• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Main thread for Ed and Elaine Brown vs the evil IRS, Part 27

Started by Kat Kanning, February 26, 2008, 06:24 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

JosephSHaas

Quote from: JosephSHaas on March 14, 2008, 12:05 PM NHFT
Update:
* So my question is: WHO "Authorized" Bower to sign?  ___________ and WHY did they allow the Feds to by-pass RSA Ch. 123:1?  I think whoever authorized this was and is in violation of their RSA Ch. 92:2 oath of office! ...

Quote from: JosephSHaas on February 22, 2008, 10:56 AM NHFT
Quote from: coffeeseven on February 22, 2008, 12:02 AM NHFT

I did just call Jean Miccolo @ 742-1458 [e-mail: jmiccolo at co.strafford.nh dot us] and she told me that the Commissioners were the ones who authorized him to sign, her reasoning in that they do NOT need state permission to sign with ANY federal agency.  But that the Feds definitely NEED state "Consent" by 1-8-17 U.S. Const., and that we gave them a "conditional" consent by RSA Ch. 123:1 but that they FAILed to comply! So no illegal acts by the Commissioners, just that their contract is VOID since the federal party signing was not "legally" authorized.  She might have been given permission to sign by her boss, but that him or her had to go through the Office of Secretary of State, of the State of New Hampshire BEFORE dealing with any withIN the state of New Hampshire governmental unit.

- - Joe

P.S. I also called The City of Dover @ 516-6023 for the Manager's Office over to the Clerk who told me that the County buildings are in Ward 6, and so by the http://www.state.nh.us website to the Legislative Branch and the "Who is my Legislator?" section I find three State Reps there of: Earle Goodwin, Roland P. Hofemann, and William V. Knowles, at their respective websites of: http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/ns/billstatus/legdetails.asp?txten=376342 and http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/ns/billstatus/legdetails.asp?txten=376476 and http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/ns/billstatus/legdetails.asp?txten=375739

I spoke with Donna for Earle (on the Municipal and County Government Committee) at 742-4136, to send him an e-mail at earlegoodwin at hotmail dot com, then called Rep. Hofemann [on the Labor Committee] @ 749-4154 and had a nice chat with him, who might make such a 3/27,Thu. Commissioner's Meeting on this subject matter IF he's not busy that day in Concord, where he said Wm. Knowles is the Chairman of the Criminal Justice Committee and so "very" busy EVERY day, and the best time to reach him @ 742-4136 of after 6:00 p.m. ___ Yes, I've known him as a committee member under the then Republican Chairman David Welch, the Democrats in the majority now, and so him in charge and on his ninth (9th) term so x 2-yr. terms = 18th year! He reminds me of: former Governor Sherman Adams, my former boss at Loon Mountain Ski Area in Lincoln, 1960s + 70s.

Them not needing to be there since the governor, by Art. 41,  is "responsible" for the enforcement of all legislative mandates as by the shall word in RSA 123:1, just that they ought to honor the work of their predecessors in having this put onto the books for future and this current generation of us, so as not to be trampled over with by the Feds! Plus maybe to be THE Legislators to start that Art. 40 BILL OF IMPEACHMENT against the governor for NOT doing his job, and who is and will be ultimately responsible for paying the victims of this travesty of justice too! like to the tune of $2,500 per day of wrongful incarceration per the formula in the Veronica Silva case at The State Board of Claims, [ mid 1980s, Andru Volinsky, her attorney getting $5000 from her $25,000, see the front page stories of the http://www.unionleader.com of the day now on microfilm at the library ] and up to the statutory limit of: $250,000 per case.  And: We the People should NOT have to have this paid out of General Revenue, but from the governor's own pocket, to lien his house in Hopkinton if that's what it takes! in a court case of course, and before a jury by Art. 20.

JosephSHaas

The Strafford County Commissioners WILL be in violation of their RSA Ch. 92:2 oaths of office (future tense), when AFTER the meeting of imparting to them this CULPABLE mental state of knowing such a VOID contract exists, that they do NOT mark it void, and if they let it continue in operations, right?

JosephSHaas

Quote from: JosephSHaas on March 13, 2008, 11:21 PM NHFT
Quote from: JosephSHaas on March 12, 2008, 10:40 PM NHFT
- - Joe
I then went back to the County Attorney's office to try to see that Attorney ________ who was in on Danny's case of writing of no objection to the Feds pulling his case over to Pleasant Street, but then another gov't goon was there to block me after I had asked the woman to please get me this attorney's name, but with NO file at all on Danny in their database.  Me asking this man WHO he was with a refusal to answer.  I told him I was going to the County Commissioner's Office.  He followed me down the hall, and when I spoke with Jean, she said: hello to "Tom"  >:D hovering over me I said I didn't like that, him saying he wasn't hovering.

I had a nice chat with Jean, and thanked her for sending me a copy of the U.S. Marshal - Superintendent of the Jail contract, but that I told her I think this is illegal, as the Feds bypassed the Secretary of State's Office by RSA 123:1 to where they must go first BEFORE dealing with any political subdivision of the state.  She said that the next meeting of the Commissioners is Thu., March 27th @ __:__ o'clock a.m./p.m.(?) and that she will look into putting me as an item #__ on the Agenda. I said: thank you, and left...

...to go over to see Jail Super. Warren Dowaliby, and had a nice chat with him in the Visitor Area.  I asked him is Thu., March 27th is O.K. with him, and he said: yes, but he goes over there only when called by them to be present.   The point being that the County Attorney on Danny's case was merely giving his opinion(*) to the Supremes that it would probably be O.K. with the Commissioners who make the actual "decisions", or have they somehow delegated these decision-making powers(*) to him, AND to the past Superintendent to enter into contract with the Feds?  I think once they find out it's illegal as in violation of RSA 123:1 from 1-8-17 U.S. Constitution, that maybe THEN Danny can have some more legal ammunition to use in his federal court case, that starts that Monday morning....

Revelation:  That "Tom" character, was probably THE County Attorney himself: Thomas P. Valardi.

Notice in my Reply #7101 of yesterday [Fri. 3/14 @ 1:27 PM]  that Jean / Jean Miccolo told me "that the Commissioners were the ones who authorized him, [Raymond F. Bower, County Administrator (742-1458 rbower at co.strafford.nh dot us)] to sign, her reasoning in that they do NOT need state permission to sign with ANY federal agency." This explanation to me, indicating what I suspect was an indoctrination of some conversation between her and Tom after I left.  Somehow trying to justify their actions as not illegal, but then as I've explained in my Reply #7102 @ 1:36 PM there be NO violation of an RSA Ch. 92:2 oath when something is done NOT knowingly, but that the "CULPABLE mental state" does not take effect until after they know that the other party signed the document "illegally" and they continue on with it anyway!

So the reason for to tell the Commissioners to their face, in an official meeting, that either they rescind the contract, or they ought to be brought up on charges in a civil suit, if need be, for their eviction, but where?  Answer: through the same county court, with the judge that never gave Danny his day in court, as a violation of procedural due process, and so another judge to preside over a jury trial, because he would be dis-qualified as a "brother of the bar" with prejudice in any actions to protect him. 

Now to see if the County Attorney does the right thing to advise his client, The County Commissioners, correctly.

Yours truly, - - Joe Haas

note: (*) The County Attorney, either by delegation of authority to act for the Commissioners or not, as by just his opinion that they'd probably approve of, after-the-fact, like to endorse at their next meeting on: _______ (was that done, or not?, or will be?) never  provided the N.H. Supreme Court with either the Brief or the Memorandum of Law by the deadline, but merely endorsed the actions from the U.S. Attorney's office to pull the state case to the Feds, when the U.S. Code reads that only the Defendant can push the case to there.  So in other words: the County Attorney going from a defense to an offense position.  Offensive in my book.  It being merely an opinion anyway, and rotten at that. There needing to be this action at the Commissioner level to void the contract!  This middle ground of to let the Feds decide on the offensive, is what I call middleman justice by the County Attorney, like being lukewarm and a fence sitter.  Such was written about by Bernard Shaw, the Irish playwright (1856-1950), as reported about in yesterday's UNION LEADER newspaper @ page D12 in the "Today's Almanac" section under the "Thought for Today" being: "The worst sin toward our fellow creatures is not to hate them, but to be indifferent to them; that's the essence of inhumanity."

The word indifferent defined as "Having no particular interest in or concern for; apathetic."(**) as in what Ann Rice, for the N.H. Attorney General's Office wrote of that the state has no interest in Dan Riley's Appeal #2007-0745, and so the burden to Brief put upon either: (1) The County Attorney, +/or (2) The U.S. Attorney, with neither filing such, and so actually in DEFAULT! So to await that en banc vote to side with Hicks over Duggan, and proceed onto oral argument (in the singular for the Appellant only) if need be.

(**) The word apathy defined as:  "Lack of interest in things; indifference." And although the word: interest can be defined as "A feeling" it is also of: "A right, claim, or LEGAL share in something." Emphasis ADDed for the N.H. R.S.A. Ch. 123:1 statute of there being NO legal interest of the Feds in which they can lay claim to in the state courts, and so only a self-interest at the federal level to try to protect their non-filing by lying, YES, lying that they have a "legitimate interest" as written in their paperwork to the Supremes, in the plural, with one judge Duggan taking their lie as a lure, hook, line and sinker.  Him being the stinker to high heaven of corruption needing extraction from the Supreme Court by way of Impeachment for undermining the sovereignty of this state! The "Consent" word in 1-8-17 U.S. Const. has been trampled upon by Duggan, and this has got to stop!

JosephSHaas

Here's a re-type of my letter to the Strafford County Commissioners:

"To void the Contract with the Feds.
Sent: Sat 3/15/08 12:11 PM
To: jmiccolo at co.strafford.nh dot us
Cc: rbower at co.strafford.nh dot us; wvknowles2 at verizon dot net; rhofemann at aol dot com; earlegoodwin at hotmail dot com

To: The Strafford County Commissioners
#__ County Farm Road [Ward 6]
Dover, New Hampshire 03820
603: 742-1458
via Jean Miccolo, their secretary

Jean: Thank you again for a copy of that contract, and now here's what you asked for: that I put my request in writing of to please put me in as an item #___ on the Agenda for their next meeting, that ought to be an EMERGENCY one rather than a REGULAR one set for Thu., March 27th @ __:__ o'clock am/pm(?) since we're dealing with the liberty here of two inmates over there who are wrongfully incarcerated!  The judicial branch giving the complainer, through the Habeas Corpus Art. 91 of the N.H. Constitution, an opinion within (3) days for which to use in the Executive branch to make a decision.

Well, that opinion in Dan Riley's case #_____ against Superintendent Warren Dowaliby was made by Judge Steve Houran (former Assistant Attorney General) that there be no hearing, since, in my opinion, the evidence, if ever it was marked as an exhibit would PROVE that the Feds have no legal rights here in New Hampshire!  See my Reply #7103 on this just posted at page 474 @ 10:26 AM over at http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=3868.7095 it being the 1007th one in this continuing saga of Duggan Place, as in his placement of the state papers with the Feds! when just the opposite is supposed to be the case! of the Federal papers to file with the state: The Office of Secretary of State, by RSA 123:1 from 1-9-17 U.S. Constitution!

Would you PLEASE print this e-mail letter out along with my Reply #7103 and present to the Commissioners right away.  I know that Holy Week is next week, but consider this: that both inmates have also spent Christmas in jail!  I think that a SPECIAL Meeting on 'Holy Wednesday' or 'Spy Wednesday' would be appropriate (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Wednesday ) to VOID the contract: a contract between good and bad: the good intentions of the county, but upon learning that the Feds are illegally here, them, in effect, traitors to their own oaths of office too, to the U.S. Constitution, and so deserving of a separation from us in the state who invited them in on June 14th, 1883 but only under the 'condition' that they file the papers, and so withOUT such filing, then no filing of their prisoners of war, because that is what they are: prisoners in a war of the Feds so out of control, them needing to be put into place! to honor the constitution, them in a dis-honor situation now, that we ought to be separate from!

THEN with this recession or withdrawing of the contract put into writing, maybe Jason can file for an EMERGENCY hearing in the Superior Court, using all of the paperwork Danny has provided to the state by way of both courts and the Feds, to be granted an immediate release, at least providing hope that the others can have for the following week AFTER Easter.

Thank you 'very' much! - - - - - - - - - - Joseph S. Haas, P. O. Box 3842, Concord, N.H. 03302, Tel. 603: 848-6059 (cell phone).

cc: Ray Bower, Administrator, and the Ward 6 State Representatives (to like I did write in a previous Reply, the responsibility to enforce all legislative mandates by the 'shall' word in RSA 123:1 that is a must or mandatory requirement, falls upon the governor by his Art. 41 job description, but that he refuses to do, and so needing to be Art. 40 impeached!)"

JSH

JosephSHaas

Hey!  Here's some good news, even from the Feds.  ;D

Thanks to the Puerto Rican Assistant U.S. Attorney Aixa Maldonado-Quinones (thank you "very" much), I have a disk with all the papers in Danny's case up at the N.H. Supreme Court.

This could be copied #__ times with one presented to the Strafford County Superior Court for Jason's anticipated Petition for a Writ of Habeas Corpus.  >:D so that the judge has everything.

Here's what might happen: The Commissioners get back to me on Monday, that they won't have that SPECIAL "Spy Wednesday" Meeting, but that they will have a REGULAR one this Thursday, March 20th, [ "Maundy Thursday, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maundy_Thursday ] so that when they vote to rescind* the contract (as in to remove or take it away; to take back, cancel, abrogate or repeal) then Jason can fast-action his Petition for a Writ of Habeas Corpus by SPECIAL DELIVERY by courier service from the Superintendent (who can likewise have Danny work on drafting it for Jason's signature), then with an assented-to paper from the County Attorney, the Friday morning filing can be heard that afternoon, and it will be a "Good Friday" indeed!  :icon_sunny: when Jason is released and can spend Easter Sunday + with his family at home.

* See also for the word rescind over at http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/rescind that it is also "to make void (as an act) by action of the enacting authority or a superior authority" and since the superior authority, as in the Supreme Court, is in a quagmire of two judges, needing that en banc vote of the other three to side with Hicks v.s. Duggan, then for the enacting authority to act, and the local judge to re-act with approval from the County Attorney.

This is the re-type:

"IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF NEW HAMPSHIRE

DANIEL J. RILEY, Plaintiff v. WARREN DOWALIBY, Superintendent, Defendant
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, Intervenor-Defendant

CIVIL NO. 08-CV-73

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA'S MOTION SUBMITTING COPY OF STATE FILE

--TO THE HONORABLE COURT:

--COMES NOW the United States of America and through the undersigned attorneys, very respectfully states, alleges and prays:

--The United States hereby provides that attached to this motion, it is enclosing a copy of all records and proceedings before the New Hampshire Supreme Court and a certified or attested copy of all docket entries.  On this date, the aforementioned state record will be filed conventionally, given its, which exceeds 10 megabytes.

--WHEREFORE, it is respectfully requested that the Court take notice of the foregoing.

--RESPECTFULLY SUBMITTED.

--In Concord, New Hampshire this 13th day of March, 2008

THOMAS P. COLANTUONO, United States Attorney

/s/ Aixa Maldonado-Quinones
By: Aixa Maldonado-Quionones, Assistant U.S. Attorney, USDC-PR No. 208503, 53 Pleasant Street, Concord, NH 03301-3904, 603-225-1552, aixa.maldonado at usdoj dot gov

CERTIFICATION OF SERVICE

--I hereby certify a copy of this motion and a conventional copy of the state file has been sent to:

Eileen Fox, Clerk, Supreme Court, State of New Hampshire, One Charles Doe Drive, Concord, NH 03301,

Daniel J. Riley, c/o Strafford County House of Corrections, 266 County Farm Road,

Joseph Haas, Amicus, P.O. Box 3842, Concord, NH 03302-3842,

Ann M. Rice, Assoc. Attorney General, Criminal Justice Bureau, Attorney General's Office, 33 Capitol Street, Concord, NH 03301,

Thomas Velardi, Acting Strafford County Attorney, P.O. Box 799, Dover, NH 03821-0799

/s/ Aixa Maldonado-Quinones, Assistant U.S. Attorney"

JSH

Note: there are two other pages with this that I did receive in the mail, dealing with some "Notice of Electronic Filing" pages numbered 1+2, as 3+4 of these latest stapled pages.

JosephSHaas

Quote from: JosephSHaas on March 14, 2008, 09:20 AM NHFT
Update:  I called the office # and she said that he was in a meeting but took my name to relay to him that I would be in later today to my mailed letter to him of February 1st ....

Quote from: JosephSHaas on February 01, 2008, 09:28 AM NHFT
An Open Letter to:

James C. Van Dongen, KB1ETY
Public Information Officer
State of New Hampshire
Dept. of Safety
33 Hazen Drive
John H. Hayes Safety Building
Concord, N.H. 03305
603: 271-2231 office
603: 223-3641 Direct Dial
FAX 225-7341

Dear Officer Dongen:

--This is to follow up my transaction with the Town Clerk ....

Here's a re-type of his e-mail to me of yesterday (Fri., March 14th '08 @ 1:19 PM) and my reply to him of 2:56 p.m.:

Van Dongen: "I received from you four pages pages of incomprehensible gibberish.  I have no idea what information you are seeking."

Haas: "Thank you for your reply.  THE letter I direct your attention to is the one of Friday, February 1st, 2008 (from the printout of the 10:27 AM posting to that NH Underground website as Reply #6979 on page 466) that I mailed to you for Groundhog Day in-transit for that Monday, Feb. 4th delivery.

Although I supplied you with a lot of historical information, and as the law reads at present, your mere reading, should have been more to a study of this, but anyway here is the bottom line:

Please read paragraph #4: 'Would you please verify this in writing' of the $81.20 that was supposedly sent to you from the town to your cashier, in reference to the transaction for my license plates plus stickers.  I'd like a photocopy of this receipt.  Plain and simple.

THEN: to contact Wesley J. Colby, Director, Division of Administration for any further questions since he is 'to ensure effective and efficient revenue collections'. The word: efficient defined as: '1. Acting or producing effectively with a minimum of waste or effort.  2. Exhibiting a high ratio of output to input.'  Reference: the 'fulfillment' word in my paragraph #6, from the word: fulfill, meaning: '1. To bring into actuality; effect.  2. To satisfy.  3. To go to the end of (a period of time); complete.' as in Article 14 of the N.H. Constitution, Part First & Bill of Rights. ['The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language', (c)1973 @ page 289.]

Yours truly, - - - - - - - - - - Joseph S. Haas, P.O. Box 3842, Concord, N.H. 03302, Tel. 603: 848-6059 (cell phone).

cc: The Administration Supervisor*, who should have gotten my 12:43 p.m. PROGRESS REPORT REQUESTED of today, from the original e-mail of Fri. 2/01/08 @ 11:06 AM. of which I'll forward to you right now."

* epierce at safety.state.nh dot us

J.S.H.

JosephSHaas

Keith:

Here are the names of the high mucky-mucks [ ref. http://www.answers.com/topic/high-muckamuck ] (*)

over at the I.R.S. Office, Portsmouth, N.H.

1.) Cathy Smith, Supervisory Special Agent, Criminal Investigations

who I did meet (there on this past Thursday morning), after punching the button and taking that paper # receipt out of the electronic spitting machine and then, within about 45 seconds, talking with a Mr. ______ there on the other side of the counter, who directed her to make an appearance to my complaint and inquiry against Peggy Riley, who said that she would look into trying to get for me The "Memorandum of Sale" for both auctions in MAss. and N.H. last month, but withOUT any such documentation yet, and Ms. Smith's promise to look into the request and get back to me too.

2.) Virginia Bonnin, Group Manager  Her name was given to me by Mr. ______ again, who I returned to see WHO Cathy Smith's boss was and is if and when I never get an answer from her either, and he said that she IS the boss, just that Ms. Bonnin, who I did meet too a few minutes later, was the Manager of their group in this office.

Maybe I should have then asked: how many groups are in there, ___ and WHO ___ is the ultimate boss?  So when I return to there maybe next month, I'll try to get an answer for you to relay to whoever for whatever purpose(s).

Best wishes, - - Joe

P.S. Maybe we'll find out the week after next, when "they" present some organizational chart, with names and titles produced by some Discovery Motion by one of the Four (now only Three?) Freedom Keepers, (and one "take"r?), in the criminal trial at Concord.

(*) Notice of this "high muckamuck" meaning as derived from the Native American Chinook Jargon (and with the fur traders) as "a pidgin language combining words from English, French, Nootka, Chinook, and the Salishan languages" originally spelled "hayo makamuck" that meant "plenty to eat".  [Or: "much or plenty" and "food" according to researcher Charles Lovell.] So beware of the individual who interferes when these "pompous person(s)...of importance" are eating, filling their bellies by fusion to produce confusion.(**)  >:D

(**) Reference: as written on page #___ in "the 'Democratic State Journal' of Sacramento for November 1, 1856".

note: The analogy here of in Danny's case of "them"/ the high mucky-mucks with the toes of both the State and Feds thinking that they, the Feds be with THE big toe on the legal foot! as I've written before, and now amend of: three judges over there a "really big shoe" for the Feds, but only with three toes, (actually only: one, as an assignment of THE one particular case to him) as compared to the 5-toed N.H. Supreme Court.  Duggan thinking himself to be THE really big toe of the state, when in actuality, the Supremes should be a 4-toed creature created by us, to five toes if ever there be a split decision of 2 to 2, needing to break a tie vote.

JosephSHaas

Thanks Bill,

For the information that Danny: (1) "filed the motion to reconsider enbanc with the NH Supreme Court" on: March ___ and so (2) to find out when this was done by a visit with him this afternoon, as confirmed by me just calling the jail at 742-3310, and so to see Jason maybe later during the week [on Thursday, March 20th @ __:__ am/pm? to call for verification] IF the Commissioners will meet with me on Thursday, to get the info out to both inmates on Monday for Tuesday delivery of the mail so that maybe Jason can mail it out that night for Wednesday postmark a Petition for a Writ of Habeas Corpus for court delivery on Thursday of the SAME day I meet with the Commissioners to get that letter on their letterhead of a recession of the contract that maybe I could enter a copy thereof into the file as an intervenor*, WITH the consented-to letter on the County Attorney's letterhead, or that he/Tom, the "Acting" County Attorney, could attach this recession to his letter and request that a preliminary or final hearing (if granted) be held on this, Friday, March 21st @ __:___ o'clock a.m./p.m. Yes, "prompt" justice by Articles 14 + 91 of the New Hampshire Constitution, Parts 1 + 2 respectfully. BELIEVE IT OR NOT!

Yours truly, - - Joe

* Intervention: from the word intervene, meaning: "2. To occur between two things".  So how the hell, can the Assistant U.S. Attorney be THE Defendant, she calls herself, when she files the Motion to Intervene!? that have two other definitions of: "1. To enter or occur extraneously" and  "3. To come between so as to modify". 

In regards to the first definition, the word: extraneous means: "1. Coming from without; foreign*. 2. Not essential or relevant. [L. extraneus, strange]", so in other words, in regards to the latter #2 here, every case needs to have, as essential, the indispensable or absolutely necessary parties of both the plaintiff and the defendant, as in the phrase: it takes two to tango; but the intervenor is of LESS importance, but of the Judge Jim Duggan, puting the GREATNESS upon the intervenor AND by calling them/ the Feds the Defendant is a LIE! * The foreign definition #5, in regards to the former #1 of: "Not germane; extraneous" ["The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language", (c)1973 @ page 280] has BOTH definitions, and pertaining to: germane meaning "Significantly related; pertinent." And so yes, it is significant, defined at page 649 as: "3. Important**; notable"*** but WHERE? for having this "air of importance"** defined as a "consequence" [also defined as for "An effect; result", p. 153, but NOT a re-moval!] for these two** words respectfully at page 354. The "important" word itself with the definition of "noteworthy"***, as so to be notable (p. 485) or "striking" WHERE? They/ the Feds are "Worthy of notice" defined as "1. The act of observing; attention" but see also this definition @ page 486 from the Latin word: notus, pp of noscere, "to get acquainted with" so I ask: how the hell can you get acquainted or familiar with them if you send them away!?

In reference to the second definition, the word: modify means "1. To change; alter. 2. To make or become less extreme, severe, or strong. 3. Gram. To qualify or limit the meaning of. [ L modus, a measure + facere, to do, make.]" (page 454) And since the phrase above can be detailed as to include "in between", then "in an intermediate situation", the word intermediate meaning: "in the middle" (p. 372), and "2. an intermediary", or in other words "A mediator or agent" so since WHEN did the County Attorney APPOINT them/ the Feds to be their agent!?  They never did! and so that definition does NOT apply.  It's the definition of to be: "In between". So HOW to modify the certificate of non-filing from 1-8-17 U.S. Const. to N.H. R.S.A. Ch. 123:1 but only by PROOF that there was a filing, as by some receipt they got from us back on or just after June 14, 1883, and which proof does not exist at the Federal Archives in Waltham, MAss. either!! They have NO proof to "modify", and so have no effect on this prima facie case!

JosephSHaas

Update:

1.) Danny's doing O.K. I visited him this afternoon, and he's looking forward to jury selection on this Thursday, March 20th; +

2.) On Thu., March 20th I also hope to have that hearing with the Strafford County Commissioners in Dover at their office for to void the contract with the Feds. In regards to this I've:

(a) left a packet for the Superintendent, of a signed copy of my e-mail letter of Sat., March 15th to the Commissioners, referring to my Reply #7103 of Sat. 3/15 @ 10:26 AM for the details, also copied and enclosed with the "Disk" Reply #7105 of 3/15 @ 12:45 PM, [and the I.R.S. mucky-muck Reply #7107 of 3/15 @ 2:30 PM], plus the "Intervention" Reply #7108 of today, 3/16 @ 10:13 AM. And within that envelope, two other envelopes of the same information as explained in writing on his envelope of: "Thank you for meeting with me last Thursday.  -- Here are the papers for the hoped-for meeting with the County Commissioners this Thu., March 20th.  -- Best wishes, Joe Haas / Enclosed/attached: copies for inmates Riley + Gerhard to save copy time + paper.

(b) also left both: the same papers in duplicate envelopes through the mail slot in the doorway over at 259 County Farm Road for: The Commissions and The Acting County Attorney.

Case #2008-E-_____ Hopefully Jason will file the Petition he's been wanting to file for over a month now, on-hold until the illegal (to U.S. Code) tactic by Supreme Duggan (believing the lie that the Intervenor is the Defendant), and yes-- Danny has filed the Motion for the En Banc hearing that might happen, but when?  This county recession of the contract might just spur them onto being THE first toward their release on Habeas Corpus. 

Danny technically in the jurisdiction of the Supreme Court, and so Jason can go there to the county court with all the information Danny found and win his release even before Danny! showing the system is a bit bizarre [ http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bizarre ] "involving sensational contrasts or incongruities", as in inconsistent (with the federal statutes, at large), and so illogical, ill alright, as in contradicting logic: logic: "2. Valid reasoning, esp. as distinguished from INVALID or irrational argumentation." ["The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language", (c)1973 @ page 415] (Emphasis ADDed for not valid, valid: "2. Having legal force: a valid passport.* [L. validus, strong, effective.]" (page 764)) Or in other words, to ask the Feds: WHERE is you pass-Secretary of State?* for validation, from the word: validate: "1. To declare or make legally valid. 2. To substantiate; verify." Feds: Can you not merely SAY you have jurisdiction, put prove it?  Verify it! page 768 for verify: "1. To prove the truth of, substantiate. 2. To test the truth or accuracy of, as by comparison." Thus to compare the physical certificate of non-filing to ANY receipt. Paper to paper, not paper to words only! The physical wins over the verbal. Substantiate (page 690): "To support with proof or evidence; verify". Evidence over testimony.

JSH

Dave Ridley

JosephSHaas

Quote from: DadaOrwell on March 17, 2008, 07:06 AM NHFT
Thanks for sticking with this guys.

You're welcome. And may I add: like "them"/ the Feds saying: there's a "monkey on my back." and we want to get rid of it.

Too bad Federalies.   >:D  Check out this phrase in quotes over at http://www.google.com at page one, #3 there for http://www.phrases.org.uk/bulletin_board/25/messages/688.html for the question, and three answers of: #689 of "No idea on origin though", 694 for "is an addiction" and I like #718 best at http://www.phrases.org.uk/bulletin_board/25/messages/718.html of: "There is an expression used in the UK police that an UNWANTED RESPONSIBILITY is 'a monkey on the shoulder' which you can try to get rid of." (emphasis ADDed.)

Now that "they" have the monkey ON their back, it's time for the monkey to bite: as in to use the legal ammunition in the right places: both over at the Strafford County, and N.H. Supreme Court plus going to and at the federal court in Concord.  More on that "going to" later...

- - Joe

JosephSHaas

Quote from: JosephSHaas on March 15, 2008, 02:15 PM NHFT
Keith:

Here are the names of the high mucky-mucks [ ref. http://www.answers.com/topic/high-muckamuck ] (*)

over at the I.R.S. Office, Portsmouth, N.H.

1.) Cathy Smith, Supervisory Special Agent, Criminal Investigations

who I did meet (there on this past Thursday morning), after punching the button and taking that paper # receipt out of the electronic spitting machine and then, within about 45 seconds, talking with a Mr. ______ there on the other side of the counter, who directed her to make an appearance to my complaint and inquiry against Peggy Riley, who said that she would look into trying to get for me The "Memorandum of Sale" for both auctions in MAss. and N.H. last month, but withOUT any such documentation yet, and Ms. Smith's promise to look into the request and get back to me too....

Keith: I've just checked the voice-mail on my cell phone and found out that Cathy Smith called me back on that same day of my visit to her office, last Thursday, March 13th, @ 12:29 o'clock p.m. to say that she has a partial answer for me (sort of like a progress report I guess), and to give her a call at her # 603: 433-0511, that I did dial and connect but got her voice mail, and asked her to please put whatever she has in writing and mail it to my Post Office box in Concord.  She did leave another # of 603: 765-0995 to call (like if urgent I guess, on her cell phone?), so leave it up to you, if you'd like to call either telephone number(s) as my secretary, to get this information.  You're good at this, like letting the phone ring 50 times and more for Ed when he was in Ohio, and then they finally answered. That 50 for me, and I think you said you let it ring over 100 or hundreds of times.  I've got to get one of those telephone speakers to do the same, like hearing the rings while I'm making lunch.  ;D Maybe giving them indigestion during their lunch "hour" in the office when they brown bag it and let the phone ring in the background, thinking it will end shortly. 

Good luck, - Joe

JosephSHaas

Quote from: JosephSHaas on March 14, 2008, 01:12 PM NHFT
Quote from: JosephSHaas on March 14, 2008, 12:05 PM NHFT
Update:
Quote from: JosephSHaas on February 22, 2008, 10:56 AM NHFT
Quote from: coffeeseven on February 22, 2008, 12:02 AM NHFT
P.S. I also called The City of Dover @ 516-6023 for the Manager's Office over to the Clerk who told me that the County buildings are in Ward 6, and so by the http://www.state.nh.us website to the Legislative Branch and the "Who is my Legislator?" section I find three State Reps there of: Earle Goodwin, Roland P. Hofemann, and William V. Knowles, at their respective websites of: http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/ns/billstatus/legdetails.asp?txten=376342 and http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/ns/billstatus/legdetails.asp?txten=376476 and http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/ns/billstatus/legdetails.asp?txten=375739

I spoke with Donna for Earle (on the Municipal and County Government Committee) at 742-4136, to send him an e-mail at earlegoodwin at hotmail dot com, then called Rep. Hofemann [on the Labor Committee] @ 749-4154 and had a nice chat with him, who might make such a 3/27,Thu. Commissioner's Meeting on this subject matter IF he's not busy that day in Concord, where he said Wm. Knowles is the Chairman of the Criminal Justice Committee and so "very" busy EVERY day, and the best time to reach him @ 742-4136 of after 6:00 p.m. ___ ....

Here's a re-type of the e-mail letter I just sent to these three State Representatives to the General Court, and as Members of the County Delegation (that met on Saturday morning @ 9:00 a.m.?)  It's annexed to this reply for ready reference to click on their websites.  The actual electronic letter was typed above the one I re-typed into Reply #7104 above of 3/15 @ 11:59 AM.

"RE: (papers delivered) To void the Contract with the Feds.
Sent: Mon 3/17/08 11:18 AM
To: wvknowles2 at verizon dot net; rhofemann at aol dot com; earlegoodwin at hotmail dot com
Cc: rbower at co.strafford.nh dot usl jmiccolo at co.strafford.nh dot us

To: The Three State Reps.

Here's a PROGRESS REPORT:

A signed copy of this [and more] should be at: (1) The County Commissioners Office, (2) The Acting County Attorney's Office, + (3) The Superintendent's Office this morning. [Plus same copies with both inmates: Jason Gerhard**, and Danny Riley]

If you're not too busy in Concord on this Wednesday, or Thursday when it's hoped that the Commissioners will meet with me on this subject, would you please attend so as to advise them to do what's right, and then proceed to impeach the governor.

If you can't attend, then would you please visit with them (the Commissioners and County Attorney with the disk and all the paperwork there +/or upstairs in the Riley v. Dowaliby case* #07-E-____) either today or tomorrow to view this material, and give them your opinion in writing.

pc: Ray Bower (for the Super.); + Jean Miccolo for the Commissioners.

* This includes the certificate of non-filing from Bill Gardner's Office of Secretary of State, as it regards N.H. R.S.A. Chapter 123:1 from 1-8-17 U.S. Constitution.  Maybe you can visit with Bill in Concord and view this document in the file there he has for me.  Paula might know where they keep it, but Karen knows where it is exactly.  I've been making certified duplicates of it, and it's been placed into the county and state court files, but has yet to be entered into evidence to be marked as an exhibit to be decided by our peers.  That's what the jury trial will do in federal court, starting next Monday, March 24th, that you're welcome to attend +/or this Thursday's 3/20 jury selection.  That is IF there is no county action to void in the meantime.

** Plus: you might like to visit both inmates at the Dover jail, and especially during this 'Holy Week' as by Matthew 25:36 of: '...I was in prison, and ye came unto me.'  See also :40 of '...Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.'  Now, from past experience I will NOT warn you about anything, so as not to take it as a threat, as former Legislator Terry Dudley did over in Lebanon, but merely point out to you the consequences of non-action by :43 back to :41.  The choice is yours: you can do it 'or' not.  A threat is a coercion, and a coercion is to put somebody into an involuntary situation.  There is no such threat, when the 'or' word is used, unless you find a judge like they did over in Newport to travel to the Lebanon District Court to say that there is some RSA Ch. 21:2 http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/I/21/21-2.htm technical definition of the word somewhere, but WHERE?  I did ask in a 'Motion for Discovery' that was NEVER answered!  Case to appeal to the Grafton County Superior Court before this weekend, as within thirty (30) days of the Monday, February 25th court hearing in Lebanon. See the link below to this case in the dot 7095 as the typo corrected."

JSH

JosephSHaas

Update:

I did just call Earle, (Rep. Earle Goodwin) and he was having lunch, but did say that he would look over my e-mail and get back to be, but advised me that this is going to be a busy week for him in Concord.  I said thank you, whenever you can view it and reply, that would be great.

I then went to look at the blue cover HOUSE RECORD, Vol. 30, No. 21 that I got last Friday, March 14th, 2008 at the House Clerk's Office in Concord, and just noticed on the very top of the front page 1079 that: "The House will meet at 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, March 18th, Wednesday, March 19th, and Thursday, March 20th.  As we work toward the March 20th Crossover deadline, please plan for the possibility of some late evenings." For an electronic version of this see: http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/house/caljourns/calendars/2008/houcal2008_21.html from the main page of: http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/house/caljourns/default.htm

So I then called Rep. Roland Hofemann and had a nice chat with him advising me to call the County Commissioners again, and so to do so after giving them some time to set up this hoped-for Thursday meeting, but that'll probably be for next Thursday better for the Reps. because I see nothing scheduled for next Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, March 24, 25, 26, 27 + 28 on page 1107 for either the Municipal & County Government, Labor +/or Criminal Justice Committees for Goodwin, Hofeman and Knowles respectfully. In fact no meetings at all in Concord pre-sceduled as of this March 14th HOUSE CALENDAR all the way through Fri., April 11th, leaving the possibility of a Commissioners Meeting on this subject, if not next Thursday, March 27th when I might be in federal court, to either the following Thursdays of: April 3 + 10.  Unless somebody like Bernie would like to take my place, like he did an excellent job over at The Plainfield Selectmen's meeting on June 20th '07 after I was arrested walking to that meeting; see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZYAyqVbDvY of my first 2 minutes, but the real action of the Selectmen telling Bernie in minutes 2 to the end at 12, that they will NOT Art. 12 protect the Browns for which they had pre-paid their property taxes NOR will return the money! For a written summary of this, see http://forum.freestateproject.org/index.php?topic=13406.0;prev_next=next thanks to "Power Chuter" of The Free State Project.

I've yet to call the Chairman of Criminal Justice Committee of the House: Wm. V. Knowles, hoping for a reply to my e-mail maybe today as the only day this week, other than Good Friday, when he is not involved with House matters, but probably tied up today preparing for tomorrow, and too tired on Friday, needing an extra day of rest for a long weekend, since working days and nights this week.

But IF there is that chance that ANY of these Reps have made it over to here and are reading this, Dan Riley's visiting days and times are:

Sat. 11am-3pm
Sun 5pm-9pm
Mon 8am-2pm
Tues 12pm-5pm
Wed 12pm-5pm
Thur 5pm-9pm
Fri 2pm-9pm

I do not know what the days and times are for Jason.

And so with today's times almost gone, that leaves this Thursday night after work, if you get off early to 9 p.m., or Good Friday, March 21st for almost all of the afternoon and into the evening.  I think he and/or Jason would like a visit from you either on these days this week, or next in preparation for that Commissioner's Meeting. And BTW, as I think I've written before here, that Jason signed up to vote in Dover, so you ARE his State Rep. and County Delegation member, to hopefully see to it that the Civil Law Enforcement of this County be upheld by the Commissioners to do away with this contact as entered into by an illegal party: the Feds withOUT their RSA 123:1 filing from 1-8-17 U.S. Constit. Thank you in advance for doing what will be the right thing to do. You are a "delegate", defined as "To authorize and send (a person) as one's representative." And in this case, since neither inmate can be AT the Commissioner's Office, or can they? then to represent the statute AND the one being harmed by its non-compliance thereto by the Feds, no-thanks to an in-active governor too in violation of Art. 41.

This delegate word from the Latin word: delegare, defined as dispatch: the verb: of "2. To perform promptly. 3. To kill" as in your RSA Ch. 92:2 oath of office to the Constitution and Art. 14 to be exact (prompt = without delay, delay = postpone, post = after, pone = meal), and to kill as to see to it that the contract is voided. Plus as the noun: "2. Efficient, expeditious performance." as in Art. 91 for an habeas corpus, and from the word despeechier, to set free, unshackle. [Ref. "The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language" (c)1973 @ page 208.]

So, with you too busy as a Rep. this week, maybe next week you'll work on this, or maybe in the meantime, to call City Hall right now to see who is/are a County Delegate(s) (in Dover, etc.) not a State Rep. who can work on this right now...