• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

You want off

Started by sgtusmc, March 24, 2012, 06:57 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

You want off
   A small number, but a few ask to be taken off my email list.  I try that very day to find your email address and remove it.  I have over five thousand addresses to go through and sometimes your address is not in my file.  How you get the letter goes far beyond my computer skills.  I do say to you and all the other people getting my email address why not help a US Military Veteran.  We the US Military Veteran helped you with out hesitation.  If my letters are not the truth let the ones harmed use the legal system to stop me.  Remember the truth is a powerful weapon implying that there is no chance our government officials and judges would dare take me to court on libel charges.   A 100% disabled US Military Veteran writes to the news media every day only to be censored as if the danger implied about my character is the truth.  Judge Peter Favuer criminally violated the law and Constitution to intentionally harm US citizens not a member of his special class of society.  The NH Supreme court refused to hear the case because it was a brother judge and member of that special class of society.  I write about the Veterans Administration stopping my medical care for combat related disabilities.  I write about the DAV blocking my emails as if that is the only way to eliminate my asking for help. 
   Think of all the government officials, Judges, editors, newspapers, and veteran's organizations over all these years and no help.  I have been rejected and ostracized from the nation I every day do volunteer work to help others have a better life, as the government and editors harm my character to win public support to crush me.   You the people that want off my email list have that right but realize the right of the US Military Veteran in the future that does the same to the USA.
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi
465 Packers falls rd Lee NH 03824 603-781-3839