• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Camper

Started by MaineShark, March 24, 2012, 03:59 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

MaineShark

1986 Jayco pop-up camper.  Towable with a large car.  Opens to approximately 24 feet long.  Three beds - sleeps six (more, if you're good friends).  Has a sink, icebox, and propane stove (stove can be used inside, or hooked into convenient clips on the outside, to avoid excess heat during nice weather).

Not perfect, but excellent shape for the age, and it wouldn't take much to fix the few small defects.

Half an ounce of gold, or best reasonable offer.  Equivalent in paper with portraits of Benjamin Franklin, or other forms of barter may be considered.

Located in Grafton, but delivery anywhere in NH or Vermont (or parts of Maine) is negotiable.

Lloyd Danforth

MaineShark

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on March 25, 2012, 01:23 PM NHFT24 feet?

Approximately.  Maybe 20.  Not certain, as I've never really measured it exactly, but most pop-ups come close to doubling their length, when opened.

Lloyd Danforth

So it's also a 'pop over'

MaineShark

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on March 25, 2012, 03:06 PM NHFTSo it's also a 'pop over'

I suppose, but that's not what they're called.  The roof goes up, and then the beds slide out to the front and back, and are supported by braces that connect down to the frame.

I've seen some folks remove the canvas so the beds are not covered, and use them for sales/concession trailers, using the bed platforms as extendable tables.

sandm000

Serious interest.
Any pics? What condition is the canvas? Any Leaks?

MaineShark

http://nh.craigslist.org/rvs/2892860258.html - includes a picture

Canvas is in good condition.  No leaks, as of the last time I had it open.

Russell Kanning

maybe you will have to sell it to sandman at porcfest or other festival while it is being used :)

MaineShark

Russell Kanning