• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Main thread for Ed and Elaine Brown vs the evil IRS, Part 30

Started by JosephSHaas, October 08, 2008, 04:36 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

lastlady

Thanks Keith! Calling MDC Brooklyn right now.

Reno is not there the woman was nice and explained that the length of time in transit is common that they stop at different facilities for over night and possibly a few days here and there.
She said he will be going there so I think I will send my letters starting now and cross my fingers that he gets them.

lastlady

Quote from: keith in RI on October 28, 2008, 01:59 PM NHFT
joe reports danny received 36 years total. 432 months..... not sure if its consecutive or concurrent. (4 charges) 

I am not surprised but rather sickened. Danny has harmed none. I only hope and pray that we turn this country around and he will be released within the next few years. My heart goes out to him and his family.

Kat Kanning

For Danny:

Count 1:  72 months
Counts 2 and 3:  25 months (1, 2, 3 concurrent)
Count 6:  360 months, consecutive with other charges.
Total:  432 months

Will write up something soon.

grolled

Is nothing that Joe is doing working?  He keeps writing about all these wrongs by the court, the marshalls and the attorneys and yet Reno, Jason and Danny have gotten these huge sentences? Is the system that corrupt that these defendants and Joe can't fight it?

Kat Kanning

Joe got bodily tossed out by the marsals today.  I think he's suceeding in annoying the holy shit out of them.  :D

lastlady

Quote from: grolled on October 28, 2008, 02:38 PM NHFT
Is nothing that Joe is doing working?  He keeps writing about all these wrongs by the court, the marshalls and the attorneys and yet Reno, Jason and Danny have gotten these huge sentences? Is the system that corrupt that these defendants and Joe can't fight it?

We live in an age where just mentioning the Constitution can get you in trouble in court. We live in a time where these bastards make up their own rules and laws. Time will tell if anything Joe does will have an effect in reality. It's still early lets see what happens with the appeals and financial destruction of the empire.

Hopefully a lot of innocent people will be free sooner than later. And the real criminals, judges, corrupt law enforcement, prosecutors are put in cages.

keith in RI

everything joe does works. he proves time and time again, publicly , that the system is totally corrupt and it is impossible to get justice. he documents it here for the world to see. anyone can go back and see each and every step joe and the rest of us have taken to get justice for these guys. it is all documented here on the nhunderground as an open diary, with the details for each event. the whos's, what's, where's, and when's.... the one thing people cant say about joe is hes a bad record keeper because his records of every step taken are meticulous.... from marshals to clerks, judges and lawyers, post offices and electric companies, there is no stone that has been left unturned or paperwork that hasnt been filed in an attempt to get these guys justice. and each and every time we were denied and usually ridiculed too.... joe even sued the governor of new hampshire to get him to do his job, a couple times i think, but as commoners we arent "allowed" to do that. denied every time....
joe has proven that the constitution is dead.....

jason and reno as well as bob have chances of getting out in the future, danny is 41 years old, 32 years is the rest of his life. he gave EVERYTHING for the browns. some will say he was brave, some will say it was stupid, but when push comes to shove we would all be lucky to have a friend like dan. he doesnt deserve what he got.

Kat Kanning

http://www.newhampshirefreepress.com/NHFreePress/?q=node/246

Brown Supporter Danny Riley Sentenced

By Kat Kanning

October 28th, 2008

Danny Riley was sentenced to a 432 month imprisonment today.  Riley is one of the four imprisoned supporters of tax-truthers Ed and Elaine Brown.  The sentencing hearing was scheduled for 11:30 am, but actually started at 10:00 am in an apparent attempt to keep sympathizers from attending the "public" hearing.  

The prosecutor in the case recommended a total of 457 months imprisonment.  I did not hear his reasoning, since the hearing had begun early.

Riley spoke at length about the Universal Commercial Code.  The judge looked exceedingly bored during Riley's speech, often not even looking at Riley and practically rolling his eyes at what was being said.  One of Riley's points was how the lawyer was forced upon him.  He said that the man did not represent him, but the judge kept asking for the lawyer's approval on the proceedings.  Danny called the judge biased and partial, saying, "Judge, I have yet to see you follow the law in here."  Riley listed multiple problems with the trial – he called 66 witnesses, all of which were denied.  All the evidence he obtained in discovery disappeared while Riley was imprisoned.  Requests for other reasonably discoverable material, such as helmet-cam video, was denied.  Riley called the proceedings, "Justice by the barrel of a gun."

During the sentencing, the judge said that Danny was a danger to the public – but gave examples only of how they thought Danny was a danger to government officials.  Nothing Danny was accused of doing made him a danger to the public, and government enforcers were only in danger while harassing the Browns on their own property.  Had the Federal Marshals left the elderly couple alone, they would not have been in any danger, nor would anyone else involved.

DonnaVanMeter

just got this from a google alert. its only a portion of the email.

Also awarded the Attorney General's Award for Distinguished Service was from the U.S. Marshals Service (USMS), Gary R. DiMartino, Chief Deputy U.S. Marshal, District of New Hampshire; from the USMS Investigative Operations Division, Regional Field Chief David M. Dimmitt, Chief Inspectors William J. Sorukas Jr., John M. Cuff, Joseph M. Parker and Andre J. LaBier; Inspector Wayne S. Warren; Commander David K. Robertson, Special Operations Group, Technical Operations Division; Special Deputy U.S. Marshal Jeffery M. May, Southeast Regional Task Force; Supervisory Deputy U.S. Marshal W. S. Robertson Middle District of Georgia; and from the Plainfield, N.H., Police Department, Chief Gordon A. Gillens. The team is recognized for their outstanding leadership and management of the investigation and apprehension of dangerous fugitives Ed and Elaine Brown. Due to the team's professional management and careful planning, the arrest of these armed fugitives was without incident or injury.

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/Attorney-General-Mukasey-Recognizes-Department/story.aspx?guid=%7BCD7F917F-ECE4-47DB-B84D-30FC2ED1719F%7D

im my personal opinion, Joe Haas kicks ass. Thanks for all you do for us! kangaroo courts and corrupt judges ruins lives!

TackleTheWorld

Quote from: Kat Kanning on October 28, 2008, 02:43 PM NHFT
Joe got bodily tossed out by the marsals today.  I think he's suceeding in annoying the holy shit out of them.  :D
He just asked for a business card from the court stenographer and three or four marshals started pushing him down the stairs and out the door.  :(

les nessman

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on October 28, 2008, 06:35 PM NHFT
Quote from: Kat Kanning on October 28, 2008, 02:43 PM NHFT
He just asked for a business card from the court stenographer and three or four marshals started pushing him down the stairs and out the door.  :(

Sounds like standard operating procedure for the government.  I have a feeling after election time Joe will be the least of their worries
in light of what I witnessed recently at the VFW hall.   I have never seen so many ordinary people speaking of armed revolution as I have in the past few weeks. 

Kat Kanning

Wow :(  I wish people would look at non-cooperation before they start picking up guns.

lastlady

Quote from: keith in RI on October 28, 2008, 05:24 PM NHFT

everything joe does works. he proves time and time again, publicly , that the system is totally corrupt and it is impossible to get justice. he documents it here for the world to see. anyone can go back and see each and every step joe and the rest of us have taken to get justice for these guys. it is all documented here on the nhunderground as an open diary, with the details for each event. the whos's, what's, where's, and when's.... the one thing people cant say about joe is hes a bad record keeper because his records of every step taken are meticulous.... from marshals to clerks, judges and lawyers, post offices and electric companies, there is no stone that has been left unturned or paperwork that hasnt been filed in an attempt to get these guys justice. and each and every time we were denied and usually ridiculed too.... joe even sued the governor of new hampshire to get him to do his job, a couple times i think, but as commoners we arent "allowed" to do that. denied every time....

jason and reno as well as bob have chances of getting out in the future, danny is 41 years old, 32 years is the rest of his life. he gave EVERYTHING for the browns. some will say he was brave, some will say it was stupid, but when push comes to shove we would all be lucky to have a friend like dan. he doesnt deserve what he got.

very well put... I still believe in my heart that Danny will be set free within a few years. I am very positive that we will change this world we are living in. But your words were very touching and I hadn't thought of the underground as a public historical record, very nice..

coffeeseven

May I suggest we all keep backups of these records in case the internet "goes down"? They may come in handy later for many of us and it would be a shame to lose them.

With that said is it possible to save to disk an entire thread all at once without the meticulous saving of every page individually?

JosephSHaas

( ***** ) Thanks Keith; you're right on everything and my suing the governor twice, but losing only the Small Claims Court case #525 over to the RSA Ch. 541-B:1-23 State Board of Claims, http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/NHTOC/NHTOC-LV-541-B.htm

My Petition is sitting in the Office of Secretary of State to collect dust until AFTER the Election so as not to put a stain upon Lynch for the opposition to use to highlight this injustice for which he "shall" be "responsible" for enforcing the laws, (by Article 41 + 51, N.H. Const.) including this RSA Ch. 123:1 upon the Feds to file the required paperwork. http://www.state.nh.us/

When it's proven that the Feds have no jurisdictional authority from 1-8-17 U.S. Const. in which to effectuate their U.S. Codes from Congress, withIN the borders of our state and finally file, then that will be the proof that Jason, Reno and Danny can enter into their appeal +/or for Ed & Elaine to file some Motion to Re-Open their case to vacate the sentence as not lawfully nor legally upon them, to that Fair Trial T-shirt day!  ;D

- - Joe

Quote from: keith in RI on October 28, 2008, 05:24 PM NHFT

everything joe does works. he proves time and time again, publicly , that the system is totally corrupt and it is impossible to get justice. he documents it here for the world to see. anyone can go back and see each and every step joe and the rest of us have taken to get justice for these guys. it is all documented here on the nhunderground as an open diary, with the details for each event. the whos's, what's, where's, and when's.... the one thing people cant say about joe is hes a bad record keeper because his records of every step taken are meticulous.... from marshals to clerks, judges and lawyers, post offices and electric companies, there is no stone that has been left unturned or paperwork that hasnt been filed in an attempt to get these guys justice. and each and every time we were denied and usually ridiculed too.... joe even sued the governor of new hampshire to get him to do his job, a couple times i think, but as commoners we arent "allowed" to do that. denied every time.... ( ***** )