• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Main thread for Ed and Elaine Brown vs the evil IRS, Part 29

Started by DonnaVanMeter, May 03, 2008, 05:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

keith in RI

jason had told me that he felt because he was listed as high security/ high escape risk he might be transferred right away out of essex after his sentencing.... maybe that is why the mail is being refused? the bop inmate locator still shows him as released which meant released to essex (state facility) and if he is being transferred it wont reflect until he gets to a location, and with diesel therapy that could be months.... elaine is already in fort worth at the carswell medical center. the address is:

elaine alice: brown #03924-049

carswell federal medical center

P.O. BOX 27137

FORT WORTH, TX 76127

all address' are updated as soon as i find out on the freethebrowns.com website, here is a direct link to that page:

JosephSHaas

Notice that the Fed A.O.C. writes to contact the G.S.A. who I did contact Washington who told me to contact their Boston office, but with Mrs. Tarlton there saying that she has the blueprints but refuses to file them with the N.H. Office of Secretary of State citing some post nine-eleven excuse, but that they could be put into a sealed file, just that they have to be filed by RSA Ch. 123:1 from 1-8-17 U.S. Const. !

Quote from: JosephSHaas on August 10, 2007, 10:59 AM NHFT
Here's my typed version of the letter...

... I received last month from the Federal A.O.C. They say that they are for "internal housekeeping" only, and that if I want an answer to my question, that I should write to the: General Services Administration that MIGHT have the receipt of any N.H. RSA Ch. 123:1 filing.  ( http://www.state.nh.us over to http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/NHTOC/NHTOC-IX-123.htm and http://www.generalcourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/IX/123/123-1.htm to be exact). So do I care? NO! The burden of proof is on the court to prove jurisdiction when challenged, as Ed did, and so now McAuliffe: here is where you MIGHT find the proof, and if not, then to declare a mis-trial!

Signed in blue ink, on the official letterhead, with the seal that shows: a feather (quill pen), a scroll, and an ax wrapped in what looks like some sticks of dynamite.  >:D

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE OF THE COURTS  WASHINGTON, D.C. 20544   July 24, 2007 

JAMES C. DUFF, Director; JILL C. SAYENGA, Deputy Director; CORDIA A. STROM, Assistant Director; DANIEL A. CUNNINGHAM, Deputy Assistant Director; Office of Legislative Affairs

Mr. Joseph S. Haas, P.O. Box 3842, Concord, NH 03302    Dear Mr. Haas:

--Senator Sununu's office has forwarded to this agency your letter requesting the name and title of the past and current officers in charge of filing the consent of the legislature for all 50 states as outlined in Article I, Section 8, clause 17, of the United States Constitution.

--The Administrative Office has centralized responsibility for the support of Federal court operations, including the provision of resources and services to all of the Federal courts and the handling of internal housekeeping duties necessary to their efficient functioning.  This agency has no authority or expertise in the matters described in your correspondence, nor do we have the names of state officials who have acted under the constitutional provision you cite.  There are thousands of federal properties throughout the country that have been acquired over more than two centuries, and I doubt that any single agency can provide all the information that you request.

--Most federal government buildings are acquired under the authority of the General Services Administration; you may be able to obtain some information by contacting that agency at 301 7th Street, SW, Washington, DC 20407.  The Department of Defense may have information with respect to military properties, and the National Park Service may have information regarding national parks.  Of course, the state governments may also have information of this kind as to federal properties within their states.

--I hope this information is helpful.

Sincerely, Cordia A. Strom, Assistant Director

cc: Christina Thornton

A TRADITION OF SERVICE TO THE FEDERAL JUDICIARY"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yours truly, - - Joe Haas, the miner's canary who smells corruption, and doesn't like it!

P.S.  ....

JosephSHaas

Olga: Before the Jan. 23 '08 call there were the June 13 '07 and July 6 '07 calls before that. WHEN is this going to end!?

Quote from: JosephSHaas on July 15, 2008, 09:21 AM NHFT
Here's a re-type of the letter from:

"Congress of the United States
House of Representatives
Washington, DC 20515

CAROL SHEA-PORTER, FIRST DISTRICT, NEW HAMPSHIRE

104 WASHINGTON STREET
DOVER, NH 03820
(603) 743-4813

http://www.shea-porter.house.gov

COMMITTEE OF EDUCATION

Mr. Joseph S. Haas, Jr.
Gilmanton Iron Works, NH 03837

Dear Mr. Haas:

--Thank you for your January 23, 2008 call regarding the arrest of Ed and Elaine Brown, and your subsequent April 7, 2008, June 6, 2008 and July 3, 2008 follow up calls as well as your June 4, 2008 e-mail.  You requested that Congresswoman Shea-Porter contact the General Services Administration (GSA) and request that documentation be filed with the New Hampshire Secretary of State.

--Please understand that although prior to April 1, 1985 the National Archives office was a part of the GSA; on that day they became an independent agency operating as the National and Records Administration (NARA).  GSA offices are unable to address your concerns.  However, records in the legal custody of NARA are open to the public and individuals are encouraged to research matters of interest.  You may visit NARA at their office located at 380 Trapelo Rd., Waltham, Massachusetts, 02452-6399...

--Mr. Haas, there may be one more agency that may possibly have the information you seek; the Congressional Research Service (CRS) who does research for current Members of Congress.

--In order for us to contact them on your behalf we need a written request, listing your specific federally related concerns.  Please direct your correspondence to my attention at the Congresswoman's Dover, New Hampshire office.  Once I receive your letter, I will contact the CRS and provide you with a copy of their response.

Sincerely, Olga Clough, Director of Constituent Services

cc: Mr. Joseph S. Haas, Jr., PO Box 3842, Concord, NH 03302-3842"

JSH

JosephSHaas

Notice: "Summer Picnic & Candidates' Stump Speeches"
on: Tuesday, August 12th, 2008 starting @ 2:00 p.m.
tour of Oak Ledge Farm, Belmont, N.H. begins @ 4:00 p.m.
Stump speeches will begin at 5:15 p.m. sharp!

"Current U.S. Senator John Sununu and former Governor Jeanne Shaheen have confirmed their attendance as well as New Hampshire Congressional candidates Grant Bosse* and state Senator Bob Clegg.**"

See the newspaper article about this in the http://www.weirs.com/  Vol. 17, No. 32 Thu., Aug. 7 '08 @ page 2.

-* http://bosse2008.com/ a Sununu staffer, so running against Fed. Rep. Paul Hodes, 2nd District

** http://cleggforcongress.com/ 2nd Congressional District too.

So who's running against Carol Shea-Porter, and will she be there too?

Maybe to get Bob Clegg to promise as a plank on his platform to "end" this RSA 123:1 investigation.  Thank you John Sununu for getting me the Federal A.O.C. reply of to contact the G.S.A. that I've done but that Shea-Porter saying not GSA but some unknown agent to file this 1-8-17 U.S. Const. papers with Bill Gardner's office, still awaiting an answer.

To call The N.H. Timberland Owners Assn. @ 603: 224-9699 for tickets @ $______ each, or more info art the N.H. Farm Bureau @ 224-1934.

JSH

Modification: http://www.weirs.com/archivepdfs/wtimes080708.pdf

N.H.F.B. at 295 Sheep Davis Road (Rte.106) across from Sam's Club, $10.00,  10 and under free.

JosephSHaas

Here's some more reviews: My plan to meet with the Selectmen on June 20 '07 was two-fold: Bernie did mention the Art. 12 property taxation and protection supposed to be reciprocal provision in the N.H. Const. but because of my arrest, they didn't hear about my complaint against the Chief of Police for NOT investigation this "Theft of Services" of the electricity from the N.H. Electric Co-Op, see my posting here of July 19 '07 @ 9:47 AM for their Tenney Mountain address in Plymouth, N.H.

Quote from: JosephSHaas on June 11, 2007, 02:49 PM NHFT
Quote from: error on June 11, 2007, 01:39 PM NHFT
Ed Brown just said on the radio that there are men crawling around in his woods and that his (grid) power and Internet have been out for a couple of hours now.

Yup!  I tried to call Ed on the telephone at his 603: 675-2909 # about an hour ago, and got that disconnect notice again that I heard last week. 

... lines are cut by operatives under a court order*, whether that order or "opinion" is lawful or not, and that I should report this crime of RSA Ch. ____ Theft of Services to the local police...

...to where I did call for Plainfield Police Chief Gordon Gillens at 643-2222 but got a switch-over to Hanover Dispatch with Ms. Camero there telling me that the Chief was un-available, and that one of his officers will get back to me at 848-6059 later, my cell phone.   She took down notes that WHOever is doing this is operating under an unlawful federal court order* because the Feds are in the "non-filing" status as having NOT filed the proper paperwork with Bill Gardner's Office of Secretary of State in Concord, N.H. as required by N.H. RSA Ch. 123:1 as from Art.I, Sec. 8, Cl. 17 of the U.S. Constitution...

*** See http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/vii/105/105-mrg.htm for RSA Ch. 105:1 POLICE OFFICERS in that "The selectmen of a town, when they deem it necessary, may appoint special police officers who shall continue in office during the pleasure of the selectmen."  105:2 "Such appointment shall be made in writing, under the hands of the selectmen, and recorded, with a certificate of the oath of office thereon, by the town clerk." To call Steve Halleran, the Town Administrator again at 110 Main Street, Meriden,, N.H. 03770 for Plainfield at 469-3201 in a few minutes to find out for when they next meet on: June ___ @ __:__ p.m. to FIRE this Police Chief for being a wimp! to the Feds KNOWing by my e-mail of Friday June 8th @ 1:46 p.m. that such RSA 123:1 papers do not exist and so for NO federal authority in his town! The property taxes of: $__________ having been paid by Ed Brown for his Art. 12 protection!

Modification: The town's computers need time to completely shut down by the 4:00 p.m. closing so I could not get the tax bill $amount, and the Selectmen meet every 1st + 3rd Wednesday nights @ 6:00 or 7:00 p.m. depending on the agenda. - Joe, 3:59 p.m.

JosephSHaas

Here's the Co-op address, to re-contact for maybe a discussion of a joint complaint to the Sullivan County Grand Jury in Newport for either an indictment with help from the County Attorney, or a "Presentment" by way of through the Superior Court Clerk's Office for Title LXII CRIMINAL CODE, DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY, RSA Ch. 634:2,I + II Criminal Mischief since "A person is guilty of criminal mischief who, having no right to do so [ as in no RSA 123:1 authority from 1-8-17 U.S. Const.] ...purposely...damages property of another" to wit: the electric lines OWNed by the Co-op to its customer: Ed Brown in Plainfield, and that is "a class B felony" against that what? Treasury Agent ________ or U.S. (Deputy?) Marshal _______ who actually did "cut" the wire, [see Monier's comment in the news, to follow] and so a class B felony against NOT the individual, BUT the U.S. Marshals Service, as a non-jailable offense for a Presentment, if the County Attorney refuses to go after the party who actually did the cutting, and II(b) for when there is a "substantial interruption or impairment of...SUPPLY OF...POWER...." (emphasis ADDed) from what used to be called: The "Public" Service Company of New Hampshire (PSNH). See http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/lxii/634/634-2.htm

Quote from: JosephSHaas on July 10, 2007, 09:32 AM NHFT
Quote from: Romak on July 10, 2007, 08:29 AM NHFT

(*) P.S. I just called The New Hampshire Electric Co-op, 579 Tenney Mountain Highway, Plymouth, NH 03264 @ 1-800-698-2007, press 2, then 4 for billing, then 0, got me to Michelle who said that all complaints go to The #__ members of The Board of Directors, see http://nhec.com with their next meeting Tue., July 24th, then Tue., Aug. 21st @ __:__ o'clock a.m./p.m. ....

Modification: Next Meeting: Tuesday, August 26th '08 @ __:__ a.m./p.m. (not set)

JosephSHaas

In this case: not a blue bird, but the COPs in blue arresting me and away from my two-fold agenda, now back on track, to go after these criminal mis-chievers. 

Quote from: JosephSHaas on June 14, 2007, 03:04 PM NHFT
Quote from: richardr on June 14, 2007, 01:38 PM NHFT
Browns To Hold National Press Conference
Randy Weaver to join tax protestors on Monday

Steve Watson
Prison Planet
Thursday, June 14, 2007   

Tax Protestors Ed and Elaine Brown have exclusively revealed today that they are to hold a press conference at their home in Plainfield New Hampshire this coming Monday...

A press conference will be held with Weaver and the Browns this Monday at 2pm EDT, national and local press have been welcomed by the Browns...

U.S. Marshal Steve Monier acknowledged Wednesday that ...

"We have seized their phone and Internet service, and two days ago, we cut their power," Monier said. "It's a continuing effort to move them along to understand they need to do the right thing, and this is to surrender to us." ....

... You KNOW that neither he/the judge nor you have any NH RSA 123:1 authority from 1-8-17 U.S.Const. and you continue to run amuk! The time for this to stop is now, but how?  When a bird out of the blue hits you too? like the Captain on the Ship Ellen that made him change directions to pick up the survivors of the "Central America" when it sank in 1857, as seen on today's "History's Mysteries: Ship of Gold" from 1-2:00 p.m. http://www.history.com/schedule.do?action=daily&date=20070614&time=1300&Zone=EST&x=13&y=2 and that might repeat tonight @ __:__ p.m. on The History Channel http://www.history.com/ (this bird story about 1/2 way into the hour-long program...

Yours truly, - - - - - - - - -  Joseph S. Haas, P.O. Box 3842, Concord, New Hampshire 03302, Tel. 603: 848-6059 (cell phone)...

footnote: I see the "Ship of Gold" repeats tonight at 7:00 p.m.

JosephSHaas

Monier: Blue bird or frog?  Your choice.  >:D

Quote from: JosephSHaas on August 12, 2007, 01:44 PM NHFT
Quote from: richardr on August 11, 2007, 10:58 AM NHFT...

August 11. 2007 ...

peace officers," ....

--So do you(*) want to see *= "this frog-like creature with big coal-like, evil, dead, pitch-black eyes" ...? ....

JosephSHaas

Kola: Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to find out which frog story best applies to Monier.

There are 16 "Frog Fables and Parables" over at: http://allaboutfrogs.org/stories/fables.html

JosephSHaas

Kola: I've just read: "The Boys and the Frogs" one of sixteen here and so far this one "fits the bill" as they say. http://allaboutfrogs.org/stories/boys.html in that Monier and his "boys" are the ones in the "sport" bringing death and destruction, as in the fake education in the F.C.I.'s / Federal "Correctional" Facilities to Ed & Elaine, just recently AVOIDing having the principal auditor monitor for a progress report/ "report card" of not the pupil, but HOW the teacher is progressing with the "brainwashing" by tran"sport" of them over to the Penal Colony, and Medical Center respectfully. This shit has got to stop! WHO makes these decisions? _________  -- Joe

Quote from: JosephSHaas on July 09, 2008, 10:47 AM NHFT
Quote from: keith in RI on July 08, 2008, 12:51 PM NHFT

According to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normans the Normans were the descendants of the original Viking conquerors, derived from the words Northmen or Norsemen, and skillful in flattery, defined at page 272 as "Insincere praise", or in other words: hypocrites: in do as I SAY, don't do as I DO. And praise defined as "The extolling of a deity, ruler, or hero." Or in other words, these "public servants" to us the master are NOT RSA Ch. 92:2 obedient to us but lifting up their demons as in the improper/ imps to OVER us, by keeping us down in the dungeons or jails to be "corrected" to their master-mind. Their project or scheme of intrigue meaning "underhanded" of deceit, as in to mis-represent the criminal rule as subordinate to the civil rule, to delude, meaning: to play false. To play!? Hey! This is not a game! You jesters of deception saying: "Am not I in sport?" [Proverbs 26:21]. You are like "a mad man who casteth firebrands (flames or sparks*), arrows, and death."

We just had our "Independence Day" celebration last Friday night with fireworks of sparks*, but for what reason?  To illustrate your domination OVER us!? To continue the intrigue or game of mystery and suspense? No! Not for me! This intrigue word from the Latin word: intricare of to entangle, and reminds me of that poem of: oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive. You the spider, needing what? Somebody to take away your cobwebs! Your game of pretend is over! Your "play up to" days are over! The "To curry favor with" or "To seek favor by fawning or flattery" (p. 175 for curry) has been replaced by rigor juris, or the strictness of the law: in this case the Federal Rules of CRIMINAL procedure! and N.H. RSA Ch. 123:1 from 1-8-17 U.S. Const. http://www.constitution.org/juris/fjur/1fj-ba.htm ....

JosephSHaas

Kola: Here's another one that does apply to Monier being that luke-warm frog:

http://allaboutfrogs.org/stories/boiled.html

[the quote below from page 23 of my Archives].

Quote from: JosephSHaas on April 01, 2008, 01:26 PM NHFT
Continued from Reply #7171 above...

17.) Now isn't it about time that this RSA 123:1 filing finally take place? as from the old days when the New Hampshire district court held alternating sessions in Exeter and Portsmouth four times a year dealing with "minor criminal cases" http://www.nhd.uscourts.gov/ci/history/usdc.asp before moving to Concord in 1881 to where the L.O.B. is now, then moving to its present Pleasant Street location....

See also my reference to this in my replies of: [in the Archives]

p. 3 July 31 '08 @  9:26 AM for minor + major crimes;
p. 5 July 15 '08 @ 10:04 AM for minor + major crimes;
p. 6 July 09 '08 @ 12:14 PM for to Question Assumptions;
p. 8 July 01 '08 @ 01:55 PM over the Nov. 19 '07 @ 10:03 AM Exeter + Portsmouth Reply
[so might be other Replies on pages 24- __]
p. 9 June 26'08 ______ frogs*, "stealthy encroachments" Vol. 116 U.S. ____ court case.

* See Reply to follow...

JosephSHaas

* Reference: Reply # 7680 above.

Quote from: JosephSHaas on June 26, 2008, 08:49 AM NHFT
Quote from: JosephSHaas on June 25, 2008, 09:49 PM NHFT
Update:

... my Federal Rep and Senator who refuse to counter-balance, and so leading from the in-state Executive before any pardoning power from the Chief Executive at the national level being our next President of the United States who should fire both this Monkey Monier, U.S. Marshal and Tom Colantuono-crap, the U.S. Attorney, so that this shit does not happen to anybody else in the future! Reference the non-enforcement to N.H. R.S.A. Ch. 123:1 from 1-8-17 U.S. Const. A Mrs. Tarlton at the G.S.A./ General Services with this paperwork in Boston, that needs to be copied and placed on file with our Secretary of State to complete this conditional requirement of June 14, 1883, finally into three centuries later!!! that has escalated the minor (of mere violations in Exeter and Portsmouth) to the major (with Concord felonies) all witnessed by too many frogs in this state have been like boiled to death by the gradual "stealthy encroachment" (see the 116 U.S. ___ case) of the Feds, or "them" like trying to gas us to death too, and this "miner's canary" coughing up this crap BEFORE any finality here on this side to expose their corruption!!

error

It's too bad frogs don't quite actually act as in the parable, though it's a nice illustration of how humans behave.

JosephSHaas

Quote from: error on August 11, 2008, 11:02 AM NHFT
It's too bad frogs don't quite actually act as in the parable, though it's a nice illustration of how humans behave.

Thanks error.

So according to this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boiling_frog website the reply to this federal "power grab" is to realize that they call this N.H. R.S.A. Ch. 123:1 from 1-8-17 U.S. Const. "An Inconvenient Truth"? [as sociopaths with "extreme denial"**]

Who in the state is going to check-and-balance this as the creator over the creature?

Might this be THE question to the state citizens running or re-running for federal Senators (Shaheen and Sununu) at tomorrow's picnic when they take the "stump" at 5:15 p.m. sharp?

Question: Is the federal non-filing to N.H. R.S.A. Ch. 123:1 "An Inconvenient Truth" from Art. I, Sec. 8, Clause 17 of the U.S. Const. that the governor "shall" be held "responsible" for? Yes or no (as by his Art. 41 job description), and if so WHERE? if not the Concord District Court case #525, then to the N.H. State Board of Claims? ______ And what of the victims? Do you recommend some Bills of Impeachment from the federal Reps, and will you endorse their complaints to the U.S. Court of Claims for these violations of oaths of office by both offices of the U.S. Attorney and United States Marshal?

Bottom line comment: BEFORE the Feds can operate in this state they "shall" file their paperwork with Bill Gardner's Office of Secretary of State in Concord at the Capitol or wheel of government BEFORE their spokes can take off in all directions from federal soil. http://www.constitution.org/juris/fjur/1fj-ba.htm ***

- - Joe

** See http://allaboutfrogs.org/stories/scorpion.html click "An interesting article regarding this fable" = over to http://www.spectacle.org/995/scorp.html for this "sociopathology or extreme denial" in the next to last paragraph #9 of 10. And my Reply #____ ** from Archives to follow where I have already medically labeled Monier a "Sociopath"!

*** Our Legislature or General Court gave the feds the "Consent" back on June 14, 1883, but that the type or kind of Consent was a "Conditional Consent"!  Under the conditions that BEFORE they operate here they "shall" or must file their paperwork, that has YET to be done!