• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Main thread for Ed and Elaine Brown vs the evil IRS, Part 30

Started by JosephSHaas, October 08, 2008, 04:36 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

lastlady

Finally heard from Reno  :D

The phones had been down since Thursday. He was in a really great mood, had me laughing and we finally got to talk for about 45 minutes. He thinks he will be moved very soon sometime this week and maybe tomorrow. He thinks he will go to Stafford County and then be moved to Brooklyn admin and then moved somewhere else to be determined.

It was so nice to hear from him.

JosephSHaas

Quote from: lastlady on October 13, 2008, 06:35 PM NHFT
Finally heard from Reno  :D

...He thinks he will go to Stafford County and then be moved to Brooklyn admin and then moved somewhere else to be determined....

Yes, That's what Danny told me yesterday, is that the out-of-state Fed bus takes off from there. Sort of like our "Cape Canaveral".  Off into the wild blue yonder, or in other words that color plus the red and white. A Yankee Doodle Dandy.

- -  Joe

P.S. Hopefully to a Fed camp where he can do some wood-working or other projects. I just saw on The "Antiques Roadshow" for Salt Lake City (WGBH-TV Ch. 2 here from 8-9:00 p.m.) that included a box on monkees made out of apricot pits playing cards and shooting pool.  They think it was made by one or more inmates at the N.H. State Prison during the 1920s, who also made them into frogs too, and if you see one at a Yard Sale buy it, because they sell for up to $4,000 each!

Maybe Ed will migrate from janitor to making lightning bolt patches for the Illuminati!  >:D for Bush et al to wear at their Bohemian Grove festival this Halloween.  Seriously though the N.H. prisoners there make good stuff.  They have a shop that sells whatever they make at the roadside building across from the barbed wire fence on Rout 3 in North Concord. Check it out.  What, if anything, is made at the federal level?

jaqeboy

The Federal Prison Industries once made mattresses, plates, cups, trays, etc. for use at other federal facilities of all types (hospitals, cafeterias in federal buildings, etc.), among, I'm sure, other things.

They have a trade name, UNICOR, as of 1978, and have a site here: http://www.unicor.gov/

For a quick overview of the prison-industrial complex and why there are incentives to lock more people up, see: Prison-industrial complex at Wikipedia for a starter.

JosephSHaas

To: Paul D. Silsby, U.S.* Attorney [ 100 Middle Street Plaza, East Tower Sixth Floor
http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/me/      Portland, Maine 04101-4100, 207: 780-3257 ]
at the Fri., Oct. 17th '08
"Rule of Law" Forum 4:30-7:30 p.m.
at the Portland, Maine High School

NOTICE OF CLAIM FOR ADMISSIONS:

1. DO YOU ADMIT: that you're a Federalist*? ___________________

2. DO YOU ADMIT: that you DEFEND those in the federal gov't who violate the law? ____________ [like for example Title 18 U.S. Code Section 3232 of the criminal code.] http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/18/usc_sec_18_00003232----000-.html

3. DO YOU ADMIT: that the remedy AGAINST you is in the state from where you "supposedly"* received your Article I, Section 8, Clause 17 "Consent" from the U.S. Const.? ___________
[** see below for there is NO grant of such power, as authorized by the Maine Legislature in Title 1, Section 2 of the Maine statute; they allowed power to have the Maine Const. amended for such, but that was NEVER done!; see also: the court case of "In re Reynolds (1867, ND NY) 20 F. Cas 592, No 11721" in that: "State court could issue writ of habeas corpus inquiring by what authority prisoner was held by United States and discharge him if it appeared that he was not held in lawful custody." ***

***See for proof of such being to compare the Marshal's oath to execute only "lawful precepts" to that of both N.H. & Maine, the former being the N.H. Secretary of State's gold-sealed certificate of non-filing to N.H. R.S.A. Ch. 123:1 from Art. I, Sec. 8, Cl. 17 of the U.S. Const.

Yours truly, - - - - - - - - - - - Joseph S. Haas, P.O. Box 3842, Concord, N.H. 03302, Tel. 603: 848-6059; founding member (with 19 others, including 3 State Reps. to the General Court) of: V.O.C.A.L.S. [Victims of a Corrupt
  • American Legal System], to hopefully turn these victim and corrupt words into: victors of a crooked system since straightened out. [ the word straight defined as accurate and true [**] .] "The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language" (c)1973.

P.S. Or in other words, you personally for The Rule of Law, but in your profession must not have a backbone for it, but instead must be like the jellyfish to smother your client with your defense by what? by lieing? [**] Oh what a predicament: defined as: a trouble-some, embarrassing, or ludicrous**** situation!

**** ludicrous= laughable because of obvious absurdity****** or incongruity*****, because don't you too take an oath of office to obey the Const. and laws of the United States?  Then where does your allegiance lie?  With the rule of law, or rule of a man, such as a judge? _______ ***********

***** incongruity= from the word incongruous= 1. Inappropriate; out of place; 2. Not harmonious; incompatible; 3. Inconsistent, illogical.

****** absurdity = not only just incongruous, but to the extreme of: ridiculously******* incongruous.

******* ridiculous= deserving or inspiring ridicule********, absurd or preposterous*********

******** ridicule= words or action intended to evoke contemptuous laughter at a person or thing.

********* preposterous = "Contrary to nature, reason, or common sense; absurd." From the Latin word: praeposterus, "inverted", perverted***********, absurd.

********** perverted: 1. to corrupt
  • or debase. Note: in my state of New Hampshire, "whenever the ends of government are perverted...the people may, and of right ought to reform...[with] resistance against arbitrary*********** power, and oppression...." N.H. Const., Art. 10, Part First & Bill of Rights.

*********** arbitrary = 1. Determined by whim or caprice; 2. Based on individual judgment; 3. Not limited by law; despotic.

Quote from: JosephSHaas on October 02, 2008, 09:47 AM NHFT
    Reference the Maine statute in Title 1, Section 2 of 1954, there must be a "const. grant"** needed for the Feds to have proper jurisdiction in Maine.  http://www.constitution.org/juris/fjur/1fj-ba.htm that goes ONE STEP BEYOND beyond this "Consent" from the General Court or Legislature there, from Article I, Section 8, Clause 17 U.S. Const. since Maine is with a "Conditional" Consent too, like N.H., in that there has been no grant of such spelled out in the Maine Constitution! Wow! I had overlooked this before.  To bring this matter up to The "Rule of Law" Forum at the Portland High School on Friday, October 17th '08 @ 4:30-7:30 p.m. [ See http://www.mainehumanities.org/ ] where U.S. Attorney (de-facto) Paula D. Silsby will be there, for me to send her a copy of this Reply #____ ahead of time to what? Have her void her own office as not de-jure but de-facto? And so what does that mean? Especially when the defendant demands by claim to their rights that are supposed to be guaranteed by THE const.! They can waive them IF they want, but if not, then WHO is the one doomed?  The gov't or the REAL victim of a gov't operating as outlaws! outside the law! - Joe Haas

JosephSHaas

To: U.S. Marshals Service, Office of General Counsel - F.O.I.A.
Washington, D.C. 20530-1000
202: 353-1469
(no answer after about 12 + 12 = 2 dozen rings twice today);
so call back to 202: 307-5100 for this address

Dear Freedom of Information Officer:

--Would you please send me the Annual Reports for: New Hampshire and New York, as I did request in writing to your other branch of this same tree on Sept. 10th = almost a month ago, that instead of forwarding it to you, did let it collect dust, and me having to pay ANOTHER 42-cents in postage.  I consider this theft by you of my $money and time, and consider your Service to be made up of some real lousy people, like Republican Monier of N.H. who ought to get fired by the next administration (either the Democrats under Obama, or as McCain SAYs by his choosing Alaskan governor Sarah Palin, who is some "corruption fighter", to take out the bad apples of the Republican bunch too, but that we'll just have to wait and see if it's the same old same old with these R&D's).

--In addition to N.H. & New York, I did verbally ask for Texas and Missouri, so to add them in writing now too please for this request, having to deal with the Ed Brown anti I.R.S. case of course, plus: Vermont as THE four states being the recipients of the original warrants from New Hampshire. *

--Also, because of the landing places, to add in: Maine, MAss.achusetts, Rhode Island, New Jersey, Ohio and Oklahoma. ** To please send these Annual Reports too.

--Thus there being a total of: 5 (1+4)* + 5** = 10 (Ten) Annual Reports please.

--Anyway, as I've written before: "This is a private request, but to share with others by posting to such places like: http://www.freedomtofascism.com and so would you appreciate it is you'd please process this request in accordance with 5 USC 552(a)(4)(A)(iii) 'without any charge'."

Yours truly, - - - - - - - - - - Joseph S. Haas, P.O. Box 3842, Concord, N.H. 03302, 603: 848-6059 (cell phone) e-mail: JosephSHaas at hotmail dot com , founding member (with 19 others, including 3 State Reps) of: V.O.C.A.L.S., Inc. [Victims of a Corrupt American Legal System]. To turn that victim word into the word victor of a crooked system since straitened out to the truth!

P.S. Although I do have to give you my reason for this request, as by N.H. R.S.A. Ch. 91-A here in N.H. (see http://www.state.nh.us ) as an example, I'll share with you of the State Audit having some certification by a C.P.A., etc. of that the law is or is not being complied with, and so looking for same here in that the state in which the Service is conducting business is in compliance with the state "Consent" or not, as from Article I, Section 8, Clause 17 of the U.S. Const. Reference: Attorney Lowell "Larry" Becraft's good but not great website from Huntsville, Alabama of: http://www.constitution.org/juris/fjur/1fj-ba.htm listing all the state statutes, but not whether they be single or double-filing states in or out of compliance.  Such a chart would have made it a "great" website.

Quote from: JosephSHaas on September 29, 2008, 02:06 PM NHFT
Update: The woman who answered the phone today in Washington for the Federal Marshals said that Candra, with two letter a's too, is in a meeting and that she would get my verbal request to add in the Annual Reports from Texas and Missouri too over to her who is somehow feeding my pre-signed request as already stamped and enveloped to her as requested to the appropriate F.O.I.A. officer. - - JSH

Quote from: JosephSHaas on September 11, 2008, 01:55 PM NHFT
My signed copies of this were mailed out yesterday (Wed., Sept. 10 '08) to both: 1.) Prisoner Ops-for Annual Reports (N.H. + N.Y.); and; 2. Police Dept., Cohoes, New York.

Quote from: JosephSHaas on September 09, 2008, 12:12 PM NHFT
At exactly 1:00 p.m. today I called there to Mr. Roctor, the receptionist at 315:473-7601 (the other # disconnected) who transferred me over to Deputy Gloo whose voice recorded said that he will get back to me, of to leave my phone # that I did plus reminded him of to see IF there was any checklist, [in the Annual Report?] and if not then ignorance of the law (1-8-17 U.S. Const.) to N.H. RSA Ch. 123:1 statute is no excuse and that ought to result in an apology letter from him for assault and kidnapping, and if not received immediately, then to report this crime to where? The Cohoes, N.Y. Police Dept.? http://www.cohoes.com/

Quote from: JosephSHaas on August 03, 2008, 11:21 PM NHFT
An Open Letter to:

The United States Marshals Service
Northern District of New York ....

Modification: to copy this page 21 from Ed's packet and sent to: The U.S. Marshals Service Headquarters, Washington, D.C. 20530-1000 Attn: Prisoner Operations Division -- for a copy of this Annual Report (from N.Y., and also the N.H. one too please), so said Ms. Condra Symonds, Assistant Director @ 202: 307-5100 to me a few minutes ago @ about 1:35 p.m. from over at http://www.usdoj.gov/marshals/business/contacts.htm me saying: sorry to bother you for what the N.Y. office was requested of such in writing by me back on August 4th = over a month ago.

Also: the address for where to send a complaint of this crime of assault within #___ amount of time per the New York statute of limitations is to: The Police Dept., 97 Mohawk St., Cohoes, N.Y. 12047, Tel. 518: 237-5333 to send this out to them by my #10 envelope either later this afternoon or tomorrow.

JosephSHaas

Update: A duplicate copy was sent out on Wed., Sept. 17th @ 3:44 p.m. (almost a month ago) and with my telephone call again today, another one with more info added thereto was e-mailed to him at exactly 12:27 p.m. today.  To await to see what the reply is, if any. - - JSH

Quote from: JosephSHaas on September 12, 2008, 10:48 AM NHFT
Here's a re-type of my e-mail about:

"Paul Hodes v.s. 'The Rule of Law'
Sent: Fri 9/12/08 11:10 AM
To: hjuli at wjcfoundation dot org
Cc: Representative Paul Hodes (nh02ima at mail.house dot gov); getactive at jenniferhorn dot org

To: Mr. Herbert Juli, Executive Director, World Jewish Congress Foundation, 2125 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami, Florida 33137, Tel: 305-573-3500, fax: 305-573-1111 http://www.icjp.net/contact.htm

Dear Director Juli:

--Good day Sir,....

JosephSHaas

See the next to last paragraph for this "right of revolution" as in our Article 10, Part First, N.H. Const. & Bill of Rights:

http://www.libertyunbound.com/archive/2004_05/kopel-tyrants.html

for: "God, Man, and Tyrants" by Dave Kopel [ Vol. 18, No. 5 of May 2005 ]

JSH, "Rebellion to Tyrants is Obedience to God"

http://www.greatseal.com/committees/firstcomm/reverse.html

keith in RI

JosephSHaas

Quote from: keith in RI on October 15, 2008, 05:43 PM NHFT
http://www.concordmonitor.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20081015/NEWS01/810150319/1043/NEWS01

the monitor story from today about dan rileys upcoming sentencing/competency hearing.

Thanks Keith. My "Comment" of 10 paragraphs was posted as of 12:25 a.m. this morning, Thursday, October 16th. - - Joe

Kat Kanning

Is Danny Riley at Strafford Co. jail?  Fedsystem has his status as Released.

TackleTheWorld

JosephSHaas

Kat Kanning

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on October 16, 2008, 09:44 AM NHFT
:fingerscrossed:

Oops, I didn't mean to get anyone's hopes up.  He'd have to be "released" from the Fedsystem to go back for sentencing in NH...they store the guys in county jail here.  I just don't know which one Danny's in.

keith in RI

yes danny is in strafford county. all fed prisoners are listed as released when sent to county jails because they have been released from federal bop custody thats all that means.....

danny at strafford
jason at fairton in jersey
elaine at carswell in texas
ed at marion in illinois
bob still in brooklyn
and i think reno is still in merimack until he gets transferred into the fed system...