• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

DAV blocks disabled veterans email

Started by sgtusmc, March 23, 2012, 06:34 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

DAV blocks disabled veteran's e-mails
   The end of the road must be sounding.  There is nothing left if not only the Veterans organizations but now the Disabled American Veterans have decided my rants and raves about government wrongs are incoherent.  The US Department of Veterans Affairs wants nothing to do with me unless it becomes a public relations nightmare that they rejected me.  Forget about the thousands over the years that have contacted me to encourage me to continue because they do not have the strength to fight an endless battle.   Yes it is endless because with the continued miss leading and costly maze of proper protocol one must have to follow drains and desecrates the US Military veteran into suicide.  The VA wins by attrition, as they did not have to spend their own money to keep the disabled US Military Veteran alive.   The veteran has to spend his or her own money to get help. The VA and NH government stop my medical care to stop my free speech of government wrongs.  How low can they go to win?  I write letters and inform the American citizens the truth only to have the editors and government present danger signs to crush any public support for their own safety.  Freedom of Press has become a private business's guaranteed right to censor the opinion letters of US citizens by way of to stop Freedom of Speech.  What right does the DAV have to block any US Military Veteran's or block Disabled US Military Veteran's words of wrongs or any other words for any reason?  The pain in my head grows, as the question is who is responsible for the actions or miss actions of a disabled Veteran in this civilized society.   I can hear the sounds of a bugle in the distance implying the end of the road is just around the bend in the road. May be that is just the ringing in my ears.
   How many lives of disabled US Military Veterans does it take before one nation under God realizes what truth and Freedom really are?  Censored by the Disabled American Veterans as the so-called incoherent words of asking for help with a voice that makes no sound.   I continue because even one man or woman is what it takes to believe the Constitution is not a worthless piece of paper.
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi
465 Packers falls rd LEE NH 03824 6037813839