• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Main thread for Ed and Elaine Brown vs the evil IRS, Part 27

Started by Kat Kanning, February 26, 2008, 06:24 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

JosephSHaas

It's time to impeach the governor (Gov. John H. Lynch, of Hopkinton) for non-performance of his Art. 41 duty to enforce all legislative mandates, and in particular: the "shall" word in RSA Ch. 123:1 against the Feds to either: file, or get the hell out of town! - - Joe

P.S. I've had enough of the shenanigans over at the N.H. Supreme Court: one judge gives a LIMITed intervenor status to the Feds to file a Brief or Memo by a certain deadline, but then another judge ignores the deadline and reads that the Feds can lie that they are THE Defendant, and can pull the case over to their illegal court! Enough is enough.  To await Danny's Motion for an en banc hearing, to find out what the other three judges think and which judge they'll support? That could be #amount of time more.  I've had enough of their, what I call: dally justice.  They've toyed long enough with this case, by giving the Feds more than enough time to file the Brief, and now this latest bullshit.  Stop wasting my time! It's onto an Art. 40 impeachment! of the governor; or maybe each executive councilor first? for failing to so advise, by Art. 60, and so an Art. 63 impeachment!

footnote #1: I did just call the most senior Executive Councilor, Ray Burton* of Bath, at his home phone # 747-3662 and left a voice mail that he please ultimately advice the governor of that he (either Ray and the others +/or the governor, will be impeached!).  I then tried his Concord office # 271-3632 and talked with his secretary, Joanne, who said if I send him an e-mail he's good at getting back to the people.  I said: I "disagree" with you, as I wrote to him back on August 10th, 2007, hearing NOTHING back!  She said he was on the road today, a Tuesday, visiting Town Meetings, and will be in the home office tomorrow for all day!  Yeah! That's the time to call him.  So if anyone and everyone reading this could PLEASE call Ray and strongly advise him to advise the governor to "get back to" me, as he promised to do on Wed., May 2nd, 2007 that would be: GREAT!

Footnote #2: I did just call the governor's office at 271-2121 and Brittany answered the telephone as his receptionist.  I asked for Amy Harrington, who said that the governor would get back to me on Friday.  Friday of what week, month and now year?!  Brittany said that Amy doesn't work there anymore (I wonder why), and that I could leave a voice mail for Lilly Greene, the new head of that division since she's currently in a meeting, and so I did, and that maybe all of you all could do likewise.  I told her that a flood of calls might be just what the doctor ordered. ____ And if you're in town, this Office of: Citizens Services (or dis-services), is in Room 212 of The State House Annex.

* http://www.nh.gov/council/district1/

Quote from: JosephSHaas on August 10, 2007, 11:57 AM NHFT
Quote from: JosephSHaas on May 05, 2007, 11:03 AM NHFT
Quote from: JosephSHaas on May 03, 2007, 01:38 PM NHFT
Update: ...

--4b: ...the governor being ultimately responsible as per his Art. 41+51 duties, me seeing that his house in Hopkinton is liened for a pay-off of his non-performance of duty, having in effect stolen the next paycheck #__________ (Wed., May 9th) he gets every two weeks of $__________ to his RSA Ch. 94:1-a,I(a) GROUP MM $108,990  yearly salary, see http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/VI/94/94-1-a.htm cc: of this to go with my cover letter and form to garnish his wages over at the Personnel Office, later this afternoon, in the basement of The State House Annex, http://www.nh.gov/hr/ for Human Resources, and in particular http://www.nh.gov/hr/contacts3.html of Donna Raymond, draymond at admin.state.nh.us for the Executive Branch, Office of the Governor   ___________  Summary: To attached a moiety, or half his salary by the writ of elegit process in the court(s) if I have to,

First Draft lcover-etter To: Donna Raymond,
Personnel Office, Room #____
State House Annex (basement)
#__ Capitol Street
Concord, N.H. 03301
603: 271- ______
draymond at admin.state.nh.us
http://www.state.nh.us

Dear Ms. Raymond:

Would you please start your investigation toward a hearing on the violation of the Governor, John H. Lynch, having violated his RSA Ch. 92:2 oath of office http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/VI/92/92-2.htm as evidenced by the Secretary of State(*) CERTIFICATE copy I did give to him in person at the BFA section of The G&C Meeting Wednesday morning, May 2nd, with a copy to you on Monday, May 7th, and which he has "prompt"ly(**) by Article 14 failed to get back to me as promised, me looking for him to assert his Article 41+ 51 powers to enforce all legislative mandates, and herein against the Feds for that the federal government must, under the mandatory word: "shall" file the proper paperwork with the Office of Secretary of State BEFORE they can operate here withIN our state of New Hampshire.

Him not doing his job, brings me to my report against him to you to proceed like to garnish his salary, as noted over in the "United States" section for http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oath_of_office found by way of the http://www.google.com search engine for the words: "oath of office" in quotes at page 1 #2.  Notice therein too of the citation to Article VI, clause 3 of the United States Constitution, in that: "The Senators* and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound** by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution;...."  The limit, bound**, demarcation or boundary be that he, within this state in turn LIMIT the Feds to their jurisdiction as defined by RSA Ch. 21:4 http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/I/21/21-4.htm and expanded, but ONLY when done so by the Art. I. Sec. 8, Cl. 17 of the United States Constitution enabling legislation for when the "Consent" is given by the State Legislature, here in N.H. by RSA Ch. 123:1 http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/NHTOC/NHTOC-IX-123.htm back in 1883, but only AFTER that certain officer: __________________ (?) [name and title unknown***], has filed the proper paperwork with Bill Gardner's Office(*), that has NOT been done, as proven of the evidence to be marked as Exhibit #____ in your Executive Hearing.

The word: bound** defined as "Under obligation", and so the governor legally contracted by promise to me as his boss, in the master/ public servant relationship that compels him "to follow a certain course of action", and not this in-action of NOT doing his job, his "duty" is to do it, failing which he should show cause WHY he is NOT doing it, and if his answer is not in line with his oath, then to HALT his paychecks please to the "moiety" level until done, as by the "Writ of Elegit" process, or he is impeached by the Legislature by Article 40 whereupon his paychecks shall completely stop, of course.

Yours truly, - - - - - - - - - - - Joseph S. Haas, P.O. Box 3842, Concord, New Hampshire 03302, Tel. 603: 848-6059 (cell phone)

(**) Article 14, Part the First, N.H. Constitution & Bill of Rights, "prompt" = without delay, delay = postpone, post = after, pone = (corn)meal.

pc: The Executive Councilors who by their Art. 60 duty is "for advising the governor", is hereby instructed by e-mail, with signed copy to them too on Monday, to please so advise with the recommendation that what I did inform all of you about this past Wednesday be that he do his job of instructing the Feds to comply with the law! Failure of which there be NO such advisement by the Councilors will be treated by me as "maladministration" to result in an Article 32 Petition to be signed by a State Rep. ______________ in accordance with Rule 36 with his/her/their District Number(s) to give to the House Speaker for processing to the appropriate committee by House Rule 4 toward this Article 63 Impeachment.

* pc: also to Senator John E. Sununu (Attn: Nashua, N.H.  Office) who is IN SEARCH OF...this *** federal officer, and a public servant who is NOT in violation of his oath of office, as illustrated by his vote AGAINST the Graham Amendment over at http://www.progressivepatriots.com/oathoffice/keepingthepromise.html as found by Google again for: "oath of office" violation, page 2 #5.

UPDATE:  Here's a re-type of my e-mail letter (of 12:44 p.m. today) to Donna Raymond, in the State Personnel Office, of my official complaint against Gov. John H. Lynch. It was written over my e-mail letter to her of Sat., May 5th'07 @ 12:28 PM.

"Donna,

The RSA Ch. 541-A:29,II 120-day letter day deadline of Tue., Sept. 4th to my May 7th complaint against the governor is only 25 days away.

Yours truly, - - Joe

P.S. See page #11 of 25 in the archives for this letter at
http://newhampshireunderground.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=974;sa=showPosts;start=150 and my Reply #5272 on page 351 posted today at 11:14 AM over at:
http://newhampshireunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=3868.5265 in the P.S. section."

JosephSHaas

Update:

I did just call The Administrative Services @ 271-3204, see http://admin.state.nh.us/contactus.asp#comm and spoke with Laura, the receptionist, who said that Don Hill retired and that the new Commissioner is Linda Hodgden, and who is currently in a meeting, and so I did ask Laura: would she please have Donna Raymond get back to me by e-mail of TRYing to have placed on the Agenda for the next G&C: Governor & Council Meeting on Wed., March 26th that there be an "advising" in Item #___ on the Agenda that the governor get back to me within say: ten (10) days, like by RSA 123:1 of HOW he intends to enforce the "shall" word in RSA Ch. 123:1 by his Art. 41 powers.  On second thought, he's had more than enough time, to get back to me by THAT Friday, March 28th @ 2:00 o'clock p.m.! since he's getting a copy of this and the above delivered to his receptionist by me this afternoon, likewise with a cc: to all five Executive Councilors, Citizens Services, AND Administrative Services. The deadline for placement on the Agenda is this Thursday, March 13th by 4:00 or 4:30 o'clock p.m. and so if any and everybody could call and/or visit to here too in Room 120 of the State House Annex, at 25 Capitol Street in Concord, that would be even greater than just the above call to Ray Burton, and/or call/visit to Citizens Services.  As I told Laura, it was Bud Fitch, the Deputy Attorney General, who gave them an "opinion" that only licensing issues can be dealt with by Personnel when dealing with any public complaints, that I said was: a bullshit reply.  I still expect an answer to my complaint of: yes, or no, will I get that hearing against the governor or not? And if not, and "they" refuse to place this on the Agenda as Item #____ to pin the governor down to an exact day, time and place, for either THE answer or a MEETING toward an answer, then it's impeachment time folks!

JSH

Modification: I did just call my Executive Councilor, John D. Shea of Nelson, N.H. @ 847-9008, see http://www.nh.gov/council/district2/index.html and had a nice chat with him on skiing too.  I told him that I was dropping off three photocopies of Reply #___ of Aug. 10, 2007 @ 12:12 p.m., my current Reply #7086 + 7087 (this one) at his office this afternoon, and he said that's better than e-mail.  I did then ask him that if he had some time when in Concord either on this Wednesday or Thursday to PLEASE call or visit Donna Raymond in Admin. Services to please put this "advising" item #__ on the Agenda for the 3/26, Wed. G&C so that "they"/ the Executive Councils can advise the governor to either get back to me with THE answer by a certain day and time, or to have Kathy Goode, the scheduling secretary for the governor set up a meeting with him (with his legal counsel, the A.G.)  so that we can talk about what needs to be done by the shall word in RSA Ch. 123:1.  Thank you.

JosephSHaas

Here's a re-type:

" To: rburton at nh dot gov, jshea at nh.gov, bhollingworth at nh.gov, rwieczorek at nh.gov, debora.pignatelli at nh.gov

cc: draymond at admin.state.nh.us, Rep. David Russell (russels at metrocast dot net)

To: The Supreme Advisor Ray Burton*, http://www.nh.gov/council/district1/index.html and the other Executive Councilors who shall 'advise' the governor by your Art. 60 job description:

Well done, (1) as in a steak left sitting on the grill for over ten months now, since my Wed., May 2nd, 2007 visit to the BFA part of the G&C where and when you were witnesses to the statements when I asked the governor TWICE of WHEN he was going to get back to me, and he kept on saying either: I or we will get back to you, or (1) or well done my fine and loyal publioc servant.  Reference a photocopy of that certificate.

'Well', as Ronald Reagan used to say, it is certainly NOT #2 yet, you giving me the #1 treatment, or as in that Showgun movie of the 1970s, all I get is pissed on, like that supreme commander did to the vocal one who complained against the ruler's dictatorship or agenda.

And speaking of agenda to try to nail this down, as I did say on my way out of your office back in May: boy is that guy a slippery character or what!? re: the governor never answering my questions of WHEN.  His CITIZENS SERVICE woman: Amy Harrington (since either fired or she quit) telling me back then that he would get back to me on Friday, but now of which week, month and year!?

The bottom line is of the 'shall' word in RSA Ch. 123:1 and his Art. 41 duty to enforce all legislative mandates, as by the must word too, as an example of a mandatory requirement.  So WHEN can I get an answer from him, and WHEN will you advise him to do so?  Not to get into THE answer, but just the procedural due process of law, of WHEN can I expect an answer from him, on your advice?

Yesterday I also called Deputy Attorney General Bud Fitch (your legal council) to even see IF his lgeal counsel (the A.G. herself: Kelly Ayotte) even discussed this topic with him, or gave any opinion for his answer, and he said that even if that occurred, that is privileged communication(s) under the attorney/client privilege.  My reply is that of did you see CBS-TV '60 Minutes' on Sunday night?  about that convicted man who has been in prison for 26 years when both attorneys for the real killer could NOT disclose that their other client had confessed! And it put into an affidavit but not opened, until AFTER his permission to open AFTER his death.  One attorney going to the sentencing hearing for the 10 to 2 vote to put to death, that IF 12-0 he would have spoken up.  I always thought that life, liberty and property were equal sticks in the bundle of rights.

Now we have four (4) men in two county jails because of this NON-answer to RSA Ch. 123:1.  In other words, the governor pissing on the peons, like in that Showgun example.  Well, I say: enough is enough!

I've called Laura over at Administrative Services for Donna Raymond to please put this as item #___ on the Agenda for her department by the deadline of what? 4:00 p.m. tomorrow afternoon for the Wed. 3/26 G&C?  That the governor's final Friday deadline for a written answer to Joe Haas' question on RSA Ch. 123:1 to be by this Fri., March 28th @ 2:00 p.m. on what he intends to do about the federal non-filing with the Office of Secretary of State.  From THIS dept. since I've yet to get that 120-day answer by RSA Ch. 541-A:29,II to my May 7th complaint that Personnel hold a hearing of WHY we're paying a governor his salary every two weeks for NOT doing his job!  Bud Fitch giving them an 'opinion' that only licensing issues from the public can qualify as a subject matter for such a hearing.  That is bullshit!  The master is above the public servant and is supposed to be Art. 14 + 8 promptly accountable to him!

So let's get on with it.  Would you PLEASE call Donna Raymond at 271-3204 http://admin.state.nh.us/contactus.asp#comm after 1:30 p.m. today (since they are all in a meeting until then), and advise her to advise you to advise the governor to ANSWER the question within the next 16 days or over 1/2 a month away from today, him getting a copy of this from me in person @ __:_ o'clock p.m. this afternoon to both his receptionist and the new chief of CITIZENS SERVICE, or is it still a dis-service!?

Yours truly, - - - - - - - - - Joe / Joseph S. Haas, P.O. Box 3842, Concord, N.H. 03302, Tel. 603: 848-6059 (cell phone)."

JSH

* typo in the first e-mail to District #2 http://www.nh.gov/council/district2/index.html

JosephSHaas

Here's another re-type:

To: The five (5) Executive Councilors
cc: Donna Raymond of Admin. Services, and my State Rep. David Russell

plus: I did call the governor's office for Lilly a few minutes ago, but her not answering her phone, Brittany asking if I'd like to leave a voice mail, me saying: no, as the machine might be defective, to please take a note that she call Donna Raymond for a copy of my e-mail(s).

"Ray -- Are you there at home reading this?  Do you need me to give you a call to fill in the blanks?  You might advise the governor to read File #2007-0745 at the N.H. Supreme Court of this sovereignty issue of the state OVER the Federal government, as by the 'Consent' offer by RSA Ch. 123:1 from 1-8-17 U.S. Constitution.  We gave 'them' consent alright, on June 14, 1883, but what TYPE of Consent was it?  It was a conditional consent, UNDER the condition that they file the proper paperwork with our Office of Secretary of State.  You have a copy of the certificate of non-filing, and I've called the Federal Archives in Waltham, MAss. and they have no receipt for what might have been a misplaced, lost or stolen document over at Frank Meavers' State Archives on Fruit Street in Concord.  Plus sorry for the typo of #2, it supposed to have been #1 for you, I guess in the back of my mind, of my Executive Councilor, John Shea to actually walk over to see Donna to place this item #__ on the Agenda, or you to phone around, and/or maybe one or more of the other three Councilors to call, write +/or visit Donna Raymond about this.

Yours truly, - - Joe

P.S. The case #745 is that of Danny Riley v.s. the Superintendent of the Strafford County Jail, Dowaliby in Dover on an Appeal of NO hearing at the county court there (pure violation of procedural due process, and Art. 91, part 2 of the N.H. Constitution by former Assistant A.G. Steve Houran of Laconia), Danny getting a single judge order from Hicks that the U.S. Attorney file their Brief or Memorandum of Law by the March 3rd deadline by 4:30 p.m. (or have it postmarked by 6:00 p.m. that day for next-day delivery), but neither was done, and so another judge order by Jim Duggan (of Franklin Pierce Law Center) that the Intervenor AUSA be defined the Defendant, and that instead of the defendant allowed to push the case up to the Feds, the Feds can pull the case up there, that is pure bullshit!  needing correction by a full court opinion on this, Danny I presume in the process of filing a Motion for an En Banc hearing/ after maybe a Motion to Reconsider.  Him having found a case of a crime that occurred over at the Pease Air Base in Newington/Portsmouth, and because the Feds had NOT filed the paperwork it was NOT a federal crime, BUT a state crime, BELIEVE IT OR NOT! And so why the hypocrisy that's going on today by Duggan?  I think he needs to be impeached!"

JSH

JosephSHaas

Update:

Ray Burton's home phone line # 603: 747-3662 is busy.  He's calling Donna Raymond's office to set up a time for __:_ p.m. this afternoon to talk with her boss? Linda Hodgden.

- - Joe

Modification: One hour later (@ 12:49 p.m.) and it's still busy.

JosephSHaas

Here's yet another re-type:

"From: Joseph S. Haas (josephshaas at hotmail dot com)
Sent: Wed. 3/12/08 11:59 AM
To: gcweb at nh dot gov
Cc: G&C (jshea at nh dot gov)

To: Joanne Ruell, Executive Secretary
to the Executive Councilors
Concord, N.H. 03301

Joanne,

Is John Shea in the office today?

I spoke with him yesterday, and he said that his e-mail is not working properly, and to leave a copy of what I was talking about with you or on his desk so that he can know what to talk about on my request that he visit Administrative Services to get item #__ on the Agenda.

Please see the two e-mail forwards to follow, to please print-out and give to him or leave on his desk.  It's snowing right now, and so I won't be into Concord until maybe after you've closed for the day, and so if John is there now or later or tomorrow morning early, he can have this to deal with before the deadline of sometime tomorrow afternoon.

Thank you,

- - - - - - - - - Joe /
Joseph S. Haas
P.O. Box 3842
Concord, N.H. 03302
603: 848-6059 (cell phone)"

JSH

* Ref. http://www.nh.gov/council/contact.html

JosephSHaas

Dada Orwell:

David,

Thanks again for approaching the governor (Gov. John H. Lynch of Hopkinton) after that G&C [Governor & Council] Meeting of May 2, 2007 (or the following one?) when he told you that the Ed Brown anti I.R.S. case was "not on his radar screen" (even AFTER I had told him IN PERSON to his face, standing but a few feet away to the NW) about the certificate of non-filing by the Feds to N.H. RSA Ch. 123:1 at the BFA [Business & Finance Authority] section of his G&C when the public is invited to talk about "certificates" as one OUT OF ORDER in the Roberts Rules of Order in that their vote on that BFA certificate ought to be held in abeyance until AFTER this one is dealt with, as by his Art. 41 duty to enforce all legislative mandates by the "shall" word in the statute.

Are you going to be in the King City anytime today or tomorrow, as BEFORE the deadline for putting this as an item #__ on the Agenda for the next G&C meeting on Wed., March 26th starting @ 10:00 a.m., and WHAT day of the trial is that?  Maybe AS the criminal case is on-going, somebody could go to see the G&C and be there to answer any questions when this item #___ surfaces for discussion, with invited by Executive Councilor ________ so that there be a vote to affirm what the governor already said of that: "I'll get back to you" but now to pin it down for an exact day and time, plus that answer in writing!

Thank you, - - Joe

JosephSHaas

Update:

I just called the governor's office again at 271-2121 and reached "Chicky", the afternoon receptionist, who tried connecting me to Kathy Goode, who schedules all appointments with the governor, but that she was not answering the phone (I wonder why? Chicky: may I say who's calling? yes - Joe Haas), and so I left her a voice mail to please e-mail me back for a copy of these two e-mails to all five Executive Councilors to forward to her, and to set up a day and time to meet with the governor on this N.H. R.S.A. Ch. 123:1.  I told her about the Riley case finding that Pease Air Base case, and the shenanigans of Duggan to the Hick's Order, needing an En Banc hearing, plus the fact that I WILL be at the next BFA section of the G&C Meeting to assert this certification again if I have too, but to avoid such, to please schedule that meeting.

So to await and see IF the governor will meet with me privately, or to have to use the FORCE of the Councilors to get him to do his Art. 41 job by this PUBLIC action for his re-action! 

After my message was recorded, I went silent so as to trigger the options list, by pressing 3 as done, and the woman's voice recording saying to press #2 if urgent, me still on pause, it going to a verbal indication that your message has been delivered.

Yours truly, -- Joe

JosephSHaas

Quote from: JosephSHaas on March 12, 2008, 10:51 AM NHFT
Update:

Ray Burton's home phone line # 603: 747-3662 is busy.  He's calling Donna Raymond's office to set up a time for __:_ p.m. this afternoon to talk with her boss? Linda Hodgden.

- - Joe

Modification: One hour later (@ 12:49 p.m.) and it's still busy.

Update: This just found by me in my hotmail inbox:

"From: Raymond S. Burton (ray.burton4 at _______ ) [private?]
Sent: Wed 3/12/08 12:50 PM
To: josephshaas at hotmail dot com

----

Cc: Kelly.Ayotte at doj.nh dot gov ; Goode, Kathy [click to find: Kathy.Goode at nh dot gov]
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 12:00 PM

Joe- I have sent this all to Kelly Ayotte, Attorney General and Bud Fitch of NH k Kathy Goode at the Gov's Office for a response if they deem appropriate. Ray Burton"

---- Original Message ----
From GCWEB
To: ray.burton4 at ____; bonds at _____ (=?) ; b.hollingworth at _______
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 10:57 AM
Subject: FW B.) Item #___ on the Admin. Services Agenda (RSA 123:1 answer!)

---Original Message---
From: Joseph S. Haas [mailto:josephshaas at hotmail dot com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 10:19 AM
To: Burton, Raymond; Shea, John; Hollingworth, Beverly; Wieczorek, Ray; Pignatelli, Debora
Cc: Raymond, Donna L.; Rep. David Russell
Subject: B. Item #___ on the Admin. Services Agenda. (RSA 123:1 answer!)

PROGRESS REPORT REQUESTED."

Note: this was sent because I had mis-spelled Pignatelli, to make sure she got her copy.  To call her now...  Plus: when Ray wrote of: "this all", I presume he means A, B + C? To wait and see if/when the A.G. +/or Kathy Good reply as like to verify receipt of all three e-mails, and if not, then I can forward them to them, particularly the third one labeled C with that Pease Air Base example in Danny's case of that Duggan of the Supremes ought to know better, and so needing this en banc action, +/or this Executive check-and-balance.

JSH

JosephSHaas

Update on the criminal charges against: Bill Miller

They're trying to up them from misdemeanors to a felony/ies.

Tomorrow, Thu., March 13th @ 9:00 o'clock a.m

there will be a hearing in courtroom #___

over at the Strafford County Superior Court, in Dover.

- - Joe

JosephSHaas

Quote from: JosephSHaas on March 12, 2008, 10:40 PM NHFT
Update on the criminal charges against: Bill Miller

They're trying to up them from misdemeanors to a felony/ies.

Tomorrow, Thu., March 13th @ 9:00 o'clock a.m

there will be a hearing in courtroom #___

over at the Strafford County Superior Court, in Dover.

- - Joe

The hearing was actually a huddle between the prosecutor, the public defender and the judge.

Bill came in with handcuffs on and attached to his belt so that he could not do any swinging.

Before that, at about 8:59 a.m. I went through the doors to courtroom #1 to meet Marie, Bernie and some other friends of the family talking to some form of guantlet of goons before we sat down on the benches, and I said hi to Bill on his way to the defense table to the right/south.  Judge Steven Houran, presiding, that same judge who violated Danny's procedural due process* of law, by having NO Art. 91 hearing.

It was over in about 1-2 minutes.

So we huddled in the hallway and the sit-down guard asked us to move. We headed in that direction he pointed to, me saying I was going to check out something at the Clerk's Office, and returned to see them in the same spot. A teacher of Bill's was there for support, and said not to make too many waves, as it might backfire on Bill.  My questions to the Clerk were standing operating procedure: (1) Do they have his RSA Ch. 123:1 oath of office there, or a copy (originals usually on file with Bill Gardner's Office of Secretary of State, in Concord), and (2) Do they have proof of his having attended the required annual continuing judicial education training seminar by Supreme Court Rule #___.  The woman Clerk or Deputy Clerk, I didn't ask her name nor title, told me that April is the secretary to the judge and I could wait.  I said no thanks and left.

I went down in the elevator to the County Attorney's office because one of Marie's friends checked the Strafford County Attorney's website and this so-called Public Defender is still listed as a prosecutor, as of a few days ago on her computer printout.  When I tried to get this information, the "Investigator" who was upstairs and overhearing our conversation, took the back stairs down to intercept me by in effect telling me to get lost, he would not say who the computer technician was who was giving out this supposed false information to the public.  Marie's friend Dottie was to follow this Attorney Keable to the Dover District Court where he was supposedly prosecuting a case.  A "double dipper"?  Is that legal?  O.K. as long as in a different court? Or in other words FOR the state there, but AGAINST the State here? He puts on two different hats at two different times and places?

Anyway, he gave us his business card: Steven J. Keable, 53 Silver St., P. O. Box 632, Dover, N.H. 03821, 603: 742-1461, Fax 742-1491 stevenjkeable at yahoo dot com.

I then went back to the County Attorney's office to try to see that Attorney ________ who was in on Danny's case of writing of no objection to the Feds pulling his case over to Pleasant Street, but then another gov't goon was there to block me after I had asked the woman to please get me this attorney's name, but with NO file at all on Danny in their database.  Me asking this man WHO he was with a refusal to answer.  I told him I was going to the County Commissioner's Office.  He followed me down the hall, and when I spoke with Jean, she said: hello to "Tom"  >:D hovering over me I said I didn't like that, him saying he wasn't hovering.

I had a nice chat with Jean, and thanked her for sending me a copy of the U.S. Marshal - Superintendent of the Jail contract, but that I told her I think this is illegal, as the Feds bypassed the Secretary of State's Office by RSA 123:1 to where they must go first BEFORE dealing with any political subdivision of the state.  She said that the next meeting of the Commissioners is Thu., March 27th @ __:__ o'clock a.m./p.m.(?) and that she will look into putting me as an item #__ on the Agenda. I said: thank you, and left...

...to go over to see Jail Super. Warren Dowaliby, and had a nice chat with him in the Visitor Area.  I asked him is Thu., March 27th is O.K. with him, and he said: yes, but he goes over there only when called by them to be present.   The point being that the County Attorney on Danny's case was merely giving his opinion to the Supremes that it would probably be O.K. with the Commissioners who make the actual "decisions", or have they somehow delegated these decision-making powers to him, AND to the past Superintendent to enter into contract with the Feds?  I think once they find out it's illegal as in violation of RSA 123:1 from 1-8-17 U.S. Constitution, that maybe THEN Danny can have some more legal ammunition to use in his federal court case, that starts that Monday morning.

Plus BTW The Strafford County Delegation meets this Saturday morning/afternoon(?) at: ________ (the Complex?) to where all the State Reps will be voting on the budget, and so if anybody is around there, maybe a chit chat with a few Reps either before +/or afterwards about this illegal contract, and if they'd like to attend the 3/27 meeting, could be had, plus that of to impeach the judge for violation of "due process"* rights.  You'd think the County Attorney would support the law, rather than to let this judge get away with NO hearing on Danny's case.

A copy of Marie's first-draft OBJECTION that Dottie was handing out to everybody to type next, in a few minutes or tomorrow.  Bill said on the way out that his next hearing is: June 30th.  Marie said that except for last night over at the County Jail, he's been in SPU/ Special Protective Unit, up at the N.H. State Prison in Concord.

Yours truly, -- Joe

JosephSHaas

Quote from: JosephSHaas on March 13, 2008, 11:21 PM NHFT
Quote from: JosephSHaas on March 12, 2008, 10:40 PM NHFT
A copy of Marie's first-draft OBJECTION that Dottie was handing out to everybody to type next, in a few minutes or tomorrow....

"- - - - - - - - - - - THE STATE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE - - - - - - - - - -
STRAFFORD,SS                                          SUPERIOR COURT

THE STATE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE
v.
WILLIAM MILLER
DOCKET #'s 07-S-1218, 1219, 1220

NON-CONSENT AND OBJECTION TO PROCEEDINGS

--I, Marie Luise Miller, holding Power of Attorney of my son, William Dexter Miller and on behalf of my son, do convey non-consent and objection to any and all proceedings, issuing from the kidnapping of William Dexter Miller of October 21, 2007, by any and all agencies of the State of New Hampshire.  William Dexter Miller has also been victimized by judgment altering drugs since October 23, 2007 while incarcerated by the State.  I also rescind and revoke William Dexter Miller's signature on any presumptive agreements, whether verbal or by signature, or documents presented by State officials or Officers of the Court.

--This entire matter is void ab initio (See N.H. Supreme Court filing January 31, 2008) owing to the egregious violations of due process and civil rights violations.

Date: March 12, 2008

Respectfully submitted,

Marie Luise Miller
1 Summer Street
Farmington, N.H. 03835"

JosephSHaas

Update:  I called the office # and she said that he was in a meeting but took my name to relay to him that I would be in later today to my mailed letter to him of February 1st of over a month ago, me never even getting an acknowledgment of its receipt let alone this State Agency not even obeying the law, re: that RSA Ch. 91-A statute to get back to the citizen within ten (10) days, like eight [8] business days counting the weekends of Saturday** + Sunday, when in the old days it was that if you got there early in the morning, you'd get your answer by the end of the day under the "prompt"* provision in Article 14, Part 1st, N.H. Constitution & Bill of Rights for "them" to be Art. 8 accountable to us, and in this answer to the quality too.

* prompt = without delay
delay = postpone
post = after
pone = meal.

note: the lunch hour, now down to half an hour? them working from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 o'clock p.m. = an eight hour working day.

** In the really old days, some government offices were even open until 12:00 noon on Saturdays to accommodate the working man. I remember Plymouth District Court even had "Night Courts" on Wednesday nights.

Quote from: JosephSHaas on February 01, 2008, 09:28 AM NHFT
An Open Letter to:

James C. Van Dongen, KB1ETY
Public Information Officer
State of New Hampshire
Dept. of Safety
33 Hazen Drive
John H. Hayes Safety Building
Concord, N.H. 03305
603: 271-2231 office
603: 223-3641 Direct Dial
FAX 225-7341

Dear Officer Dongen:

--This is to follow up my transaction with the Town Clerk of Gilmanton yesterday morning, when she took my FRNs (Federal Reserve Notes), debased coins, and check for processing of the renewal of my auto registration of $136.70 that includes the Moose Plate, of which I did receive the stickers, and could have paid another $8.00 for a different numbered plate, but chose to keep the one I have. [Debra A. Cornett, Town Clerk, 503 Province Road, Gilmanton, N.H. 03237, 603: 267-6716]

--She said that my check was being processed through the T.D. Banknorth of Alton, as to where I suppose is where the notes and debased coins are likewise converted into the quality of lawful money coin as prescribed by Section 20 of the Coinage Act of 1792, that she is under a duty to obey by her RSA Ch. 92:2 oath of office to be in compliance with the constitution and laws/ statutes of New Hampshire, including Art. 97 as annotated to the Jackson case referring back to this Coinage Act and see also Chapter 28 Laws of New Hampshire for 1794.

--A report of such activity was given over to: T.D. Banknorth at their Concord office at 143 North Main Street, N.H. 03301 T: 603 229-5719 for Valerie dot Anderson at TDBanknorth dot com , the Customer Service Representative, who, after a few minutes talk with me in her office cubicle,  walked out and called in for back-up with another Valerie LNU, and their branch manager Donna Maynard, who took my written report with attachment to get back to me of "when available", re: the coins of such quality away from the 12+5=17% allowance to be placed into reserves by RSA Ch. 390:6, and so $126.70 x 83% = $105.16 there for the Title 12 U.S. Code Section 411 redemption of my remainder notes and more.

--So with that as a background, exactly $81.20 is being, or has been already sent to the cashier of your outfit, _____________ who is likewise duty-bound to obey the law, and in particular that Section 20 as quoted here in: "That the money of account of the United States shall be expressed in dollars...And that all accounts in the public offices and all proceedings in the courts of the United States shall be kept and had in conformity to this regulation." Would you please verify this in writing, and so my friend, and former State Rep. Dick Marple of Hooksett can finally be paid his $100.00 per year Article 15 just compensation, in piecemeal if need be, starting with the payment on my account and others as by law for every transaction! and especially since by their own Section 16 of the Federal Reserve Act, so much gold bullion is placed on deposit as a reserve with the U.S. Mint, for a guarantee that we do not get to fiat money like in other countries.

--A copy of this to go over to "Law Enforcement" if I have to, being that other branch or Division of State Police 03305-0002 here, Attention: Prosecution Unit @ 271-7665 [Frederick H. Booth, Director @ 271-2575] if you do not merely say that: "The buck stops here", but go along with this corruption of accepting what's called check-book credit, that is merely a step in the right direction toward redemption.  The bottom line being taken up to the top and very top of Administration and Commissioner respectfully if I have to, because Wesley J. Colby, Director, Division of Administration is on a mission "to ensure effective and efficient revenue collections" and might I add: legal and lawful collections too, to his http://www.nh.gov/safety/divisions/administration/ website page [see also http://www.nh.gov/safety/commissioner/contactus.html for the Administration Supervisor epierce at safety.state.nh.us ] failure of which, by audit, the Commissioner, John J. Barthelmes at http://www.nh.gov/safety/commissioner/index.html ought to fire him! "The Commissioner is appointed by the Governor, with the consent of the Executive Council" http://www.state.nh.us and so reflective back to him and them for similar accounts to be kept at the Business Finance Authority too and mentioned here, because of the Public Hearings at the G&C every 2-weeks to maybe have them in-compliance send over the lawful money to this division, in what is hoped-not-to-be another Ponzi scheme! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

-So by RSA Ch. 91-A I do ask for the documentation please of the fulfillment of you having received the quantity and quality of coin from this town and bank transaction over to you by either delivery of such, or checkbook credit or electronic transfer, and if either of the latter two, of the conversion from paper to coin on your end of the deal with the state bank being CITIZENS BANK I've been told, failure of which payment to you from them I do hereby instruct you by Article 8 + 14 to a prompt accounting to notice that bank with your own RSA Ch. 382-A:3-503(b) verbal or written Notice of Dishonor before the RSA Ch. _____ 2:00 p.m. deadline, or you'll have to return the following day, and deal with this theft accordingly. You're given up to thirty (30) days to so notice, by RSA Ch. 382-A:3-503(c), and so by March ____, for when and where on February ___ your attempt at collection I'd like to witness at the scene of the crime.

Yours truly, - - - - - - - - - - Joseph S. Haas, P.O. Box 3842, Concord, New Hampshire 03302, Tel. 603: 848-6059 (cell phone).

JosephSHaas

Update:

On February 26th Jean Miccolo, the Administrative Assistant sent me a signed cover letter with a copy of this Intergovernmental Agreement Number 49-99-0104.  Notice the #49 is for the State of New Hampshire in BOTH Ed & Elaine's inmate numbers, and so a BOP thing.

The "Authorized...Federal" agent was and still is(?) Renita L. Barbee, with the "Title" of "Grants Analyst" [United States Marshals Service, Witness Security & Prisoner Operations Division, Washington, DC 20530-1000] who signed on 5/30/07 and with the "Signature of Person Authorized* to Sign (Local)" being Raymond F. Bower, County Administrator [ Strafford County House of Corrections, 266 County Farm Road, Dover, NH 03820, Tax ID #02-6000860;  Tel. (603) 742-1458 Email: rbower at co.strafford.nh dot us] 6/13/07 and with an "Effective Date June 1, 2007" plus: "Facility Code(s) 2GD" whatever than means.

* So my question is: WHO "Authorized" Bower to sign?  ___________ and WHY did they allow the Feds to by-pass RSA Ch. 123:1?  I think whoever authorized this was and is in violation of their RSA Ch. 92:2 oath of office!

To call and e-mail the Dover Reps now to see who can be available tomorrow either before or right after the Delegation Meeting to talk about investigating this for one of their constituents: Jason Gerhard, a voting member there now he told me a few weeks ago.

Yours truly, - - Joe Haas

Quote from: JosephSHaas on February 22, 2008, 10:56 AM NHFT
Quote from: coffeeseven on February 22, 2008, 12:02 AM NHFT
He should request the Anarchist's Cookbook or 101 Things To Do Until The Revolution.

F.Y.I. The inmate in charge of the book cart is a federalie who gets paid $1.50 per day. Maybe if he got paid more he'd get a new cart of books every what? three (3) months!? How lazy can you get!?

Plus reference the Feds: I presume a copy of Gary DiMartino's 2-page DECLARATION of Fri., Feb. 8th (2 weeks ago) is now posted over at http://danrileyld.blogspot.com ? He wrote in paragraph #3 of 3 on page 2 that "Pursuant to an 'inter-governmental agreement' (IGA) executed on March 2, 1999, between the USMS and the Strafford County (New Hampshire) House of Corrections (SCHC), which continues in effect at this time, Mr. Riley has been held as a federal detainee at the SCHC on the USMS's behalf since September 19, 2007.  He remains in such custody at the present time. -- I declare, under penalty of perjury, that the foregoing is true and correct." G.D., Chief Deputy United States Marshal.

I just called the Jail there http://www.co.strafford.nh.us/jail/ @ 742-3310 and asked the  man who the F.O.I.A. person was.  He didn't know, so I said: (1) The Freedom of Information Act, and (2) the magic numbers of RSA Ch. 91-A, Right to Know, http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/NHTOC/NHTOC-VI-91-A.htm and then he said Mr. Bowers*, with an s, and to call 742-1348 as I did but it merely rang about 20 times.  So I called the County Commissioners http://www.co.strafford.nh.us/officers.htm @ 742-1458 and the woman there said that Mr. Ray Bower's* extension is #4100 and patched me through to his voice mail.  I left a message that I would like a copy please of this agreement**, and although I didn't have to give a reason, I said that I find it absurd that the U.S. Marshal's Service would "by-pass" the Secretary of State's Office (re: RSA Ch. 123:1 http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/NHTOC/NHTOC-IX-123.htm ), and deal with WHOever at the County, I would like to know WHO they were and/or are to agree to such an illegal and unlawful contract!

JSH  ** and left him my name, address and telephone # to where to send it. Gary D. too lazy to enclose a copy with his DECLARATION in Danny's Appeal #2007-0745 at the N.H. Supreme Court. This DECLARATION filed as a supplement to the 5-page PETITION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA TO INTERVENE, as commented to by Danny, to highlight in my next reply...