• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Main thread for Ed and Elaine Brown vs the evil IRS, Part 35

Started by JosephSHaas, January 12, 2010, 10:37 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

JosephSHaas

More A.P. about the Souter ( "SOO'-tur") retirement over at:

http://blog.taragana.com/politics/2010/05/27/retired-supreme-court-justice-souter-cant-stay-away-from-work-takes-appeals-court-cases-39479/

with my comment yet to be approved:

http://blog.taragana.com/politics/2010/05/27/retired-supreme-court-justice-souter-cant-stay-away-from-work-takes-appeals-court-cases-39479/#comment-987

"So he hears #__ cases on average per day for only 1-2 days a month, eh? How many law clerks does he have?  And do they finish what happens when a litigant's attorney screws up? Or is it more mish-mash to the Supreme Court? Check out the http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=3868.9660 website for the details about this case reported here. "

JosephSHaas

Here's another A.P. with a bunch of comments on Souter's Retirement:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/27/justice-souter-may-be-ret_n_591530.html

and my comment too: "Behind every great justice are #__ law clerks. (;-) - - If you listen to this Souter-Wiberg & Souter-Gordon tape from earlier this month on that Wednesday morning in the 1st Circuit in Boston, you can heard the defense attorneys squirming.  A sad commentary since their clients are the ones who end up being so-called "corrected" in the F.C.I.'s for decades when they are already correct.  A lousy "teacher" these attorneys are to the pupil Souter who did ask the right question but got two lousy answers.  Hopefully they included the Adams case of 1943 into their Briefs.  For more details check out: http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=3868.9660 "

JosephSHaas

The Souter speech at Harvard touts hypocrisy:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/28/david-souter-harvard-spee_n_593138.html

My comment just posted: "The definition of a hypocrite is one who SAYS something but DOES another. This is what Souter is when he says in his speech here of: "the Constitution has to be read as a whole" but just before this, as in a few Wednesday's ago on that Souter-Wiberg and Souter-Gordon question & answer, Souter talked about part 1 of Article 1, Section 8, Clause 17 of the U.S. Constitution dealing with the "exclusive" power of in Washington, D.C., but left out the "like"* powers in part 2. [Or that the defense attorneys did a lousy job of in their answer.] Such* are not obtained pursuant to, with the letter t as there is a Consent, by RSA Ch. 123:1 in N.H., but that it is conditional and so has to be Art. VI, Sec. 2 put into effect, as made "in Pursuance thereof" with the letter "c", not a "t".  Even the U.S. Attorney Seth Aframe KNOWS this by his Manual #664 but does otherwise too! Where be the 40USC255 to Title 40 U.S.Code Section 3112 papers from the G.S.A. Landlord Martha Johnson for their tenant: an Art. III, Sec. 1 "inferior Court_ of Congress" and why no 1-8-9 "judicial tribunal"? As guaranteed by Art. IV, Sec. 4: Judicial review of executive decision in a Republican form of government! For further details see: http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=3868.9660 "

JosephSHaas

The "Boston Globe":

http://www.boston.com/news/education/higher/articles/2010/05/28/souter_defends_judicial_activism/

and:

http://www.boston.com/news/education/higher/articles/2010/05/28/souter_defends_judicial_activism/?comments=all#readerComm

or: http://www.boston.com/news/education/higher/articles/2010/05/28/souter_defends_judicial_activism/?comments=all

My comment #9 of 9 so far: "Thank you  Jonathan Saltzman of The GLOBE staff for your quote of Souter saying that the Constitution contains tensions rather than harmonies to be applied in certain situations like "The Pentagon Papers" of that case of Freedom of Speech v.s. that of the claim of National Security.  But when a harmony is an agreement or accord or Article I, Section 8, Clause 17 U.S. Consent that SHALL be given then to give it and "prompt"ly by N.H. Article 14:  the requirement by each state according to their own statutes made Art. VI, Sec. 2 U.S. "in Pursuance thereof"* beyond the mere fact that such a offer exists, as in pursuant to, with the letter "t", it can be a conditional offer as like N.H. has for the Feds to file their 40USC255 to 40USC3112 papers with our N.H. Office of Secretary of State as the Secretary is a Legislative/Executive officer (or when in Florida, to the governor's office as the chief executive), the fact of the matter is that only THEN can it be "put into effect"* for "like" powers to part 1 of 2 to those of exclusive powers in D.C. - Souter getting into only part 1 of 2 earlier this month in that Souter-Wiberg & Souter-Gordon Question & Answer session, so hopefully the Adams case of 1943 at the Supremes in Washington is in the Brief and Souter's #__ laws clerks can see to it that justice be done that wasn't as spelled out in the U.S. Attorney's own Manual #664 that Assistant U.S. Attny. Seth Aframe buried! Details over at: http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=3868.9660 if you're interested. Souter could have asked him for his opinion but didn't. 664 he should have said. "

JosephSHaas

More David Souter stuff:

"David Souter on the ENTIRE-ness of law (and legal?)
Sent:    Sat 6/05/10 10:43 AM
To:    Jose G.; Donna V.; Bill R.; Keith C.; David H-B; Bernie B.; Dick Marple

RE:
http://www.concordmonitor.com/article/when-values-collide-judges-choose?page=0,1

and:
http://www.concordmonitor.com/article/when-values-collide-judges-choose#comment-127104

Subject: "So Court "hearings" are NOT readings too? "

Comment: "Re: "To show, as he put it, that "no law" did not mean "no law," Dean Griswold had pointed out that the First Amendment was not the whole Constitution. The Constitution also granted authority to the government to provide for the security of the nation".  This is it in a nutshell. - - - - So WHERE be the offset to 18USC3232 that requires that ALL proceedings SHALL be held IN the District of where the offense occurred? Reference the Ed Brown case of him transported to Portland, Maine.  How many of you know about this? Your tax money being paid for these illegal trips, or are you one of those who say that the end justifies the means, and to to heck with procedural due process of law!? In my book the word ALL means 100% withOUT exceptions, and the word SHALL means must as a mandatory requirement of not a "may" word, plus the word IN does NOT mean OUT!  Thus a whole-ness of the U.S. Codes like the whole of the Constitution?  A whole-ness of legal as like the lawful?  Then I ask again: WHERE be this U.S. Code offset? Or are we to let our public servants become George Orwell-ian "Nineteen Eighty Four" "Doublespeak"ers? Souter HEARD a part of this Ed Brown case in Boston for the co-conspirators just a few Wednesdays in May/ last month, before this speech, and so will he READ the file too, or is justice just limited to what is by the EARS only?! (;-) A PART to NOT deal with the WHOLE even though the entire or WHOLE human being is thrown into prison? If this be the case I say this judge needs a wake-up call, or impeachment even in his retirement.  Hopefully that will NOT be needed and that he will do what's right and get the entire transcript of the case including my "Point of Order" that was not sent down to him. "

JosephSHaas

RE: http://motherjones.com/politics/2010/06/next-deepwater-horizon

and: __________ how do you type in the 62W5Y? ____________

entitled: "There are: 6000 documents missing ( ! ? ) "

of: "Re:  "According to Abbott, ( "Kenneth Abbott, a project control supervisor BP contracted to work on the Atlantis") the BP Atlantis lacks more than 6,000 documents* that are key to operating the rig safely...[And] The Atlantis, which produces 200,000 barrels of oil a day, operates 7,000 feet below the sea surface—2,000 feet deeper than the Deepwater rig. That suggests that if a blowout occurred, the Atlantis could release far more oil than the Deepwater well. " - - - - -  * Six thousand documents, wow! Private documents to give to the public.  What about the Federal documents to give to the states? by Article I, Section 8, Clause 17 of the United States Constitution.  Not that I don't want to see Federal regulation to prevent another blowout, but that the end does not justify the means.  I have no information whether the Feds complied with Louisiana law, but know for a fact that the Feds never complied with Florida law. See Lowell "Larry" Becraft's website of:  http://www.constitution.org/juris/fjur/1fj-ba.htm from Huntsville, Alabama.  In 2006 I called the governor's office over to State Archives and the man there said to me that they have no Federal papers! Reference the Adams case of 1943 at the U.S. Supreme Court: an offer of Conditional Consent un-accepted is NOT Consent. See also U.S. Attorney Manual #664. What does this say of all tax money collected for Uncle Sam's piggy bank? (;-) Illegal, right? No wonder the locals who were told by the Feds not to pick up the blobs of oil on their beaches said to the Feds: go pound sand! Here in N.H. where I live we have an Article 12 in our Bill of Rights: taxation and protection are reciprocal for an even exchange, not to some "Protection Racket"!"

JosephSHaas

"RE: Bill Binnie SAYS 2nd Amendment...
Sent:    Wed 6/09/10 12:24 PM
To:    Joe Haas (josephshaas at hotmail.com)

If Binnie was a Member of GOA *rather than the NRA,
he'd have more credence. [ * = Gun Owners of America ]

To: Wayne B.
Subject: Bill Binnie SAYS 2nd Amendment...
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 12:20:18 -0400

http://www.binnie2010.com/index.php/issues *

...but will he help our N.H. Art. 12 victims of such by Fed militants? -- Joe

* "Second Amendment    "I am a lifetime member of the National Rifle Association.  I am a proud, strong supporter of the Second Amendment and citizens' right to keep and bear arms." "

JosephSHaas

From #__ of 5 on today's hotmail banner:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37588278/ns/business-the_new_york_times/?GT1=43001

* Billionaire's Legacy: Death, but No Taxes

NYT: Dan L. Duncan, a farm boy who started with $10,000 & two trucks, died as a tycoon with an estimated $9 billion. Why doesn't his family owe taxes?
    * 5 billionaires who live like normal people
    * Your five-minute guide to estate planning

Kat Kanning

Part of a letter from Elaine:

QuoteWhat do I need?  Books are always welcome.  Authors would be G. Edward Griffin, Caldwell Taylor, Charles Colson. Ed would like some books of drawing/art instructions, as he has taken an interest in art. If people could throw a couple of $$ to us every now and then.  E-mail costs, although for short messages, it's cheaper than stamps.

Keep up the good work, all of you.  How is Lauren Canario?  I haven't heard anything from her in a long time.

JosephSHaas

It looks like Bill Gates or Warren Buffet, etc. is giving away a part of his or her $millions to the 5,000 people who reply by midnight tonight to Suzy.

$10,000 (?) each with 4 zeros added to 5000 = $50,000,000 (fifty million dollars) ;

or maybe this is what "they" want you to think and write about.

The "they" being maybe

(1) some philanthropist; see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philanthropy for the origin of this word: (maybe looking for how to save taxes too)

"It is generally agreed that the word was coined 2500 years ago in ancient Greece by the playwright Aeschylus, or whoever else wrote Prometheus Bound (line 11). There the author told as a myth how the primitive creatures that were created to be human, at first had no knowledge, skills, or culture of any kind—so they lived in caves, in the dark, in constant fear for their lives. Zeus, the tyrannical king of the gods, decided to destroy them, but Prometheus, a Titan whose name meant "forethought," out of his "philanthropos tropos" or "humanity-loving character" gave them two empowering, life-enhancing, gifts: fire, symbolizing all knowledge, skills, technology, arts, and science; and "blind hope" or optimism. The two went together—with fire, humans could be optimistic; with optimism, they could use fire constructively, to improve the human condition.

The new word, ??????????? philanthropos, combined two words: ????? philos, "loving" in the sense of benefitting, caring for, nourishing; and ???????? anthropos, "human being" in the sense of "humankind", "humanity", or "human-ness". Prometheus did not "love" the proto-humans individually, because at that mythical point in time individuality did not yet exist—that requires culture.[dubious – discuss] What he evidently "loved", therefore, was their human potential—what they could accomplish and become with "fire" and "blind hope". The two gifts in effect completed the creation of humankind as a distinctly civilized animal. 'Philanthropia'—loving what it is to be human—was thought to be the key to civilization.[1]
- - - - - - - - - - - - skip over paragraph #3 * to par. 4: - - - - - - - - - - - -

* par. 3 about that "freedom and democracy" B.S. when contrary to this freedom for ALL is ONLY in a Republic!

par 4 + 5: "Putting all this together in modern terms, there are four relatively authoritative definitions of "philanthropy" that come close to the Classical concept: John W. Gardner's ** "private initiatives for the public good"; Robert Payton's "voluntary action for the public good"; Lester Salamon's ***"the private giving of time or valuables...for public purposes" and Robert Bremner's "the aim of philanthropy...is improvement in the quality of human life". Combining these to connect modern philanthropy with its entire previous history, "philanthropy" may best be defined as, "private initiatives for public good, focusing on quality of life."

This distinguishes it from government (public initiatives for public good) and business (private initiatives for private good). Omitting the definite article "the" with "public good" avoids the dubious assumption that there is ever a single, knowable public good, and in any case people rarely if ever agree on what that might be; rather, this definition merely says that the benefactor intends a "public" rather than an exclusively "private" good or benefit. The inclusion of "quality of life" ensures the strong humanistic emphasis of the Promethean archetype."

--** John +
-*** Lester are highlighted with a hyperlink, but what about the other?
**** Robert Payton and his "VOLUNTARY action for the public good" (emphasis ADDed. To compare to that of the 16th Amendment based upon "voluntary compliance." as THEY say. ) OR

(2) the "they" maybe being federal agents looking for more targets at which to spear their lies! A copy of my truth to "them" if this be so, to follow... [ * ]

In the meantime, here's the e-mail I got at 12:22 a.m. this morning:

"URGENT!

This is a gifting program, there is no obligation other than furnishing your name, etc., using the following format:

John Doe
333 Main Street,
Anywhere, U.S. 98579
555-677-8899
johndoe at aol.com

The funds in this program must be distrubuted immediately, otherwise the money goes to IRS
and the IMF. 5,000 names needed by midnight tonight.This is NOT a data mning operation.

Remove my comments and add your name strictly as shown, sending to:

Suzy Star <suzystar at earthlink.net>

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:    Answers
Date:    Sat, 12 Jun 2010 18:13:36 -0700
To:    "

JosephSHaas

Quote from: JosephSHaas on June 13, 2010, 10:51 AM NHFT

"Suzy,

What state of the union are you in? * And if in Florida, Indiana, or New Hampshire, etc. as in some "like" state of similar requirements upon the Feds HOW will you deal or NOT deal with them? (as explained below) Proverbs 15:27 "The heart of the righteous studieth to answer:".

You can send my 1/5000th of $___________ = $____________ to me at the below address, or is this on a lottery basis?

My presumption is that this "program" was set up by some multi-millionaire wishing to give to 5000 people $_____ each, or to pick #____ at random to receive $____ each, etc.

WHY any $amount has to go by the "must" word to the I.R.S. is beyond me other than some attorney's idea of such under a practice to perfection.  The perfection being there staring you right in the face: The 16th Amendment: to "lay and collect".  To lay = either to apply or impose.  "THEY" on the receiving end of the I.R.S. want you to think ONLY of to impose as in to levy or collect, but this is George Orwellian "1984" "Doublespeak" of to collect and collect.  Whoever set this up AND their attorney ought to wise up! and choose the former of to apply as in a request and say to the I.R.S. of request denied! (;-)

Please send this to the promoter and the 10% tithe of any and all remainder $amounts saved to the Church of my choice:

Cathedral of the Beechwoods, Inc.
Attn: Joseph S.Haas, President
P.O. Box 3842
Concord, N.H. 03302
603: 848-6059
e-mail: JosephSHaas at hotmail dot com

So long and MAKE it a good day is what Jack Chase used to say in Boston on the noontime news with meteorologist Don Kent, now of Sanbornton, N.H., Retired and I just saw and heard Victoria (Mrs. Joel) Osteen on Channel 60 this morning (repeats tonight at 12:01 a.m. technically tomorrow morning on the ABC/Family Channel) amend such to so long and MAKE it a good WEEK.  To you I say that and more of So long and MAKE it a good month, and to all your repliers.

P.S. Not to worry about the U.S. Prosecutor going after you for non-payment to the I.R.S. since there is no ENFORCEMENT Clause in the 16th Amendment.  (as there are in the surrounding ones) Too bad the victims of such don't tell their jurors in any criminal trials conducted anyway. They say to do THE "Execution" of what the U.S. Code says of to pay the taxes, but where is this derived from? Article I, Section 8, Clause 1 of the U.S. Constitution: for what? The "foregoing Powers" of the Clause 1 taxes to be uniform or equally paid by each man, woman and child of a human being. The 16th Amendment makes it un-uniform or in other words to having adapted to Plank #1 of The Communist Manifesto by Karl Marx of a graduated income tax. We are supposed to be living in an Art. IV, Sec. 4 U.S. Republican form of government, of judicial review of executive decisions.  Thus with these Art. III, Sec. 1 U.S. courts of Congress WHERE be the Art. 1, Sec. 8, Clause 9 judicial tribunals!?   And the tribune or defender of the victim appointed from the Congressional Court!? How insane is that!? If you want to pay, then pay, but if you don't then you don't have to, because HOW can "they" who want to "enforce" such when they have no other afterward powers!? It's based upon voluntary compliance.  I refuse to volunteer and tell those who hold my money in trust like in the bank, that if and when the I.R.S. shows up to ask for $x I tell them to tell the I.R.S. to go pound sand! Request DENIED!

bcc: to the trust agent for me who voluntarily turned over $xxx,xxx.xx to the Feds when NOT required to. To thus get it back! PLEASE! Especially from a state* to where the Feds have FAILED to file! their papers with the governor's office (Florida and Indiana), compare to no Federal filing for them to the N.H. Secretary of State, reference Attorney Lowell "Larry" Becraft's website of: http://www.constitution.org/juris/fjur/1fj-ba.htm   from Huntsville, Alabama.

** Proverbs 15:27  http://scripturetext.com/proverbs/15-27.htm of: "He that is greedy of gain troubleth his own house; but he that hateth gifts shall live." Thus me of with a desire defined as a request for such share, but not eager, as in an impatient desire, or greedy as in to be excessively eager to acquire.  And so over to the second part of this verse of to hate gifts to live. To hate defined as either to dislike as in to wish to shun, OR to loath or detest.  Thus I choose to detest from the Latin word detestari of to curse or execrate.  And so then another choice out from the trunk to this branch and leaf of the tree as an analogy of to execrate = either to abhor (as in to shrink from) OR "To inveigh against, denounce." And so my choice being to de-nounce, since this is from the Latin word deninuntare of to "make an official announcement".  Thus my official announcement, be not of from an office, but in the formal of: stiff or cold, the word cold*** in this case meaning "Not affected by emotion; objective" = "Uninfluenced by emotion or personal prejudice", as I do not pre-sume to let those who dictate to you that you are to determine the fate of any remainder $money by what they say BEFORE what I have to write in that of back to the inveigh word of to NOT only pro-test as in to object to you having to gift somehow with some I.R.S. connection, but to do so if you choose on a willing basis of your own choosing, BUT to do so vehemently = in an ardent manner = hot*** way too and thus this drama be of both like the smile and frown faces you might see on the gargoyles of grotesque or outlandish animal figures not only on the roof spout, but on the wall of your local theatre because it all boils down to the ardent of enthusiasm with that part of thu being from the Greek word enthousiatein of "to be inspired by a god" and in this case God Almighty with a capital letter G and his seraphim who guard his throne, these gargoyles or escutcheons around the keyhole supposed to ward away evils from our house: evil public servants on private soil withOUT Consent! The shield to their unlawful and illegal swords!"

JosephSHaas

B I N G O !

Robert L. Payton of "Indiana" = one of the Federal non-filing states!

Does anybody here want to write to him?  Bill for Danny?

"Experts & Speakers Faculty Profile

1. E-mail this page
   2. Print this page

Robert L. Payton

Professor Emeritus of Philanthropic Studies, School of Liberal Arts
IUPUI Indianapolis

Professor Emeritus of Philanthropic Studies
Interests:
Philanthropic studies
Education:

* M.A. at University of Chicago, 1965

Background:

* Expert in the history of and rationale for philanthropy.
    * Author of the book "Philanthropy: Voluntary Action for the Public Good."
    * Former president of the Exxon Education Foundation.
    * Former U.S. ambassador to the Federal Republic of Cameroon.
    * Former president of both Hofstra University and C.W. Post College."

DonnaVanMeter

From Danny:
I was told today that the notary, Laura Wheeler, resigned her commission and is no longer a notary. She was the only notary in the whole complex, she told me a while back.

I don't believe any of this malarky.

JosephSHaas

This just posted by me at 7:59 a.m. this morning of a few minutes ago:

at THE CONCORD MONITOR, for E& Elaine, plus Danny, Reno and Jason:

RE:
http://www.concordmonitor.com/article/branding-this-state-is-no-easy-task

and: http://www.concordmonitor.com/article/branding-this-state-is-no-easy-task#comment-129260

entitled: "Suggestion: Contempt of Court stocks on State House Lawn. "

of: "Yes, the mountains "are rich in history, lore and legend" like that of "The Great Carbuncle" by Nathaniel Hawthorne, that I tried to get Shaheen to put a star or Betty and Barney Hill UFO hovering over the "Old Man of the Mountain" for our state quarter when she was governor, but she was one of the 424 arguers that tourists would watch if only they had a House Speaker who would NOT have her Rules Committee change House Rule 4 of NOT to allow Article 32 Petitions to go to the appropriate committee, acting like King George that resulted in our Declaration of Independence, BUT who would find some of her General Court members and others in direct or indirect contempt of court: THE General Court. See Articles 22+23 Part 2, N.H. Constitution of that limited to up to ten (10) days incarceration or maybe given the choice of #x hours in the stocks, selling rotten tomatoes to the tourists. Plus speaking of "gun nuts" what about the nuts and bolts of the statutes? It reads in RSA Chapter 159:3 that all convicted felons in the Federal courts here in N.H. (we used to have one on Littleton too), whether their convictions be unlawful +./or illegal or not, as in the Ed Brown anti I.R.S. case, have to have their guns "confiscated" as in seized by the state so that state forfeiture proceedings can begin, that'll prove that the governor be lacking in his Art. 51 enforcement powers for which he shall be Art. 41 responsible for, to protect us Article 12 + 30 inhabitants (Parts 1+2 N.H. resp.), and so his head in the stocks on the State House Lawn by voluntary compliance would definitely be a tourist draw! like that of the actor Walter Brennan in same in Portsmouth in that Spencer Tracy movie of 1940 about the Robert Rogers Rangers called: "The Northwest Passage"., based on the book by Kenneth Roberts of Maine."

JosephSHaas

Date: "6/22/2010 10:18:36 AM"

Subject: "$$"

Someone just sent me $20, with no name attached.  I don't know whom it was from, but if it is from you, I thank you.  If not, please post my thank you to the mystery donor.

Thanks

Elaine"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

To reply: No Elaine it wasn't me, so having just posted this over at the N.H. Underground to relay your message of thanks.  Best wishes, -- Joe