of Service to follow."

JSH

JosephSHaas

Quote from: JosephSHaas on April 06, 2008, 12:52 PM NHFT
Quote from: Bill Riley on April 06, 2008, 11:52 AM NHFT

... the latest blocking tactic from the Clerk ....

Here it is: "Rejected under Rule 5.  Mr. Haas may file a petition for Writ of Mandamus with the New Hampshire Supreme Court to ask them to compel my acceptance of the 'Petition' 4-3-08 Wm. S. McGraw, Clerk" ...

...that was scribbled by him on the bottom right corner of my PETITION, and with the cover letter re-typed, as follows:

" - - - - - - - - - - - The State of New Hampshire - - - - - - - - - - - -  -
................................ Superior Court .........................................

WILLIAM S. MCGRAW, Clerk                                     Merrimack County Courthouse
KATHLEEN A. MCDONALD, Deputy Clerk                      163 North Main Street
KAREN K. FRAZER, Deputy Clerk                                P. O. Box 2880
                                                                          Concord, NH 03302-2880
                                                                          (603) 225-5501
                                                                           www.courts.state.nh.us
                                                                            TTY/TDD 1-800-735-2964
Joseph S. Haas                                  April 3, 2008
PO Box 3842
Concord, NH 03302

Re: Request to Reconsider

Dear Mr. Haas:

--We received your Request on April 3, 2008 and have returned it to you.  The Clerk is unable to process further for the following reasons:

--Please see attached.

Very truly yours, - - - - - - - - - William S. McGraw, Clerk of Court

WSM/kb"

JSH

JosephSHaas

According to SUPERIOR COURT RULE "5. The Clerk may refuse to accept any pleading or motion that he determines does not comply with these rules.  In the event an objection is made to such determination, a written motion may be made to the Court to rule on such determination." as written on page 293, plus photocopied and incorporated into page 6 of my 6-page MOTION, along with my scribble question alongside Rule 5, of "What Rule?"

The re-type of the MOTION being:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - The State of New Hampshire - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Merrimack County                                                          Superior Court

Joseph S. Haas,
  for my friend:                         Docket No. 2008 - E - ______
Elaine Alice: Brown
v.
Stephen R. Monier,
U.S. Marshal

................................ MOTION FOR A RULE 5 RULING .................................

--In accordance with Rule 5 of the N.H. SUPERIOR COURT RULES book, the 2007-2008 EDITION @ page 293, the co-plaintiff Haas objects to the Clerk's determination of April 3rd '08 in that NO rule was cited!

--Rule 5 is merely an enabling rule; see Bartlett's ROGET'S THESAURUS, (c)1996 @ page 936 over to 102.6 @ page 137 for to 'find means' or the vehicle or medium (ft.nt.1) between the two factors of: CAUSE and effect.

--And so I ask: WHY or because why was this petition refused to be presented to the judge?

--Verbal discussion with the window clerk was talked about yesterday to take this case to the federal court (on a 503 civil cover sheet for $5.00) because the Superior Court only deals with people in state custody.  That's when I did photocopy page 7 and highlighted #3 of 'to obtain review of': '(3) the jurisdiction of a court that has imposed a criminal sentence.'

--So with the Article I, Section 8, Clause 17, United States Constitution 'Consent' needed FROM the state BEFORE the Feds can have 'jurisdictional authority' here, and because that consent was given TO the Feds on June 14, 1883, BUT that it was a conditional consent.

--NOW THEREFORE with the PROOF of non-filing as indicated on page 11 herein to R.S.A. Chapter 123:1 (on page 4), then to please ORDER that the Clerk take this for processing within this court BEFORE (ft.nt.2) any possible appeal to the N.H. Supreme Court.  The Feds are technically 'trespassers' and so to be dealt with accordingly.

Thank you, - - - - - - - - - - Joseph S. Haas, P.O. Box 3842, Concord, N.H. 03302

Friday, April 4th, 2008 @ 3:56 o'clock p.m.

pc:
(1) Marshal Stephen Robert Monier, 53 Pleasant Street, 2nd floor, Concord, N.H. 03301 @ 4:52 p.m. this afternoon

(2) Elaine Alice: Brown (ft.nt.3), F.C.I. REG. #03924049, 33 1/2 Pembroke Station, Danbury, CT 06811  mailed @ 3:45 p.m. today
____________________________________________   footnotes:

1. + instrument, agency, tool and mechanism.

2. typed version of Clerk's Rejection: 'Rejected under Rule 5.  Mr. Haas may file a petition for Writ of Mandamus with the New Hampshire Supreme Court to ask them to compel my acceptance of this 'Petition' 4-3-08 Wm. S. McGraw, Clerk.'

3. sentenced to the custody of the Marshal who put her into the B.O.P. system. [The Bureau of Prisons.]"

JSH

JosephSHaas

Here's a re-type of what happened on Danny's Motion for an En Banc hearing:

" - - - - - - - - - THE STATE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE - - - - - - - - - - - -
............................. SUPREME COURT .......................................

--In Case No. 2007-0745, Daniel J. Riley v. Warren Dowaliby, Superintendent, the court on April 2, 2008, issued the following order:

--The petitioner has moved to reconsider this court's order dated February 29, 2008.  Pursuant to 28 U.S.C.A. Sec. 1446(d), upon receipt of a notice of removal, the State court shall proceed no further unless and until the case is remanded.  Accordingly, no further action shall be taken in this matter unless and until the case is remanded by the federal district court.

--Broderick, C.J., and Dalianis, Duggan, Galway and Hicks, JJ, concurred.

--Eileen Fox, Clerk

Distribution: Clerk, Strafford County Superior Court, 07-E-0244, Honorable Steven M. Houran, Mr. Daniel Riley, Thomas Velardi, Esquire, Aixa Maldonado-Quinones, Esquire, Ann M. Rice, Esquire, Mr. Joseph Haas, File"

JSH

JosephSHaas

Judge Singal is a Beldar Conehead.

see my Reply #25 on page 2 of 3 for today @ 10:09 AM over at:

http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=13574.15

- - Joe H.

JosephSHaas

Here's a re-type of my 1-page letter with three attachments:

"To: Paul W. Hodes, M.O.C.
Member of Congress
18 North Main Street
Concord, N.H. 03301
603: 223-9814

P. O. Box 3842
Concord, N.H. 03302
603: 848-6059
e-mail address:
JosephSHaas at hotmail dot com

Date: Monday, April 7th, 2008
@ 3:45 o'clock p.m.

STAMPED: U.S. DISTRICT COURT
DISTRICT OF NEW HAMPSHIRE
APR 07 2008
4:30 PM
FILED

Re: Bill of Impeachment No. ____ of _____
Against: George Z. Singal, from Maine,
in your Legislative Court

Dear Congressman Hodes:

--This is to follow-up my being there at just before the 8:28 o'clock a.m. announcement of the 2-minute warning over the intercom system by Joyce from courtroom #4 on the third floor, withIN the federal courtroom at 53 Pleasant St., Concord, before the door was closed and locked plus with NO posting on the electronic bulletin board in the hallway! as witnessed by the woman bailiff and myself.

--When the judge did enter the room I placed my hat on my head, as indicated in paragraph #4 of the enclosed wikipedia(*) and spoke in a loud voice directed to the judge saying: 'Point of Order', one of the bailiff's behind me asking that I remove it, and me saying so the judge could hear, of when the first woman juror did enter the room, about 30 seconds later, that I did and kept it on the bench beside me.

--The point being that the judge did not rule per my motion so his silence being a negative, and now approach you and the clerk* to please see to it that what I held in my hand of the CERTIFICATE of non-filing to RSA 123:1 (**) from 1-8-17 U.S. Constitution be submitted to the assembly of the jury, failing which if not done then to proceed onto an impeachment for this violation of my rights as are supposed to be guaranteed by the NINTH AMENDMENT.

Yours truly, - - - - - - - - - - Joseph S. Haas

pc: James R. Starr, Clerk*

and each co-defendant:
Riley, Gerhard, and Gonzalez
07-CR-189-01-04 GZS

Receipted by: Mary Beth Walz,
Title: District Director
on: 7 April '08 @ 4:00 o'clock p.m."

JSH

-(*) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Point_of_order

(**) http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/IX/123/123-1.htm [as page 4]

page 3 = the certificate of non-filing dated March 26, 2008 with the gold seal from the N.H. S. of S.

JosephSHaas

Quote from: Bill Riley on April 07, 2008, 04:45 PM NHFT
No verdict today.

The judge's charge to the jury took about an hour, from 8:30 - 9:30 a.m. and then that huddle, or "side bar" talk for about a half hour to 10:00 a.m. and so the jury deliberated from then to about 4:30 p.m. = 6.5 hours.

When I got there to deliver the Hodes letter to the window clerk, on my way out the front door, I saw the attorneys coming down the stairs, and they said it was over for the day.

After I did ask one of them if the jury had written any notes to the judge, his answer to me was that of not subtance per the case, but more mechanics, as in asking for paper and pens, etc.

My reply to him of: great, and using the analogy of like what I used to see Jack Lord do, as Steve McGarret on "Hawaii Five-O" with the chalk-board (or black* board), to get the crooks, and in this case, the outlaw Feds, but at about 8:52 a.m. just before the Count #3, the judge said something about their "official duties", but should have said their official LAWFUL duties, as per that word in the Marshal's oath of office.  Was that ever entered into evidence?

* BTW the black man was stricken from the jury as an alternate.

Plus: during the huddle the judge asked Sven if he had any case law to back up something.  I forgot to ask him if he'd like for me to visit the N.H. Supreme Court Law Library to research this.  Maybe tomorrow.

That's it for now on this public computer, my 1/2 hr. time is up.

Yours truly, -- Joe

P.S. More later...

Modification: correct time (of not 9:15 am. but) 8:52 am by my notes

Dave Ridley

NH: Where is political prisoner Elaine Brown?

Activists are wondering why nothing's been heard from jailed tax protester Elaine Brown since authorities hauled her back to New Hampshire as a trial witness.  And that's just the tip of the iceberg in this general update of Brown-related news.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=edpKb7lteWk

JosephSHaas

Quote from: DadaOrwell on April 07, 2008, 07:23 PM NHFT
NH: Where is political prisoner Elaine Brown?

Activists are wondering why nothing's been heard from jailed tax protester Elaine Brown since authorities hauled her back to New Hampshire as a trial witness.  And that's just the tip of the iceberg in this general update of Brown-related news.

David: On Friday, March 28th I mailed an envelope of papers to her that included: (1) a copy of JJ's Day 2 + 3 Reports, (2) (a) some info on the BFA section of the G&C, and (b) a copy of my Reply #7157 on p. 479 of 3/26,Wed. @ 8:19 AM, (3) photographs of the N.H. Federal Buildings operated by the GSA, (4) a copy of the latest gold sealed certificate of: March 26th, (5) five pages copied from The AMERICAN HISTORY Magazine of Apr.'08 about Andrew Jackson, (6) and three papers about the Strafford County Commissions in Dover.

I think that the Federal goons in Connecticut went nuts when they say all these seals: (1) of the state [re: #4], and (2) the county [re: #6 above, being: actually two seals on each letterhead of the three Commissioners, Treasurer and Sheriff.]

These were NOT "Writ"s as circled on the front of my envelope with the RETURN TO SENDER sticker over Elaine's address, and some letter K in black ink.

Hey! And "they" call themselves a "Correctional Facility".  What the hell!? Who's in charge?  Baboons!?

I was going to go to see Monier about this as he put her into the custody of the B.O.P. that ought to be called the Baboons of Planet (of the Apes)! and so might pay him a visit sometime tomorrow: Tue., April 8th. ____

Yours truly, - Joe

P.S. Watch out for the "Spitting Baboon"! The Monkey's Uncle from Benson's Wild Animal Farm.  8)

note: She was in court last Tuesday afternoon, and so received on that day from my Friday mailing?, and opened and held for a day or two for a possible Saturday return, as I got it in today's mail: Mon., April 7th.

JosephSHaas

Quote from: DadaOrwell on April 07, 2008, 07:23 PM NHFT...

David,

In your video you question whether they still card me at the Federal gate.  The answer is: no.

Yesterday when I went through, one of the guards did tell me that he's heard that there's some policy of exemption* that I don't have to show any I.D. I told him yes, and walked through and to the clerk's office, and then upstairs to courtroom #4. My comment to him was also: you already know who I am.  ;D **

* This exemption to anybody asserting their rights as them wanting to see your I.D. is a mere request that can be denied.

** What gets me is that maybe there would have been more attendees at the Ed Brown Supporters' trial IF this "request" had not been put in place.  What I'd like to see is somebody they DON'T know TRY to get into the courthouse!

I thought this was a free country! Free to keep your mouth shut to federal agents who did NOT pay for your breakfast, so WHY expend energy in getting into some colloquy or conversation with them of in the formal.  Keep it informal and just say: hi, and go about your business.

- - Joe

Dave Ridley

good work joe
this will probably go in my next brown update story

someone please post updates about what happens today