• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Main thread for Ed and Elaine Brown vs the evil IRS, Part 29

Started by DonnaVanMeter, May 03, 2008, 05:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

lastlady

Okay I must be going crazy because I actually understood everything Joe just wrote!  ;)

Hahaha thanks Joe for the detailed account.

And let us remember why all the hundreds of supporters showed up in Plainfield, NH. To save lives, to prevent killing and to bring the case more attention. All of those things were accomplished.

This was the email I received on February 1, 2007 from Aaron Russo (God Bless Him). I was very involved in the AFTF movement. This is what brought me to New Hampshire and how I found the Free State Project.

Subject: Drop Everything and Go to New Hampshire NOW if it is at all possible for you to do so. here is the message from Ed Brown... Something very important is going on here. Sure it starts with my tax case but lets look at the big picture here. I am providing a place for us to make a difference, for the people, for this country! I even offered to pay the taxes just so they would leave me alone, but no,...
They took my guns (before ever being convicted of anything)
Took my wife and court ordered her away from me. They now want much more money then they say I owe. Want my house.  And will again offensively attack me and take my life as well as
those around me here now unless we have enough people to make a difference!

We may never have another chance! I need people here Now! Now is the time!
401 Center of Town Road>  Plainfield, New Hampshire 03781
603-675-2909

(Please repost this far and wide)

DonnaVanMeter

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1ce_1222521508

thank you all for standing up and speaking out! the fight continues!

FREE RENO NOW!
donna

JosephSHaas

Quote from: DonnaVanMeter on September 27, 2008, 09:26 AM NHFT

FREE RENO NOW!
donna

Thanks Donna, plus at :34 of this 3-minute video I see this Judge Geo. Z. Singal, "Captain" Singal according to Danny; from Maine appointed by Bill Clinton, Democrat. Who are the Republican judges that maybe should have been chosen? from the McAuliffe order.

Oh boy! What a hypocrite this judge is.  Check out http://www.uscourts.gov/ttb/2008-07/article07.cfm He wanted to talk at this Senate Hearing but ended up putting what he wanted to say in writing.  And he takes my V.I.S. in writing and doesn't give me the talking time! That's against the U.S. Code! Hypocritical bastard! A thief! - - Joe

DonnaVanMeter

Quote from: JosephSHaas on September 27, 2008, 12:32 PM NHFT
Quote from: DonnaVanMeter on September 27, 2008, 09:26 AM NHFT

FREE RENO NOW!
donna

Thanks Donna, plus at :34 of this 3-minute video I see this Judge Geo. Z. Singal, "Captain" Singal according to Danny; from Maine appointed by Bill Clinton, Democrat. Who are the Republican judges that maybe should have been chosen? from the McAuliffe order.

Oh boy! What a hypocrite this judge is.  Check out http://www.uscourts.gov/ttb/2008-07/article07.cfm He wanted to talk at this Senate Hearing but ended up putting what he wanted to say in writing.  And he takes my V.I.S. in writing and doesn't give me the talking time! That's against the U.S. Code! Hypocritical bastard! A thief! - - Joe

Not to mention that this bastard has no respect of the CONSTITUTION, for one he is an Italian refugee, not even American born! so it weighs nothing on his consciousness to to destroy OUR nation and ruin american lives!

les nessman

That video was well done.  I embedded a link at my blog to it.   

Dave Ridley

absolute hypocracy ...these folks represent an institution that  shipped weapons to saddam hussein.

JosephSHaas

Quote from: JosephSHaas on September 19, 2008, 10:45 PM NHFT

Quote from: JosephSHaas on September 03, 2008, 11:02 AM NHFT

Another Kansas City, Kansas referenced letter from Hollingsworth to follow?

OPEN LETTER: To Warden Lisa J. W. Hollingsworth
UNITED STATES PENITENTIARY
P.O. Box 2000
MARION, IL 62959

RE: BROWN, EDWARD LEWIS #03923-049

This will acknowledge your 1-page letter of Sept. 19th that I did receive in last Friday's mail: Sept. 26th (a week later), with more crap of a denial to the ink on paper that you have censured even more that the Nazi's, played by the actors I've seen in a few WWII movies and that "Hogan's Heroes" T.V. show of the 1960s, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJfSI4cKWLY who would take scissors to cut out certain words or phrases or entire paragraphs but not the entire letter! returning the whole 34 pages writing that it "might facilitate criminal activities", which excuse is bullshit, and so I dare you to: Name That Tune" in #___ seconds, or in other words to explain yourself in this appeal with details and WHY you did not red-highlight THAT particular word, paragraph on page #__ that your employee found offensive so that only IT would be returned!

The pages as summarized here (that you've already photocopied? for appeal purposes?) are:
1.a the info about the video of my meeting with the Governor & Council in Portsmouth;
b. details wanted on the transport order, of WHO violated 18USC3232 across state lines, of NOT criminal activities in the future, but of the past tense, and so your denial for me to seek this is actually interference by way of "hindering prosecution"* that is a crime here in N.H. that would have gotten YOU locked up for up to a year in jail!

2. - 34. Normally I'd list the rest as I've done before, but will STOP this at #2b and focus on just that.  IF there is THAT "other" page you base your decision on then I ASK you what it is, so that it can be taken OUT of this bunch, and the rest re-mailed.

Yours truly, - - Joe Haas (you have my address), what is your direct-dial telephone? I'd like to give you a piece of my mind!

cc: for criminal investigation* of you/Warden!, by me sending this to:

U.S. Postal Inspection Service
Criminal Investigation Services, Attn: Mail Fraud
222 S. Riverside Plaza, Suite 1250
Chicago, ILl.inois 60606-6100
1-877- 876-2455

(to follow-up in about a week, with daily: "progress report requested"s (morning, and after-noon for "prompt" action) until I hear that this federal Warden has been visited by one of your boys to investigate her corruption.)

JosephSHaas

Quote from: JosephSHaas on September 14, 2008, 03:15 PM NHFT
Quote from: JosephSHaas on June 09, 2007, 01:35 PM NHFT
Quote from: wholetthedogin? on June 09, 2007, 05:15 AM NHFT...

Here's a re-type of my e-mail of exactly 11:57 a.m. this morning to: stephen.mccausland at maine dot gov, cc: isb at safety dot state dot gov. Re: F.O.I.A. - Maine

"To: Christopher Parr, Staff Attorney
via Stephen McCausland, The Public Information Officer
http://www.state.me.us/dps/msp/contact.html
State House Station 42, Augusta, Maine 04333
Kennebec County; 207: 626-3811

Dear Attorney Parr:

--This is to follow-up my telephone call of just a few minutes ago @ about 11:15 o'clock a.m. earlier this morning to Mr. McCausland who gave me your name and address for who and where to direct my request.

--Would you please provide me with the loan +/or other papers of yours from the Maine State Police to the Federal agents here in New Hampshire back on or around June 7, 2007 for the use in the illegal* maneuvers of them over in Plainfield, N.H. in the 'Ed Brown' incident.

--I was up to the Lebanon City Council the night before, on June 6 '07 instructing them Article 8 style from our N.H. Const., Part First & Bill of Rights of to please use the executive check and balance by the local police dept. there of the C.O.P. to offset this attempted trespass, plus Breaking & Entering that did occur at Elaine Brown's dental office, which 6-year statute of limitations against the Feds for such an indictment has less than 5 years left in which I can file a private complaint by-passing the Grafton County Attorney for his Indictment, to my 'Presentment' for a fine-only conviction against the U.S. Marshals Service, in North Haverhill, N.H.  Our N.H. Const. also with Art. 12 of taxation and protection supposed to be reciprocal, with all the property taxes paid in full, but there being no protection from the Town/City, County nor State against these federal 'militants' with force as evidence against what Ed had as evidence in the certificate of federal non-filing from 1-8-17 U.S. Const. to N.H. R./S.A. Ch. 123:1, see http://www.state.nh.us/ and that gold-sealed document in Evidence Box #__ from the N.H. Office of Secretary of State (signed by Bill Gardner) and http://www.constitution.org/juris/fjur/1fj-ba.htm for Attorney Lowell 'Larry' Becraft's very good website from Huntsville, Alabama that highlights this fact of N.H. being a double-filing state, as compared to your state: a single-filing state, and in compliance with your County Recorder of Deeds.  Our state with that 'Consent' back on June 14, 1883 from the N.H. Legislature & General Court to the Feds, but what TYPE of consent was it?  Answer: a 'conditional' consent, and withOUT any receipt on file after a search of Federal Archives, down on Trapello Road in Waltham, MAss. for all New England.  Back then in the 1880s+ the Feds dealing in minor violations with courts in Exeter and Portsmouth, since moving to major felonies with courts in Littleton and Concord (now just the latter), and so looking into whether or not all t's are crossed and i's dotted as they say.

--The incident of the vehicles in Plainfield at their 110-acre residence reported about by The Press in the newspapers back then, and that I had thought involved the N.H. State Police under some RSA Ch. 106-B:11 Mutual Aid, or 106-D:3 request for assistance from withOUT N.H. with the concurrence of the governor, but was just told by Lt. Dave Parento there @ 271-2450 N.H. State Police that it was a federal operation, and so your dealing with the Feds, who in the future, I do hereby advise you in any such event in N.H. that you check to see that they have the proper jurisdictional authority BEFORE you ever into any such written or verbal contract.  In the meantime to please tell me to where to send a signed version of a printout of this request with $_____ to cover copy costs, or to please send them to me with a bill.

Thank you, - - - - - - - - - -  Joe / Joseph S. Haas, P.O. Box 3842, Concord, New Hampshire 03302, Tel. 603: 848-6059 (cell phone) e-mail: JosephSHaas at hotmail dot com

cc: Lt. David Parento via The I.S.B. ? Investigative Services Bureau"

JSH

JosephSHaas

Her Congressional Office # 207: 780-3575 in Portland, Maine is busy. To try back later...

Update: The later report: I had a nice chat with the woman there who does remember my letter about this 18USC3232 corruption and that she sent it to Washington, my reply of: more power to her IF and WHEN she does something about this proving her value of WAY beyond Tom Allen's brush-off, and me hoping to see a report about it on the Channel 6 news.  ;D http://www.wcsh6.com/ cc: newscenter at wcsh6 dot com with a link to this Reply #_____. - - Joe

Quote from: JosephSHaas on September 16, 2008, 11:24 AM NHFT
An Open Letter to:
Susan Margaret Collins ....

Quote from: JosephSHaas on July 24, 2008, 10:42 AM NHFT
Ann, Case Working Manager for
Fed. Rep. Tom Allen
57 Exchange Street, Suite 302
Portland, Maine 04101
207:774-5019 said just a few minutes ago: [after my call to their D.C. office at 202:225-6116]

that "we" don't care whether the money Tom votes for out of the Budget Committee in Washington, our nation's capitol to the judicial branch is mis-spent by First Circuit Judge Jeffrey Howard of Boston, MAss. and Concord, N.H. or the judges, clerks and attorneys involved or not, you are NOT his constituent and he will NOT investigate....

Quote from: JosephSHaas on November 29, 2007, 04:29 PM NHFT
Quote from: JosephSHaas on November 29, 2007, 03:04 PM NHFT
Quote from: richardr on November 29, 2007, 02:54 PM NHFT....

Quote11/26/2007 ....

JosephSHaas

Here's a re-type of my e-mail letter

Re: Susan Collins oversight to Tom Allen's $mispent? by Congress on illegal 18USC3232 transports.

Sent: Mon 9/29/08 1:26 PM
To: newscenter at wcsh6 dot com

"To Channel 6 News, Portland, Maine

Please check out what I did write about this in detail aver at:

http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=3868.7890

as Reply #7904 on page 527 there, to be exact.

The bottom line being of hopefully saying: congratulations to Senator Susan Collins of Maine to being the check-and-balancer by her oversight committee in the Senate to the lawfully appropriated $money to run a part of the judicial branch, but when a red light and sirens start buzzing about illegal expenditures in violation of Title 18 U.S. Code Section 3232, then WHERE was Federal Rep. Tom Allen and WHAT did he do? when this was brought to his attention.

I think under the Federal Whistleblower act to save ALL of us taxpayers money across the board of the entire country one does NOT have to be a constituent.  And so when I alerted Allen's office of this they said: to get lost! That is one hell of an attitude!  We do NOT need somebody like this in there, and so to keep Susan Collins, right? Or am I wrong, in that she will do NOTHING too?  In which case it's back to the old saying of to vote for the lesser of two evils.  I hope that this is NOT the case, and IF your T.V. investigative reporting can prevent this from happening by a spotlight on this corruption, I and many others would surely appreciate it.

Thank you, - - - - - - - - - - - Joe / Joseph S. Haas, P.O. Box 3842, Concord, N.H. 03302, Tel. 603: 848-6059 (cell phone), e-mail: JosephSHaas at hotmail dot com.

P.S. I have already written to The "Portland Press Herald" about this but I guess they're waiting for that "Rule of Law" lecture by Maine U.S. Attorney Paula Silsby at the Portland Library of Friday, October 17th @ 7:30 p.m. to cover it at that time with what? Channel 13 WGME then too?  I thought since you have Bill Green's Maine, one of my favorite shows I used to watch with my mother before her back to Florida she went, that I'd give you first crack at this.  Best wishes to you."

JSH

JosephSHaas

Quote from: JosephSHaas on September 15, 2008, 11:55 AM NHFT
Continued from Reply #7804 above:

1.) The Staff Attorneys of the Innocence Project are:

..., 617-305-6505; ....

Update: I did just call to leave a message on their voice recorder to my paperwork to them on an inmate relay of the form filled out on my reduced pages (2 on 1 deal), to maybe look into this illegality as it regards: N.H. R.S.A. Ch. 123:1 and/or 18 U.S. Code Sec. 3232, or ANY other angle. I will NOT tell you WHO it was for Privacy, but that if and when his or her case gets the media attention, THEN you will most definitely hear +/or read about this. Yours truly, - Joe

JosephSHaas

Update: Brian in the Hackensack office just told me that my letter is being dealt with by the Washington office*, which telephone line was "busy" a few minutes ago before I called him, to check back in a few minutes...still busy...to call Jennifer Siegel to see what she has to say about this: she's moved to jsiegel at post dot harvard dot edu cell phone # 201: 723-5983, to send her another e-mail with thanks and with another invitation to here for any comment(s). I just left her a message on the latter phone # with a further invitation to that Maine forum. The bottom line of HOW to deal with these violators of the Mission Statement in the International Council of Jewish Parliamentarians (ICJP) IF they are members, or to some Ethics Committee in Washington if not. ____

* The Washington "office" BTW the Office of Irradiation according to Alex at the Representative's Washington Office where all the mail, even those from the State offices, goes to be checked for anthrax, etc. BEFORE they get it, and that he will take it seriously and get back to me thereafter.  JSH

Quote from: JosephSHaas on September 13, 2008, 08:54 AM NHFT
Quote from: JosephSHaas on September 12, 2008, 10:48 AM NHFT
Here's a re-type of my e-mail about:

"Paul Hodes v.s. 'The Rule of Law'

Hodes in violation of the International Council of Jewish Parliamentarians (ICJP) Mission Statement to 'promote the rule of law'.  A copy of my complaint to them of yesterday (Fri.,Sept.12) ...

-* http://www.rothman.house.gov/

** http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Steven_Rothman#Contact

*** "Got Jew?" ... Posted by Jennifer Siegel ... [of: "The Jewish Daily" ... (212) 889-8200,  ...

**** http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Rothman [born: Oct. 14, 1952 Attorney/Judge Steven R. Rothman, of Fair Lawn, N.J. on The "Committee on Appropriations" - no wonder Hodes would NOT endorse my complaint to the Sub-Committee of the House Judiciary Committee to investigate these illegal expenditures of money out of the First Circuit toward these attorneys and their illegal billings for travel and attendance at those illegal hearings in Portland, Maine, in violation of 18USC3232 is because it would reflect back on his buddy Rothman as proving him with corruption in NO or lousy oversight!

pc: Congressman Steve Rothman

1. 2303 Rayburn HOB, Washington, D.C. 20515-3009, ph: 202-225-5061; fx: 202-225-5851;

2. ... Hackensack, N.J.... 201-646-0808, ...

3. ... Jersey City, N.J. 07306-2118 [or: 07601?] phone: 201-798-1366; ....

JosephSHaas

Update: Michelle over at Jennifer Horn's campaign office in Nashua referred me over to David, who he thinks he is the one who acknowledged receipt of my letter to her, me now asking then what, if anything is being done about it, is my information to him for her that Mr. Juli returns tomorrow as the end of the month per his secretary's info to me by telephone and e-mail, to get to maybe some hearing on this in early October, or is he/ Hodes NOT a member thereof, or maybe only member-complaints only can be filed? in which case, maybe a relay of my info from Juli to another member with any finding of fault made public, since Hodes IS supposed to be an "honorable" public servant, but finding him to be most miserable indeed, and David also saying that he thinks the House Ethics Committee is only open to members too? - JSH

Quote from: JosephSHaas on September 12, 2008, 10:48 AM NHFT
Here's a re-type of my e-mail about:

"Paul Hodes v.s. 'The Rule of Law'
Sent: Fri 9/12/08 11:10 AM
To: hjuli at wjcfoundation dot org
Cc: Representative Paul Hodes (nh02ima at mail.house dot gov); getactive at jenniferhorn dot org

To: Mr. Herbert Juli, Executive Director, World Jewish Congress Foundation, 2125 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami, Florida 33137, Tel: 305-573-3500, fax: 305-573-1111 http://www.icjp.net/contact.htm

Dear Director Juli:

--Good day Sir, as the manager who regulates or controls or directs according to a rule.

--THE rule(s) I write of are: (1) your internal bylaws and: (2) "the rule of law" that your members must accept by willing it to be so...

pc: 1. Federal Rep. Paul Hodes; 2. Jennifer Horn for Congress http://www.jenniferhorn.org/ 23 Elm Street, Suite A, Nashua, NH 03060, Phone: 603-212-9888"....

JosephSHaas

Update: The woman who answered the phone today in Washington for the Federal Marshals said that Candra, with two letter a's too, is in a meeting and that she would get my verbal request to add in the Annual Reports from Texas and Missouri too over to her who is somehow feeding my pre-signed request as already stamped and enveloped to her as requested to the appropriate F.O.I.A. officer. - - JSH

Quote from: JosephSHaas on September 11, 2008, 01:55 PM NHFT
My signed copies of this were mailed out yesterday (Wed., Sept. 10 '08) to both: 1.) Prisoner Ops-for Annual Reports (N.H. + N.Y.); and; 2. Police Dept., Cohoes, New York.

Quote from: JosephSHaas on September 09, 2008, 12:12 PM NHFT
At exactly 1:00 p.m. today I called there to Mr. Roctor, the receptionist at 315:473-7601 (the other # disconnected) who transferred me over to Deputy Gloo whose voice recorded said that he will get back to me, of to leave my phone # that I did plus reminded him of to see IF there was any checklist, [in the Annual Report?] and if not then ignorance of the law (1-8-17 U.S. Const.) to N.H. RSA Ch. 123:1 statute is no excuse and that ought to result in an apology letter from him for assault and kidnapping, and if not received immediately, then to report this crime to where? The Cohoes, N.Y. Police Dept.? http://www.cohoes.com/

Quote from: JosephSHaas on August 03, 2008, 11:21 PM NHFT
An Open Letter to:

The United States Marshals Service
Northern District of New York ....

Modification: to copy this page 21 from Ed's packet and sent to: The U.S. Marshals Service Headquarters, Washington, D.C. 20530-1000 Attn: Prisoner Operations Division -- for a copy of this Annual Report (from N.Y., and also the N.H. one too please), so said Ms. Condra Symonds, Assistant Director @ 202: 307-5100 to me a few minutes ago @ about 1:35 p.m. from over at http://www.usdoj.gov/marshals/business/contacts.htm me saying: sorry to bother you for what the N.Y. office was requested of such in writing by me back on August 4th = over a month ago.

Also: the address for where to send a complaint of this crime of assault within #___ amount of time per the New York statute of limitations is to: The Police Dept., 97 Mohawk St., Cohoes, N.Y. 12047, Tel. 518: 237-5333 to send this out to them by my #10 envelope either later this afternoon or tomorrow.