• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Main thread for Ed and Elaine Brown vs the evil IRS, Part 29

Started by DonnaVanMeter, May 03, 2008, 05:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

error

Good luck. "Sovereign immunity" usually gets the bureaucrats out of anything, even up to and including cold-blooded murder.

JosephSHaas

JosephSHaas

George Z. Singal

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Z._Singal

was naturalized in city of: ________, state of: _________

at the state/federal building? ___________

per http://www.archives.gov/genealogy/naturalization/naturalization.html

http://ancestry.com/ has his Record Number 193408910 but from WHERE did this originate?  There is no footnote as to the source, and when you click "Learn more" it only goes to GENERAL info, like to call the State / Federal Archives;

as for the latter I called National Archives 1-800-375-5283, press 4 for general info, 6 then 5 for education and got over to press zero "0" for the speak to someone who didn't know, and so said to leave a voice mail for their superior to get back to me, and so awaiting that call; or to call 202-305-2346 as the other option than to press zero; _____ (maybe to call that IF the Ms. Zero can't help).

State Archives for a guess at Maine for his residence, so further guessing that the oath might have taken place at the Maine Supreme Court? _________________ State Archives in Augusta at 207-____-______.

Or does anybody here have a better idea? ______________

The question being of maybe his oath-taking in Boston, MAss.achusettys? or Ellis Island, New York? And if the former, then that a double-filing state in non-compliance by http://www.constitution.org/juris/fjur/1fj-ba.htm and so any and all sentences by him both unlawful and illegal from there being no fulfillment of the Art. I, Sec. 8, Clause 17 "Consent".

Yours truly, - - Joe Haas

Modification, to follow of this exact page from Ancestry dot com *

* =

http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?indiv=1&db=people&cj=1&pcc=2&gsfn=George&prox=1&gsln=Singal&gspl=2%2cAny+Locality&rank=0&gss=angs-d&srchb=r&o_xid=0002370633&o_id=0002370633&pcat=37&fh=0&recid=894491089&recoff=1+3&requr=294977&ur=0

JosephSHaas

Here's my Comment to the George Z. Singal page at Ancestry dot com:

http://comments.ancestry.com/mbexec/message/an/PEOPLE.193408910/1

It looks like this Record # is only an internal number for this website.

JosephSHaas

Here's my Comment #48 at 11:51 a.m. Eastern time (8:51 am internal time) over at Ancestry dot com:

http://blogs.ancestry.com/ancestry/2008/08/01/lets-talk-about-search/#comment-16517

-- Joe

P.S. My call to the Maine State Archives http://maine.gov/sos/arc/location.html at 207-287-5790 to the Search Room at 287-5795 resulted in a "Catch 22" in that I need to tell him: when and where? the naturalization took place to get any record, and they do NOT co-mingle the state-federal files, so if he took his oath at the Federal Building in Bangor, then the State does NOT have those records.

He might have taken the oath at some local or county court-of-record withIN this or another state, but that withOUT the time and place, this is like looking for a needle in a haystack.

To call the National Archives at #__ Trapello Road, in Waltham, MAss. _______ (___) __________ again, re: my call to there this past Winter in that they have no receipt of federal filing to N.H. RSA 123:1 from 1-8-17 U.S. Const., this detailed search for info about the judge just a tangent compared to the fact that the trial in New Hampshire was a farce! in a court of non-standing needing to be voided on appeal by what? exhausting to Boston, for the First Circuit in a non-compliance state too, http://www.constitution.org/juris/fjur/1fj-ba.htm and then finally a Petition for a Writ of Habeas Corpus to ANY U.S. Supreme Court judge, other than David Hacket Souter, as I was there standing next to him on the day he reported to the U.S. District Court at 55 Pleasant Street at the James C. Cleveland building to check in with Vivian who had to ask him in her high-pitched voice: Who are you? Then she directed him to then Clerk William H. Berry for the documentation to start the process of being sworn-in to the federal system.

JSH

JosephSHaas

"Polliwog Complaint";

To: The Professional Conduct Committee (P.C.C.)
      Attorney Discipline Division
      4 Chanell Drive, Suite 102
      Concord, N.H. 03301
      603: 224-5828
      http://www.nh.gov/judiciary/committees/attydiscip/index.htm

RE: Complaint against: Attorney ___________________ + Attorney ____________________
      for theft of federal funds. Violation of Rule # _______.

Attention: James DeHart, Chief Administrator

Dear Jim:

--Here is my Complaint that will NOT become official IF the stolen money is returned. Or in other words the polliwog WILL turn into a frog when nothing is done and you don't hear from me within ten (10) days, and so by Monday, August 18th @ 10:00 o'clock a.m.

--Ignorance of the law is no excuse, as they say, and so what is the saying for when there is ignorance of a statute since THE law is the Const.? Notice of statute violation must be corrected BEFORE charges elevate up to the level of an offense that you can deal with? In this case it is my hope that the latter is avoided.

--Now here is the simple fact that: 18 U.S. Code Section 3232 requires that all (meaning every) proceedings SHALL (as in the must, mandatory requirement) be held withIN the "district" of where the crime allegedly occurred. In this case it is the "District of New Hampshire" withIN the First Judicial Circuit*.

--The case I refer to is that of U.S.A. v. Daniel J. Riley and others, Docket #07-cr-189 that astronaut-widower judge Stephen McAuliffe in-effect assigned Judge George Z. Singal from Maine to travel to over here to hear the case, but that he has been too lazy to attend several pre-trial hearings, and has called the attorneys for each and all of the four defendants to attend hearings in the courthouse in Portland, Maine.  The "call" is by way of Transport Orders for the inmate(s) that mysteriously do NOT have any Returns to the court, as I checked this file and asked Joyce, the case manager yesterday at the Clerk's window there who said that the Marshal keeps them and hidden upstairs who previously REFUSED me copies, and likewise REFUSED to Mr. Riley I've been told by a third-party. This is against the law for which I've reported to the sub-committee of the House Judiciary in Washington that's the over-sight committee to deal with the illegal expenditure of tax dollars appropriated then lawfully expended by Appropriations to the Judicial Branch: First Circuit Judge Jeffrey R. Howard (our former N.H. Attorney General) notified of this in writing by me also contacting by telephone, written complaints and in-person to their Concord Offices my Federal Rep. Paul Hodes and Sen. Judd Gregg, to whom I've been told to "hound" until they endorse my complaint, but who, in effect say: we don't give a shit! Can you believe this attitude of my supposed "public servants" who fail to serve!? cc: to them later today.

--This shit has got to stop!  The end does not justify the means, because there is supposed to be procedural due process of law, in addition to the substantive.  And that anyone who says otherwise is technically a sociopath needing his head examined, as by way of impeachment when it's a judge, and to here for your committee to deal with when it involves these attorneys: two of whom are licensed by the state as members of the N.H. Bar Association on Pillsbury Street in Concord getting a copy of this too. There names and addresses plus telephone numbers and the details of the offenses attached to this complaint.

Yours truly, - - - - - - - - - -  Joe / Joseph S. Haas, P.O. Box 3842, Concord, N.H. 03302, Tel. 603: 848-6059 (cell phone).

* Modification. (typo)

JosephSHaas

The Offenders:

A. Sven D. Wiberg
    Wiberg Law Office
    2456 Lafayette Rd., Ste 7
    Portsmouth, N.H. 03801
    603: 686-5454
    FAX: 457-0332
    mirmirblue at comcast dot net

B. David H. Bownes
    Bownes Law Office, PC
    486 Union Ave.
    Laconia, N.H. 03246
    603: 524-4330
    office at dhblaw dot net

--I. The details to the above Complaint are as follows:

--II. On the below dates, illegal hearings were held over in Portland, Maine for which each attorney received $compensation for his time and travel at $94.00 per hour and 48.5- cents per mile respectfully, and that ought to be re-paid back to the issuer with a written apology and motion to the court that like in a pinball game when there is a tilt of the machine, the game is over, and so to result in a mistrial, and either a finding of double jeopardy or at least for the court to set a new trial date as the end does NOT justify the means!

-- 1.. The illegal pre-trial hearing days:
    A. January 22, 2008 [hearing time: 52 minutes]
    B. March   03, 2008  [hearing time: 21 minutes, JA time: 42 minutes]
    C. March   14, 2008  [hearing time: 27 minutes]
    *  June     26, 2008   [hearing time: __ minutes]

--2. The Vouchers for payments made in the $amount and to:

A. David H. Bownes
   1.  Voucher #1 (223) of 1/30/08 = $ 5,789.06
   2.  Voucher #2 (349) of 3/28/08 = $ 1,012.00
   3.  Voucher #3 (441) of 6/10/08 = $ 6,233.93
   4.  Voucher #4 (442) of 6/10/08 = $20,973.18

B. Sven D. Wiberg's one and only voucher, so far,
       -----------  (449) of 6/20/08 = $44,798.33

--III. The details of such illegal $amounts withIN the supposed** lawful $amounts not in the file, but in their working papers that they ought to bring with them to show the exact travel time and miles from their offices to Portland, Maine, or that can be estimated to be: $________ and $________ respectfully per Respondents A + B  x 3 such illegal occurrences as the subtotal = $___________ + $___________ sub-total #2, plus the actual time spent in court there illegal too.

--* The fourth illegal hearing was on June 26th, 2008, but only applies to Respondent A as indicated in document #460 of the docket for 07/10/2008 about the TRANSCRIPT of proceeding as to Daniel Riley to Motion Hearing held on June 26, 2008. Court reporter: Lori Dunbar.  Telephone #207-749-4072.

Yours truly, - - Joe Haas, ** reference the 01/02/2008 #97 MOTION for Order to Show Cause by Daniel Riley "Attachment: #...3 Exhibit B Memo*** to Joe Haas from William Gardner, Secretary of State dated 9/10/2001, #4 Exhibit C Memo to Joe Haas from David M. Scanlon, Deputy Secretary of State dated 1/11/2007, #5 Exhibit D Letter to Mr. Joseph Haas from Christiana Thornton, Constituent/ Community Liason dated 6/13/2007" dealing with the fact of NOT just a "Memo"*** but a gold-sealed certificate of federal non-filing to N.H. R.S.A. Ch. 123:1 http://www.state.nh.us/ from 1-8-17 U.S. Const. for jurisdictional authority from the N.H. Legislature & General Court back on June 14, 1883 to the Feds for this conditional consent, but which conditions by filing under oath has NOT been done! - Fed. Rep. Carol Shea-Porter looking into WHO this federal officer is who has been charged with this duty, (over at General Services Administration, Attn: Mrs. Tarlton, in Boston, to where they have the blueprints? or with Mr. John Rettig at 55 Pleasant Street, Concord, N.H.?) See Attorney Larry Becraft's excellent website of http://www.constitution.org/juris/fjur/1fj-ba.htm from Huntsville, Alabama A joinder to the Motion was made for co-defendant Jason Gerhard**** on 01/15/2008, but that had been denied 01/03/2008, and appealed on 01/09/2008 with nothing in the file as to what happened to this interlocutory appeal, awaiting the entire appeal after the sentencing?

cc: **** Jason's attorneys in the preamble to a possible complaint to the MAss.achusetts Board of Bar Overseers is what they call it down there, to follow in my next Reply...

JosephSHaas

C.  Liam D. Scully
     Aruri & Scully
     142 Main St., Ste. 306
     Brockton, MA 02301
     508: 583-0045
     liamdscully at aol dot com

1. Voucher #1 (351) of 3/28/08 = $ 8,994.71
2. Voucher #2 (478) of 7/24/08 = $ 1,858.20
3. Voucher #3 (477) of     "      =  $12,038.16
4  Voucher #4 (479) of     "      =  $ 6,206.72

D. Stanley W. Norkunas
    Norkunas Law Office
    11 Kearney Sq.
    Lowell, MA 01852
    (978) 454-7465
    attyswn at msn dot com

There being no voucher(s) indicated in the file (yet)* for Stanley.

* Maybe he will not charge for what were the illegal hearings over in Portland, Maine from New Hampshire in violation of Title 18 U.S. Code, Section 3232, and so to bring the violators into compliance. When I contacted Fed. Rep. & Jewish** Attorney Paul Hodes of Concord, his office manager, Jane Pauley called the U.S. District Court and spoke with Deputy Clerk Dan Lynch who gave her the excuse that Local Rule 77.5 applied for case-transfers to either Maine or Rhode Island, by contract. But that she and he are WRONG! and REFUSE to put this excuse in writing as requested. This ONLY applies in Civil Cases, and by another statute MAY apply in a criminal case, but only when so motioned by the defendant, that is NOT the case here as NONE of these defendants filed any waiver from 18 USC 3232.

** See Public Law 97-280, (96 Statute 1211) of October 4, 1982 = The Year of the Bible for 1983 & beyond.  And in particular: Revelation 2:9 for "of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan" = "a liar" (John 8:44).  Thus when boundaries are broken both in the Ed Brown case of federal agents on PRIVATE soil without the N.H. RSA Ch. 123:1 authority from 1-8-17 U.S. Const. [see http://www.constitution.org/juris/fjur/1fj-ba.htm ] or these 18USC3232 violations across the state boundary line between Maine and New Hampshire, then I call Hodes who does lie by accepting lies a thief too! See for this "within the boundaries God has set for him" over at http://www.gotquestions.org/Satan-god-world.html

Yours truly, - - - - - - - - - - Joseph S. Haas, P.O. Box 3842, Concord, N.H. 03302, Tel. 603: 848-6059 (cell phone), e-mail: JosephSHaas at hotmail dot com

pc: Federal Rep. Paul Hodes to "wise up"!

JosephSHaas

Quote from: JosephSHaas on August 07, 2008, 10:43 AM NHFT
C.  [Attorney] Liam D. Scully ....

Jason: What's your new address? __________________________

I'll send you a copy of the MAss.achusetts Complaint Form from over at http://www.mass.gov/obcbbo/complaint.htm [ (617) 728-8750 ].

Here's the charge:

A violation of Rule 1.3: "The lawyer should represent a client zealously within the bounds of the law". [Reference: 18 USC 3232 district boundary]

See: http://www.mass.gov/obcbbo/rpc1.htm#Rule%201.3

See also:

Rule 1.3 comment  [1] "The lawyer is part of a judicial system charged with upholding the law."

Rule 1.6 comment [5] "through compulsion of law."

Rule 1.16 DECLINING OR TERMINATING REPRESENTATION  "(a) ... a lawyer shall not represent a client or, where representation has commenced, shall withdraw from the representation of a client if: (1) the representation will result in violation of the rules of professional conduct or other law;".

Yours truly, - - Joe Haas

P.S. Since the governor of New Hampshire is "responsible" (as in lawfully obligated**) by Article 41, Part Second of the N.H. Const., to which he takes an RSA Ch. 92:2 oath of office to Art. 84: "support the const"itution, that const. requires that he "shall be (held) responsible for the faithful execution of the laws" including RSA 123:1 from 1-8-17 U.S. Const., but WHERE? if not Small Claims Court.  The RSA Ch. 541-B:1-23 State Board of Claims? http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/NHTOC/NHTOC-LV-541-B.htm "He MAY, by appropriate court action or proceeding brought in the name of the state, enforce compliance with any constitutional or legislative mandate" (emphasis ADDed), but that he doesn't have to, but "shall" be held responsible if he doesn't! We citizens in the state are like stockholders in a public corporation, and so I reference MAss. Bar Rule 1.13 to compare:

"Rule 1.13 ORGANIZATION AS CLIENT
Comment
The Entity as the Client
Derivative Actions
[13] "Under generally prevailing law, the shareholders or members of a corporation may bring suit to compel the directors to perform their LEGAL OBLIGATIONS** in the supervision of the organization." (emphasis ADDed.)

keith in RI

thisis dannys new address and inmate number now that he is relocated to fort devens for his court ordered psych review.... nobody has heard from danny since he has been transferred to devens so we assume that means he isnt cooperating so they are restricting his contact with the outside world as other inmates tell us when THEY have been to devens for psych reviews they had phone access on day one.

Daniel John Riley: inmate #14528-052

FMC DEVENS
FEDERAL MEDICAL CENTER
P.O. BOX 879
AYER, MA 01432

1.    DANIEL RILEY    14528-052    40    White    M       UNKNOWN    DEVENS FMC

Kat Kanning

If one of you guys writes to Jason, would you tell him my last letter and newspaper came back to me.  I'll try again sometime soon, but maybe they're boycotting me.  Frustrating not being able to tell him what happened.

JosephSHaas

Quote from: Kat Kanning on August 09, 2008, 01:48 PM NHFT
If one of you guys writes to Jason, would you tell him my last letter and newspaper came back to me.  I'll try again sometime soon, but maybe they're boycotting me.  Frustrating not being able to tell him what happened.

Kat: You ought to send the letter separate from the newspaper. I think the former will get through, but not the latter, and especially with that Reno interview on page #____ since I copied same from the internet and the entire packet I sent to Ed & Elaine on this was returned as no inmate-to-inmate communication allowed, even when it's a third-party relay.  When I re-mailed both envelopes to them withOUT this page it was allowed to be passed onto Ed & Elaine. BTW what's Elaine's new address in Fort Worth, Texas?  Has she made it there yet, or is that a planned future location?  She still in Danbury until Aug. __, 2008?  -- Joe

Kat Kanning

I did send a separate letter to Jason, it got knocked back to me, too.  :-\  I sent newspaper another yesterday.  We'll see if it gets through.

Elaine's been moved?

JosephSHaas

Upon a review of when I first contacted Shea-Porter, to what she's doing now, please follow this time-line posting here and the others to follow to the end result hopefully before she's either re-elected or replaced.

Quote from: JosephSHaas on June 13, 2007, 03:05 PM NHFT
... So I then re-called New Federal Representative to Congress: Carol Shea-Porter's Office in Manchester at 641-9536 http://shea-porter.house.gov/ and left a message for Scott Nichols at 0# that he contact Sununu's Nashua Office for maybe a dual-investigation of the House/Senate to FIND this Federal Officer who is supposed to be filing these papers here BEFORE they have any jurisdictional authority as from Art.I,Sec.8,Cl.17 U.S. Const.,

JosephSHaas

Here's #2 of ___ to the end result.

Quote from: JosephSHaas on July 06, 2007, 01:05 PM NHFT
Quote from: TackleTheWorld on July 05, 2007, 08:01 PM NHFT
Quote from: TackleTheWorld on July 03, 2007, 01:56 PM NHFT
Bernie and I and some other folks will be at the Plainfield selectmen meeting tonight.

... I called Fed. Rep. Carol Shea-Porter's Manchester office at 641-9536 http://shea-porter.house.gov/contact.shtml and spoke with Evelyn who said that she would try to find out WHO this Federal agent is that is supposed to be doing this NH RSA 123:1 filing from Art.I,Sec.8,Cl.17 U.S. Const. ....