• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Main thread for Ed and Elaine Brown vs the evil IRS, Part 30

Started by JosephSHaas, October 08, 2008, 04:36 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

les nessman

Did they make a mistake and drop the letter in the normal mail past the censors at 10 Causeway St?
I think thats the address of the secret squirrel, and a bunch of the Browns mail is squirreled away at that
location for winter nesting.

Sometimes I think the federal penetentiaries concentration camps throw those bags of
mail on board the HMAV Bounty or something, to be hijacked by Fletcher Christian at Pitcairn Island.

JosephSHaas

Quote from: JosephSHaas on October 21, 2008, 09:21 PM NHFT
Update:           Danny had his illegal* hearing in Portland, Maine again this afternoon ... a copy of my "MOTION FOR HEARING" in the Habeas case #2008-CV-00592, more on that later. *** ....

*** First, before that MOTION, was the original PETITION, as re-typed below:

"To: The State of Maine, Cumberland County Superior Court, 142 Federal Street, P.O. Box 287, Portland, Maine 04112-0287, 207: 822-4174, Attn: The Clerk

RE: PETITION*

for the case of: Joseph S. Haas for myself and Daniel Riley, Plaintiff  v. David Viles, U.S. Marshal, Defendant (Maine) Docket #_______________

NOW COMES the Intervenor [note: I had originally typed after the RE: of an "AMICUS CURIAE (Friend of the Court) Brief" thinking that Danny was going to follow-through with his indigent filing, but that I forgot to amend this too] Haas and states as follows:

1. WHEREAS: there is a court hearing scheduled for this Tue., Oct. 21 '08 @ 3:00 p.m. in courtroom #__ at the U.S. District Court in Portland before Judge George Z. Singal; +

2. WHEREAS: it has come to my attention that Judge Singal, a refugee from Italy was supposedly Naturalized in a Maine federal court; **** +

3. WHEREAS: by Title 1, Section 2 of the Maine statute the State Legislature did 'Consent' to the Feds operating in this state of Maine, but that they had to seek a 'constitutional grant' for such, but that was never obtained as an amendment to the Maine Constitution; thus indicating both an illegal and unlawful sitting judge and courthouse, per Title 9, Section 664 for Territorial Jurisdiction in the U.S. Attorney Manual (copy attached hereto); [page 25] { http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/eousa/foia_reading_room/usam/title9/crm00664.htm }

WHEREFORE to please consider this as to help you, the judge to make a decision in this * PETITION FOR A WRIT OF HABEAS CORPUS, by having the County Sheriff serve a Notice for the U.S. Marshal (Maine) to appear before you in this 'Show Cause' hearing as to WHY this Petition should NOT be granted in this Prima Facie case.  Said hearing set for this Tue., Oct. 21st '08 @ __:__ a.m.

Yours truly, - - - - - - - - - - Joseph S. Haas, Petitioner, friend of Dan Riley (indigent), P. O. Box 3842, Concord, N.H. 03302, 603: 848-6059

pc: The U.S. Marshal (Maine); His Counsel: the U.S. Attorney Silsby; The Petitioner, Daniel J. Riley [actually the 'Plaintiff', I made a mistake]

* Article 1, Sec. 10 Maine Const. right and privilege = sacred right guaranteed or secured= a blessing = a gift of liberty** = freedom from compulsion, exemption from subjection to the will of another claiming services, freedom from arbitrary or despotic control, freedom from necessity."  [thus: no $150.00 filing fee! having paid under protest for this rebate later, as "time is of the essence".]

JSH

P.S. **** To: Senator Judd Gregg, @ Concord, N.H. today 10/22, Wed. @ ___:___ o'clock p.m. Would you please send me a photocopy of his Naturalization papers (of George Z. Singal, Chief Judge, U.S. District Court, Portland, Maine) that he must have presented to the Senate for his confirmation. Thank you, - - Joe Haas.

JosephSHaas

Here's another re-type:

" - - - - - - - - - - - - - - CERTIFICATION - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I, Joseph S. Haas, do hereby certify that a copy of this AMICUS CURIAE Brief with documents including: (1) [later] the copy of the Original Writ against Dan Riley of: Sept. __, 2007 [(a) September 7th to be exact, as signed by the Magistrate Muirhead, in case no. 07mj55-01 on a "Complaint" with Paul Sewelder's signature, Deputy U.S. Marshal as the Arresting Officer on 9/12/07 on both this document, and (b) the 2nd WARRANT FOR ARREST in Case No. 07-cr-189-01-SM on an "Indictment" signed by Deputy Clerk, Ann Mulvee on 9-12-07 = the same day as the arrest. Both documents stamped in at exactly: 2:30 PM on SEP 13 2007.] issuing out of the U.S. District Court (N.H.), and (2) a copy of my 30-page PETITION FOR A WRIT OF HABEAS CORPUS for Elaine Brown of April 1 '08 but un-served as she was only up here for hours and did not take the witness stand as I had thought would have been the case, so her immediate shipment back to Rhode Island; plus: (3) the 2+2= 4-page cover PETITION FOR A WRIT OF HABEAS CORPUS for Jason Gerhard of July 11th '08 but un-heard, as he never filed an indigent form at the Essex County Superior Court in Salem, MAss. as requested; and (4) the 4-page Title 18 U.S. Code Sec. 3232, etc. papers; and (5) my 2-page with attachment for the 'Structure of the Federal Courts' into '94 judicial DISTRICTS are organized into 12 regional CIRCUITS' (emphasis ADDed) / NOTICE OF CLAIM FOR ADMISSIONS of Tue., Oct. 14th, 2008 to the Maine U.S. Attorney...

...was this day: Tuesday, October 14th, 2008 mailed by first class to:

A. Daniel J. Riley, inmate, Strafford County Jail, 266 County Farm Road, Dover, N.H. 03820,

and delivered, in person by me to both:

B. David Viles, The U.S. Marshal, address: 156 Federal Street, Portland, Maine 04101, 207: 780-3355 and

C. Paula D. Silsby, U.S. Attorney, 100 Middle Street Plaza, East Tower, 6th Floor, Portland, Maine 04101-4100, 207: 780-=3257

on Friday, Oct. 17th '08 @ 1:38 (not 6:51) + 2:00 p.m.

- - - - - - - - - - - Joseph S. Haas, P.O. Box 3842, Concord, N.H. 03302, 603: 848-6059 (cell phone)

Later: 45-page 'FEDERAL JURISDICTIONAL' Brief."

JSH

Note: I see from the Complaint of the three charges of: "Accessory After the Fact; Conspiracy* to Impede or Injure an Officer (performing "lawfu" duties?); Possession and Use of a Firearm in Relation to a Crime of Violence in violation of 18 United States Code, Section(s) 3;372:924(c)" signed by Muirhead, and THEN five (5) days later (what? AFTER the Grand Jury meets?) the WARRANT FOR ARREST on the "Indictment" adding in "371" of: "Conspiracy* to Commit Offenses Against the U.S." signed by Ann Mulvee.

Question: Can Deputy Clerks make and give out Warrants?  She signed and printed "Deputy Clerk" over the pre-type on the Form AO 442 (Rev. 5/94) for the words: "Title of Issuing Officer".  I thought that judges give "orders", not clerks who merely file the orders. See also: "This form was electronically produced by Elite Federal Forms, Inc."

JosephSHaas

Here's a typed version of my hand-printed MOTION:

" - - - - - - - - - - - - State of Maine - - - - - - - - - - - -
Cumberland County .............................. Superior Court
...................................................Docket #2008-cv-00592

Joseph S. Haas v. David Viles

MOTION FOR HEARING

--NOW COMES the Petitioner (Plaintiff) and files this ultimatum= my demand for direct and PROMPT* action:

--Either the Clerk EXPEDITES this case, as requested last Friday, OR return the filing fee [$150.00].

--According to 'Article 1, Section 19 of the Maine Const.' I expected then, and claim now this 'prompt'* justice!

--I'll return in 1/2 hour for the Writ to deliver to the Sheriff for service upon David Viles to appear with the inmate on the Habeas Corpus for a hearing in courtroom #__ this afternoon @ __:__ o'clock p.m.

Yours truly, - - - - - - - - - - Joseph S. Haas, P.O. Box 3842, Concord, N.H. 03302, 603: 848-6059 (cell)

* prompt = without delay
.....delay = postpone
......post = after
......pone = meal

Tuesday, October 21st, 2008 @ 1:10 o'clock p.m.

pc: David Viles, U.S. Marshal (Maine) 1:37 p.m. (not 6:51)
+ Paula D. Silsby, U.S. Attny.    "      1:19 p.m.
[typed version to follow]"

JSH

JosephSHaas

I. The un-titled court paperwork:

After my "CERTIFICATE OF DELIVERY" to the times of 1:19 p.m. and 1:37 p.m. to the U.S. Attorney and U.S. Marshal respectfully presented at 1:53 p.m. to the Superior Court I was THEN handed some paper stamped in at 2008 OCT. 20 A 8:15 that I re-type below:

"Haas v. Viles, CV-08-592 (Superior Ct. Cumberland)

--Even assuming (without deciding) that this court has jurisdiction to issue a writ of habeas corpus to federal officials relating to a person or persons in federal custody, the court finds the petition submitted in this case to be virtually incomprehensible and offers no factual* or legal** basis to issue such a writ in this case.

--Petitioner's application for such a writ and his request that a hearing be held are denied, and the petition is dismissed.

Dated: October 17, 2008   Thomas D. warren, Justice, Superior Court"

II. My APPEAL (from hand-printed to now typed, as follows:)

" - - - - - - - - - - - - State of Maine - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Cumberland County ...................................... Superior Court
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  Docket #2008-cv-00592

...................  APPEAL TO MAINE SUPREME COURT ....................

--NOW COMES the Petitioner citing Art. 1, Sec. 19 again but now highlighting 'COMPLETE' justice!

--WITHOUT A HEARING to turn the 'in-comprehensible' writing into an un-derstanding, then this judge has stolen $150.00 from me and the LIBERTY from my friend!!

--This is in-justice, and I will not stand for it.  The case to be sent to Augusta for a hearing please by BEFORE THE TUE. SEPT. 28th sentencing, because if the Marshals Service can PUSH, they can certainly PULL back for this COMPLETEness, or HOLD the inmate until then. (3 options)

- - - - - - - - - - - -  Joseph S. Haas, P.O. Box 3842, Concord, N.H. 03302, 603: 848-6059 (cell)

Tue., 21 Oct. '08 @ 2:20 o'clock p.m."

Note: I was told by the Window Clerk in the Civil alcove that the file was going downstairs to the branch office of The Maine Supreme Court, and that they will get back to me.

JSH

You have got to be shitting me!- - no factual or legal basis!?

-* The fact that there is no N.H. RSA Ch. 123:1 filing from 1-8-17 U.S. Const. nor any "constitutional grant" by Amendment to the Maine Const. from Title 1, Section 2 of the Maine statute for the basis of this case, nor the manner for where now being the illegal transport (kidnapping) against Title 18 U.S. Code Section 3232.  To file the PCC decision as an element into my Presentment to the Strafford County Grand Jury in Dover against the U.S. Marshal Monier as the Respondeat Superior since he took an oath to execute only lawful precepts, the latest order to appear in Portland, Maine being basically both unlawful and illegal by the above cited statutes in BOTH New Hampshire and Maine, and because there is no Rule 18 Motion by the Defendant!

** Reference: page 8 of this case #CV-08-592, #9. "State court could issue writ of habeas corpus inquiring by what authority prisoner was held by United States and discharge him if it appeared that he was not held in lawful custody. In re Reynolds (1867, NH NY) 20 F Cas 592, No 11721".

pc: of a photocopy of this printout to: CLERK OF COURTS (in the plural!?), Cumberland County, P.O. Box 287, Portland, Maine 04112-0287 (to please forward this to the Maine Supreme Court basement office there too; thank you.)

P.S. Although I could have filed some Motion to Re-Consider, that would have been a waste of time, as this Judge Warren is not ignorant (as he has the paperwork, but I surmise, merely skimmed it over, and thus lazy), and so corrupt, needing to be taught a lesson from the Supremes, or by way of a Bill of Impeachment, for violation of Art. 1, Sec. 19 for justice to also be "complete" as in to both read and hear, plus next time maybe to add some skunk scent to the documents so that he can smell them too!  ;D

TackleTheWorld

Only about a year late:
Video of Lauren getting arrested at the Brown Road Block
15 Sept. 2007

JosephSHaas

Here's what will be filed later today:

"To: The State of New Hampshire, Superior Court, Merrimack County Courthouse, 163 North Main Street, P. O. Box 2880, Concord, N.H. 03302-2880, 603: 225-5501 http://www.courts.state.nh.us

RE: Case # 08-C-175

Dear 'kb':

--This will acknowledge receipt by me of your 1-page letter using the stamp of 'William S. McGraw, Clerk of Court' of last Tuesday, October 14th to my filing of NOT 'We received your Motion for Default Judgment on October 10, 2008' because that 1-page MOTION with three attachments of Friday, August 22nd, 2008 had already been dealt with by the Clerk just after that day and time of 3:57 PM BUT that this was merely a photoCOPY of it on four pages.

--The filing on Friday, October 10th, 2008 was the 3-page original of my APPEAL TO JUDGE OF CLERK'S DENIAL, as signed by me in purple ink on page #3.  This is what I'd like for you to please process WITH the COPY of the MOTION to the judge since although a copy of a portion of the file was sent to the United States District Court it was not lawfully nor legally 'removed' there for the reasons as outlined in my APPEAL.

--Further concealing of this case from the judge will be grounds for your culpability to be put to the test in a criminal action against you for 'Tampering with Public Records' against R.S.A. Ch. 638:3 for concealing this wrongdoing of the Assistant U.S. Attorney to having violated Rule 664 of his own U.S. Attorney Manual, and sucking the Clerk into his fraud.

Yours truly, - - - - - - - - - - - Joseph S. Haas, P.O. Box 3842, Concord, N.H. 03302, 603: 848-6059 (cell)  Thursday, October 23rd, 2008" @ __:__ p.m.

JSH

Quote from: JosephSHaas on October 03, 2008, 11:19 AM NHFT
Here's the First Draft of my "Appeal to Judge of Clerk's Denial": ....

Quote from: JosephSHaas on August 22, 2008, 10:47 PM NHFT
Here's a typing of my hand-printed MOTION:

"- - - - - - - - - - - - -  STATE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Merrimack County ..................................................  Superior Court
_________________________________________________ No. 08-C-175

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . MOTION FOR DEFAULT JUDGMENT . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Joseph S. Haas vs. Stephen R. Monier, U.S. Marshal at al ....

JosephSHaas

Update:

Here's what's going out in the mail this afternoon:

"To: The Claremont District Court, Tremont Square, P.O. Box 313, Claremont, N.H. 03743-0313, (603) 542-6064 [Mon.-Fri. 8-4]

RE: CRIMINAL COMPLAINT      Docket No. _________________
     against: Dan 'Dutch' Batfe, of the United States Marshals Service
     for the 'offense' of: 'simple assault' (R.S.A. Ch. 631:2-a,I(a))

Dear Clerk:

--Would you please file this complaint upon which an RSA Ch. 594:14 Summons may issue, with the Article 88 wording too.

--Although the minimum requirement by RSA Ch. 592-A:7 [ http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/LIX/592-A/592-A-7.htm ] is for the 'name' of 'the party accused' and 'the offense with which he is charged' (two elements), see also Rule 2.1.A, I attach a copy of my 2nd draft* along with the two attachments to further this cause as a prima facie case.

Sincerely Yours, - - - - - - - - - - - Joseph S. Haas, P.O. Box 3842, Concord, N.H. 03302, 603: 848-6059 (cell); Private Prosecutor

pc: Dan 'Dutch' Batfe, Deputy U.S. Marshal, c/o his boss: Stephen R. Monier, 53 Pleasant Street, 2nd fl., Concord, N.H. 03301

OATH: The above named Joseph S. Haas did appear and sign before me that everything in this COMPLAINT and the attached papers are true and correct.  Merrimack County at Concord, N.H. this 23rd day of October 2008. [Thursday]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  Notary Public / Justice of the Peace (L.S.) 

My Commission Expires: ___________________________ "

JSH

* The re-type of my "2nd draft" to follow, in a few minutes...

Quote from: JosephSHaas on October 02, 2008, 12:00 PM NHFT
To: The Claremont District Court

Re: RSA Ch. 625:8,III(b) Private Prosecution against 4 un-named U.S. Marshals, for: trespass and simple assault....

Quote from: JosephSHaas on August 25, 2008, 08:45 AM NHFT
Quote from: DonnaVanMeter on August 24, 2008, 04:48 PM NHFT
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080824/ap_on_bi_ge/tax_fight_irs_loses

...that the Feds have and still do NOT have any jurisdictional authority here as technically RSA Ch. 635:2 trespassers, [ http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/LXII/635/635-2.htm ] ....

JosephSHaas

* = "To: The Claremont District Court, Tremont Square, P.O. Box 313, Claremont, New Hampshire 03743-0313, 603: 542-6064 M-F 8-4

CRIMINAL COMPLAINT

--NOW COMES the Complainant to report these crimes of: trespass* and simple assault*** by Dan 'Dutch' Batfe, of the United States Marshals Service and four (4) of his 'goons' against both Ed & Elaine Brown, then of Plainfield, Sullivan County, New Hampshire, whose premises were posted in accordance with RSA Ch. 635:4 at the end of their driveway for #__ days, and although not on the day of the incident: Thursday, October 4, 2007, at about 7:30 o'clock p.m. these five (5) federal agents KNEW about the Brown stance that any public officials needed the password to enter onto the property and that was the answer to the statement of: SHOW ED THE LAW! that makes him 'liable' to pay federal income taxes, that these agents did NOT have.  * R.S.A. Ch. 635:2 and ** R.S.A. Chapter 631:2-a,I(a) respectfully.

--This double-spaced summary of the detailed complaint of Thu., Oct. 2, 2008 follows your request to this format in your letter of Oct. 6th, as postmarked October 7th, and adds in this 'Dutch' ring-leader, who is now included in this RSA Ch. 625:8,V 'Information' within two (2) years of any discharge from office as provided for by RSA Ch. 625:8,III(b).

--The details to any reader of this document can be found in my Reply #7918 on page 528 as my posting #1540 of October 2nd, 2008 @ 12:15 p.m. at the http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=3868.7904 website.

--The why and how, added to the above who, what, when, and where, are that they walked up to the porch with pizza and beer pretending to be supporters of the cause, but instead did tackle both victims, put them in handcuffs and carted them away to the Lebanon Police Department.  Why they did this was on orders of their boss: Stephen R. Monier, who may be called upon by them to answer in a 'Respondeat Superior' when they are summoned by RSA Ch. 594:14 + Article 88 to appear and plead in this court, and then let out on bail to await the trial.  This private prosecutor will show Monier's May 20th, 2002 Oath of Office to execute only 'lawful precepts' and with proof to present as evidence*** that the Jan. + Feb. 2007 'WARRANTs FOR ARREST' of Ed & Elaine Brown were not lawful, but un-lawful.  *** That evidence being the certificate from our N.H. Secretary of State with the gold seal indicating that the federal government is in a non-filing mode to N.H. R.S.A. Ch. 123:1 from Article I, Section 8, Clause 17 of the United States Const.  And thus what we have is militant (force as evidence) by the Feds against the victims with THE evidence of these five agents Out-of-Order, and thus needing a finding of fault here to use there of to motion for a mistrial to either double jeopardy or a re-trial for the Browns.  Thank you.

Yours truly, - - - - - - - - - - Joseph S. Haas, P.O. Box 3842, Concord, N.H. 03302, 603: 848-6059; Private Prosecutor, by 129NH684(1987), and by 148NH259(2002), @ p.261 for fine-only convictions IF the Town or Regional Prosecutor does not seek jail time of up to a year against each offender.

Tuesday, October 14th, 2008

courtesy copy: Stephen R. Monier, U.S. Marshal (de-facto), 53 Pleasant Street, 2nd floor, Concord, N.H. 03301, 603: ___________

Attached hereto:
1. The certificates of: (a) Sept. 10, 2001; + (b) March 26th, 2008; +
2. The Feb. 23, 2007 cover letter and Monier's 5/20/02 Oath of Office."

JSH

Quote from: JosephSHaas on October 23, 2008, 09:43 AM NHFT...RE: CRIMINAL COMPLAINT      Docket No. _________________
     against: Dan 'Dutch' Batfe, of the United States Marshals Service...

* The re-type of my "2nd draft" to follow, in a few minutes...

Quote from: JosephSHaas on October 02, 2008, 12:00 PM NHFT
To: The Claremont District Court

Re: RSA Ch. 625:8,III(b) Private Prosecution against 4 un-named U.S. Marshals, for: trespass and simple assault....

Quote from: JosephSHaas on August 25, 2008, 08:45 AM NHFT
Quote from: DonnaVanMeter on August 24, 2008, 04:48 PM NHFT
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080824/ap_on_bi_ge/tax_fight_irs_loses

...that the Feds have and still do NOT have any jurisdictional authority here as technically RSA Ch. 635:2 trespassers, [ http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/LXII/635/635-2.htm ] ....

JosephSHaas

2009: "will" be THE Year of the Fair Trial.

Quote from: coffeeseven on October 09, 2008, 02:44 PM NHFT
T-Shirt design submission from the freethebrowns site.

JosephSHaas

Quote from: JosephSHaas on October 21, 2008, 09:21 PM NHFT
Update:           Danny had his illegal* hearing in Portland, Maine again this afternoon ...
Foley appeared to the three office workers telling me that I was being a nuisance to my face, a disturbance, and so I then talked in whisper voice to him just inches from his face, saying what I told them, that to know of a felony and NOT report it is a crime of felony too! "Subornation of Felony". Him saying to get out of here....

Thanks Dick.  To look up this "Misprison of Felony" in 18 USC 4 later*. - Joe

* http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/uscode18/usc_sec_18_00000004----000-.html

lastlady

On Tuesday I heard from Reno. On Wednesday I did not which indicates that was the day he was moved. According to the BOP website he is in Transit. I know he was really ready to go so I am happy he is finally on the move. I pray he is not being mistreated.

Name                       Register Number   Age     Race   Sex   Release Date   Actual/Projected   Location
CIRINO GONZALEZ   76342-179         31     White    M       UNKNOWN                         IN TRANSIT

Kat Kanning

Thanks, will hold off sending the letter I wrote today.

lastlady

From my blog on defiantforyou.com

According to the BOP website Reno is in transit. He has expressed for a long time that he is looking forward to being in federal prison and ready to move out of Merrimack County Department of Corrections. He wanted to have access to different things as well as have different people to engage with. He is doing activism full time and wants to be moved around a lot to have the greatest influence possible. He recently wrote me a funny story that I am sure he won't mind if I share. 

Quote from letter written October 17, 2008 

"This guy's wife finally comes to see her husband. Well he lost so much weight that she comments that she did not recognize him.  So I guess this guy steps back so she can see him better (glass visit), as she looks, she says over the phone, "Oh My God! That's Cirino Gonzalez!" The guy turns to check and sees me off in the distance and tells her "Yep. that's Reno..." The back story appears to be that her family thinks very highly of me. After the visit the guy comes back and says, "Fucking Reno; My wife can't recognize me in front of her yet she can pick you out in the distance! What the fuck, I don't know how you do it. Oh, by the way she says you've lost weight." We had more than a few good laughs for a bit."

End Quote

Another quote I don't think he will mind me making public and sharing with anyone who's interested.

Quote from letter written October 18, 2008

"It is evening lock down for the night.... This last whole week has been great! Phone calls to many of my loved ones and reading supporters letters to me over a week now and still have another 100+ to get to.  Reached about another 5 people this week alone! (Woke up)

Christ, if only I set up a program of what I am doing. I know this area down to Mass, and over to both Maine and Vermont are becoming viral. Just wish it was not so secretive. It moves slow that way. Better than nothing though, right?"

End Quote

Yes Reno it is better than nothing. He is waking many people up in prison, many of them ex military and many of them ready to start thinking outside the box.  Many of them have told him, "I've never thought of that before".

Keep it up freedom fighter.

JosephSHaas

Quote from: lastlady on October 23, 2008, 06:44 PM NHFT
...and reading supporters letters to me over a week now and still have another 100+ to get to.  Reached about another 5 people this week alone! ....

Wow!