• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Main thread for Ed and Elaine Brown vs the evil IRS, Part 27

Started by Kat Kanning, February 26, 2008, 06:24 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

JosephSHaas

Bill,  [ http://danrileyld.blogspot.com ]

When is Danny going to: (1) serve the defendants? in his Feb. 28th '08 filed case of:

Dan Riley v. U.S.A.
case #1:2008-mc-00021

down at: http://www.justia.com/us-states/rhode-island/courts/district_court/main-office.html

Federal Building and United States Courthouse
One Exchange Terrace
Providence, RI 02903-1270
401-452-7000

and: (2) file the Return of Service?

According to the man who just answered the phone, the case is sitting collecting dust because the ball is in his/Danny's court to do the service and return BEFORE the court can act.

Yours truly, - Joe

P.S. This case is now over two months old. It's been assigned to: (a) Judge Wm. E. Smith, and (b) Magistrate David L. Martin.

JosephSHaas

Here's another re-type:

Re: Contempt of Court [General Court]
To: kathleen dot sgambati at leg.state.nh dot us
and russells at metrocast dot net
Cc: cccwhite at aol dot com; john.dejoie at leg.state.nh dot us; hontgr at aol dot com; robert dot williams at leg.state.nh dot us; sylvia dot larsen at leg.state.nh dot us; maureen dot baxley at leg.state.nh dot us; priscillalockwood at verizon dot net; joylark1 at earthlink dot net; frank.tupper at leg.state.nh dot us; deborah dot wheeler at leg.state.nh dot us

"To: 1. State Senator Kathleen Sgambati, D, District 4, 25 Pine Street, Tilton, N.H. 03276; 603: 286-8931

2. Rep. David H. Russell (r), P. O. Box 60, Gilmanton Iron Works, N.H. 03837-0060, 603: 364-7449 [District 6]

RE: Contempt of General Court

Dear my Senator & State Representative, in the Legislature:

--Here's the Who***, What**, When*, Where****, Why****** and How***** that I'd like for both of you to deal with, and so ask that you please deal with it as suggested below.

--Back on June 14, 1883*, in accordance with Article I, Section 8, Clause 17 of the United States Constitution, we the people of the state of New Hampshire, through our elected officials in the capitol of Concord, granted "Consent" for the Federal government to do business in our state;

--The type** of consent was conditional, upon the filing of certain papers under oath with our N.H. Office of Secretary of State, by R.S.A. Ch. 123:1 but that was not done, as evidenced by the certificate of non-filing that I did receive on Sept. 10, 2001 (pre nine-eleven) from Bill Gardner, and in my file with his office, as updated through the end of last month, as still in-complete.

--Back in the 1980s I met Martin J. 'Red' Beckman, the author*** of 'The I.R.S. & The Black-Robed Mafia', over at the then Highway Hotel in Concord for his meetings with Ed Brown, the N.H. Militia after Red's 1/2 hour info-mercials during the game-show hour on W.M.U.R. T.V. Channel 9 out of Manchester.

--Fast forward to year 2001 and the I.R.S. case against my friend Andy Tempelman & his wife Priscilla and their son for the 'seizure' of their Ram-in-the-Thicket Restaurant & Home in Milford.  Such was seized by the Feds, but how?  As militants with force as evidence, as compared to the lawful and the legal: 1-8-17 to 123:1.  Or in other words: unlawful and illegal.

--Then Ed Brown enters the picture again with his Dentist wife Elaine, and their cases against the Feds, and the Feds against them.  My attempt at getting this exculpatory evidence before the court by way of a Rule 36 requirement upon the prosecutor, Wm. Morse, but who did a cover-up, currently being contested by my complaint of last Wednesday, April 23rd to the court.

--So to give the court the opportunity to correct itself, instead of sending victims away out of state for to be corrected into THEIR way of thinking that be in error at the Correctional Facilities holding no such course with classes on the Constitution that would expose this corruption.

--Now Therefore, anyway, would you please House Rule 36 and Senate Rule #__ endorse my Article 32 Petition that Stephen McAuliffe, the Chief Judge there report to the House State-Federal Relations Committee in the L.O.B.**** as the appropriate committee to go to, as by House Rule 4, for a show-cause hearing, to present any evidence to offset this non-filing, or be found in: Contempt of Court.*****

Thank you, - - - - - - - - - - - Joseph S. Haas, P. O. Box 3842, Concord, N.H. 03302, Tel. 603: 848-6059 (cell phone); legal resident of: Gilmanton; summer resident of: Boscawen, who works in the King City of Concord.

pc: my other: (1) State Reps. [District 11, Ward 4 Concord: Bouchard, DeJoie, Mackay, Reardon, + Williams; plus: for District 6 Boscawen: Baxley, Clarke, Lockwood, Tilton, Tupper + Wheeler] and Senators Larsen and Janeway, Districts 15 + 7 respectfully.

P.S. Why****** the Feds do not voluntarily correct themselves, is like a child needing a spanking, or in other words: the creator having to spank their creation, to make 'em 'wise up'!

footnote: see this e-mail letter re-typed as Reply #______ on page 489 over at http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=3868.7320 "

JSH

DonnaVanMeter

wasnt a parasite.... it was Reno whom took the footage before his departure from NH. I found it going through his effects after the arrests, and thought I would share it with you all here.

Quote from: JosephSHaas on April 29, 2008, 08:00 AM NHFT
Quote from: DonnaVanMeter on April 28, 2008, 11:23 PM NHFT
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4329724638126563382 
Elaines Dental Property

Thanks Donna. 

Who was this parasite who took the video? and when, with what camera? ______________

His "speak not" reminds me of Genesis 31:24 over to :37 of: "Whereas thou hast searched all my stuff, what hast thou found of all thy household stuff? set it here before my brethren and thy brethren, that they may judge betwixt us both." http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=1&chapter=31&version=46 reference the Laban search for Jacob.

What we have here is a "seizure", but of what type? By militants without evidence of a "legal" seizure.  Oh yeah, they'll say by Title #____ U.S. Code, Section #____ but how does that get into operation here in New Hampshire?  By first filing their operating papers with the N.H. Secretary of State by N.H. R.S.A. Ch. 123:1 from 1-8-17 U.S. Constitution, that has NEVER been done! OUT OF ORDER! "Point of Order".  Marshals: swoop in and take him OUT.  Judge: get him out of here! O.K. while on the outside I see this video trespasser's feet, and a glimpse of his accomplice in the parking lot, but who are they?  They "think" that they have permission, but isn't ignorance of the law no excuse!? Have they been briefed on this RSA 123:1? That's what Jamie Barrie with his co-hort said in court that day before I started waiving the certificate of non-filing.  They've been briefed on it, like "brainwashed" by his boss: Monier who is a sociopath, mentally unstable, and saying that the end justifies the means, to hell with procedural due process of law. Well, I've had enough of their bullshit!  WHO are these goons? Elaine ought to get their names and sue them civilly* in Grafton County Superior Court!

JSH

* for sevenfold the theft, by Proverbs 6:30-31 when you catch a thief. RSA Ch. 651:63 for Restitution, citing the State v. Fleming case, Vol. ___ N.H. REPORTS ___ (198__) wherein it cites a case over to another case that cites Blackstone's Commentaries that cites the Holy Bible.

P.S. Why the timing of this now? For to show prospective bidders toward a Public Auction?: a Sale with all FAULTS: for better or WORSE, them really manceptors, taking the instrument sold in their hand.  HOW did they gain access to replace the locks with new keys?  Festuca, and escutcheon. Woe worth the day. "Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge...." Luke 11:52; see http://www.constitution.org/lrev/rodell/woe_unto_you_lawyers.htm for "WOE UNTO YOU, LAWYERS!" by FRED RODELL, Professor of Law, Yale University, Written in 1939.

JosephSHaas

Sorry. The "when" explains it all.  Thanks for the details.  I reserve the right to substitute his name for their's AFTER the fact.  >:D That is IF they ever get past the NEW "No Trespassing" signs to put up WHEN the Fish & Game remove the ones there now.  Yet to hear back from their Law Enforcement unit as in an un-lawful mode now having failed to comply with the law themselves! RSA 91-A for a 5-day reply long overdue. -- Joe

Quote from: DonnaVanMeter on April 29, 2008, 04:24 PM NHFT
wasnt a parasite.... it was Reno whom took the footage before his departure from NH. I found it going through his effects after the arrests, and thought I would share it with you all here.

Quote from: JosephSHaas on April 29, 2008, 08:00 AM NHFT
Quote from: DonnaVanMeter on April 28, 2008, 11:23 PM NHFT
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4329724638126563382 
Elaines Dental Property

Thanks Donna. 

Who was this parasite who took the video? and when, with what camera? ______________

JosephSHaas

Here's a re-type of the 2-page ORDER.

This is just amazing: the judge is so pre-judicial that his sociopathic reasonings ought to land him flat on his face, outside the walls there as having been impeached so fast his head spins.

"- - - - - UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT - - - - -
............ DISTRICT OF NEW HAMPSHIRE ..............

U.S. DISTRICT COURT
DISTRICT OF N.H.
     FILED
2008 APR 28 P 12:53

IN THE MATTER OF: WILLIAM E. MORSE

BAR-3  DISCIPLINARY PROCEEDINGS

ORDER

--On April 23, 2008, Joseph S. Haas filed what appears to be a complaint of professional misconduct against Assistant United States Attorney William E. Morse.  Specifically, Haas alleges that Attorney Morse 'violated Federal Rule 36 by NOT presenting the exculpatory evidence of federal non-filing here in N.H. by RSA Ch. 123:1 from 1-8-17 U.S. Constitution to either the judge +/or either of the two defendants' during trial in the case of United States v. Edward Brown, et al, 06-cr-071-SM.

--Haas' argument is facially without merit, both legally and factually.  To the extent a suggestion is made that the prosecutor withheld exculpatory evidence, the complaint does not identify what that evidence might be.  Because the complaint is frivolous, neither referral to another disciplinary body nor appointment of special counsel to investigate, prosecute, or make recommendations regarding disposition of the complaint is warranted. LR 83.5, DR-5 & DR-6.  For these reasons, the complaint is summarily dismissed.

SO ORDERED        Steven J. McAuliffe, United States District Judge
April 25, 2008
cc: Joseph S. Haas            2"

JSH

P.S. The judge is afraid of a hearing because then the evidence cannot be overlooked.  His overlooking to beyond the statute is his attempt at burying the truth.  The truth goes marking on toward his definite impeachment, and the pardoning by President of his victims.  Do not pass Go, do not collect your retirement McAuliffe. Shame on you, you are a disgrace to the human race, infested no-doubt by a demon or demons that need exorcising.  The lie is in you rather than the truth.  Please call me to set up an appointment to help your condition. Your sickness must not be allowed to spread: quarantine time.

JosephSHaas

Happy May Day!

http://resurrectionfern.typepad.com/resurrection_fern/2008/05/may-day-challen.html

Quote from: JosephSHaas on April 30, 2008, 12:09 AM NHFT
Here's a re-type of the 2-page ORDER.

This is just amazing: the judge is so pre-judicial that his sociopathic reasonings ought to land him flat on his face, outside the walls there as having been impeached so fast his head spins.
P.S. The judge is afraid of a hearing because then the evidence cannot be overlooked.  His overlooking to beyond the statute is his attempt at burying the truth.  The truth goes marking on toward his definite impeachment, and the pardoning by President of his victims.  Do not pass Go, do not collect your retirement McAuliffe. Shame on you, you are a disgrace to the human race, infested no-doubt by a demon or demons that need exorcising.  The lie is in you rather than the truth.  Please call me to set up an appointment to help your condition. Your sickness must not be allowed to spread: quarantine time.

JosephSHaas

Here's another re-type:

"U.S. Department of Justice
United States Attorney
District of New Hampshire
603/ 225-1552

April 30, 2008

William S. McGraw, Clerk
NH Superior Court Merrimack County
PO Box 2880
Concord, NH 03302-2880

Re: Joseph S. Haas v. Stephen R. Monier, et al.
     No. 2008-C-175, Merrimack County Superior Court

Dear Mr. McGraw:

--Rule 81.1 of the Rules of the United States District Court for the District of New Hampshire states that a party filing a notice of removal of an action from a state court to the Federal District Court must, within 10 days, also file a certified or attested copy of all records and proceedings of that state court and a certified or attested copy of all docket entries of that state court.  Accordingly, I am requesting that you mail to this office a certified or attested copy of all papers on record and a list of the docket entries in the above-captioned case.  Only one certification is needed for the entire package.  I do not need certification of the individual pages.

--If there is a charge for this, please bill this office.

Yours very truly,

THOMAS P. COLANTUONO
United States Attorney
   /s/ Seth R. Aframe
By:
Seth R. Aframe
Assistant United States Attorney

jnp"

JSH

JosephSHaas

The original of this re-type was: (1) filed @ exactly 3:55 p.m. at the N.H. Superior Court; and  (2) the copy was FILED MAY 01 2008 @ 4:20 PM U.S. DISTRICT COURT, DISTRICT OF NEW HAMPSHIRE.

"Thursday, May 1st, 2008

To: William S. McGraw, Clerk
      N.H. Superior Court Merrimack County
      P. O. Box 2880
      Concord, N.H. 03302-2880

re: Joseph S. Haas v. Stephen R. Monier, et al.
            No. 2008-C-175, Merrimack County Superior Court

Dear Clerk McGraw:

--This is to acknowledge my receipt of this 'NOTICE OF FILING OF NOTICE OR REMOVAL OF CIVIL ACTION' copy, with cover letter* and NOTICE OF REMOVAL** copies too, but that, as indicated in the last sentence and paragraph at page 2 of 2 of the NOTICE, it is not 'properly' removed because, as explained in the lawsuit these Title 28 U.S. Code Sections #1441, 1442(a)(1) and 1446 are not effective to be applicable withIN this state until the RSA Ch. 123:1 filing with our N.H. Office of Secretary of State, from 1-8-17 U.S. Constitution.  Neither is Rule # 81.1 in force either!

--Thus you are hereby instructed by me, in accordance with Article 8 of the New Hampshire Constitution, Part First & Bill of Rights to NOT certify nor cause to be delivered any of this file for this reason, but if not, then to at least charge them the fifty (50) cents per page plus for such certification, and pre-paid by the law in The Coinage Act of 1792, Section 20 that both the federal and states are bound thereto this requirement by the shall word, that is a must and mandatory duty!

Yours truly, - - - - - - - - - - Joseph S. Haas, P.O. Box 3842, Concord, N.H. 03302, 603: 848-6059

pc: Seth R. Aframe, Assistant United States Attorney, 53 Pleasant Street, Concord, N.H. 03301; 603 / 225-1552 [ @ 4:27 PM]

and The U.S. District Court, Warren B. Rudman Bldg./ Concord, N.H. 03302 re: Civil No. 08-169"

JSH

JosephSHaas

Here's the re-type of the "NOTICE OF FILING":

"UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
DISTRICT OF NEW HAMPSHIRE

JOSEPH S. HAAS,                                         )
      Plaintiff
v.                                                              )   Civil No. 08-169
STEPHEN R. MONIER, United States Marshal,
and GARY DIMARTINO, his Chief Deputy,
      Defendants.                                          )

- -                                 NOTICE OF FILING OF
                         NOTICE OF REMOVAL OF CIVIL ACTION            --

TO: William S. McGraw, Clerk
      NH Superior Court Merrimack County
      PO Box 2880
      Concord, NH 03302-2880

Joseph S. Haas
      P.O. Box 3842
      Concord, NH 03302

--Please take notice that, on April 30, 2008, Thomas P. Colantuono, United States Attorney for the District of New Hampshire, filed with the Clerk of the United States District Court for the District of New Hampshire, a notice of the removal of the above-entitled action.  A copy of the notice is attached.

_______________ /s/ Seth R. Aframe
Seth R. Aframe
Assistant U.S. Attormey
Mass. Bar No. 643288
U.S. Attorney's Office
53 Pleasant Street, Fourth Floor
Concord, NH 03301-3904
603-225-1552
seth.aframe at usdoj dot gov

April 30, 2008"

JSH

JosephSHaas

Here's a re-type of the NOTICE OF REMOVAL:

--                        "UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT                                                                                                                                                                 
                             DISTRICT OF NEW HAMPSHIRE                   --

JOSEPH S. HAAS,  Plaintiff                          )

v.                                                          )     Civil No. 08-169

STEPHEN R. MONIER, United States Marshal,
and GARY DIMARTINO, his Chief Deputy,
                          Defendants                    )

--                     NOTICE OF REMOVAL OF CIVIL ACTION              --

--The United States of America, on behalf of the defendants, Stephen R. Monier and Gary DiMartino, by their attorney, Thomas P. Colantuono, United States Attorney for the District of New Hampshire, removes the above-captioned case for the following reasons:

1.  Stephen R. Monier and Gary DiMartino, official capacity defendants in this action, now pending in the Merrimack County Superior Court, entitled Joseph S. Haas v. Stephen R. Monier and Gary DiMartino, Docket No. 2008-C-175, are employees of the United States Department of Justice, U.S. Marshals Service.  No hearings have been set in this matter.

2.  The captioned case was commenced on April 16, 2008, by the filing of a Writ of Summons by the plaintiff.  A copy of the Writ of Summons is attached as Exhibit A.

3.  This removal is brought pursuant to 28 U.S.C. Sections 1441, 1442(a)(1) and 1446.  The action commenced against the defendants in state court is a Writ of Summons in connection with acts allegedly done by the defendants while acting in their official capacities as employees of the United States Department of Justice, U.S. Marshals Service, an agency of the United States.

--Therefore, this action now pending in the Merrimack County Superior Court is properly removed from that court to this Court, pursuant to 28 U.S.C. Sections 1441, 1442(a)(1) and 1446.

THOMAS P. COLANTUONO
United States Attorney
   /s/ Seth R. Aframe
By:
Seth R. Aframe
Assistant U.S. Attorney
Mass. Bar No. 643288
U.S. Attorney's Office
53 Pleasant Street, Fourth Floor
Concord, NH 03301-3904
603-225-1552
seth.aframe at usdoj dot gov

April 30, 2008"

JSH

JosephSHaas

Here's a re-type of the letter I did receive yesterday in the #10 envelope:

"ATTORNEY GENERAL
DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
33 CAPITOL STREET
CONCORD, NEW HAMPSHIRE 03301-6397

KELLY A. AYOTTE, ATTORNEY GENERAL
ORVILLE B. 'BUD' FITCH II, DEPUTY ATTORNEY GENERAL

April 28, 2008

Mr. Joseph S. Haas
P. O. Box 3842
Concord, New Hampshire 03302

Re: Advice issued regarding RSA 123:1
       Signs not conforming to RSA 635:4

Dear Mr. Haas:

--You have posed to several Executive Branch Officials questions regarding whether the Attorney General's Office has provided advice to the Governor of the State of New Hampshire regarding RSA 123:1.  I am responding on behalf of all of those Executive Branch Officials and this Office.  Whether the Attorney General has provided advice and if advice is provided, the substance of the advice provided, is privileged information and not subject to public disclosure by this Office.  New Hampshire Rules of Professional Conduct 1.6.

--You have raised with the New Hampshire Fish and Game Department your belief that signs posted on property under control of the federal government located in Plainfield, New Hampshire do not conform to the specifications set forth in RSA 635:4.  The law does not make it an offense to post signs that do not conform to the specifications set forth in RSA 635:4, therefore, we have advised the New Hampshire Fish and Game Department to take no action in response to your complaint.

Very truly yours, Orville B. Fitch II, Deputy Attorney General bud.fitch at doj dot nh dot gov

OBF/psm
Cc: Governor John H. Lynch, Executive Councilors, New Hampshire Fish & Game

266003.doc

- Telephone 603-271-3658 * FAX 603-271-2110 * TDD Access: Relay NH 1-800-735-2964 -"

JSH

Kat Kanning

Are these addresses all current?

Elaine Alice Brown #03924-049
Danbury FCI
Route 37
Danbury, CT 06811

Robert Wolffe
Merrimack County HOC
314 Daniel Webster Highway
Boscawen, N.H. 03303

Jason Gerhard
Strafford County Jail
266 County Farm Road
Dover, N.H. 03821

Danny Riley
Strafford County Jail
266 County Farm Road
Dover, NH 03820

Gonzalez, Cirino
Merrimack County HOC
314 Daniel Webster Highway
Boscawen, NH 03303

JosephSHaas

Yes,

Plus:

Edward-Lewis: Brown
#03923-049
P.O. Box 420
Fairton, N.J. 08320

-- Joe

P.S. When I write to Elaine, I spell it out of: Federal Correctional Institution and put Pembroke Station as she writes both on the return address on the upper left of the #10 envelope. It is on Route 37, and to be exact: 33 1/2 Pembroke Station, but that the number is not really needed, unless they get technical and return for a more complete address, like they did for Ed at P.O. Box 420 for Fairton, N.J. when I wrote without the correct zip code once, as the same numbers for Danny and Jason in Dover at 03820, but re-arranged for Ed at: 08320.

PPS For Reno and Bob I also use the word: Jail, rather than H.O.C. = The House of Correction.  The latter is where they're sent to if they're convicted as state inmates.  Then and only then are they supposedly "corrected" by learning in #__ classes in the course for the subject of which an element thereof they have supposedly violated is highlighted for the light bulb in their brain to turn on so that then they can see the light, because "Big Brother" is always right.  :glasses7: 

footnote: in one instance I gave the facility (Grafton County H.O.C. in North Haverhill, N.H.) a "Certificate of Non-Correction"  8) when they released me, like for serving 100 days for contempt of court, when by the N.H. Constitution, Part 2, Articles 22 + 23 the limit is ten (10) days since the judiciary used to be under the legislative branch, and since they're now claiming to be a co-equal branch, then how the hell can they get-away with this crap!? and so resulting in an Article 32 Petition as endorsed by House Rule 36 given over to Legislative Services by me for the House Speaker to send it over to the appropriate committee by House Rule #4, but her through him (Terri Norelli's legal counsel) writing back that it had to be personally handed to Jill there by THE State Rep. Thus no $monetary damages paid to me, but me with this 90-day credit, and available by transfer to anyone reading this or their friend or relative should they ever have a 10-day sentence, and like want to get out in five.  ;D

footnote #2: can somebody find out what classes Ed +/or Elaine have attended in their "Correctional" facilities, to inform them that the federal government can just "take-over" by force rather than to have to legally comply with the statute set up in the state (N.H. RSA Ch. 123:1) as the "Consent" factor from Article I, Section 8, Clause 17 of the U.S. Constitution? http://www.constitution.org/juris/fjur/1fj-ba.htm  As a federal taxpayer through my employer I want to make sure that the $_____ per day it costs to feed, clothe and shelter my friends is not just for "warehousing" is what I got as an excuse at the county level, taking them in a complaint to the Attorney General's Office of Consumer Protection for false advertising that it was an H.O.C. but withOUT classes, and so them telling me to get lost!

Kat Kanning