• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Main thread for Ed and Elaine Brown vs the evil IRS, Part 29

Started by DonnaVanMeter, May 03, 2008, 05:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

lastlady

Reno is still at Merrimack he asked me today if you were out. He mentioned trying to get a message to you as well. He is very happy you have been released.   :D

Yes he did tear up the constitution and bill of rights, what balls indeed.  He thinks the judge was going to do whatever he wanted regardless of his actions. First time I heard he was going to be given five instead of eight. Not sure if that is true, he laughed at that because it was all well written out and documented what he was getting more time for. That was the obstruction of justice for the jury nullification comment and the perjury charge for testifying. Apparently if you testify on for your own defense and are found guilty you can be punished for perjury.  ::)

Quote from: Kat Kanning on October 08, 2008, 03:06 PM NHFT
I tried to send Reno prisoner -> prisoner mail in Merrimack, but it came back saying he wasn't there.  Not sure if that was true or not...sounds like it wasn't.

Fed Marshals told me that Reno had 3 extra years tacked on just for tearing up constitution and bill of rights  :o  Apparently he would have got 5 years if he'd not done that.  THAT'S balls, I tell you!